IndiaDivine.org

Help: BTR and predictions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi,

I have got an interesting case for Birth Time Rectification.

A fiend of mine approached me for some predictions, He gave following data:

Birth 21 MAY 1963

Birth Time: 02:00 PM

Birth Place: 16- 54 N, 74 -34 E

If a horoscope is erected using the given (assumed BT), none of the events match

with the DBA applicable at those times.

Later he said that he is not sure birth time was and it could ary by +/- 15

minutes, so I thought of rectifying his birth time.

I made couple of attempts to rectify the BT, each time I got LEO as an asc and

time between 01:34 PM to 02:15 PM but again failed to co-relate the events and

DBA applicable at those times.

Then I thought of rectifying the BT using past events.As the person is about 47

years old there has to be substantial history of major events in the life.

But being a new comer in this filed I am getting more and more confused. Can

anybody throw some light on this interesting Horoscope?

I need help to:

• To decide accurate Birth Time based on the events history

• Future for this person (say next 2-3 years with respect to Job/ profession and

money matters)

Here is a list of major events happened in his life:

1. Education: Electrical Engineering , but mostly worked in Electronics,

Computer Hardware and Software,

2. First day of first job: 07 Oct 1986 (Computer hardware and Software)

3. First Marriage: 16 May 1991 (wife from the same city, arranged marriage)

4. Husband-Wife Separated (reason: Differences of opinions) : 01 Apr 1993

Case in the family court filed for Divorce: 22 Nov 1993

Court ordered a Divorce: 29 May 1994

5. Second Marriage took place on 24 July 1995..

6. Child birth: 30 Mar 1997 (Male child)

7. This second marriage also is not a happy one, lots of differences of

opinions, clashes, quarrels etc but somehow both are living together just for

the sake of the only son they have

8. From Jan 1991 till 1st Mar 2001 person had very bad time as far as job, money

and health, social status, etc in short every aspect of life got severely

impacted. The only good thing happen with him was the birth of his son in 1997.

9. From Jan 2001 the days started changing; whole scenario got changed almost

overnight! Person got a highly paid job in an IT company from 1st Mar 2001 and

he moved 200 Km away to the place of job.

10. On 09th Apr 2001 the person left India for a short term overseas assignment

(USA), he returned back on 21st Jun 2001. Again he went to USA for a long term

assignment on 2nd Nov 2001, the person returned India for good on 9th Oct 2005.

(Of course he made couple of short visits 10-15 days each during this period)

11. The person purchased a property on 27th Feb 2009.

12. From Mar 2009 days again changed for the person from Good to Bad,

13. The person lost 3 jobs during Dec 2006 to April 2009, in all three cases he

got fired (Terminated from the service), exact dates

19th Mar 2007 (actual termination was announced on 19th Dec)

5th Dec 2007

9th Apr 2009

14. The person diagnosed for Diabetes on 16Th Mar 2008.

15. From 7th Apr 2009 till today (25th Apr 2010) the person is jobless and

despite of all out efforts not been successful in getting a decent job, though

he got couple of teaching/training assignments from 23rd Mar 2010.

Regards

Guest guest

Dear SuhasThe birth time was reduced by 5 seconds. The 1st mariage in mo mo me dba is correct.The divorce in mo ju ke (agent of sa, signifying 6 12) is also correct..Job on 7-10-86 in su ra mo is correctRegardsSujata--- On Mon, 26/4/10, SUHAS <gokhalesuhas wrote:SUHAS <gokhalesuhas Help: BTR and predictions Date: Monday, 26 April, 2010, 11:28 AM

Hi,

Birth Date: 21 MAY 1963

If a horoscope is erected using the given (assumed BT), none of the events match with the DBA applicable at those times.

Later he said that he is not sure birth time was and it could ary by +/- 15 minutes, so I thought of rectifying his birth time.

I made couple of attempts to rectify the BT, each time I got LEO as an asc and time between 01:34 PM to 02:15 PM but again failed to co-relate the events and DBA applicable at those times.

Then I thought of rectifying the BT using past events.As the person is about 47 years old there has to be substantial history of major events in the life.

But being a new comer in this filed I am getting more and more confused. Can anybody throw some light on this interesting Horoscope?

I need help to:

• Future for this person (say next 2-3 years with respect to Job/ profession and money matters)

1. Education: Electrical Engineering , but mostly worked in Electronics, Computer Hardware and Software,

7. This second marriage also is not a happy one, lots of differences of opinions, clashes, quarrels etc but somehow both are living together just for the sake of the only son they have

8. From Jan 1991 till 1st Mar 2001 person had very bad time as far as job, money and health, social status, etc in short every aspect of life got severely impacted. The only good thing happen with him was the birth of his son in 1997.

9. From Jan 2001 the days started changing; whole scenario got changed almost overnight! Person got a highly paid job in an IT company from 1st Mar 2001 and he moved 200 Km away to the place of job.

10. On 09th Apr 2001 the person left India for a short term overseas assignment (USA), he returned back on 21st Jun 2001. Again he went to USA for a long term assignment on 2nd Nov 2001, the person returned India for good on 9th Oct 2005. (Of course he made couple of short visits 10-15 days each during this period)

13. The person lost 3 jobs during Dec 2006 to April 2009, in all three cases he got fired (Terminated from the service), exact dates

5th Dec 2007

9th Apr 2009

15. From 7th Apr 2009 till today (25th Apr 2010) the person is jobless and despite of all out efforts not been successful in getting a decent job, though he got couple of teaching/training assignments from 23rd Mar 2010.

Regards

Guest guest

R/s Madam,

We knew the date of marriage thatswhy what you had exercised to reduce time by 5 seconds then marriage is shown. Is this time right to show every event in life in respect of DBAS.?

when DBAS are favourable but event is not materialising only due to the unfavourable transit.

For correct predictions, everyone is requested to go through the reader GOCHARPHAL NIRNAYAM (TRANSIT) and especially the saturn transit in the year 1964 in the sign of Makar and Kumbha in the star of Mangal and Rahu. How that saturn is giving results for every lagna born is illustrated there. No doubt everyone has gone through it. But by repeatedly reading the same, you will get the idea of correct predictions upto day, lagna, minute, second predictions method.

Without present of DBAS these predictions come true. The same principle is to be applied for every planet transit for any event.

With regards

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur

Cell NO.+91 9422582853/+919673746303

On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 10:08:42 +0530 wrote

>

Dear Suhas

The birth time was reduced by 5 seconds. The 1st mariage in mo mo me dba is correct.The divorce in mo ju ke (agent of sa, signifying 6 12) is also correct..Job on 7-10-86 in su ra mo is correct

Regards

Sujata

--- On Mon, 26/4/10, SUHAS wrote:

SUHAS

Monday, 26 April, 2010, 11:28 AM

Hi,

Birth Date: 21 MAY 1963

If a horoscope is erected using the given (assumed BT), none of the events match with the DBA applicable at those times.

Later he said that he is not sure birth time was and it could ary by +/- 15 minutes, so I thought of rectifying his birth time.

I made couple of attempts to rectify the BT, each time I got LEO as an asc and time between 01:34 PM to 02:15 PM but again failed to co-relate the events and DBA applicable at those times.

Then I thought of rectifying the BT using past events.As the person is about 47 years old there has to be substantial history of major events in the life.

But being a new comer in this filed I am getting more and more confused. Can anybody throw some light on this interesting Horoscope?

I need help to:

• Future for this person (say next 2-3 years with respect to Job/ profession and money matters)

1. Education: Electrical Engineering , but mostly worked in Electronics, Computer Hardware and Software,

7. This second marriage also is not a happy one, lots of differences of opinions, clashes, quarrels etc but somehow both are living together just for the sake of the only son they have

8. From Jan 1991 till 1st Mar 2001 person had very bad time as far as job, money and health, social status, etc in short every aspect of life got severely impacted. The only good thing happen with him was the birth of his son in 1997.

9. From Jan 2001 the days started changing; whole scenario got changed almost overnight! Person got a highly paid job in an IT company from 1st Mar 2001 and he moved 200 Km away to the place of job.

10. On 09th Apr 2001 the person left India for a short term overseas assignment (USA), he returned back on 21st Jun 2001. Again he went to USA for a long term assignment on 2nd Nov 2001, the person returned India for good on 9th Oct 2005. (Of course he made couple of short visits 10-15 days each during this period)

13. The person lost 3 jobs during Dec 2006 to April 2009, in all three cases he got fired (Terminated from the service), exact dates

5th Dec 2007

9th Apr 2009

15. From 7th Apr 2009 till today (25th Apr 2010) the person is jobless and despite of all out efforts not been successful in getting a decent job, though he got couple of teaching/training assignments from 23rd Mar 2010.

Regards

Guest guest

Dear Suhasji,

There appears to be no neccessity for BTR. Pl. read Astrosecrets Part II wherein Mr.M.P.Shanmugham an authentic astrologer has given rules for BTR. In this case Ascdt as per the data given by you is Leo Lagna position is Sun Sgn.l, Kethu st. l, and Merc. is S/L. Moon's position is Mars sgn.l, Kethu st.l. and Satn. is S/L. Though Ascdt. S/L Merc, is not Moon's star here, pl. see the star of lord of S/L Merc. It is Sun. Now pl. see the star lord of Moon. It is Kethu who is in the star of Sun. Thus Merc. is connected to Kethu, Moon's star lord. Now the Ascdt. SSL is Satn. slf strength and Moon's S/L too Saturn,. Thus Ascdt. S/L & SSL position completely agrees with Moon's star, sub etc. With this you may get past events agree. (1) Merc. is lord of 2 and 11th. Dasa lor is Sun is in the sub of Merc. Bhukthi lord Rahu is agent of Merc. and Merc. is Anthara lord. So he got job in X/86. (2) His 7th CSL is Merc. dual planet No surprise he got dual marriage. Sat. is 7th lord with self strength. Moon is in Sat, sub. Hence Moon Dasa is appropriate, Rahu is agent of Merc. L/O 2 and 5, hence his bhukthi too appropriate. (3) Divorce on 22-11-1993. Juptr. Anthara lord gave him legal eperation. (4) 2nd Marriage in Sat. Dasa who is in the sub of Merc. lord of 2nd gave him 3nd marriage. Note Merc. 7th CSL is dual planet. (5) 5th lord Jupiter and also Karaka for child birth aspects 2nd & Rahu signifies Merc. lord of 2 and 11. So child birth is in appropriate time. Thus mostly agrees with the time of birth given. Reg. job, many planet signify either 9 or 8 or 5. He will get job before Novr. 2010 when Moon Bhukthi starts. Moon os with Venus 10th lord. Please ack. receipt of this mail.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

SUHAS

Monday, April 26, 2010 11:28 AM

Hi,I have got an interesting case for Birth Time Rectification.A fiend of mine approached me for some predictions, He gave following data:Birth 21 MAY 1963Birth Time: 02:00 PMBirth Place: 16- 54 N, 74 -34 EIf a horoscope is erected using the given (assumed BT), none of the events match with the DBA applicable at those times. Later he said that he is not sure birth time was and it could ary by +/- 15 minutes, so I thought of rectifying his birth time.I made couple of attempts to rectify the BT, each time I got LEO as an asc and time between 01:34 PM to 02:15 PM but again failed to co-relate the events and DBA applicable at those times. Then I thought of rectifying the BT using past events.As the person is about 47 years old there has to be substantial history of major events in the life. But being a new comer in this filed I am getting more and more confused. Can anybody throw some light on this interesting Horoscope? I need help to:• To decide accurate Birth Time based on the events history• Future for this person (say next 2-3 years with respect to Job/ profession and money matters)Here is a list of major events happened in his life:1. Education: Electrical Engineering , but mostly worked in Electronics, Computer Hardware and Software, 2. First day of first job: 07 Oct 1986 (Computer hardware and Software)3. First Marriage: 16 May 1991 (wife from the same city, arranged marriage)4. Husband-Wife Separated (reason: Differences of opinions) : 01 Apr 1993Case in the family court filed for Divorce: 22 Nov 1993Court ordered a Divorce: 29 May 19945. Second Marriage took place on 24 July 1995..6. Child birth: 30 Mar 1997 (Male child) 7. This second marriage also is not a happy one, lots of differences of opinions, clashes, quarrels etc but somehow both are living together just for the sake of the only son they have8. From Jan 1991 till 1st Mar 2001 person had very bad time as far as job, money and health, social status, etc in short every aspect of life got severely impacted. The only good thing happen with him was the birth of his son in 1997.9. From Jan 2001 the days started changing; whole scenario got changed almost overnight! Person got a highly paid job in an IT company from 1st Mar 2001 and he moved 200 Km away to the place of job.10. On 09th Apr 2001 the person left India for a short term overseas assignment (USA), he returned back on 21st Jun 2001. Again he went to USA for a long term assignment on 2nd Nov 2001, the person returned India for good on 9th Oct 2005. (Of course he made couple of short visits 10-15 days each during this period)11. The person purchased a property on 27th Feb 2009.12. From Mar 2009 days again changed for the person from Good to Bad, 13. The person lost 3 jobs during Dec 2006 to April 2009, in all three cases he got fired (Terminated from the service), exact dates19th Mar 2007 (actual termination was announced on 19th Dec)5th Dec 20079th Apr 200914. The person diagnosed for Diabetes on 16Th Mar 2008.15. From 7th Apr 2009 till today (25th Apr 2010) the person is jobless and despite of all out efforts not been successful in getting a decent job, though he got couple of teaching/training assignments from 23rd Mar 2010.Regards