IndiaDivine.org

Salt Karaka - Shani ?/Murali

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Datta GuruDear Mr Murali,Thanks for this post.1. Is it possible for you to indicate the source of the Sapta Rasas for further reading2. Wouldn't saline water be sea water.Once again thanks for the postbest wishesSunilDear Sir, The Sapta Rasas Are:Suddhajala:Pure water:MoonGrita:Ghee:JupiterIksurasa:Sugarcane juice:MercuryDadhi:curd:VenusKshira:Milk:MarsKshara:Saline water:SaturnMadhu:Honey:SunThe above are used in Saptamsa The tastes of the planets are used in Drekkana to improve the ojas.Mr. Visti Larsen has an MP3 describing the tastes.RegardsM.R.Murali

Dear Mr. Sunil, I was out of chennai and hence the delay.The Saptarasas are from BPHS.The lords of the Rasas are from our Parampara.Saturn represents sea water.RegardsM.R.Murali-----sohamsa wrote: -----sohamsa From: "suniljohn_2002" <suniljohn_2002Sent by: sohamsa Date: 08/12/2008 04:39PM Salt Karaka - Shani ?/MuraliOm Datta Guru Dear Mr Murali, Thanks for this post. 1. Is it possible for you to indicate the source of the Sapta Rasas for further reading 2. Wouldn't saline water be sea water. Once again thanks for the post best wishes Sunil Dear Sir, The Sapta Rasas Are: Suddhajala:Pure water:Moon Grita:Ghee:Jupiter Iksurasa:Sugarcane juice:Mercury Dadhi:curd:Venus Kshira:Milk: Mars Kshara:Saline water:Saturn Madhu:Honey: Sun The above are used in Saptamsa The tastes of the planets are used in Drekkana to improve the ojas. Mr. Visti Larsen has an MP3 describing the tastes. Regards M.R.Murali

Om Datta Guru

Dear Mr. Murali,

No issues re late reply.

Now it is good that saline water is Shani, as the very subject heading of this topic is Salt Karaka - Shani? which was deduced from another source but it is strange this thread went on for so long as no one from the Parampara who are on the list for so long wrote about this inspite of replying to so many mails on this thread except your kind self. I was working on a chart & another Bhrighu Reading when i realised the importance of salt hence this thread started

So I must thank you for your kind reply which confirmed something that i had in mind & had discussed with a parampara astrologer from Gujurat.

Regards

Sunil John

P.S: for others i wont be checking forum for quite some time.

Dear Mr. Sunil,

I was out of chennai and hence the delay.

The Saptarasas are from BPHS.

The lords of the Rasas are from our Parampara.

Saturn represents sea water.

Regards

M.R.Murali-----sohamsa wrote: -----

sohamsa From: "suniljohn_2002" <suniljohn_2002Sent by: sohamsa Date: 08/12/2008 04:39PM Salt Karaka - Shani ?/Murali

Om Datta Guru Dear Mr Murali, Thanks for this post. 1. Is it possible for you to indicate the source of the Sapta Rasas for further reading 2. Wouldn't saline water be sea water. Once again thanks for the post best wishes Sunil Dear Sir,

The Sapta Rasas Are:

Suddhajala:Pure water:Moon

Grita:Ghee:Jupiter

Iksurasa:Sugarcane juice:Mercury

Dadhi:curd:Venus

Kshira:Milk: Mars

Kshara:Saline water:Saturn

Madhu:Honey: Sun

The above are used in Saptamsa

The tastes of the planets are used in Drekkana to improve the ojas.

Mr. Visti Larsen has an MP3 describing the tastes.

Regards

M.R.Murali