IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: RE: Failure of Mahapurusha Yoga/Lakshmi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

JAI SRIRAM

Dear Sanjayji,

In Lord Rama chart Jupiter and Moon in one sign..

To strength Moon(LL) , Jupiter should be worshipped or Moon Deity only..

Please clarify.

Thanks,

Venkatesh

sohamsa , "Sanjay Rath" wrote:| om gurave namah |Dear LakshmiThe exaltation and debility of the grahas is within the domain ofthat whichis created and I don't think anyone has yet given any plausibleexplanationfor the exaltation of planets, their degrees of exaltation and soon. So anyspiritual reasoning would not be accurate until we understand whythey exaltin the first place and if they do, why they do so in these sopts.Mahapurusha is another issue altogether and this has to do with thepositional strength of the planet - technically sthana bala and thenagainonly in a Kendra.Your point on the Moonis otherwise most accurate. However the realreason isslightly different and is explainedin Saravali -when one is passing

through a very difficult time and life relatedchallenges are seen, then the remedy lies in worshipping the deityof theLagna Lord.In the chart of Sri Rama, the lagnesa is the Moon and in Suklapaksha itindicates Durga (Prasna Marga). Hence Rama worshipped Durga to killRavana.Best wishes and warm regards,Sanjay RathPersonal: WebPages ¡üRath¡Çs RhapsodySJC WebPages: Sri Jagannath Center ¡üSJCERC ¡ü JIVAPublications: The Jyotish Digest ¡üSagittarius Publications----_____sohamsa [sohamsa ] OnBehalf OfB Lakshmi RameshThursday, May 11, 2006 2:01 PMsohamsa Subject: Re: Failure of Mahapurusha Yoga/LakshmiOm

Gurave NamahDear Sunil,Namaste.> 1. In case of Hamsa Mahapurusha Yoga, why did Shri Ram had topray to> Durga Ma , when for Jup u mentioned akasha Tatva/Sun. I am unableto> understand why for DurgaLakshmi: I also mentioned sattva grahas and Moon is indeed asaattwik graha. Also, I refer you to my mail on Samba Shiva and itsuddenly dawned on me that jupiter (the karaka forhappiness/aananda) gets exalted in Cancer, because it is the domainof Gauri:--)) and the highest/strongest hamsa mahapurusha yoga isthus formed in Cancer as a kendra.Apart from that, in Sri Rama's chart, Moon is extremely important,being the lagna lord and conjunct Jupiter. Being the lagna/chandralagna/paka lagna lord, and the dispositor of mahapurusha yogacausing planet, moon is extremely crucial in triggering the Yoga.Since moon is waxing (shukla navami), the form of Devi is

Durga.I> checked fast that in Shri Ramas Nav, Jup is with DEBILITATED Moon,> wouldn't this spoil the Hamsa yoga.>Lakshmi: In Valmiki Ramayana (Bala kanda, 18th sarga, shlokas 9 & 10), it is mentioned that Sri Rama was born in Punarvasu nakshatraand Moon was conjunct jupiter in cancer, which was rising at thattime. That puts Moon in 4th pada of Punarvasu, and makes moonvargottama in cancer and extremely powerful. Perhaps the data whichyou are using is different because according to the data given inRamayana, in Sri Rama's navamsa, exalted Jupiter is conjunct Moon inswakshetra.2. In case of Malavya Yoga - Jala tatva - Moon to be prayed>> 3. In case of other planets can you kindly list down the planets & Gods> to be prayed.Lakshmi: Guruji had already listed the devatas of the planets in hislecture on Navamsa, and I am sure you know the

devatas as well as Ido.> Yes Nav placement is a must even i feel so hence I guessBachchans Jup> is blessed as in Nav it is exalted (writing from memory) though ineed> to check in other Mahapurusha yogas charts, again though on shortnoteLakshmi: Yesterday I forgot to mention that perhaps if theMahapurusha yoga does not occur from the AL, the person may not bedeemed to be a Mahapurusha by other people.In Sri Ramakrishna's chart, Sasa Mahapurusha yoga occurs fromkarakamsaka, and one can see the pervasive influence of Vayu tattwaon lagna/surya/chandra/paka lagnas. Just remembered this:--))Awaiting corrections, as usual, from the list members.Regards,Lakshmi> Thanks>> Kind regards>> Sunil>> sohamsa , "B Lakshmi Ramesh"> wrote:> >> > Om Gurave Namah>

>> > Namaste Sunil,> >> > Apart from the strength of Sun and Moon, I feel that the overall> > tattwa and tenor of the natal chart must also support the> > Mahapurusha yoga in order for it to fructify. For HamsaMahapurusha> > yoga, I would think that akasha tattwa/Sun/sattva grahas instrength> > is necessary. Praying to the devatas of sattwa grahas may also> > strengthen the maha purusha yoga. Example: Sri Rama's chart.After> > He prayed to Aditya and Durga, the Maha purusha yoga fully> > manifested.> >> > Similarly, in the case of Ruchaka Mahapurusha yoga, I feel thatagni> > tattwa/strong tamasik grahas; for Bhadra mahapurusha yoga,prithvi> > tattwa/Mercury; in the case of Malavya Mahapurusha yoga, jala> > tattwa/Moon, for Sasa mahapurusha yoga, Vayu tattwa/tamasikgrahas.>

>> > I can't, off hand, think of good examples, but i seem to recallthat> > in Gandhiji's chart, his strong Moon (in own house, thoughafflicted> > by Rahu) helped. I think the navamsa placements are alsoextremely> > important.> >> > Just my two cents.> >> > Regards,> > Lakshmi> >> > sohamsa , "suniljohn_2002"> > suniljohn_2002@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > || Hare Rama Krishna ||> > >> > > Dear Sourav,> > >> > > Many thanks for the link, I shall download it.> > >> > > If the lecture mentions only the strength of Sun & Moon, Ithink> > people> > > say that for the fructification of all yogas.> > >> > > There is more to it as I have

heard. Patel wrote an article onit> > in the> > > Astrological Magazine in the 80s I think. but still am notsure it> > works> > > 100% and there is more to it. His article was based on hintsgiven> > in> > > Chandrakala Nadi.> > >> > > Pls call me only Sunil without ji> > >> > > Warm regards,> > >> > > Sunil John> > >> > > Mumbai> > > sohamsa , "Sourav" wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > || Hare Rama Krishna ||> > > >> > > > Dear Sunil-ji,> > > >> > > > Namaskar. Atri Class #10> > > > (http://www.sjcerc.com/sjcatri.htm> > > > > > ). Sanjay-ji, gave criteria for fructification andsustenance

of> > > > Mahapurusa yogas - Surya and Chandra strengths. If I remember> > > correctly,> > > > some examples are also given.> > > >> > > > Best wishes,> > > >> > > > Sourav> > > >> > > >=================================================================> > > > sohamsa , "suniljohn_2002"suniljohn_2002@> > > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ++Om Datta Guru++> > > > >> > > > > Dear Members,> > > > >> > > > > Namaskar> > > > >> > > > > 1. Can someone post detailed step by step reasons why a> > Mahapurusha> > > > Yoga> > > > > In Natal Chart

doesn't give effects in real life.> > > > >> > > > > 2. Are there different criterias for failure of Different> > > Mahapurusha> > > > > Yogas.> > > > >> > > > > Thanking you> > > > >> > > > > Regards,> > > > >> > > > > Sunil John> > > > >> > > > > Mumbai> > > > >> > > > > P.S: Examples would help better if time permits for theposter.> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>*tat savitur varenyam*