IndiaDivine.org

ayanamsa question on sohamsa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krishna Dear Sanjay Pranams, I would really like to know the answer to the question below. Can you please enlighten us on the topic of ayanamsa used in past history as well as your current thoughts on it. also , Are there no historical works wherein some astrological genius wrote down drawings of the exalted and brilliant people of the day. Does anyone know for sure the charts of Arjuna, Lakshman, Draupadi,Bhisma, or any of the famous early kings of India.? How easy it is for India (the worlds) great history to get lost and forgotten in such a short time, and then later mentioned as mere "myth". This is one secret desire of mine, to see the charts of such exalted hero's and personalities like Yudhistir, Balarama, and such before I die. Sanjay, this was the very first question I ever wrote to you. best

wishes Lakshmijayachandran_revathi <jayachandran_revathi wrote: 1)Can anybody try this birthdata and rectify this?Natal ChartJune 12, 1985Time: 8:30:00 amTime Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 75 E 22' 00", 11 N 51' 00"Kannur, IndiaAltitude: 0.00 metersLunar Yr-Mo: Krodhana - JyeshthaTithi: Krishna Dasami (Mo) (86.50% left)Vedic Weekday: Wednesday (Me)Nakshatra: Revati (Me) (96.86% left)Yoga: Soubhagya (Ve) (65.86% left)Karana: Vanija

(Ve) (73.00% left)Hora Lord: Saturn (5 min sign: Ge)Mahakala Hora: Saturn (5 min sign: Aq)Kaala Lord: Venus (Mahakala: Venus)Sunrise: 6:07:38 amSunset: 6:48:55 pmJanma Ghatis: 5.9317Ayanamsa: 23-39-13.65Sidereal Time: 1:23:01This guy is a software engineer in Siemens. He has done B E in Electronics engineering. Even the slightest change in birth time or ayanamsa or latitude can change the lagna? (A popular pachanga(here) gives latitude and logitude of kannur as 75 E 25' 00", 11 N 52' 00")2)Can anybody enlight me which ayanamsa people used say some 100 years before ( Just for historical interest). I think people belonging to perticular traditions can give some answers?3)I also would like to know: How the vakra gathi effects the visheshikamsa? do we have to take vakra +neecha= exalted and vice versa?sohamsa , Swee Chan <swee wrote:>> > Jaya Jagannatha> > Dear Goel ji,> Namaste> > A vague memory of the child's umbilicus with his mother's blood still > pulsating and a little time has to be given before the doctor can cut > off the umbilicus , otherwise, it maybe detrimental tot he child- > this is according to the Bhavisya Purana, either Part 1 or 2. Sorry, > left my books in London, or else I would be able to give you the > precise reference.> > love,> > Swee> > Hence the natural deduction is to time this when the umbilical cord > is severed from the mother.> > > On 15 Aug 2008, at 11:42, Gopal Goel wrote:> > > Dear Raaghavam,> >> > I appreciate your comments.> >> >

While noting the birth time , there are two constitutes:> >> > 1. A watch which is correctly tuned to standard time .(you may not > > need a atomic watch ),> >> > a chronometer may do the required job . Just stop the watch at > > the moment of birth.> >> > 2. Which is the moment , when one should stop the watch and record > > the birth time.There is> >> > no unanimity among savants And there are practical difficulty to > > pin point the birth moment.> >> >> > And then , as you have rightly said , that savants follow different > > Siddhanta and methods ,which do not> >> > reach on the same results on rectification.> >> > Regards,> >> >> >> >> > G.K.GOEL> > Ph: 09350311433> > Add: L-409,

SARITA VIHAR> > NEW DELHI-110 076> > INDIA> >> >> > > > KARUNAAKARAM RAAGHAVAM <munisevitham> > > > Friday, 15 August, 2008 5:48:53 AM> > Re:Rectification of Birthtime> >> > Namaste,> >> > M/s.Goelji & V.Pathyji,> >> > Even if some one exceptionally records their wards' birth time with > > the aid of an Atomic clock,even then such horoscopes in the hands > > of an Austrologer warrents correction adjustment in birth time to > > suit his siddhanta (vakya / trik kanidha or Ayanamsaas or Ackshra > > Dheerka reka used / Latitude & Longitude )>

>> > The above are my fulcrum point which I reiterated.> >> > --- On Thu, 8/14/08, Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> > Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937 (AT) (DOT) co.in>> > [vedic astrology] Rectification of Birthtime> > vedic astrology> > Thursday, August 14, 2008, 10:20 AM> >> > Dear Pathi ji,> > I fully agree with you .Each nativity require some correction in > > birth time ,as> > it is next to impossible to note down correct time.> > I try to adjust the time with the help of Varga charts and I do > > fine tuning with other methods,> > Regards,> >> > G.K.GOEL> >> >> >> > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now>