IndiaDivine.org

Troubles all around.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Rafal ji,Namaskar.I was born at Ludhiana on oct 2,1966 at 9:55PM.Now i am at Las vegas,i had asked about legal troubles,business troubles,people leaving the practice.I am working very hard but no fruits of hard labor are seen.I am been accused of financial issues when none of it is true.I am on call 24 hours a day 7 day a week with no coverage,cant see my kids,cant spent time with my family.You had told be to chant malikarjunaya mantra which i am doing.Please suggest any suitable remedy and any precious/semiprecious stone you think will work.Thanks Gobinder --- On Fri, 8/8/08, Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme wrote:

Rafal Gendarz <starsuponmeRe: Re: MKSsohamsa Date: Friday, August 8, 2008, 8:21 AM

kleem namah narasimhaayaDear Reema, NamaskarAfter the natural age of planet - from the new one of course. I have AK (Ju in 5) and AmK (Me in 4) Ck replacement whick makes person karma-yogi/focused on career/mission (basedon Ak+Amk and 4H/5H yoga). So after 31/33 Budha will become AK and Jupiter (karaka in CK scheme) will become new-AmK. So now 4/7/3 (MKS) from new-AK (Budha) will become house of rejection (instead of 3/6) which for my case its still DK, 11L, 6L, Ke/Ma, A3 (all placed in 4 from Budha-new-Ak) . Regards,Rafal Gendarz / SJC Teacherwww: http://rohinaa. com / email: rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) comReema Patel Sriganesh pisze:

|| Hare Rama Krushna || Namaskaar Rafal Ji,In case of charakaraka replacement, should we see MKS from the new charakaraka, or should we continue to consider the old charakaraka for this purpose? In fact, I'd like to broaden my question and ask this -In case of charakaraka replacement, should we consider the yogas, the MKS placement, pachakadi sambandha, etc. from the new charakaraka or the old?Thank you.May Sri Vishnu bless us all ,Reema.sohamsa@ .com, Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@ ...> wrote:>> *kleem namah narasimhaaya*> Dear SS, Namaskar> > The idea is that Marana karaka sthana shows the weak point, now to see > what is afflicted you should analyze more to find more dosha. If the > bhava is not afflicted then there is not big > loss/obstruction/ affliction. Surely all three karakas suffer, therefore

> Surya in 12H in Muhurta is bad for resources and spirituality.> > Reg. curse then surely the house of most malefic planet suffer the most > in its Moola dasa period. If curse is in dusthana then it can be for > whole life. We also see houses in naisargika chakra, for example Guru > curse shows problem with studies and father because its lord Dhanus > which is natural ninth sign. For Charakarakas MKS and Pachakadi > Sambandha are especially important, therefore we judge MKS from AK to > see what is the rejected element by the soul.> > Saving factors are indeed important, therefore we judge few more things > to conclude about the extent of curse or mks placement.> > Hope this helps.> > Regards,> Rafal Gendarz / SJC Teacher> www: http://rohinaa.

com / email: rafal > Soul Sadhak pisze:> >> > Dear Rafal,> >> > Thank you for the reply.> >> > 1. Can the same apply to a planet that is cursed - e.g. if Jupiter is> > cursed, then all 3 karakattvas can suffer (? and house lorded too) or> > the house of placement of the curse that suffers?> >> > 2. If saving factors are there in the chart for a particular> > karakatva then the problem may be reduced for that one atleast - so> > all 3 may not suffer altogether?> >> > Many Thanx> > SS> >> > sohamsa@ .com <sohamsa% 40. com>, > > Rafal Gendarz starsuponme@ wrote:> > >> > > *kleem namah

narasimhaaya*> > > Dear SS , Namaskar> > >> > > 1. All three. The most - house lorded by planet and aspected by> > malefic> > > - suffers.> > >> > > 2. Yes, especially from bhava karaka in Varga.> > >> > > Regards,> > > Rafal Gendarz / SJC Teacher> > > www: http://rohinaa. com <http://rohinaa. com> / email: rafal@> > >> > >> > > Soul Sadhak pisze:> > > >> > > > Dear All,> > > >> > > > Re. planets in marana karaka sthana:> > > >> > > > 1. If we say the karakattva of the planet in mks suffers, then>

> which of> > > > karakattvas are being referred to: naisargika, chara, sthira?> > > >> > > > (Charakarakas are referred to in the book Narayana Dasa, but how> > about> > > > the other 2?)> > > >> > > > 2. Can MKS of a karaka wrt relevant bhava be considered:> > > > e.g. Ju 3rd from 5th house (children, mantra etc),> > > > Mo 8th from 4th house (mother)> > > > Ma 7th from 4th house (property)> > > > and likewise.> > > >> > > > Many Thanx> > > > SS> > > >> > > >> > >> >> >>