IndiaDivine.org

Analyzing TP charts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All, Namaskara,I had a query regarding Tithi Pravesha charts. In analyzing annual (or monthly) TP charts, if the indications from Rasi and divisional charts do not match very well, what is the procedure to be followed. Do we still follow the generic rule that the divisional chart cannot deliver what the Rasi chart does not promise or does the divisional chart gain more weight here?

For example, if in an annual chart, the Rasi chart shows some average or bad combinations regarding career but the Dasamsa chart looks very promising, what conclusions can we draw.

Kindly comment.Thanks and Regards,Hari

Dear Narasimha, SanjayP, and all;

Do you always analyze divisional charts in TP? /in addition to D9/

Regards,

Anna--- On Thu, 9/4/08, Sanjay Prabhakaran <sanjaychettiar wrote:

Sanjay Prabhakaran <sanjaychettiarRe: Analyzing TP chartssohamsa Date: Thursday, September 4, 2008, 1:11 AM

|| Om Gurave NAmah ||Dear Hari,>For example, if in an annual chart, the Rasi chart shows some average or bad combinations regarding career but the Dasamsa chart looks very promising, what conclusions can we draw.Sanjay P: The Dasamsa indication should be taken here.Warm RegardsSanjayP

2008/9/4 Hariprasad Nellitheertha <nharipra (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

Dear All, Namaskara,

I had a query regarding Tithi Pravesha charts. In analyzing annual (or monthly) TP charts, if the indications from Rasi and divisional charts do not match very well, what is the procedure to be followed. Do we still follow the generic rule that the divisional chart cannot deliver what the Rasi chart does not promise or does the divisional chart gain more weight here?

For example, if in an annual chart, the Rasi chart shows some average or bad combinations regarding career but the Dasamsa chart looks very promising, what conclusions can we draw.

Kindly comment.

Thanks and Regards,

Hari

Dear Sanjayji, Namaskara,Many thanks for your reply. I had another query related to TP charts. JHora provides us with the facility to obtain annual, monthly, fortnightly and daily charts. In analyzing the chart at a particular level, do we have to keep in mind the promises made by the chart at a higher level. For example, if the annual TP chart looks good for one's career but a monthly chart in the same year shows a very bad time for the job, would the extent of the " damage " to career in that month be relatively less than if, say, the annual chart also promised a bad year. Similar query arises in analyzing daily-fortnightly charts and fortnightly-daily charts (I am not sure if I have been articulate enough in framing my query).

My current thinking is that the charts at a higher (time) range would have an over-riding influence. Kindly let me know your thoughts on the same.Regards, Hari

On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 10:41 AM, Sanjay Prabhakaran <sanjaychettiar wrote:

|| Om Gurave NAmah ||Dear Hari,>For example, if in an annual chart, the Rasi chart shows some average

or bad combinations regarding career but the Dasamsa chart looks very

promising, what conclusions can we draw.Sanjay P: The Dasamsa indication should be taken here.Warm RegardsSanjayP2008/9/4 Hariprasad Nellitheertha <nharipra

Dear All, Namaskara,I had a query regarding Tithi Pravesha charts. In analyzing annual (or monthly) TP charts, if the indications from Rasi and divisional charts do not match very well, what is the procedure to be followed. Do we still follow the generic rule that the divisional chart cannot deliver what the Rasi chart does not promise or does the divisional chart gain more weight here?

Kindly comment.Thanks and Regards,Hari

Daer Sanjay, Narasimha, all,

You answered one of my Qs as well- when do you use DailyTP?- I've played with that:

look primarily when yogas/significant angular

placements repeat themselves /from annual, monthly chart/.

It seems to me /so far/ that works.

Any comment?

I somehow accepted TP-yearly chart- with natal Lo/La. But still believe that place on earth we currently live in now matters, as angularity, no doubt about that, matters- I feel particularly uncomfortable using dailyTP this way.

I've tried to get dailyTP entering 'current location' data, but it didn't work- Why is that option available than? /Time zone, time/. Am I missing something here?

I'd appreciate your instructions and view on this greatly.

Yours,

Anna--- On Wed, 9/10/08, Sanjay Prabhakaran <sanjaychettiar wrote:

Sanjay Prabhakaran <sanjaychettiarRe: Analyzing TP chartssohamsa Date: Wednesday, September 10, 2008, 5:58 AM

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Dear Hari, User primarily the Yearly Chart. That is what has been directly taught by Pt. Sanjay Rath and Narasimha Rao. The Monthly, Fortnightly are given for experimentation purpose. You can do your research in those chart if you want.Warm RegardsSanjay P

2008/9/10 Hariprasad Nellitheertha <nharipra (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

Dear Sanjayji, Namaskara,

Many thanks for your reply. I had another query related to TP charts.

JHora provides us with the facility to obtain annual, monthly, fortnightly and daily charts. In analyzing the chart at a particular level, do we have to keep in mind the promises made by the chart at a higher level. For example, if the annual TP chart looks good for one's career but a monthly chart in the same year shows a very bad time for the job, would the extent of the "damage" to career in that month be relatively less than if, say, the annual chart also promised a bad year. Similar query arises in analyzing daily-fortnightly charts and fortnightly- daily charts (I am not sure if I have been articulate enough in framing my query).

My current thinking is that the charts at a higher (time) range would have an over-riding influence. Kindly let me know your thoughts on the same.

Regards, Hari

On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 10:41 AM, Sanjay Prabhakaran <sanjaychettiar@ gmail.com> wrote:

|| Om Gurave NAmah ||Dear Hari, >For example, if in an annual chart, the Rasi chart shows some average or bad combinations regarding career but the Dasamsa chart looks very promising, what conclusions can we draw.Sanjay P: The Dasamsa indication should be taken here.Warm RegardsSanjayP

Dear All, Namaskara,

I had a query regarding Tithi Pravesha charts. In analyzing annual (or monthly) TP charts, if the indications from Rasi and divisional charts do not match very well, what is the procedure to be followed. Do we still follow the generic rule that the divisional chart cannot deliver what the Rasi chart does not promise or does the divisional chart gain more weight here?

Kindly comment.

Thanks and Regards,

Hari

Dear Jay,

So good to get in touch, kasturpedia. Since I 've changed the residence, and 2 PC's, time takes over its own way. Like yourself, I keep looking for interesting mails- yes, am mostly the lurker myself, as many unfortunately are nowadays, God bless handful of those still devoted to teaching-I do have a sense of guilt, sure: Lurking doesn't help 'knowledge growing' 'sharing of experience' and all those ideals we've once had.

My interest in yotish is still innocent, sincere, vital, not-for profit..

Hope we are aging graciously and getting wiser, if not achieving

the goal above all goals, Jyotish-vidia.

I know how meticulously you keep your data base,

pls. send something, share some riches /On TP and other issues/

Love,

Anna

--- On Wed, 9/10/08, Jay Weiss <weissjay wrote:

Jay Weiss <weissjayFwd: Analyzing TP chartsbona_menteDate: Wednesday, September 10, 2008, 11:25 AM

Hello Anna,It has been a long time since we two had some contact.I trust all is well with you and your advancing Jyotish studies.I had to write to you when I read your last reply...I have not been an active participant for a long while but keep an eye on the 'interesting' mails.Just wanted to let you know that I fully agree with you on the TP issue beyond the yearly, which some how makes sense and works (more or less in my opinion).There are many silent ones who are in the same line.Be wellJay WeissSweden

---------- Forwarded message ----------108ar <bona_mente2008/9/10Re: Analyzing TP chartssohamsa

Daer Sanjay, Narasimha, all,

You answered one of my Qs as well- when do you use DailyTP?- I've played with that:

look primarily when yogas/significant angular

placements repeat themselves /from annual, monthly chart/.

It seems to me /so far/ that works.

Any comment?

I somehow accepted TP-yearly chart- with natal Lo/La. But still believe that place on earth we currently live in now matters, as angularity, no doubt about that, matters- I feel particularly uncomfortable using dailyTP this way.

I've tried to get dailyTP entering 'current location' data, but it didn't work- Why is that option available than? /Time zone, time/. Am I missing something here?

I'd appreciate your instructions and view on this greatly.

Yours,

Anna --- On Wed, 9/10/08, Sanjay Prabhakaran <sanjaychettiar wrote:

Sanjay Prabhakaran <sanjaychettiarRe: Analyzing TP chartssohamsa Date: Wednesday, September 10, 2008, 5:58 AM

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Dear Hari, User primarily the Yearly Chart. That is what has been directly taught by Pt. Sanjay Rath and Narasimha Rao. The Monthly, Fortnightly are given for experimentation purpose. You can do your research in those chart if you want.Warm RegardsSanjay P

2008/9/10 Hariprasad Nellitheertha <nharipra (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

Dear Sanjayji, Namaskara,

Many thanks for your reply. I had another query related to TP charts.

JHora provides us with the facility to obtain annual, monthly, fortnightly and daily charts. In analyzing the chart at a particular level, do we have to keep in mind the promises made by the chart at a higher level. For example, if the annual TP chart looks good for one's career but a monthly chart in the same year shows a very bad time for the job, would the extent of the "damage" to career in that month be relatively less than if, say, the annual chart also promised a bad year. Similar query arises in analyzing daily-fortnightly charts and fortnightly- daily charts (I am not sure if I have been articulate enough in framing my query).

My current thinking is that the charts at a higher (time) range would have an over-riding influence. Kindly let me know your thoughts on the same.

Regards, Hari

On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 10:41 AM, Sanjay Prabhakaran <sanjaychettiar@ gmail.com> wrote:

|| Om Gurave NAmah ||Dear Hari, >For example, if in an annual chart, the Rasi chart shows some average or bad combinations regarding career but the Dasamsa chart looks very promising, what conclusions can we draw.Sanjay P: The Dasamsa indication should be taken here.Warm RegardsSanjayP

Dear All, Namaskara,

Kindly comment.

Thanks and Regards,

Hari