IndiaDivine.org

What principle house for 'Job' related queries?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi,For Job Houses 2,6,10,11 are considered. Out of this list what house to be considered as principle house? That is if Sub of this principle (main) house signifies any of the house amongst 2,6,10,11 event is promised. Now the question is which houses's Sub to be considered as a deal maker/breaker? 6th or 10Th?6th house described as Service to others and paid job , while 10th House indicates profession , service or business, nature of job/profession etcLiterature on KP is dividend on this point, some use 6th House while others consider 10th house. I found that respected author such as Suresh Shahasane , used 6th house consistently in one book while in his other book he used 10th house exclusively.Suppose in a Horary chart if 10th Sub is signifying 1,7,8 , means it is not signifying any of the houses 2,6,10,11 . But at the same time 6th Sub signifies 6 & 10. So if I take 10th house as a main house person won't get a job but if I take 6th House as a main house then event (getting a job) is promised.So what is the correct way? I would appreciate if you can your experiences / practices followed ?Regards