IndiaDivine.org

Marriage when? [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Dr. Rath, I beg your pardon. In my opinion the analysis given by you seems to have an error. In my opinion Venus bhukti would not be able to enact marriage. why? Venus is in the Star of Mercury and Sub of Sun planets signifying the 6th. For your perusal and for all concerned I am putting the the analysis made by me.. I hope you may go through it and comment accordingly........ sincere regards.

Naresh Valecha--- On Mon, 19/4/10, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Marriage when? [1 Attachment] Date: Monday, 19 April, 2010, 7:58 AM

Dear Subramanianji,

Please see the attachment.

Dr. Rath

G.Subramanian <gurusubra >@gro ups.comSat, April 17, 2010 11:46:40 AM Marriage when?

The following particulars were furnished to me regarding a girl to be married.Date of Birth:22-2-1985Time: 6-15.P.M.Place: CalcuttaThe chart was prepared by me using KPStarone. 7th sublord is Mars with no planets in itsstar.It is in the star of Mercury in 6, lord of 2 and 11(unoccupied) . Therefore, marriage ispromised for this girl.The significators for the houses of marriage are:2. Mars Mercury7 Jupiter Moon,Sat11 Venus Mercury Kethu represents Venus by sign and Jupiter by star.Moon is in the star of Saturn causing Punarphoo.Current Dasa is that of Kethu.So marriage is likely in Venus -Jupiter-Mars i.e. in June 2011.Kindly confirm whether this is in

order. G.Subramanian

2 of 2 File(s)

newcase-Girl-Subramanian.pdf

newcase-Girl-Subramanian.PDF