IndiaDivine.org

Re :Possessed by evil spirits?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRA GURUBHYO NAMAHOM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAHDear Listed members,With interest I was reading your analysis about black magic or Abhichara.Now I wanted to add some more informations based on my studies on Prashna Margam.Lagna is a movable Rashi ot Tula occupied by 6th lord Guru,maraka Kuja placed in 6th house aspecting Lagna,Guru indicates Maha Abhichara or Shatru Krita Abhichara or the problems created by some enemies.Badhakadhipaty is Surya who is with Lagna and 8th lord Shukra,so Lagna lord is also involved in this Abhichara.Also debilitated Shani aspects ( in the Nakshatra of Ashwini ruled by Ketu) Surya and Shukra.11th or Badhaka Sthana is occupied by Ketu indicating clearly black magic has been done on the said lady.Now we have to think of the exact remedies for this Maha Abhichara.Now add the longitudes of 6th lord and the Lagna lord, I get Karka 14 Degs.26' and 38.7 secs.This longitude is aspected by both Surya and afflicted Shukra.The respected listed members had already given a lot of remedies but I strictly follow Prashna Margam,so both Surya and Shukra have to be pacified by performing Aghora Rudra Homam for Surya and Pratikara Bali Homam for Shukra.First the Abhichara has to be removed by expert Mantrik Priests who are available in Kerala and Dakshina Kannada dist.of Karnataka State.After that the Mantras for particular remedy has to be chanted a number of times,then the Homam or Havan has to be performed.As debilitated Shani aspects the planetary combination in 4th house, the remedies have to be done by experts in this area otherwise it will have a longer effects on this lady.If the person who posted this query did not find any suitable Purohit for performing these remedies,he can write to me so that I can help in providing the tel.No. and address of the Purohits who can perform these remedies.The only thing here is the belief is most important on such kind of remedies.With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana,Ramadas Rao.On Sun, 03 Aug 2008 10:28:37 +0200 sohamsa wrotekleem namah narasimhaayaDear Michael, NamaskarWhen seeing remedy graha then we should study the affliction of graha.Here its Kendra and aspected only by Shani, otherwise Savitur Gayatriis the FINAL remedy for this person.Regards,Rafal Gendarz / SJCTeacherwww: http://rohinaa.com /email:rafalMichal Dziwulski pisze:Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Rafal,Regarding your point #4:Surya is involved in another very dangerous curse, so it is notappropriate to use this as a remedy.Respectfully,Michal-----Original Message ----Rafal Gendarz sohamsa Sent: Sunday, August 3, 2008 12:50:46 PMRe: Possessed by evil spirits?kleem namah narasimhaayaDear Michal, Namaskar1. Moon in third or eight - use Utpanna.2. Taras from different points show different things, we can usewhatever we like if we know what we are doing. Lagna is stronger.3. Yes, Manasa with Surya is dangerous. 4. Yes. Dispositor is Yuti Surya.Regards,Rafal Gendarz / SJCTeacherwww: http://rohinaa. com /email:rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) comMichal Dziwulski pisze:HareRama Krsna ||DearRafal,Pleasesee below.Respectfully,Michal-----Original Message ----Rafal Gendarz sohamsa@ .comSunday, August 3, 2008 9:09:46 AMRe: Possessed by evil spirits?kleem namahnarasimhaayaDear Michael , NamaskarWe should use Utpanna.Please share thereasoning for preferring this?Its Shukra-Shani. Shani isamsesh of Guru(abhichara) and bhadakesh (abhichara) therefore this problem crop upnow. Shani is in vipat tara from Lagna and lords Vainasika(destructive) Nakshatra from Lagna.Shouldwe use Nava Taras from Lagna when using Utpanna?Shukra Mahadasa -rules Manasa tara with Ketu, Gulika, and Mandi placed there. Shukraconjoins the Sun.For this abhichara Dattamantraisperscribed and as its in realm of Grahamalika (Ma is inside) theend-planet is important; its AK and Bagala (neecha) or Narasimha(lording ninth from Karakaamsa) is Ishta Deva.Worship of Devi isimportant for cleansing the 4th house.For curse its SriDakshinamoorti which should be worshipped.Do you mean for the curse ofJupiter?Regards,Rafal Gendarz / SJCTeacherwww: http://rohinaa. com /email: rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) comMichal Dziwulski pisze: Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Virendra,6th lord Jupiter is in Lagna and is aspected by Mars. This is acombination for abhicara. Jupiter is also aspected by Rahu from the5th house and debilitated Saturn who is lord of the 5th house. Thesemalefic aspects constitute a curse. The Mahadasa running is Jupiterand she is running antardasas firstly of Mars and now Rahu. Thefollowing dasa of Saturn does not look helpful at all, as it is placedin the 12th from AK (Moon in MKS) showing bondage.To add to this Lagna Lord is closely conjoined badhakesh and aspectedby Shani. Venus is also the 8th lord making this curse primary. Thecurse is very deep and the remedy lies in worshiping Parvati. It canbe alleviated as it is in Kendra and there are no retrograde planetsinvolved.Remedy for the abhicara is worship of the 9th lord Mercury. If Visnuis not propritiated then the 12th house lordship will prevail and shewill be hospitalised. As Mercury is in a sign of Guru then a mantrafor dattatreya can be advised that is specific for removing evils.I hope this helps.Respectfully,Michal-----Original Message ----Dev Kumar Sohamsa .com>; SriJagannath; Sunday, August 3, 2008 3:01:25 AM Possessed by evil spirits?I have just come across a case, the lady inquestionis married. She is exhibiting symptoms of a person possessed by evilspirits! Am mentioning birth details for Gurujan's and learnedastrologers to suggest remedy for the concerned lady. She is thesister-in-law of one of my close friends.Birth Details:January 19, 1970Time: 1:20:00Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 72 E 50' 00", 19 N 07' 00"Andheri, IndiaThe lady is married and her symptoms were triggered with the birth ofher second daughter. Since then she uses abusive language to the pointof threatening neighbors, relatives - all and sundry. She is in thehabit of leaving her house and wandering at all sorts of places,including railway platforms, beaches - each time the police have tracedher and brought her to her husband's house. Her husband has disownedher and now she is staying with her brother. Since her trouble beganher relations have tried all sorts of treatments, including solicitinghelp from witch doctors and soothsayers. She is currently on Allopathictreatment and her brothers are now considering shifting her to a mentalasylum - all in the interest of bringing peace in their lives!Physically the lady complains of tumor in her abdomen and chest! She isin the habit of mumbling and then mouthing foul language - if asked,she says a Devi is encouraging her to do so!I humbly approach all learned astrologers and Gurujan's to study thecase and suggest remedy if possible - which can bring relief to theentire family!Please accept my humble pranaams!Virendra