IndiaDivine.org

Marriage Remedy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

My Cousins name is Shankar. he is working in Delhi. His DOB 26/04/1980, 1.28 P.M Place of Birth : Alleppy, Kerala. They have seen a Matching Girls Horoscope. Discussion were on. Suddenly the girl & her family were not interested with my cousin. It happened 3 months back. Again One more alliance has come.The Boy & Girl liked each other. Even Engagement was done couple of Months back and marriage date was also fixed. Invitations were printed from Girls side . Both the Boy and Girl were in talking terms. Suddenly couple of days back that girl called my uncle and told him that she is not interested in the marriage proposal. Just she told him that it won't work out and Marriage got cancelled now. Why this has happened to him? What Parihara he has to do to come out this situation? Kindly revert.

Regards,

Harish

Dear Mr. Harish:

Horoscope of Mr. Shankar: He is born in Uttar- Phalguni Star Zone in 28 D 57' 22" and the star lord is Sun. Saturn ® is also in star lord of Sun when Mars,Jupiter ® and Rahu are in Ketu star zone. He should be talking authoritative and ambitious, while dominate in discussions. Presently he is having Rahu Desa/Saturn Bukti/Venus Anthra/ Rahu Sukshama : and this disappointment is the result. All the four planets, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and Rahu is not helping to complete the process of marriage.

A.V.Pathi, 103, Black Tie Lane, Chapel Hill,North Carolina, 27514, USA001-919-960-3833

pathiav

( Private readings are chargeable. Please contact me in ID kountinya29)

Hariharan.S <hariharan_smsohamsa Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2008 5:22:19 AM Marriage Remedy

Dear Sir,

My Cousins name is Shankar. he is working in Delhi. His DOB 26/04/1980, 1.28 P.M Place of Birth : Alleppy, Kerala. They have seen a Matching Girls Horoscope. Discussion were on. Suddenly the girl & her family were not interested with my cousin. It happened 3 months back. Again One more alliance has come.The Boy & Girl liked each other. Even Engagement was done couple of Months back and marriage date was also fixed. Invitations were printed from Girls side . Both the Boy and Girl were in talking terms. Suddenly couple of days back that girl called my uncle and told him that she is not interested in the marriage proposal. Just she told him that it won't work out and Marriage got cancelled now. Why this has happened to him? What Parihara he has to do to come out this situation? Kindly revert.

Regards,

Harish