IndiaDivine.org

Interesting research case - Mafia to Mensch

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Gurujans,I have partial data about a person who has has erstwhile been a notorious mafia don belonging to the infamous Gambino family crime network. As per the sources I have collected on him, it was by mid-90s that law and the FBI caught up with him and he was given a 10 years' sentence. But the blurbs on his books suggest that he spent about 8 and 1/2 years [one source puts his release time as December 2006] in maximum security federal prison during which time he read his first book and underwent life transforming moments through certain encounters. He took to writing and is now an established author. He also spends time with wayward youth populations now mentoring them. I found him very articulate, intelligent, and reflective during an interview given to the BBC. I thought there might be interesting and certainly instructive things to learn

from his chart. However, I only have his date and place of birth - 13 May 1969, Queens, New York. I was wondering if Gurujans will indulge and suggest how we might figure his chart out? Looking forward to learning from everyone. Best regards,Patheya

Hare Rama Krishna Dear Patheya, Its possible someone has already worked on his chart, what is his name? All the best LakshmiPatheya Goyal <patheyagoyal wrote: Respected Gurujans,I have partial data about a person who has has erstwhile been a notorious mafia don belonging to the infamous Gambino family crime network. As per the sources I have collected on him, it was by

mid-90s that law and the FBI caught up with him and he was given a 10 years' sentence. But the blurbs on his books suggest that he spent about 8 and 1/2 years [one source puts his release time as December 2006] in maximum security federal prison during which time he read his first book and underwent life transforming moments through certain encounters. He took to writing and is now an established author. He also spends time with wayward youth populations now mentoring them. I found him very articulate, intelligent, and reflective during an interview given to the BBC. I thought there might be interesting and certainly instructive things to learn from his chart. However, I only have his date and place of birth - 13 May 1969, Queens, New York. I was wondering if Gurujans will indulge and suggest how we might figure his chart out? Looking forward to learning from everyone. Best

regards,Patheya

Dear Lakshmi ji, His name is Louis Ferrante. Patheya--- On Sun, 10/5/08, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary wrote:Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikaryRe: Interesting research case - Mafia to Menschsohamsa Date: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 8:52 PM

Hare Rama Krishna Dear Patheya, Its possible someone has already worked on his chart, what is his name? All the best LakshmiPatheya Goyal <patheyagoyal wrote: Respected Gurujans,I have partial data about a person who has has erstwhile been a notorious mafia don belonging to the infamous Gambino family crime network. As per the sources I have collected on him, it was by

mid-90s that law and the FBI caught up with him and he was given a 10 years' sentence. But the blurbs on his books suggest that he spent about 8 and 1/2 years [one source puts his release time as December 2006] in maximum security federal prison during which time he read his first book and underwent life transforming moments through certain encounters. He took to writing and is now an established author. He also spends time with wayward youth populations now mentoring them. I found him very articulate, intelligent, and reflective during an interview given to the BBC. I thought there might be interesting and certainly instructive things to learn from his chart. However, I only have his date and place of birth - 13 May 1969, Queens, New York. I was wondering if Gurujans will indulge and suggest how we might figure his chart out? Looking forward to learning from everyone. Best

regards,Patheya