Dear Gurus and friends

Given below is birth details of a male child who talks very little

though he understand the language and seems to be able talk. In

other words he doesn't care anything . Doctors say that it is AUTISM

which shows some development delay in a child .Can this be justified

astrologically in his chart.

This boy is very fond of music and carries a toy guitar wherever he

goes and crazy of wiggles shows.

Physically he does not show any disability.

Appreciate your comments and remedies suggested.

DOB : 23rd July 2005

Time : 10.43 pm

Time zone : 10.00 East of GMT

Place : 145 E 8 , 37 S 55

Thanks,

Regards

Goonatilaka

Hare Krishna Dear Prem, This is pisces rising chart at 11' 57" ? Havent had a chance to look too hard at this but, initially i see something interesting. 4 charakaraka replacements! Of concern is Rahu, co-lord of 12 house, in lagna. Mercury, AK retro in the 5th house conjoined Saturn and aspected by Rahu. While 5th house lord Moon, is in the 12th house in parivartana with Saturn. I have some doubts about how well this child will beable to function in life. Hopefully the parents have taken him to a center expert in dealing with autism. as great help can be gotten AT AN EARLY AGE. best wishes, lakshmi premgoona <premgoona wrote: Om Gurave NamahDear Gurus and friendsGiven below is birth details of a male child who talks very little though he understand the language and seems to be able talk. In other words he doesn't care anything . Doctors say that it is AUTISM which shows some development delay in a child .Can this be justified astrologically in his chart.This boy is very fond of music and carries a toy guitar wherever he goes and crazy of wiggles shows.Physically he does not show any disability.Appreciate your comments and remedies suggested.DOB : 23rd July 2005Time : 10.43 pmTime zone : 10.00 East of

GMTPlace : 145 E 8 , 37 S 55Thanks,RegardsGoonatilaka

sohamsa , Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary wrote:

>Om Gurave Namah

Dear Lakshmi,

Thanks for early response. Yes it is 11 & #730; 57 & #733; Pisces.

There are charakaraka replacements between Sun & Moon and Sa & Ve.

Sun and Saturn will take over some day , where both occupy 5th house.

Since this is an intelligence issue, my view is, his intelligence is

some what sound for following reasons.

1. Subhapathi in 5th H

2. 3rd load in 6th H while the depositor of 3rd load occupy 5th H

(Sun) , with Mercury depositor of Lagna load . ( Nipuna Yoga)

3. Saturn in trine cancer , heard, it is a Raja yoga.

4. Rahu is the other subhapathi who is depositor of 5th load in

Lagna.

5. Raja yoga in 7th ( 9th load and lagna load occupy 7th – Gnana

Yoga)

With all that, is there some thing above all?

Yes ,Lashmi , when the child was referred to the doctor , what his

instructions were to leave the child to grow up by himself. It is a

material phenomena!

For further discussion please.

Thanks with regards,

Goonatilaka

> Hare Krishna

> Dear Prem,

> This is pisces rising chart at 11' 57 " ?

> Havent had a chance to look too hard at this but, initially i

see something interesting.

> 4 charakaraka replacements!

> Of concern is Rahu, co-lord of 12 house, in lagna.

> Mercury, AK retro in the 5th house conjoined Saturn and aspected

by Rahu.

>

> While 5th house lord Moon, is in the 12th house in parivartana

with Saturn.

> I have some doubts about how well this child will beable to

function in life.

> Hopefully the parents have taken him to a center expert in

dealing with autism. as great help can be gotten AT AN EARLY AGE.

> best wishes,

> lakshmi

>

>

>

>

> premgoona <premgoona wrote:

> Om Gurave Namah

>

> Dear Gurus and friends

>

> Given below is birth details of a male child who talks very little

> though he understand the language and seems to be able talk. In

> other words he doesn't care anything . Doctors say that it is

AUTISM

> which shows some development delay in a child .Can this be

justified

> astrologically in his chart.

> This boy is very fond of music and carries a toy guitar wherever

he

> goes and crazy of wiggles shows.

> Physically he does not show any disability.

> Appreciate your comments and remedies suggested.

>

> DOB : 23rd July 2005

> Time : 10.43 pm

> Time zone : 10.00 East of GMT

> Place : 145 E 8 , 37 S 55

>

> Thanks,

> Regards

> Goonatilaka

>

Om Datta GuruDear Goonatilaka,You posting this chart is appreciated since I was not aware of the details of Autism, checked from wikipedia and it seems its something to do with development of the brain.The issue you have pointed out is talking, some take 2H and some 3H, in this case it is more 3H I feel since the boy can speak. But still to cross verify if Jupiter or Mars is the problem (both are problems along with Mer Venus but wanting to identify the main force) as i know very little about kids and when they are supposed to speaka) Did the problems happen in 1st year of birth (i suppose kids dont speak much in this age) or the 2nd year of life of the childb) Does he have any moles in his body, head face region or legsKind regardsSunil JohnMumbaisohamsa , "premgoona" <premgoona wrote:>> sohamsa , Lakshmi Kary lakshmikary@ wrote:> >Om Gurave Namah> > Dear Lakshmi,> > Thanks for early response. Yes it is 11 & #730; 57 & #733; Pisces.> > There are charakaraka replacements between Sun & Moon and Sa & Ve. > Sun and Saturn will take over some day , where both occupy 5th house.> > Since this is an intelligence issue, my view is, his intelligence is > some what sound for following reasons.> 1. Subhapathi in 5th H> 2. 3rd load in 6th H while the depositor of 3rd load occupy 5th H > (Sun) , with Mercury depositor of Lagna load . ( Nipuna Yoga)> 3. Saturn in trine cancer , heard, it is a Raja yoga.> 4. Rahu is the other subhapathi who is depositor of 5th load in > Lagna. > 5. Raja yoga in 7th ( 9th load and lagna load occupy 7th – Gnana > Yoga)> > With all that, is there some thing above all?> > Yes ,Lashmi , when the child was referred to the doctor , what his > instructions were to leave the child to grow up by himself. It is a > material phenomena!> > For further discussion please.> > Thanks with regards,> Goonatilaka> > > Hare Krishna> > Dear Prem,> > This is pisces rising chart at 11' 57" ?> > Havent had a chance to look too hard at this but, initially i > see something interesting.> > 4 charakaraka replacements!> > Of concern is Rahu, co-lord of 12 house, in lagna.> > Mercury, AK retro in the 5th house conjoined Saturn and aspected > by Rahu.> > > > While 5th house lord Moon, is in the 12th house in parivartana > with Saturn.> > I have some doubts about how well this child will beable to > function in life.> > Hopefully the parents have taken him to a center expert in > dealing with autism. as great help can be gotten AT AN EARLY AGE. > > best wishes,> > lakshmi > > > > > > > > > > premgoona premgoona@ wrote:> > Om Gurave Namah> > > > Dear Gurus and friends> > > > Given below is birth details of a male child who talks very little > > though he understand the language and seems to be able talk. In > > other words he doesn't care anything . Doctors say that it is > AUTISM > > which shows some development delay in a child .Can this be > justified > > astrologically in his chart.> > This boy is very fond of music and carries a toy guitar wherever > he > > goes and crazy of wiggles shows.> > Physically he does not show any disability.> > Appreciate your comments and remedies suggested.> > > > DOB : 23rd July 2005> > Time : 10.43 pm> > Time zone : 10.00 East of GMT> > Place : 145 E 8 , 37 S 55> > > > Thanks,> > Regards> > Goonatilaka> >>

Hare Rama Krishna Dear Sunil, The thing is about autism... there are many variations on it. Some people with Autism are practically genius , just cant relate of communicate well with the outside world while some have shades of retarded intelligence as well as inablity to communicate. IN the states, near where I grew up they have had incredible success using a program or mirroring( having the child do everything- hold his hand to your face while speaking- hold hand to sppon food into mouth etc) almost as if the child had some brain damage and needed to relearn things. like people who have a stroke need to relearn sometimes how to talk, walk etc. and also speech therapy. So in regards to this child.. There are several things. a) does it look like he is dependent on others or independent later on? b) does it look like he can earn money- or what prevents

it? c) what are his desires. d) what can prevent him from progressing? (see badhak and badhak house too!) e) we can look at everything like a normal person,,, ie does it look like he can complete schooling 4th ,9th houses? Rahu obstructs Jupiter, lagna is inherent dhi, look to jupiter, LL ( afflicted)by aspect of Rahu and Saturn- curse of Brahmin. Mercury the badhak and dispositor of Jupiter, is under curse as well, afflicted by saturn , rahu and mars! IN the critical 5th house, Sun and Saturn are dustana lords.Mercury is afflicted by rahu in navamsa. Lets look to drekkana charts next, I have to go milk cow now. more later This chart is severely afflicted. If anyone likes to suggest mantra / puja remedies for a child like this I like to hear it with an explanation why you choose the remedy. Seems like it should relate to Jupiter as

he is benefic, LL and in a kendra and aspecting lagna. Aside from his karaka of intelligence, knowledge. best wishes Lakshmi suniljohn_2002 <suniljohn_2002 wrote: Om Datta GuruDear Goonatilaka,You posting this chart is appreciated since I was not aware of the details of Autism, checked from wikipedia and it seems its something to do with development of the brain.The issue you have pointed out is talking, some take 2H and some

3H, in this case it is more 3H I feel since the boy can speak. But still to cross verify if Jupiter or Mars is the problem (both are problems along with Mer Venus but wanting to identify the main force) as i know very little about kids and when they are supposed to speaka) Did the problems happen in 1st year of birth (i suppose kids dont speak much in this age) or the 2nd year of life of the childb) Does he have any moles in his body, head face region or legsKind regardsSunil JohnMumbaisohamsa , "premgoona" <premgoona wrote:>> sohamsa , Lakshmi Kary lakshmikary@ wrote:> >Om Gurave Namah> > Dear Lakshmi,> > Thanks for early response. Yes it is 11 & #730; 57 & #733; Pisces.> > There are charakaraka replacements between Sun & Moon and Sa & Ve. > Sun and

Saturn will take over some day , where both occupy 5th house.> > Since this is an intelligence issue, my view is, his intelligence is > some what sound for following reasons.> 1. Subhapathi in 5th H> 2. 3rd load in 6th H while the depositor of 3rd load occupy 5th H > (Sun) , with Mercury depositor of Lagna load . ( Nipuna Yoga)> 3. Saturn in trine cancer , heard, it is a Raja yoga.> 4. Rahu is the other subhapathi who is depositor of 5th load in > Lagna. > 5. Raja yoga in 7th ( 9th load and lagna load occupy 7th – Gnana > Yoga)> > With all that, is there some thing above all?> > Yes ,Lashmi , when the child was referred to the doctor , what his > instructions were to leave the child to grow up by himself. It is a > material phenomena!> > For further discussion please.> > Thanks with regards,> Goonatilaka> >

> Hare Krishna> > Dear Prem,> > This is pisces rising chart at 11' 57" ?> > Havent had a chance to look too hard at this but, initially i > see something interesting.> > 4 charakaraka replacements!> > Of concern is Rahu, co-lord of 12 house, in lagna.> > Mercury, AK retro in the 5th house conjoined Saturn and aspected > by Rahu.> > > > While 5th house lord Moon, is in the 12th house in parivartana > with Saturn.> > I have some doubts about how well this child will beable to > function in life.> > Hopefully the parents have taken him to a center expert in > dealing with autism. as great help can be gotten AT AN EARLY AGE. > > best wishes,> > lakshmi > > > > > > > > > > premgoona premgoona@ wrote:> > Om Gurave Namah> > > > Dear Gurus and

friends> > > > Given below is birth details of a male child who talks very little > > though he understand the language and seems to be able talk. In > > other words he doesn't care anything . Doctors say that it is > AUTISM > > which shows some development delay in a child .Can this be > justified > > astrologically in his chart.> > This boy is very fond of music and carries a toy guitar wherever > he > > goes and crazy of wiggles shows.> > Physically he does not show any disability.> > Appreciate your comments and remedies suggested.> > > > DOB : 23rd July 2005> > Time : 10.43 pm> > Time zone : 10.00 East of GMT> > Place : 145 E 8 , 37 S 55> > > > Thanks,> > Regards> > Goonatilaka> >>

Om Datta GuruDear Lakshmi,Thanks for explaining about autism, it seems a complex disease supposedly caused due to very bad karma I guess.I was hoping someone will point out that the karaka of 1H Sun is badly afflicted in Rasi, Navamsa & D6 - Saturn Sun together.Yes u are right Jupiter is the main planet here hence i mentioned it in previous mail but if Goonatilaka says the main problem erupted in the 2nd year then Mars though swagrahi in Rasi & D9 becomes another factor to include, hence i had asked him to indicate the year of problem. Most interesting thing about this chart is ok karaka for communications Mer is retro but the 2nd lord is swagrahi in Rasi and D9 afflicted but Sat in D1.RegardsSunil Johnsohamsa , Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary wrote:>> Hare Rama Krishna> Dear Sunil,> The thing is about autism... there are many variations on it.> Some people with Autism are practically genius , just cant relate of communicate well with the outside world while some have shades of retarded intelligence as well as inablity to communicate.> IN the states, near where I grew up they have had incredible success using a program or mirroring( having the child do everything- hold his hand to your face while speaking- hold hand to sppon food into mouth etc) almost as if the child had some brain damage and needed to relearn things. like people who have a stroke need to relearn sometimes how to talk, walk etc. and also speech therapy.> So in regards to this child..> There are several things. > a) does it look like he is dependent on others or independent later on?> b) does it look like he can earn money- or what prevents it?> c) what are his desires.> d) what can prevent him from progressing? (see badhak and badhak house too!)> e) we can look at everything like a normal person,,, ie does it look like he can complete schooling 4th ,9th houses? > Rahu obstructs Jupiter, lagna is inherent dhi, look to jupiter, LL ( afflicted)by aspect of Rahu and Saturn- curse of Brahmin. Mercury the badhak and dispositor of Jupiter, is under curse as well, afflicted by saturn , rahu and mars! IN the critical 5th house, Sun and Saturn are dustana lords.Mercury is afflicted by rahu in navamsa.> Lets look to drekkana charts next, > I have to go milk cow now. more later> This chart is severely afflicted.> If anyone likes to suggest mantra / puja remedies for a child like this I like to hear it with an explanation why you choose the remedy. Seems like it should relate to Jupiter as he is benefic, LL and in a kendra and aspecting lagna. Aside from his karaka of intelligence, knowledge.> best wishes> Lakshmi> > > > suniljohn_2002 suniljohn_2002 wrote:> Om Datta Guru> > Dear Goonatilaka,> You posting this chart is appreciated since I was not aware of the details of Autism, checked from wikipedia and it seems its something to do with development of the brain.> > The issue you have pointed out is talking, some take 2H and some 3H, in this case it is more 3H I feel since the boy can speak. But still to cross verify if Jupiter or Mars is the problem (both are problems along with Mer Venus but wanting to identify the main force) as i know very little about kids and when they are supposed to speak> > a) Did the problems happen in 1st year of birth (i suppose kids dont speak much in this age) or the 2nd year of life of the child> > b) Does he have any moles in his body, head face region or legs> > Kind regards> Sunil John> Mumbai> > > > > > > sohamsa , "premgoona" premgoona@ wrote:> >> > sohamsa , Lakshmi Kary lakshmikary@ wrote:> > >Om Gurave Namah> > > > Dear Lakshmi,> > > > Thanks for early response. Yes it is 11 & #730; 57 & #733; Pisces.> > > > There are charakaraka replacements between Sun & Moon and Sa & Ve. > > Sun and Saturn will take over some day , where both occupy 5th house.> > > > Since this is an intelligence issue, my view is, his intelligence is > > some what sound for following reasons.> > 1. Subhapathi in 5th H> > 2. 3rd load in 6th H while the depositor of 3rd load occupy 5th H > > (Sun) , with Mercury depositor of Lagna load . ( Nipuna Yoga)> > 3. Saturn in trine cancer , heard, it is a Raja yoga.> > 4. Rahu is the other subhapathi who is depositor of 5th load in > > Lagna. > > 5. Raja yoga in 7th ( 9th load and lagna load occupy 7th – Gnana > > Yoga)> > > > With all that, is there some thing above all?> > > > Yes ,Lashmi , when the child was referred to the doctor , what his > > instructions were to leave the child to grow up by himself. It is a > > material phenomena!> > > > For further discussion please.> > > > Thanks with regards,> > Goonatilaka> > > > > Hare Krishna> > > Dear Prem,> > > This is pisces rising chart at 11' 57" ?> > > Havent had a chance to look too hard at this but, initially i > > see something interesting.> > > 4 charakaraka replacements!> > > Of concern is Rahu, co-lord of 12 house, in lagna.> > > Mercury, AK retro in the 5th house conjoined Saturn and aspected > > by Rahu.> > > > > > While 5th house lord Moon, is in the 12th house in parivartana > > with Saturn.> > > I have some doubts about how well this child will beable to > > function in life.> > > Hopefully the parents have taken him to a center expert in > > dealing with autism. as great help can be gotten AT AN EARLY AGE. > > > best wishes,> > > lakshmi > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > premgoona premgoona@ wrote:> > > Om Gurave Namah> > > > > > Dear Gurus and friends> > > > > > Given below is birth details of a male child who talks very little > > > though he understand the language and seems to be able talk. In > > > other words he doesn't care anything . Doctors say that it is > > AUTISM > > > which shows some development delay in a child .Can this be > > justified > > > astrologically in his chart.> > > This boy is very fond of music and carries a toy guitar wherever > > he > > > goes and crazy of wiggles shows.> > > Physically he does not show any disability.> > > Appreciate your comments and remedies suggested.> > > > > > DOB : 23rd July 2005> > > Time : 10.43 pm> > > Time zone : 10.00 East of GMT> > > Place : 145 E 8 , 37 S 55> > > > > > Thanks,> > > Regards> > > Goonatilaka> > >> >>

kleem namah narasimhaaya

Dear Members, Namaskar

Nodes can show autism or schizophrenia when are yuti Ra/Ke. Here its

both drsti Lagna and yuti Lagnesh. Both drsti shows disease coming from

birth, whilst Ke yuti Lagnesh shows autism - here its badhak which show

disease when connected to first, sixth, eigth lotds. So all

autism-yogas are there. Mangal is in swaavastha but its cursed by Ra

and Sa and being vargottama can show problems related to second house.

Normally sixth lord shows right knee problem, whilst 8L (5L actually)

shows also the same being in Kumbha but parivartana can indicate

chest/breast. Chandra is deb in d9 and Mangal is vargottam cursed in

Naidhana-amsa therefore it can give problem in first two Naisargika

mahadasas. Main curse is in fifth bhava so father can do some

Puja/worship (ninth bhava) related to Vishnu/Shiva (remedy is Vishnu

Gayatri / Malikarjuna Jyotirlinga).

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz / SJC

Teacher

www: http://rohinaa.com /

email:

rafal

suniljohn_2002 pisze:

Om Datta Guru

Dear Lakshmi,

Thanks for explaining about autism, it seems a complex disease

supposedly caused due to very bad karma I guess.

I was hoping someone will point out that the karaka of 1H Sun is badly

afflicted in Rasi, Navamsa & D6 - Saturn Sun together.

Yes u are right Jupiter is the main planet here hence i mentioned it in

previous mail but if Goonatilaka says the main problem erupted in the

2nd year then Mars though swagrahi in Rasi & D9 becomes another

factor to include, hence i had asked him to indicate the year of

problem. Most interesting thing about this chart is ok karaka for

communications Mer is retro but the 2nd lord is swagrahi in Rasi and D9

afflicted but Sat in D1.

Regards

Sunil John

sohamsa@ .com, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ ...>

wrote:

>

> Hare Rama Krishna

> Dear Sunil,

> The thing is about autism... there are many variations on it.

> Some people with Autism are practically genius , just cant relate

of communicate well with the outside world while some have shades of

retarded intelligence as well as inablity to communicate.

> IN the states, near where I grew up they have had incredible

success using a program or mirroring( having the child do everything-

hold his hand to your face while speaking- hold hand to sppon food into

mouth etc) almost as if the child had some brain damage and needed to

relearn things. like people who have a stroke need to relearn sometimes

how to talk, walk etc. and also speech therapy.

> So in regards to this child..

> There are several things.

> a) does it look like he is dependent on others or independent

later on?

> b) does it look like he can earn money- or what prevents it?

> c) what are his desires.

> d) what can prevent him from progressing? (see badhak and badhak

house too!)

> e) we can look at everything like a normal person,,, ie does it

look like he can complete schooling 4th ,9th houses?

> Rahu obstructs Jupiter, lagna is inherent dhi, look to jupiter, LL

( afflicted)by aspect of Rahu and Saturn- curse of Brahmin. Mercury the

badhak and dispositor of Jupiter, is under curse as well, afflicted by

saturn , rahu and mars! IN the critical 5th house, Sun and Saturn are

dustana lords.Mercury is afflicted by rahu in navamsa.

> Lets look to drekkana charts next,

> I have to go milk cow now. more later

> This chart is severely afflicted.

> If anyone likes to suggest mantra / puja remedies for a child like

this I like to hear it with an explanation why you choose the remedy.

Seems like it should relate to Jupiter as he is benefic, LL and in a

kendra and aspecting lagna. Aside from his karaka of intelligence,

knowledge.

> best wishes

> Lakshmi

>

>

>

> suniljohn_2002 suniljohn_2002@ ... wrote:

> Om Datta Guru

>

> Dear Goonatilaka,

> You posting this chart is appreciated since I was not aware of the

details of Autism, checked from wikipedia and it seems its something to

do with development of the brain.

>

> The issue you have pointed out is talking, some take 2H and some

3H, in this case it is more 3H I feel since the boy can speak. But

still to cross verify if Jupiter or Mars is the problem (both are

problems along with Mer Venus but wanting to identify the main force)

as i know very little about kids and when they are supposed to speak

>

> a) Did the problems happen in 1st year of birth (i suppose kids

dont speak much in this age) or the 2nd year of life of the child

>

> b) Does he have any moles in his body, head face region or legs

>

> Kind regards

> Sunil John

> Mumbai

>

>

>

>

>

>

> sohamsa@ .com, "premgoona" premgoona@ wrote:

> >

> > sohamsa@ .com, Lakshmi Kary lakshmikary@

wrote:

> > >Om Gurave Namah

> >

> > Dear Lakshmi,

> >

> > Thanks for early response. Yes it is 11 & #730;

57 & #733; Pisces.

> >

> > There are charakaraka replacements between Sun & Moon and

Sa & Ve.

> > Sun and Saturn will take over some day , where both occupy

5th house.

> >

> > Since this is an intelligence issue, my view is, his

intelligence is

> > some what sound for following reasons.

> > 1. Subhapathi in 5th H

> > 2. 3rd load in 6th H while the depositor of 3rd load occupy

5th H

> > (Sun) , with Mercury depositor of Lagna load . ( Nipuna Yoga)

> > 3. Saturn in trine cancer , heard, it is a Raja yoga.

> > 4. Rahu is the other subhapathi who is depositor of 5th load

in

> > Lagna.

> > 5. Raja yoga in 7th ( 9th load and lagna load occupy 7th –

Gnana

> > Yoga)

> >

> > With all that, is there some thing above all?

> >

> > Yes ,Lashmi , when the child was referred to the doctor ,

what his

> > instructions were to leave the child to grow up by himself.

It is a

> > material phenomena!

> >

> > For further discussion please.

> >

> > Thanks with regards,

> > Goonatilaka

> >

> > > Hare Krishna

> > > Dear Prem,

> > > This is pisces rising chart at 11' 57" ?

> > > Havent had a chance to look too hard at this but,

initially i

> > see something interesting.

> > > 4 charakaraka replacements!

> > > Of concern is Rahu, co-lord of 12 house, in lagna.

> > > Mercury, AK retro in the 5th house conjoined Saturn and

aspected

> > by Rahu.

> > >

> > > While 5th house lord Moon, is in the 12th house in

parivartana

> > with Saturn.

> > > I have some doubts about how well this child will beable

to

> > function in life.

> > > Hopefully the parents have taken him to a center expert

in

> > dealing with autism. as great help can be gotten AT AN EARLY

AGE.

> > > best wishes,

> > > lakshmi

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > premgoona premgoona@ wrote:

> > > Om Gurave Namah

> > >

> > > Dear Gurus and friends

> > >

> > > Given below is birth details of a male child who talks

very little

> > > though he understand the language and seems to be able

talk. In

> > > other words he doesn't care anything . Doctors say that

it is

> > AUTISM

> > > which shows some development delay in a child .Can this

be

> > justified

> > > astrologically in his chart.

> > > This boy is very fond of music and carries a toy guitar

wherever

> > he

> > > goes and crazy of wiggles shows.

> > > Physically he does not show any disability.

> > > Appreciate your comments and remedies suggested.

> > >

> > > DOB : 23rd July 2005

> > > Time : 10.43 pm

> > > Time zone : 10.00 East of GMT

> > > Place : 145 E 8 , 37 S 55

> > >

> > > Thanks,

> > > Regards

> > > Goonatilaka

> > >

> >

>

Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.173 / Virus Database: 270.7.6/1713 - Release 2008-10-07 18:40

Hare Rama Krishna Dear Sunil, Oftentimes, parents are unaware of the childs condition till it gets older., then the child starts missing times when most kids start to do things.make sounds, start to communicate, walk, etc Its not that autism starts at some point. IN almost all cases , it is from birth, and is only recognised later. Nowadays, at least in USA, there is more info and knowledge about autism and doctors are more likely to recognize a child with it. The key to success , is that the child starts receving specialized treatment(for autistic kids) before 3 years old. and no later than 5 years. There has been amazing success with early treatment with many of these kids who have gone through extensive treatment being able to return to a regular classroom and function fairly normally as long as there arent also suffering from the retardation as well.

As I mentioned the treatment is "mirroring""repeating sounds, behavior movement" ..... interesting! that is mercury- who copies others. thats why its important in cases of autism to try assess whether the intelligence is high or low. Ive been collected cases of autism and one of these days I will put together and article in JD showing cases where the child was eventually able to function in society verses having a lifelong dependent condition. When I get this info together I will share with you. Best wishes Lakshmisuniljohn_2002 <suniljohn_2002 wrote: Om Datta GuruDear Lakshmi,Thanks for explaining about autism, it seems a complex disease supposedly caused due to very bad karma I guess.I was hoping someone will point out that the karaka of 1H Sun is badly afflicted in Rasi, Navamsa & D6 - Saturn Sun together.Yes u are right Jupiter is the main planet here hence i mentioned it in previous mail but if Goonatilaka says the main problem erupted in the 2nd year then Mars though swagrahi in Rasi & D9 becomes another factor to include, hence i had asked him to indicate the year of problem. Most interesting thing about this chart is ok karaka for communications Mer is retro but the 2nd lord is swagrahi in Rasi and D9 afflicted but Sat in D1.RegardsSunil Johnsohamsa , Lakshmi Kary

<lakshmikary wrote:>> Hare Rama Krishna> Dear Sunil,> The thing is about autism... there are many variations on it.> Some people with Autism are practically genius , just cant relate of communicate well with the outside world while some have shades of retarded intelligence as well as inablity to communicate.> IN the states, near where I grew up they have had incredible success using a program or mirroring( having the child do everything- hold his hand to your face while speaking- hold hand to sppon food into mouth etc) almost as if the child had some brain damage and needed to relearn things. like people who have a stroke need to relearn sometimes how to talk, walk etc. and also speech therapy.> So in regards to this child..> There are several things. > a) does it look like he is dependent on others or independent later on?> b) does it look like he can earn money- or what prevents

it?> c) what are his desires.> d) what can prevent him from progressing? (see badhak and badhak house too!)> e) we can look at everything like a normal person,,, ie does it look like he can complete schooling 4th ,9th houses? > Rahu obstructs Jupiter, lagna is inherent dhi, look to jupiter, LL ( afflicted)by aspect of Rahu and Saturn- curse of Brahmin. Mercury the badhak and dispositor of Jupiter, is under curse as well, afflicted by saturn , rahu and mars! IN the critical 5th house, Sun and Saturn are dustana lords.Mercury is afflicted by rahu in navamsa.> Lets look to drekkana charts next, > I have to go milk cow now. more later> This chart is severely afflicted.> If anyone likes to suggest mantra / puja remedies for a child like this I like to hear it with an explanation why you choose the remedy. Seems like it should relate to Jupiter as he is benefic, LL and in a kendra and aspecting lagna. Aside from his karaka

of intelligence, knowledge.> best wishes> Lakshmi> > > > suniljohn_2002 suniljohn_2002 wrote:> Om Datta Guru> > Dear Goonatilaka,> You posting this chart is appreciated since I was not aware of the details of Autism, checked from wikipedia and it seems its something to do with development of the brain.> > The issue you have pointed out is talking, some take 2H and some 3H, in this case it is more 3H I feel since the boy can speak. But still to cross verify if Jupiter or Mars is the problem (both are problems along with Mer Venus but wanting to identify the main force) as i know very little about kids and when they are supposed to speak> > a) Did the problems happen in 1st year of birth (i suppose kids dont speak much in this age) or the 2nd year of life of the child> > b) Does he have any moles in his body, head face region or legs> > Kind

regards> Sunil John> Mumbai> > > > > > > sohamsa , "premgoona" premgoona@ wrote:> >> > sohamsa , Lakshmi Kary lakshmikary@ wrote:> > >Om Gurave Namah> > > > Dear Lakshmi,> > > > Thanks for early response. Yes it is 11 & #730; 57 & #733; Pisces.> > > > There are charakaraka replacements between Sun & Moon and Sa & Ve. > > Sun and Saturn will take over some day , where both occupy 5th house.> > > > Since this is an intelligence issue, my view is, his intelligence is > > some what sound for following reasons.> > 1. Subhapathi in 5th H> > 2. 3rd load in 6th H while the depositor of 3rd load occupy 5th H > > (Sun) , with Mercury depositor of Lagna load . ( Nipuna Yoga)> > 3. Saturn

in trine cancer , heard, it is a Raja yoga.> > 4. Rahu is the other subhapathi who is depositor of 5th load in > > Lagna. > > 5. Raja yoga in 7th ( 9th load and lagna load occupy 7th – Gnana > > Yoga)> > > > With all that, is there some thing above all?> > > > Yes ,Lashmi , when the child was referred to the doctor , what his > > instructions were to leave the child to grow up by himself. It is a > > material phenomena!> > > > For further discussion please.> > > > Thanks with regards,> > Goonatilaka> > > > > Hare Krishna> > > Dear Prem,> > > This is pisces rising chart at 11' 57" ?> > > Havent had a chance to look too hard at this but, initially i > > see something interesting.> > > 4 charakaraka replacements!> > > Of concern is

Rahu, co-lord of 12 house, in lagna.> > > Mercury, AK retro in the 5th house conjoined Saturn and aspected > > by Rahu.> > > > > > While 5th house lord Moon, is in the 12th house in parivartana > > with Saturn.> > > I have some doubts about how well this child will beable to > > function in life.> > > Hopefully the parents have taken him to a center expert in > > dealing with autism. as great help can be gotten AT AN EARLY AGE. > > > best wishes,> > > lakshmi > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > premgoona premgoona@ wrote:> > > Om Gurave Namah> > > > > > Dear Gurus and friends> > > > > > Given below is birth details of a male child who talks very little > > > though he understand the language and seems to be

able talk. In > > > other words he doesn't care anything . Doctors say that it is > > AUTISM > > > which shows some development delay in a child .Can this be > > justified > > > astrologically in his chart.> > > This boy is very fond of music and carries a toy guitar wherever > > he > > > goes and crazy of wiggles shows.> > > Physically he does not show any disability.> > > Appreciate your comments and remedies suggested.> > > > > > DOB : 23rd July 2005> > > Time : 10.43 pm> > > Time zone : 10.00 East of GMT> > > Place : 145 E 8 , 37 S 55> > > > > > Thanks,> > > Regards> > > Goonatilaka> > >> >>

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Lakshmi, Namaste

I have strong impression that you must have heard about Indigo/Crystal children. Recently I was reading about possibility that some cases of autism could be related to this issue. Have you heard of this? If yes, what do you think how it could be observed from astrological angle? Which planetary combinations could point on such cases?

Regards,

Maja

Hari Om Tat Sat

--- On Wed, 10/8/08, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary wrote:

Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikaryRe: Re: Development delay of a childsohamsa Date: Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 10:28 AM

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Sunil,

Oftentimes, parents are unaware of the childs condition till it gets older.,

then the child starts missing times when most kids start to do things.make sounds, start to communicate, walk, etc

Its not that autism starts at some point. IN almost all cases , it is from birth, and is only recognised later.

Nowadays, at least in USA, there is more info and knowledge about autism and doctors are more likely to recognize a child with it.

The key to success , is that the child starts receving specialized treatment(for autistic kids)

before 3 years old. and no later than 5 years. There has been amazing success with early treatment with many of these kids who have gone through extensive treatment being able to return to a regular classroom and function fairly normally as long as there arent also suffering from the retardation as well.

As I mentioned the treatment is "mirroring"" repeating sounds, behavior movement" ..... interesting! that is mercury- who copies others.

thats why its important in cases of autism to try assess whether the intelligence is high or low.

Ive been collected cases of autism and one of these days I will put together and article in JD showing cases where the child was eventually able to function in society verses having a lifelong dependent condition. When I get this info together I will share with you.

Best wishes

Lakshmisuniljohn_2002 <suniljohn_2002@ > wrote:

Om Datta GuruDear Lakshmi,Thanks for explaining about autism, it seems a complex disease supposedly caused due to very bad karma I guess.I was hoping someone will point out that the karaka of 1H Sun is badly afflicted in Rasi, Navamsa & D6 - Saturn Sun together.Yes u are right Jupiter is the main planet here hence i mentioned it in previous mail but if Goonatilaka says the main problem erupted in the 2nd year then Mars though swagrahi in Rasi & D9 becomes another factor to include, hence i had asked him to indicate the year of problem. Most interesting thing about this chart is ok karaka for communications Mer is retro but the 2nd lord is swagrahi in Rasi and D9 afflicted but Sat in D1.RegardsSunil Johnsohamsa@ .com, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ ...> wrote:>> Hare Rama Krishna> Dear Sunil,> The thing is

about autism... there are many variations on it.> Some people with Autism are practically genius , just cant relate of communicate well with the outside world while some have shades of retarded intelligence as well as inablity to communicate.> IN the states, near where I grew up they have had incredible success using a program or mirroring( having the child do everything- hold his hand to your face while speaking- hold hand to sppon food into mouth etc) almost as if the child had some brain damage and needed to relearn things. like people who have a stroke need to relearn sometimes how to talk, walk etc. and also speech therapy.> So in regards to this child..> There are several things. > a) does it look like he is dependent on others or independent later on?> b) does it look like he can earn money- or what prevents it?> c) what are his desires.> d) what can prevent him from progressing? (see badhak

and badhak house too!)> e) we can look at everything like a normal person,,, ie does it look like he can complete schooling 4th ,9th houses? > Rahu obstructs Jupiter, lagna is inherent dhi, look to jupiter, LL ( afflicted)by aspect of Rahu and Saturn- curse of Brahmin. Mercury the badhak and dispositor of Jupiter, is under curse as well, afflicted by saturn , rahu and mars! IN the critical 5th house, Sun and Saturn are dustana lords.Mercury is afflicted by rahu in navamsa.> Lets look to drekkana charts next, > I have to go milk cow now. more later> This chart is severely afflicted.> If anyone likes to suggest mantra / puja remedies for a child like this I like to hear it with an explanation why you choose the remedy. Seems like it should relate to Jupiter as he is benefic, LL and in a kendra and aspecting lagna. Aside from his karaka of intelligence, knowledge.> best wishes> Lakshmi>

> > > suniljohn_2002 suniljohn_2002@ ... wrote:> Om Datta Guru> > Dear Goonatilaka,> You posting this chart is appreciated since I was not aware of the details of Autism, checked from wikipedia and it seems its something to do with development of the brain.> > The issue you have pointed out is talking, some take 2H and some 3H, in this case it is more 3H I feel since the boy can speak. But still to cross verify if Jupiter or Mars is the problem (both are problems along with Mer Venus but wanting to identify the main force) as i know very little about kids and when they are supposed to speak> > a) Did the problems happen in 1st year of birth (i suppose kids dont speak much in this age) or the 2nd year of life of the child> > b) Does he have any moles in his body, head face region or legs> > Kind regards> Sunil John> Mumbai>

> > > > > > sohamsa@ .com, "premgoona" premgoona@ wrote:> >> > sohamsa@ .com, Lakshmi Kary lakshmikary@ wrote:> > >Om Gurave Namah> > > > Dear Lakshmi,> > > > Thanks for early response. Yes it is 11 & #730; 57 & #733; Pisces.> > > > There are charakaraka replacements between Sun & Moon and Sa & Ve. > > Sun and Saturn will take over some day , where both occupy 5th house.> > > > Since this is an intelligence issue, my view is, his intelligence is > > some what sound for following reasons.> > 1. Subhapathi in 5th H> > 2. 3rd load in 6th H while the depositor of 3rd load occupy 5th H > > (Sun) , with Mercury depositor of Lagna load . ( Nipuna Yoga)> > 3. Saturn in trine cancer , heard, it is a Raja

yoga.> > 4. Rahu is the other subhapathi who is depositor of 5th load in > > Lagna. > > 5. Raja yoga in 7th ( 9th load and lagna load occupy 7th – Gnana > > Yoga)> > > > With all that, is there some thing above all?> > > > Yes ,Lashmi , when the child was referred to the doctor , what his > > instructions were to leave the child to grow up by himself. It is a > > material phenomena!> > > > For further discussion please.> > > > Thanks with regards,> > Goonatilaka> > > > > Hare Krishna> > > Dear Prem,> > > This is pisces rising chart at 11' 57" ?> > > Havent had a chance to look too hard at this but, initially i > > see something interesting.> > > 4 charakaraka replacements!> > > Of concern is Rahu, co-lord of

12 house, in lagna.> > > Mercury, AK retro in the 5th house conjoined Saturn and aspected > > by Rahu.> > > > > > While 5th house lord Moon, is in the 12th house in parivartana > > with Saturn.> > > I have some doubts about how well this child will beable to > > function in life.> > > Hopefully the parents have taken him to a center expert in > > dealing with autism. as great help can be gotten AT AN EARLY AGE. > > > best wishes,> > > lakshmi > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > premgoona premgoona@ wrote:> > > Om Gurave Namah> > > > > > Dear Gurus and friends> > > > > > Given below is birth details of a male child who talks very little > > > though he understand the language and seems to be

able talk. In > > > other words he doesn't care anything . Doctors say that it is > > AUTISM > > > which shows some development delay in a child .Can this be > > justified > > > astrologically in his chart.> > > This boy is very fond of music and carries a toy guitar wherever > > he > > > goes and crazy of wiggles shows.> > > Physically he does not show any disability.> > > Appreciate your comments and remedies suggested.> > > > > > DOB : 23rd July 2005> > > Time : 10.43 pm> > > Time zone : 10.00 East of GMT> > > Place : 145 E 8 , 37 S 55> > > > > > Thanks,> > > Regards> > > Goonatilaka> > >> >>

Hare Krishna Dear Maja, I do not use the outer planets at all and do not know much about them.I think that is what you are referring to, if not please explain. Although Ive been told that I have some interesting placements of them in my chart, I never got interested in them, mostly because I just stick to what Sanjay teaches thus far. All the best! LakshmiMaja Å trbac <majastrbacastro wrote: Om Gurave Namah Dear Lakshmi, Namaste I have strong impression that you must have heard about Indigo/Crystal children. Recently I was reading about possibility that some cases of autism could be related to this issue. Have you heard of this? If yes, what do you think how it could be observed from astrological angle? Which planetary combinations could point on such cases? Regards, Maja Hari Om Tat Sat --- On Wed, 10/8/08, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary > wrote: Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary >Re: Re: Development delay of a childsohamsa Date: Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 10:28 AM Hare Rama Krishna Dear Sunil, Oftentimes, parents are unaware of the childs condition till it gets older., then the child starts missing times when most kids start to do things.make sounds, start to communicate, walk,

etc Its not that autism starts at some point. IN almost all cases , it is from birth, and is only recognised later. Nowadays, at least in USA, there is more info and knowledge about autism and doctors are more likely to recognize a child with it. The key to success , is that the child starts receving specialized treatment(for autistic kids) before 3 years old. and no later than 5 years. There has been amazing success with early treatment with many of these kids who have gone through extensive treatment being able to return to a regular classroom and function fairly normally as long as there arent also suffering from the retardation as well. As I mentioned the treatment is "mirroring"" repeating sounds, behavior movement" ..... interesting! that is mercury- who copies others. thats why its important in cases of autism to try assess whether the intelligence is high

or low. Ive been collected cases of autism and one of these days I will put together and article in JD showing cases where the child was eventually able to function in society verses having a lifelong dependent condition. When I get this info together I will share with you. Best wishes Lakshmisuniljohn_2002 <suniljohn_2002@ > wrote: Om Datta GuruDear Lakshmi,Thanks for explaining about autism, it seems a complex disease supposedly caused due to very bad karma I guess.I was hoping someone will point out that the karaka of 1H Sun is badly afflicted in Rasi, Navamsa & D6 - Saturn Sun together.Yes u are right Jupiter is the main planet here hence i mentioned it in previous mail but if Goonatilaka says the main problem erupted in the 2nd year then Mars though

swagrahi in Rasi & D9 becomes another factor to include, hence i had asked him to indicate the year of problem. Most interesting thing about this chart is ok karaka for communications Mer is retro but the 2nd lord is swagrahi in Rasi and D9 afflicted but Sat in D1.RegardsSunil Johnsohamsa@ .com, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ ...> wrote:>> Hare Rama Krishna> Dear Sunil,> The thing is about autism... there are many variations on it.> Some people with Autism are practically genius , just cant relate of communicate well with the outside world while some have shades of retarded intelligence as well as inablity to communicate.> IN the states, near where I grew up they have had incredible success using a program or mirroring( having the child do everything- hold his hand to your face while speaking- hold hand to sppon food into mouth etc) almost as if the child had some

brain damage and needed to relearn things. like people who have a stroke need to relearn sometimes how to talk, walk etc. and also speech therapy.> So in regards to this child..> There are several things. > a) does it look like he is dependent on others or independent later on?> b) does it look like he can earn money- or what prevents it?> c) what are his desires.> d) what can prevent him from progressing? (see badhak and badhak house too!)> e) we can look at everything like a normal person,,, ie does it look like he can complete schooling 4th ,9th houses? > Rahu obstructs Jupiter, lagna is inherent dhi, look to jupiter, LL ( afflicted)by aspect of Rahu and Saturn- curse of Brahmin. Mercury the badhak and dispositor of Jupiter, is under curse as well, afflicted by saturn , rahu and mars! IN the critical 5th house, Sun and Saturn are dustana lords.Mercury is afflicted by rahu in navamsa.> Lets look to drekkana

charts next, > I have to go milk cow now. more later> This chart is severely afflicted.> If anyone likes to suggest mantra / puja remedies for a child like this I like to hear it with an explanation why you choose the remedy. Seems like it should relate to Jupiter as he is benefic, LL and in a kendra and aspecting lagna. Aside from his karaka of intelligence, knowledge.> best wishes> Lakshmi> > > > suniljohn_2002 suniljohn_2002@ ... wrote:> Om Datta Guru> > Dear Goonatilaka,> You posting this chart is appreciated since I was not aware of the details of Autism, checked from wikipedia and it seems its something to do with development of the brain.> > The issue you have pointed out is talking, some take 2H and some 3H, in this case it is more 3H I feel since the boy can speak. But still to cross verify if Jupiter or Mars is the problem (both are problems along with Mer

Venus but wanting to identify the main force) as i know very little about kids and when they are supposed to speak> > a) Did the problems happen in 1st year of birth (i suppose kids dont speak much in this age) or the 2nd year of life of the child> > b) Does he have any moles in his body, head face region or legs> > Kind regards> Sunil John> Mumbai> > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com, "premgoona" premgoona@ wrote:> >> > sohamsa@ .com, Lakshmi Kary lakshmikary@ wrote:> > >Om Gurave Namah> > > > Dear Lakshmi,> > > > Thanks for early response. Yes it is 11 & #730; 57 & #733; Pisces.> > > > There are charakaraka replacements between Sun & Moon and Sa & Ve. > > Sun and Saturn will take over some day , where both occupy 5th

house.> > > > Since this is an intelligence issue, my view is, his intelligence is > > some what sound for following reasons.> > 1. Subhapathi in 5th H> > 2. 3rd load in 6th H while the depositor of 3rd load occupy 5th H > > (Sun) , with Mercury depositor of Lagna load . ( Nipuna Yoga)> > 3. Saturn in trine cancer , heard, it is a Raja yoga.> > 4. Rahu is the other subhapathi who is depositor of 5th load in > > Lagna. > > 5. Raja yoga in 7th ( 9th load and lagna load occupy 7th – Gnana > > Yoga)> > > > With all that, is there some thing above all?> > > > Yes ,Lashmi , when the child was referred to the doctor , what his > > instructions were to leave the child to grow up by himself. It is a > > material phenomena!> > > > For further discussion please.> > > > Thanks

with regards,> > Goonatilaka> > > > > Hare Krishna> > > Dear Prem,> > > This is pisces rising chart at 11' 57" ?> > > Havent had a chance to look too hard at this but, initially i > > see something interesting.> > > 4 charakaraka replacements!> > > Of concern is Rahu, co-lord of 12 house, in lagna.> > > Mercury, AK retro in the 5th house conjoined Saturn and aspected > > by Rahu.> > > > > > While 5th house lord Moon, is in the 12th house in parivartana > > with Saturn.> > > I have some doubts about how well this child will beable to > > function in life.> > > Hopefully the parents have taken him to a center expert in > > dealing with autism. as great help can be gotten AT AN EARLY AGE. > > > best wishes,> > > lakshmi > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > premgoona premgoona@ wrote:> > > Om Gurave Namah> > > > > > Dear Gurus and friends> > > > > > Given below is birth details of a male child who talks very little > > > though he understand the language and seems to be able talk. In > > > other words he doesn't care anything . Doctors say that it is > > AUTISM > > > which shows some development delay in a child .Can this be > > justified > > > astrologically in his chart.> > > This boy is very fond of music and carries a toy guitar wherever > > he > > > goes and crazy of wiggles shows.> > > Physically he does not show any disability.> > > Appreciate your comments and remedies suggested.> > > > > > DOB : 23rd July 2005>

> > Time : 10.43 pm> > > Time zone : 10.00 East of GMT> > > Place : 145 E 8 , 37 S 55> > > > > > Thanks,> > > Regards> > > Goonatilaka> > >> >>

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Lakshmi, Namaste

Now after this email I have no idea do you use term "astrology" for Vedic or Western astrology or both... I must say I am confused. Well, anyway, basic idea of Sohamsa forum is, I presume, Jyotish... at least I have such impression. I could be wrong... I was just trying to make things easier by using terms that you do. You know...like… to adjust my vocabulary to person that I am communicating with. I do care about such details and small things in communication. Understand this as additional attention, dear.

If you follow only Sanjay Rath's teaching, that can only be one more perfect reason to address this question to you. I have noticed that you are very interested in psychology, that you possess many, many, many useful information from this area, so this is also one more excellent reason to expect you to be familiar with issue "Indigo/crystal children" and its possible relation with autistic children (well dear, if I was reading about it... hm... better to say: bumped on it accidentally, I can only imagine how much informed you are).

I don't believe in coincidences. Not by any chances. For past two weeks on several occasions I was talking about this Indigo/Crystal/Autistic children with few of my friends. Unfortunately, none of them is learning Jyotish, so we could not follow that subject through this angle. Even though there are pretty good pages on the web related to this, of course that it is too much of an expectation to find articles explaining this through Yogas.

And here we are. You were mentioning your small collection of charts of autistic children, mentioning different types of autism, mentioning latest researches... Coincidence? I really don't believe in coincidences. And how convenient: you are Jyotisha as well. Isn’t that perfect? :)

Do I really have to specify that I was aiming on Jyotish angle on this issue? Would there be any other reason to ask such question here?

Warm Regards,

Maja

Hari Om Tat Sat

Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikaryRe: Re: Development delay of a childsohamsa Date: Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 12:51 PM

Hare Krishna

Dear Maja,

I do not use the outer planets at all and do not know much about them.I think that is what you are referring to, if not please explain.

Although Ive been told that I have some interesting placements of them in my chart,

I never got interested in them, mostly because I just stick to what Sanjay teaches thus far.

All the best!

LakshmiMaja Ã… trbac <majastrbacastro@ > wrote:

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Lakshmi, Namaste

I have strong impression that you must have heard about Indigo/Crystal children. Recently I was reading about possibility that some cases of autism could be related to this issue. Have you heard of this? If yes, what do you think how it could be observed from astrological angle? Which planetary combinations could point on such cases?

Regards,

Maja

Hari Om Tat Sat

--- On Wed, 10/8/08, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ > wrote:

Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ >Re: Re: Development delay of a childsohamsa@ .comWednesday, October 8, 2008, 10:28 AM

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Sunil,

then the child starts missing times when most kids start to do things.make sounds, start to communicate, walk, etc

Its not that autism starts at some point. IN almost all cases , it is from birth, and is only recognised later.

Nowadays, at least in USA, there is more info and knowledge about autism and doctors are more likely to recognize a child with it.

The key to success , is that the child starts receving specialized treatment(for autistic kids)

before 3 years old. and no later than 5 years. There has been amazing success with early treatment with many of these kids who have gone through extensive treatment being able to return to a regular classroom and function fairly normally as long as there arent also suffering from the retardation as well.

As I mentioned the treatment is "mirroring"" repeating sounds, behavior movement" ..... interesting! that is mercury- who copies others.

thats why its important in cases of autism to try assess whether the intelligence is high or low.

Ive been collected cases of autism and one of these days I will put together and article in JD showing cases where the child was eventually able to function in society verses having a lifelong dependent condition. When I get this info together I will share with you.

Best wishes

Om Datta GuruDear Lakshmi,Thanks for explaining about autism, it seems a complex disease supposedly caused due to very bad karma I guess.I was hoping someone will point out that the karaka of 1H Sun is badly afflicted in Rasi, Navamsa & D6 - Saturn Sun together.Yes u are right Jupiter is the main planet here hence i mentioned it in previous mail but if Goonatilaka says the main problem erupted in the 2nd year then Mars though swagrahi in Rasi & D9 becomes another factor to include, hence i had asked him to indicate the year of problem. Most interesting thing about this chart is ok karaka for communications Mer is retro but the 2nd lord is swagrahi in Rasi and D9 afflicted but Sat in D1.RegardsSunil Johnsohamsa@ .com, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ ...> wrote:>> Hare Rama Krishna> Dear Sunil,> The thing is

about autism... there are many variations on it.> Some people with Autism are practically genius , just cant relate of communicate well with the outside world while some have shades of retarded intelligence as well as inablity to communicate.> IN the states, near where I grew up they have had incredible success using a program or mirroring( having the child do everything- hold his hand to your face while speaking- hold hand to sppon food into mouth etc) almost as if the child had some brain damage and needed to relearn things. like people who have a stroke need to relearn sometimes how to talk, walk etc. and also speech therapy.> So in regards to this child..> There are several things. > a) does it look like he is dependent on others or independent later on?> b) does it look like he can earn money- or what prevents it?> c) what are his desires.> d) what can prevent him from progressing? (see badhak

and badhak house too!)> e) we can look at everything like a normal person,,, ie does it look like he can complete schooling 4th ,9th houses? > Rahu obstructs Jupiter, lagna is inherent dhi, look to jupiter, LL ( afflicted)by aspect of Rahu and Saturn- curse of Brahmin. Mercury the badhak and dispositor of Jupiter, is under curse as well, afflicted by saturn , rahu and mars! IN the critical 5th house, Sun and Saturn are dustana lords.Mercury is afflicted by rahu in navamsa.> Lets look to drekkana charts next, > I have to go milk cow now. more later> This chart is severely afflicted.> If anyone likes to suggest mantra / puja remedies for a child like this I like to hear it with an explanation why you choose the remedy. Seems like it should relate to Jupiter as he is benefic, LL and in a kendra and aspecting lagna. Aside from his karaka of intelligence, knowledge.> best wishes> Lakshmi>

> > > suniljohn_2002 suniljohn_2002@ ... wrote:> Om Datta Guru> > Dear Goonatilaka,> You posting this chart is appreciated since I was not aware of the details of Autism, checked from wikipedia and it seems its something to do with development of the brain.> > The issue you have pointed out is talking, some take 2H and some 3H, in this case it is more 3H I feel since the boy can speak. But still to cross verify if Jupiter or Mars is the problem (both are problems along with Mer Venus but wanting to identify the main force) as i know very little about kids and when they are supposed to speak> > a) Did the problems happen in 1st year of birth (i suppose kids dont speak much in this age) or the 2nd year of life of the child> > b) Does he have any moles in his body, head face region or legs> > Kind regards> Sunil John> Mumbai>

> > > > > > sohamsa@ .com, "premgoona" premgoona@ wrote:> >> > sohamsa@ .com, Lakshmi Kary lakshmikary@ wrote:> > >Om Gurave Namah> > > > Dear Lakshmi,> > > > Thanks for early response. Yes it is 11 & #730; 57 & #733; Pisces.> > > > There are charakaraka replacements between Sun & Moon and Sa & Ve. > > Sun and Saturn will take over some day , where both occupy 5th house.> > > > Since this is an intelligence issue, my view is, his intelligence is > > some what sound for following reasons.> > 1. Subhapathi in 5th H> > 2. 3rd load in 6th H while the depositor of 3rd load occupy 5th H > > (Sun) , with Mercury depositor of Lagna load . ( Nipuna Yoga)> > 3. Saturn in trine cancer , heard, it is a Raja

yoga.> > 4. Rahu is the other subhapathi who is depositor of 5th load in > > Lagna. > > 5. Raja yoga in 7th ( 9th load and lagna load occupy 7th – Gnana > > Yoga)> > > > With all that, is there some thing above all?> > > > Yes ,Lashmi , when the child was referred to the doctor , what his > > instructions were to leave the child to grow up by himself. It is a > > material phenomena!> > > > For further discussion please.> > > > Thanks with regards,> > Goonatilaka> > > > > Hare Krishna> > > Dear Prem,> > > This is pisces rising chart at 11' 57" ?> > > Havent had a chance to look too hard at this but, initially i > > see something interesting.> > > 4 charakaraka replacements!> > > Of concern is Rahu,

co-lord of 12 house, in lagna.> > > Mercury, AK retro in the 5th house conjoined Saturn and aspected > > by Rahu.> > > > > > While 5th house lord Moon, is in the 12th house in parivartana > > with Saturn.> > > I have some doubts about how well this child will beable to > > function in life.> > > Hopefully the parents have taken him to a center expert in > > dealing with autism. as great help can be gotten AT AN EARLY AGE. > > > best wishes,> > > lakshmi > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > premgoona premgoona@ wrote:> > > Om Gurave Namah> > > > > > Dear Gurus and friends> > > > > > Given below is birth details of a male child who talks very little > > > though he understand the language and

seems to be able talk. In > > > other words he doesn't care anything . Doctors say that it is > > AUTISM > > > which shows some development delay in a child .Can this be > > justified > > > astrologically in his chart.> > > This boy is very fond of music and carries a toy guitar wherever > > he > > > goes and crazy of wiggles shows.> > > Physically he does not show any disability.> > > Appreciate your comments and remedies suggested.> > > > > > DOB : 23rd July 2005> > > Time : 10.43 pm> > > Time zone : 10.00 East of GMT> > > Place : 145 E 8 , 37 S 55> > > > > > Thanks,> > > Regards> > > Goonatilaka> > >>

>>

Hare Rama Krishna Dear Maja.and all. I do not know anything much about western astrology.Somehow it doesnt click. Only Vedic Astrology and then of that almost entirely what Sanjay has taught, it keeps me busy. PLease tell me what are indigo children, I think i heard loosely connected to the outer planets, neptune, uranus, and pluto but seriously i dont know about it. I am curious if you know something about it and autism. Generally a condition or situation is related to a number of factors there is no single placement that indicates anything for sure.(this is in relation to some other comments people make sometimes) Because , regardless of the placement this that I can always find a perfectly normal person with such placement. Perhaps there is something , some hint , from out planets to explain. I saw a number of autistic kids cases born during around 2000-2004, would

have to check. Majority of them have parents that are either in computer industry and or work around zerox machines (makes you wonder)and come from all over the world. If anyone can send cases of CONFIRMED autism and some detials on the case I can also use that in my studies and conclusions. All the best LakshmiMaja Štrbac <majastrbacastro wrote: Om Gurave Namah Dear Lakshmi, Namaste Now after this email I have no idea do you use term "astrology" for Vedic or Western astrology or both... I must say I am confused. Well, anyway, basic idea of Sohamsa forum is, I presume, Jyotish... at least I have such impression. I could be wrong... I was just trying to make things easier by using terms that you do. You know...like… to adjust my vocabulary to person that I am communicating with. I do care about such details and small things in communication. Understand this as additional attention, dear. If you follow only Sanjay Rath's teaching, that can only be one more perfect reason to address this question to you. I have noticed that you are very interested in psychology, that you possess many, many, many useful information from this area, so this is also one more excellent reason to expect you to be familiar with issue "Indigo/crystal children" and its possible relation with autistic children (well dear, if I was reading about it... hm... better to say: bumped on it accidentally, I can only imagine how much informed you are). I don't believe in coincidences. Not by any chances. For past two weeks on several occasions I was talking about this Indigo/Crystal/Autistic

children with few of my friends. Unfortunately, none of them is learning Jyotish, so we could not follow that subject through this angle. Even though there are pretty good pages on the web related to this, of course that it is too much of an expectation to find articles explaining this through Yogas. And here we are. You were mentioning your small collection of charts of autistic children, mentioning different types of autism, mentioning latest researches... Coincidence? I really don't believe in coincidences. And how convenient: you are Jyotisha as well. Isn’t that perfect? :) Do I really have to specify that I was aiming on Jyotish angle on this issue? Would

there be any other reason to ask such question here? Warm Regards, Maja Hari Om Tat Sat --- On Wed, 10/8/08, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary > wrote: Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary >Re: Re: Development delay of a childsohamsa Date: Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 12:51 PM Hare Krishna Dear Maja, I do not use the

outer planets at all and do not know much about them.I think that is what you are referring to, if not please explain. Although Ive been told that I have some interesting placements of them in my chart, I never got interested in them, mostly because I just stick to what Sanjay teaches thus far. All the best! LakshmiMaja Ã… trbac <majastrbacastro@ > wrote: Om Gurave Namah Dear Lakshmi, Namaste I have strong impression that you must have heard about Indigo/Crystal children. Recently I was reading about possibility that some cases of autism could be related to this issue. Have you heard of this? If yes, what do you think how it could be observed from astrological angle? Which planetary combinations could point on such cases? Regards, Maja Hari Om Tat Sat --- On Wed, 10/8/08, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ > wrote: Lakshmi

Kary <lakshmikary@ >Re: Re: Development delay of a childsohamsa@ .comWednesday, October 8, 2008, 10:28 AM Hare Rama Krishna Dear Sunil, Oftentimes, parents are unaware of the childs condition till it gets older., then the child starts missing times when most kids start to do things.make sounds, start to communicate, walk, etc Its not that autism starts at some point. IN almost all cases , it is from birth, and is only recognised later. Nowadays, at least in USA, there is more info and knowledge about autism and doctors are more likely to recognize a child with it. The key to success , is that the child starts receving specialized treatment(for autistic kids) before 3 years old. and no later than 5 years. There has been amazing success

with early treatment with many of these kids who have gone through extensive treatment being able to return to a regular classroom and function fairly normally as long as there arent also suffering from the retardation as well. As I mentioned the treatment is "mirroring"" repeating sounds, behavior movement" ..... interesting! that is mercury- who copies others. thats why its important in cases of autism to try assess whether the intelligence is high or low. Ive been collected cases of autism and one of these days I will put together and article in JD showing cases where the child was eventually able to function in society verses having a lifelong dependent condition. When I get this info together I will share with you. Best wishes Lakshmisuniljohn_2002 <suniljohn_2002@ > wrote: Om Datta GuruDear Lakshmi,Thanks for explaining about autism, it seems a complex disease supposedly caused due to very bad karma I guess.I was hoping someone will point out that the karaka of 1H Sun is badly afflicted in Rasi, Navamsa & D6 - Saturn Sun together.Yes u are right Jupiter is the main planet here hence i mentioned it in previous mail but if Goonatilaka says the main problem erupted in the 2nd year then Mars though swagrahi in Rasi & D9 becomes another factor to include, hence i had asked him to indicate the year of problem. Most interesting thing about this chart is ok karaka for communications Mer is retro but the 2nd lord is swagrahi in Rasi and D9 afflicted but Sat in D1.RegardsSunil Johnsohamsa@ .com, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ ...> wrote:>> Hare Rama Krishna> Dear Sunil,> The thing is about

autism... there are many variations on it.> Some people with Autism are practically genius , just cant relate of communicate well with the outside world while some have shades of retarded intelligence as well as inablity to communicate.> IN the states, near where I grew up they have had incredible success using a program or mirroring( having the child do everything- hold his hand to your face while speaking- hold hand to sppon food into mouth etc) almost as if the child had some brain damage and needed to relearn things. like people who have a stroke need to relearn sometimes how to talk, walk etc. and also speech therapy.> So in regards to this child..> There are several things. > a) does it look like he is dependent on others or independent later on?> b) does it look like he can earn money- or what prevents it?> c) what are his desires.> d) what can prevent him from progressing? (see badhak and badhak house

too!)> e) we can look at everything like a normal person,,, ie does it look like he can complete schooling 4th ,9th houses? > Rahu obstructs Jupiter, lagna is inherent dhi, look to jupiter, LL ( afflicted)by aspect of Rahu and Saturn- curse of Brahmin. Mercury the badhak and dispositor of Jupiter, is under curse as well, afflicted by saturn , rahu and mars! IN the critical 5th house, Sun and Saturn are dustana lords.Mercury is afflicted by rahu in navamsa.> Lets look to drekkana charts next, > I have to go milk cow now. more later> This chart is severely afflicted.> If anyone likes to suggest mantra / puja remedies for a child like this I like to hear it with an explanation why you choose the remedy. Seems like it should relate to Jupiter as he is benefic, LL and in a kendra and aspecting lagna. Aside from his karaka of intelligence, knowledge.> best wishes> Lakshmi> > > > suniljohn_2002

suniljohn_2002@ ... wrote:> Om Datta Guru> > Dear Goonatilaka,> You posting this chart is appreciated since I was not aware of the details of Autism, checked from wikipedia and it seems its something to do with development of the brain.> > The issue you have pointed out is talking, some take 2H and some 3H, in this case it is more 3H I feel since the boy can speak. But still to cross verify if Jupiter or Mars is the problem (both are problems along with Mer Venus but wanting to identify the main force) as i know very little about kids and when they are supposed to speak> > a) Did the problems happen in 1st year of birth (i suppose kids dont speak much in this age) or the 2nd year of life of the child> > b) Does he have any moles in his body, head face region or legs> > Kind regards> Sunil John> Mumbai> > > > > > > --- In

sohamsa@ .com, "premgoona" premgoona@ wrote:> >> > sohamsa@ .com, Lakshmi Kary lakshmikary@ wrote:> > >Om Gurave Namah> > > > Dear Lakshmi,> > > > Thanks for early response. Yes it is 11 & #730; 57 & #733; Pisces.> > > > There are charakaraka replacements between Sun & Moon and Sa & Ve. > > Sun and Saturn will take over some day , where both occupy 5th house.> > > > Since this is an intelligence issue, my view is, his intelligence is > > some what sound for following reasons.> > 1. Subhapathi in 5th H> > 2. 3rd load in 6th H while the depositor of 3rd load occupy 5th H > > (Sun) , with Mercury depositor of Lagna load . ( Nipuna Yoga)> > 3. Saturn in trine cancer , heard, it is a Raja yoga.> > 4. Rahu is the other subhapathi who is depositor of 5th load

in > > Lagna. > > 5. Raja yoga in 7th ( 9th load and lagna load occupy 7th – Gnana > > Yoga)> > > > With all that, is there some thing above all?> > > > Yes ,Lashmi , when the child was referred to the doctor , what his > > instructions were to leave the child to grow up by himself. It is a > > material phenomena!> > > > For further discussion please.> > > > Thanks with regards,> > Goonatilaka> > > > > Hare Krishna> > > Dear Prem,> > > This is pisces rising chart at 11' 57" ?> > > Havent had a chance to look too hard at this but, initially i > > see something interesting.> > > 4 charakaraka replacements!> > > Of concern is Rahu, co-lord of 12 house, in lagna.> > > Mercury, AK retro in the 5th house conjoined Saturn and

aspected > > by Rahu.> > > > > > While 5th house lord Moon, is in the 12th house in parivartana > > with Saturn.> > > I have some doubts about how well this child will beable to > > function in life.> > > Hopefully the parents have taken him to a center expert in > > dealing with autism. as great help can be gotten AT AN EARLY AGE. > > > best wishes,> > > lakshmi > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > premgoona premgoona@ wrote:> > > Om Gurave Namah> > > > > > Dear Gurus and friends> > > > > > Given below is birth details of a male child who talks very little > > > though he understand the language and seems to be able talk. In > > > other words he doesn't care anything . Doctors say that it is > >

AUTISM > > > which shows some development delay in a child .Can this be > > justified > > > astrologically in his chart.> > > This boy is very fond of music and carries a toy guitar wherever > > he > > > goes and crazy of wiggles shows.> > > Physically he does not show any disability.> > > Appreciate your comments and remedies suggested.> > > > > > DOB : 23rd July 2005> > > Time : 10.43 pm> > > Time zone : 10.00 East of GMT> > > Place : 145 E 8 , 37 S 55> > > > > > Thanks,> > > Regards> > > Goonatilaka> > >>

>>

Dear Lakshmi, Namaste

These links for example:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigo_children

http://www.indigocrystalcoach.com/areyou.htm

http://www.starchild.co.za/what.html

But you can type in the key words and browse web.

You may find interesting that you were mentioning: I saw a number of autistic kids cases born during around 2000-2004, would have to check.

Don't be surprised when you read on those links about assumption that huge share of "Indigo/Crystal" children was born in past ten years comparing to past 100 years.

All other "Jyotish angle comments" I will leave to you and others who can say something about this. I would really appreciate any comment, even a small one.

Thank you very much for your reply, dear.

Warm Regards,

Maja

Hari Om Tat Sat

Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikaryRe: Re: Development delay of a childsohamsa Date: Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 1:53 PM

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Maja.and all.

I do not know anything much about western astrology.Somehow it doesnt click.

Only Vedic Astrology and then of that almost entirely what Sanjay has taught, it keeps me busy.

PLease tell me what are indigo children, I think i heard loosely connected to the outer planets, neptune, uranus, and pluto but seriously i dont know about it.

I am curious if you know something about it and autism.

Generally a condition or situation is related to a number of factors there is no single placement that indicates anything for sure.(this is in relation to some other comments people make sometimes) Because , regardless of the placement this that I can always find a perfectly normal person with such placement.

Perhaps there is something , some hint , from out planets to explain.

I saw a number of autistic kids cases born during around 2000-2004, would have to check.

Majority of them have parents that are either in computer industry and or work around zerox machines (makes you wonder)and come from all over the world.

If anyone can send cases of CONFIRMED autism and some detials on the case I can also use that in my studies and conclusions.

All the best

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Lakshmi, Namaste

Now after this email I have no idea do you use term "astrology" for Vedic or Western astrology or both... I must say I am confused. Well, anyway, basic idea of Sohamsa forum is, I presume, Jyotish... at least I have such impression. I could be wrong... I was just trying to make things easier by using terms that you do. You know...like… to adjust my vocabulary to person that I am communicating with. I do care about such details and small things in communication. Understand this as additional attention, dear.

If you follow only Sanjay Rath's teaching, that can only be one more perfect reason to address this question to you. I have noticed that you are very interested in psychology, that you possess many, many, many useful information from this area, so this is also one more excellent reason to expect you to be familiar with issue "Indigo/crystal children" and its possible relation with autistic children (well dear, if I was reading about it... hm... better to say: bumped on it accidentally, I can only imagine how much informed you are).

I don't believe in coincidences. Not by any chances. For past two weeks on several occasions I was talking about this Indigo/Crystal/ Autistic children with few of my friends. Unfortunately, none of them is learning Jyotish, so we could not follow that subject through this angle. Even though there are pretty good pages on the web related to this, of course that it is too much of an expectation to find articles explaining this through Yogas.

And here we are. You were mentioning your small collection of charts of autistic children, mentioning different types of autism, mentioning latest researches.. . Coincidence? I really don't believe in coincidences. And how convenient: you are Jyotisha as well. Isn’t that perfect? :)

Do I really have to specify that I was aiming on Jyotish angle on this issue? Would there be any other reason to ask such question here?

Warm Regards,

Maja

Hari Om Tat Sat

Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ >Re: Re: Development delay of a childsohamsa@ .comWednesday, October 8, 2008, 12:51 PM

Hare Krishna

Dear Maja,

I do not use the outer planets at all and do not know much about them.I think that is what you are referring to, if not please explain.

Although Ive been told that I have some interesting placements of them in my chart,

I never got interested in them, mostly because I just stick to what Sanjay teaches thus far.

All the best!

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Lakshmi, Namaste

Regards,

Maja

Hari Om Tat Sat

Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ >Re: Re: Development delay of a childsohamsa@ .comWednesday, October 8, 2008, 10:28 AM

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Sunil,

Best wishes

yoga.> > 4. Rahu is the other subhapathi who is depositor of 5th load in > > Lagna. > > 5. Raja yoga in 7th ( 9th load and lagna load occupy 7th – Gnana > > Yoga)> > > > With all that, is there some thing above all?> > > > Yes ,Lashmi , when the child was referred to the doctor , what his > > instructions were to leave the child to grow up by himself. It is a > > material phenomena!> > > > For further discussion please.> > > > Thanks with regards,> > Goonatilaka> > > > > Hare Krishna> > > Dear Prem,> > > This is pisces rising chart at 11' 57" ?> > > Havent had a chance to look too hard at this but, initially i > > see something interesting.> > > 4 charakaraka replacements!> > > Of concern is

Rahu, co-lord of 12 house, in lagna.> > > Mercury, AK retro in the 5th house conjoined Saturn and aspected > > by Rahu.> > > > > > While 5th house lord Moon, is in the 12th house in parivartana > > with Saturn.> > > I have some doubts about how well this child will beable to > > function in life.> > > Hopefully the parents have taken him to a center expert in > > dealing with autism. as great help can be gotten AT AN EARLY AGE. > > > best wishes,> > > lakshmi > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > premgoona premgoona@ wrote:> > > Om Gurave Namah> > > > > > Dear Gurus and friends> > > > > > Given below is birth details of a male child who talks very little > > > though he understand the

language and seems to be able talk. In > > > other words he doesn't care anything . Doctors say that it is > > AUTISM > > > which shows some development delay in a child .Can this be > > justified > > > astrologically in his chart.> > > This boy is very fond of music and carries a toy guitar wherever > > he > > > goes and crazy of wiggles shows.> > > Physically he does not show any disability.> > > Appreciate your comments and remedies suggested.> > > > > > DOB : 23rd July 2005> > > Time : 10.43 pm> > > Time zone : 10.00 East of GMT> > > Place : 145 E 8 , 37 S 55> > > > > > Thanks,> > > Regards> > > Goonatilaka> > >>

>>

Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Rafal,Just trying to decode another of your action packed mails. Please see below.Respectfully,MichalRafal Gendarz <starsuponmesohamsa Sent: Wednesday, October 8, 2008 8:12:59 PMRe: Re: Development delay of a child

kleem namah narasimhaaya

Dear Members, Namaskar

Nodes can show autism or schizophrenia when are yuti Ra/Ke.Nodes yuti Ra/Ke? That would be bad karma!Autism has a strong genetic basis whereas schziophrenia is more psychological, neural, social etc. and they show at very different stages of life. They are quite different - so how would you say we should differentiate between the two - The difference between Lagnesha and Moon, nodes and badhakesh etc? If we cannot tell the difference then we may see the chart of John Nash and call him autistic - whoops!Here is the chart of a baby with Williams syndrome which is totally

genetic:Natal Chart October 11, 2006Time: 1:16:00Time Zone: 13:00:00 (East of GMT)Place: 174 E 46' 00", 36 S 52' 00" Auckland, New Zealand Lagnesh is conjoined badhakesh and in parivartana with an extremely afflicted Venus.(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Williams_syndrome) Here its

both drsti Lagna and yuti Lagnesh. Both drsti shows disease coming from

birth,Both drsti of nodes? So you mean nodes in 1st/7th? whilst Ke yuti Lagnesh shows autism - here its badhak which show

disease when connected to first, sixth, eigth lotds.Badhak connected to 1st, 6th, 8th lords causes disease. Don't the 6th and 8th lords cause disease anyway? Do you mean worse disease? So all

autism-yogas are there. Mangal is in swaavastha but its cursed by Ra

and Sa and being vargottama can show problems related to second house. Normally sixth lord shows right knee problem, whilst 8L (5L actually)This is 8th from AL?

shows also the same being in Kumbha but parivartana can indicate

chest/breast.So, this person is having a chest/breast or knee problem as well as autism? Chandra is deb in d9 and Mangal is vargottam cursed in

Naidhana-amsa therefore it can give problem in first two Naisargika

mahadasas. Main curse is in fifth bhava so father can do some

Puja/worship (ninth bhava) related to Vishnu/Shiva (remedy is Vishnu

Gayatri / Malikarjuna Jyotirlinga) .

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz / SJC

Teacher

www: http://rohinaa. com /

email:

rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) com

suniljohn_2002 pisze:

Om Datta Guru

Dear Lakshmi,

Thanks for explaining about autism, it seems a complex disease

supposedly caused due to very bad karma I guess.

I was hoping someone will point out that the karaka of 1H Sun is badly

afflicted in Rasi, Navamsa & D6 - Saturn Sun together.

Yes u are right Jupiter is the main planet here hence i mentioned it in

previous mail but if Goonatilaka says the main problem erupted in the

2nd year then Mars though swagrahi in Rasi & D9 becomes another

factor to include, hence i had asked him to indicate the year of

problem. Most interesting thing about this chart is ok karaka for

communications Mer is retro but the 2nd lord is swagrahi in Rasi and D9

afflicted but Sat in D1.

Regards

Sunil John

sohamsa@ .com, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ ...>

wrote:

>

> Hare Rama Krishna

> Dear Sunil,

> The thing is about autism... there are many variations on it.

> Some people with Autism are practically genius , just cant relate

of communicate well with the outside world while some have shades of

retarded intelligence as well as inablity to communicate.

> IN the states, near where I grew up they have had incredible

success using a program or mirroring( having the child do everything-

hold his hand to your face while speaking- hold hand to sppon food into

mouth etc) almost as if the child had some brain damage and needed to

relearn things. like people who have a stroke need to relearn sometimes

how to talk, walk etc. and also speech therapy.

> So in regards to this child..

> There are several things.

> a) does it look like he is dependent on others or independent

later on?

> b) does it look like he can earn money- or what prevents it?

> c) what are his desires.

> d) what can prevent him from progressing? (see badhak and badhak

house too!)

> e) we can look at everything like a normal person,,, ie does it

look like he can complete schooling 4th ,9th houses?

> Rahu obstructs Jupiter, lagna is inherent dhi, look to jupiter, LL

( afflicted)by aspect of Rahu and Saturn- curse of Brahmin. Mercury the

badhak and dispositor of Jupiter, is under curse as well, afflicted by

saturn , rahu and mars! IN the critical 5th house, Sun and Saturn are

dustana lords.Mercury is afflicted by rahu in navamsa.

> Lets look to drekkana charts next,

> I have to go milk cow now. more later

> This chart is severely afflicted.

> If anyone likes to suggest mantra / puja remedies for a child like

this I like to hear it with an explanation why you choose the remedy.

Seems like it should relate to Jupiter as he is benefic, LL and in a

kendra and aspecting lagna. Aside from his karaka of intelligence,

knowledge.

> best wishes

> Lakshmi

>

>

>

> suniljohn_2002 suniljohn_2002@ ... wrote:

> Om Datta Guru

>

> Dear Goonatilaka,

> You posting this chart is appreciated since I was not aware of the

details of Autism, checked from wikipedia and it seems its something to

do with development of the brain.

>

> The issue you have pointed out is talking, some take 2H and some

3H, in this case it is more 3H I feel since the boy can speak. But

still to cross verify if Jupiter or Mars is the problem (both are

problems along with Mer Venus but wanting to identify the main force)

as i know very little about kids and when they are supposed to speak

>

> a) Did the problems happen in 1st year of birth (i suppose kids

dont speak much in this age) or the 2nd year of life of the child

>

> b) Does he have any moles in his body, head face region or legs

>

> Kind regards

> Sunil John

> Mumbai

>

>

>

>

>

>

> sohamsa@ .com, "premgoona" premgoona@ wrote:

> >

> > sohamsa@ .com, Lakshmi Kary lakshmikary@

wrote:

> > >Om Gurave Namah

> >

> > Dear Lakshmi,

> >

> > Thanks for early response. Yes it is 11 & #730;

57 & #733; Pisces.

> >

> > There are charakaraka replacements between Sun & Moon and

Sa & Ve.

> > Sun and Saturn will take over some day , where both occupy

5th house.

> >

> > Since this is an intelligence issue, my view is, his

intelligence is

> > some what sound for following reasons.

> > 1. Subhapathi in 5th H

> > 2. 3rd load in 6th H while the depositor of 3rd load occupy

5th H

> > (Sun) , with Mercury depositor of Lagna load . ( Nipuna Yoga)

> > 3. Saturn in trine cancer , heard, it is a Raja yoga.

> > 4. Rahu is the other subhapathi who is depositor of 5th load

in

> > Lagna.

> > 5. Raja yoga in 7th ( 9th load and lagna load occupy 7th –

Gnana

> > Yoga)

> >

> > With all that, is there some thing above all?

> >

> > Yes ,Lashmi , when the child was referred to the doctor ,

what his

> > instructions were to leave the child to grow up by himself.

It is a

> > material phenomena!

> >

> > For further discussion please.

> >

> > Thanks with regards,

> > Goonatilaka

> >

> > > Hare Krishna

> > > Dear Prem,

> > > This is pisces rising chart at 11' 57" ?

> > > Havent had a chance to look too hard at this but,

initially i

> > see something interesting.

> > > 4 charakaraka replacements!

> > > Of concern is Rahu, co-lord of 12 house, in lagna.

> > > Mercury, AK retro in the 5th house conjoined Saturn and

aspected

> > by Rahu.

> > >

> > > While 5th house lord Moon, is in the 12th house in

parivartana

> > with Saturn.

> > > I have some doubts about how well this child will beable

to

> > function in life.

> > > Hopefully the parents have taken him to a center expert

in

> > dealing with autism. as great help can be gotten AT AN EARLY

AGE.

> > > best wishes,

> > > lakshmi

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > premgoona premgoona@ wrote:

> > > Om Gurave Namah

> > >

> > > Dear Gurus and friends

> > >

> > > Given below is birth details of a male child who talks

very little

> > > though he understand the language and seems to be able

talk. In

> > > other words he doesn't care anything . Doctors say that

it is

> > AUTISM

> > > which shows some development delay in a child .Can this

be

> > justified

> > > astrologically in his chart.

> > > This boy is very fond of music and carries a toy guitar

wherever

> > he

> > > goes and crazy of wiggles shows.

> > > Physically he does not show any disability.

> > > Appreciate your comments and remedies suggested.

> > >

> > > DOB : 23rd July 2005

> > > Time : 10.43 pm

> > > Time zone : 10.00 East of GMT

> > > Place : 145 E 8 , 37 S 55

> > >

> > > Thanks,

> > > Regards

> > > Goonatilaka

> > >

> >

>

Checked by AVG - http://www.avg. com Version: 8.0.173 / Virus Database: 270.7.6/1713 - Release 2008-10-07 18:40

Hare Rama Krishna Dear Rafal and MichalThe real interesting thing about Williams is almost all the kids look distinctly similiar, like with Downs syndrome there are peticulair features, large lips, etc. Down syndrome as well as Williams kids can have a number of physical ailments while most austistic kids dont have big defects(like heart disease etc) Kids with WIlliams disease have an usual attraction to MUSIC, and many are gifted musically. If you see a room full of Williams disease kids they look like Mick Jagger clones- IM not joking.. I even though wow maybe he has it to. I bet in the future they discover more and more genetic verses phenomenon like schizophrenia are connected to virus triggered imbalances. Wish there were more charts of kids with Williams disease to study, but it is pretty rare so thanks for sharing this data! Lakshmi Michal Dziwulski <nearmichal wrote: Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Rafal,Just trying to decode another of your action packed mails. Please see below.Respectfully,Michal Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme (AT) wp (DOT) pl>sohamsa Sent: Wednesday, October 8, 2008 8:12:59 PMRe: Re: Development delay of a child kleem namah narasimhaayaDear Members, NamaskarNodes can show autism or schizophrenia when are yuti Ra/Ke. Nodes yuti Ra/Ke? That would be bad karma! Autism has a strong genetic basis whereas schziophrenia is more psychological, neural, social etc. and they show at very different stages of life. They are quite different - so how would you say we should differentiate between the two - The difference between Lagnesha and Moon, nodes and badhakesh etc? If we cannot tell the difference then we may see the chart of John Nash and call him autistic - whoops! Here is the chart of a

baby with Williams syndrome which is totally genetic: Natal Chart October 11, 2006Time: 1:16:00Time Zone: 13:00:00 (East of GMT)Place: 174 E 46' 00", 36 S 52' 00" Auckland, New Zealand Lagnesh is conjoined badhakesh and in parivartana with an extremely afflicted Venus. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Williams_syndrome) Here its both drsti Lagna and yuti Lagnesh. Both drsti shows disease coming from birth, Both drsti of nodes? So you mean nodes in 1st/7th? whilst Ke yuti Lagnesh shows autism - here its badhak which show disease when connected to first, sixth, eigth lotds. Badhak connected to 1st, 6th, 8th lords causes disease. Don't the 6th and 8th lords cause disease anyway? Do you mean worse disease? So all autism-yogas are there. Mangal is in swaavastha but its cursed by Ra and Sa and being vargottama can show problems related to second house. Normally sixth lord shows right knee problem, whilst 8L (5L actually) This is 8th from AL? shows also the same being in Kumbha but parivartana can indicate chest/breast. So, this person is having a chest/breast or knee problem as well as autism? Chandra is deb in d9 and Mangal is vargottam cursed in Naidhana-amsa therefore it can give problem in first two Naisargika mahadasas. Main

curse is in fifth bhava so father can do some Puja/worship (ninth bhava) related to Vishnu/Shiva (remedy is Vishnu Gayatri / Malikarjuna Jyotirlinga) .Regards,Rafal Gendarz / SJC Teacherwww: http://rohinaa. com / email: rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) comsuniljohn_2002 pisze: Om Datta

GuruDear Lakshmi,Thanks for explaining about autism, it seems a complex disease supposedly caused due to very bad karma I guess.I was hoping someone will point out that the karaka of 1H Sun is badly afflicted in Rasi, Navamsa & D6 - Saturn Sun together.Yes u are right Jupiter is the main planet here hence i mentioned it in previous mail but if Goonatilaka says the main problem erupted in the 2nd year then Mars though swagrahi in Rasi & D9 becomes another factor to include, hence i had asked him to indicate the year of problem. Most interesting thing about this chart is ok karaka for communications Mer is retro but the 2nd lord is swagrahi in Rasi and D9 afflicted but Sat in D1.RegardsSunil Johnsohamsa@ .com, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ ...> wrote:>> Hare Rama Krishna> Dear Sunil,> The thing is about autism... there are many variations on it.> Some

people with Autism are practically genius , just cant relate of communicate well with the outside world while some have shades of retarded intelligence as well as inablity to communicate.> IN the states, near where I grew up they have had incredible success using a program or mirroring( having the child do everything- hold his hand to your face while speaking- hold hand to sppon food into mouth etc) almost as if the child had some brain damage and needed to relearn things. like people who have a stroke need to relearn sometimes how to talk, walk etc. and also speech therapy.> So in regards to this child..> There are several things. > a) does it look like he is dependent on others or independent later on?> b) does it look like he can earn money- or what prevents it?> c) what are his desires.> d) what can prevent him from progressing? (see badhak and badhak house too!)> e) we can look at everything like a normal

person,,, ie does it look like he can complete schooling 4th ,9th houses? > Rahu obstructs Jupiter, lagna is inherent dhi, look to jupiter, LL ( afflicted)by aspect of Rahu and Saturn- curse of Brahmin. Mercury the badhak and dispositor of Jupiter, is under curse as well, afflicted by saturn , rahu and mars! IN the critical 5th house, Sun and Saturn are dustana lords.Mercury is afflicted by rahu in navamsa.> Lets look to drekkana charts next, > I have to go milk cow now. more later> This chart is severely afflicted.> If anyone likes to suggest mantra / puja remedies for a child like this I like to hear it with an explanation why you choose the remedy. Seems like it should relate to Jupiter as he is benefic, LL and in a kendra and aspecting lagna. Aside from his karaka of intelligence, knowledge.> best wishes> Lakshmi> > > > suniljohn_2002 suniljohn_2002@ ... wrote:> Om Datta Guru>

> Dear Goonatilaka,> You posting this chart is appreciated since I was not aware of the details of Autism, checked from wikipedia and it seems its something to do with development of the brain.> > The issue you have pointed out is talking, some take 2H and some 3H, in this case it is more 3H I feel since the boy can speak. But still to cross verify if Jupiter or Mars is the problem (both are problems along with Mer Venus but wanting to identify the main force) as i know very little about kids and when they are supposed to speak> > a) Did the problems happen in 1st year of birth (i suppose kids dont speak much in this age) or the 2nd year of life of the child> > b) Does he have any moles in his body, head face region or legs> > Kind regards> Sunil John> Mumbai> > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com, "premgoona" premgoona@ wrote:>

>> > sohamsa@ .com, Lakshmi Kary lakshmikary@ wrote:> > >Om Gurave Namah> > > > Dear Lakshmi,> > > > Thanks for early response. Yes it is 11 & #730; 57 & #733; Pisces.> > > > There are charakaraka replacements between Sun & Moon and Sa & Ve. > > Sun and Saturn will take over some day , where both occupy 5th house.> > > > Since this is an intelligence issue, my view is, his intelligence is > > some what sound for following reasons.> > 1. Subhapathi in 5th H> > 2. 3rd load in 6th H while the depositor of 3rd load occupy 5th H > > (Sun) , with Mercury depositor of Lagna load . ( Nipuna Yoga)> > 3. Saturn in trine cancer , heard, it is a Raja yoga.> > 4. Rahu is the other subhapathi who is depositor of 5th load in > > Lagna. > > 5. Raja yoga in 7th ( 9th

load and lagna load occupy 7th – Gnana > > Yoga)> > > > With all that, is there some thing above all?> > > > Yes ,Lashmi , when the child was referred to the doctor , what his > > instructions were to leave the child to grow up by himself. It is a > > material phenomena!> > > > For further discussion please.> > > > Thanks with regards,> > Goonatilaka> > > > > Hare Krishna> > > Dear Prem,> > > This is pisces rising chart at 11' 57" ?> > > Havent had a chance to look too hard at this but, initially i > > see something interesting.> > > 4 charakaraka replacements!> > > Of concern is Rahu, co-lord of 12 house, in lagna.> > > Mercury, AK retro in the 5th house conjoined Saturn and aspected > > by Rahu.> > > > > >

While 5th house lord Moon, is in the 12th house in parivartana > > with Saturn.> > > I have some doubts about how well this child will beable to > > function in life.> > > Hopefully the parents have taken him to a center expert in > > dealing with autism. as great help can be gotten AT AN EARLY AGE. > > > best wishes,> > > lakshmi > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > premgoona premgoona@ wrote:> > > Om Gurave Namah> > > > > > Dear Gurus and friends> > > > > > Given below is birth details of a male child who talks very little > > > though he understand the language and seems to be able talk. In > > > other words he doesn't care anything . Doctors say that it is > > AUTISM > > > which shows some development delay in a child

..Can this be > > justified > > > astrologically in his chart.> > > This boy is very fond of music and carries a toy guitar wherever > > he > > > goes and crazy of wiggles shows.> > > Physically he does not show any disability.> > > Appreciate your comments and remedies suggested.> > > > > > DOB : 23rd July 2005> > > Time : 10.43 pm> > > Time zone : 10.00 East of GMT> > > Place : 145 E 8 , 37 S 55> > > > > > Thanks,> > > Regards> > > Goonatilaka> > >> >>Checked by AVG - http://www.avg. com Version: 8.0.173 / Virus Database: 270.7.6/1713 - Release

2008-10-07 18:40

Om Datta GuruDear Lakshmi,> Its not that autism starts at some point. IN almost all cases , it is from birth, and is only recognised later.Yes since it is from birth i took Jupiter and if the arudha of it happened in the 2nd year i was to take swagrahi Mars, which is what i was waiting for the poster of the original mail to reply back which he has not so far. In diseases village astrologers use a very subtle technique which i have not read in books so far in my limited readinga) To identify the graha that started it in the first place internallyb) To identify the graha that showed it externally- this is done by the year it comes outU cure both then the disease is curedThis is the key to remedial astrology. I do not to JD so if u finish ur article i can request you to mail me privately a copy of ur article if its ok with ubest wishesSunilsohamsa , Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary wrote:>> Hare Rama Krishna> Dear Sunil,> Oftentimes, parents are unaware of the childs condition till it gets older.,> then the child starts missing times when most kids start to do things.make sounds, start to communicate, walk, etc> Its not that autism starts at some point. IN almost all cases , it is from birth, and is only recognised later.> Nowadays, at least in USA, there is more info and knowledge about autism and doctors are more likely to recognize a child with it.> The key to success , is that the child starts receving specialized treatment(for autistic kids)> before 3 years old. and no later than 5 years. There has been amazing success with early treatment with many of these kids who have gone through extensive treatment being able to return to a regular classroom and function fairly normally as long as there arent also suffering from the retardation as well.> As I mentioned the treatment is "mirroring""repeating sounds, behavior movement" ..... interesting! that is mercury- who copies others.> thats why its important in cases of autism to try assess whether the intelligence is high or low.> Ive been collected cases of autism and one of these days I will put together and article in JD showing cases where the child was eventually able to function in society verses having a lifelong dependent condition. When I get this info together I will share with you.> Best wishes> Lakshmi> > suniljohn_2002 suniljohn_2002 wrote:> Om Datta Guru> Dear Lakshmi,> Thanks for explaining about autism, it seems a complex disease supposedly caused due to very bad karma I guess.> > I was hoping someone will point out that the karaka of 1H Sun is badly afflicted in Rasi, Navamsa & D6 - Saturn Sun together.> > Yes u are right Jupiter is the main planet here hence i mentioned it in previous mail but if Goonatilaka says the main problem erupted in the 2nd year then Mars though swagrahi in Rasi & D9 becomes another factor to include, hence i had asked him to indicate the year of problem. Most interesting thing about this chart is ok karaka for communications Mer is retro but the 2nd lord is swagrahi in Rasi and D9 afflicted but Sat in D1.> > Regards> Sunil John> > > > > > sohamsa , Lakshmi Kary lakshmikary@ wrote:> >> > Hare Rama Krishna> > Dear Sunil,> > The thing is about autism... there are many variations on it.> > Some people with Autism are practically genius , just cant relate of communicate well with the outside world while some have shades of retarded intelligence as well as inablity to communicate.> > IN the states, near where I grew up they have had incredible success using a program or mirroring( having the child do everything- hold his hand to your face while speaking- hold hand to sppon food into mouth etc) almost as if the child had some brain damage and needed to relearn things. like people who have a stroke need to relearn sometimes how to talk, walk etc. and also speech therapy.> > So in regards to this child..> > There are several things. > > a) does it look like he is dependent on others or independent later on?> > b) does it look like he can earn money- or what prevents it?> > c) what are his desires.> > d) what can prevent him from progressing? (see badhak and badhak house too!)> > e) we can look at everything like a normal person,,, ie does it look like he can complete schooling 4th ,9th houses? > > Rahu obstructs Jupiter, lagna is inherent dhi, look to jupiter, LL ( afflicted)by aspect of Rahu and Saturn- curse of Brahmin. Mercury the badhak and dispositor of Jupiter, is under curse as well, afflicted by saturn , rahu and mars! IN the critical 5th house, Sun and Saturn are dustana lords.Mercury is afflicted by rahu in navamsa.> > Lets look to drekkana charts next, > > I have to go milk cow now. more later> > This chart is severely afflicted.> > If anyone likes to suggest mantra / puja remedies for a child like this I like to hear it with an explanation why you choose the remedy. Seems like it should relate to Jupiter as he is benefic, LL and in a kendra and aspecting lagna. Aside from his karaka of intelligence, knowledge.> > best wishes> > Lakshmi> > > > > > > > suniljohn_2002 suniljohn_2002@ wrote:> > Om Datta Guru> > > > Dear Goonatilaka,> > You posting this chart is appreciated since I was not aware of the details of Autism, checked from wikipedia and it seems its something to do with development of the brain.> > > > The issue you have pointed out is talking, some take 2H and some 3H, in this case it is more 3H I feel since the boy can speak. But still to cross verify if Jupiter or Mars is the problem (both are problems along with Mer Venus but wanting to identify the main force) as i know very little about kids and when they are supposed to speak> > > > a) Did the problems happen in 1st year of birth (i suppose kids dont speak much in this age) or the 2nd year of life of the child> > > > b) Does he have any moles in his body, head face region or legs> > > > Kind regards> > Sunil John> > Mumbai> > > > > > > > > > > > > > sohamsa , "premgoona" premgoona@ wrote:> > >> > > sohamsa , Lakshmi Kary lakshmikary@ wrote:> > > >Om Gurave Namah> > > > > > Dear Lakshmi,> > > > > > Thanks for early response. Yes it is 11 & #730; 57 & #733; Pisces.> > > > > > There are charakaraka replacements between Sun & Moon and Sa & Ve. > > > Sun and Saturn will take over some day , where both occupy 5th house.> > > > > > Since this is an intelligence issue, my view is, his intelligence is > > > some what sound for following reasons.> > > 1. Subhapathi in 5th H> > > 2. 3rd load in 6th H while the depositor of 3rd load occupy 5th H > > > (Sun) , with Mercury depositor of Lagna load . ( Nipuna Yoga)> > > 3. Saturn in trine cancer , heard, it is a Raja yoga.> > > 4. Rahu is the other subhapathi who is depositor of 5th load in > > > Lagna. > > > 5. Raja yoga in 7th ( 9th load and lagna load occupy 7th – Gnana > > > Yoga)> > > > > > With all that, is there some thing above all?> > > > > > Yes ,Lashmi , when the child was referred to the doctor , what his > > > instructions were to leave the child to grow up by himself. It is a > > > material phenomena!> > > > > > For further discussion please.> > > > > > Thanks with regards,> > > Goonatilaka> > > > > > > Hare Krishna> > > > Dear Prem,> > > > This is pisces rising chart at 11' 57" ?> > > > Havent had a chance to look too hard at this but, initially i > > > see something interesting.> > > > 4 charakaraka replacements!> > > > Of concern is Rahu, co-lord of 12 house, in lagna.> > > > Mercury, AK retro in the 5th house conjoined Saturn and aspected > > > by Rahu.> > > > > > > > While 5th house lord Moon, is in the 12th house in parivartana > > > with Saturn.> > > > I have some doubts about how well this child will beable to > > > function in life.> > > > Hopefully the parents have taken him to a center expert in > > > dealing with autism. as great help can be gotten AT AN EARLY AGE. > > > > best wishes,> > > > lakshmi > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > premgoona premgoona@ wrote:> > > > Om Gurave Namah> > > > > > > > Dear Gurus and friends> > > > > > > > Given below is birth details of a male child who talks very little > > > > though he understand the language and seems to be able talk. In > > > > other words he doesn't care anything . Doctors say that it is > > > AUTISM > > > > which shows some development delay in a child .Can this be > > > justified > > > > astrologically in his chart.> > > > This boy is very fond of music and carries a toy guitar wherever > > > he > > > > goes and crazy of wiggles shows.> > > > Physically he does not show any disability.> > > > Appreciate your comments and remedies suggested.> > > > > > > > DOB : 23rd July 2005> > > > Time : 10.43 pm> > > > Time zone : 10.00 East of GMT> > > > Place : 145 E 8 , 37 S 55> > > > > > > > Thanks,> > > > Regards> > > > Goonatilaka> > > >> > >> >>

Om gurave Namah

Dear Sunil

Parents noted this round the corner of 3rd year when they want to

start education to him.

Sorry for the delay in replying.

Regards,

Goonatilaka

sohamsa , " suniljohn_2002 "

<suniljohn_2002 wrote:

>

> Om Datta Guru

> Dear Lakshmi,

>

> > Its not that autism starts at some point. IN almost all

cases , it

> is from birth, and is only recognised later.

>

> Yes since it is from birth i took Jupiter and if the arudha of it

> happened in the 2nd year i was to take swagrahi Mars, which is

what i

> was waiting for the poster of the original mail to reply back

which he

> has not so far. In diseases village astrologers use a very subtle

> technique which i have not read in books so far in my limited

reading

>

> a) To identify the graha that started it in the first place

internally

> b) To identify the graha that showed it externally- this is done

by the

> year it comes out

>

> U cure both then the disease is cured

>

> This is the key to remedial astrology. I do not to JD so

if u

> finish ur article i can request you to mail me privately a copy of

ur

> article if its ok with u

>

> best wishes

> Sunil

sohamsa , Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@> wrote:

> >

> > Hare Rama Krishna

> > Dear Sunil,

> > Oftentimes, parents are unaware of the childs condition till

it gets

> older.,

> > then the child starts missing times when most kids start to do

> things.make sounds, start to communicate, walk, etc

> > Its not that autism starts at some point. IN almost all

cases , it

> is from birth, and is only recognised later.

> > Nowadays, at least in USA, there is more info and knowledge

about

> autism and doctors are more likely to recognize a child with it.

> > The key to success , is that the child starts receving

specialized

> treatment(for autistic kids)

> > before 3 years old. and no later than 5 years. There has been

> amazing success with early treatment with many of these kids who

have

> gone through extensive treatment being able to return to a regular

> classroom and function fairly normally as long as there arent also

> suffering from the retardation as well.

> > As I mentioned the treatment is " mirroring " " repeating sounds,

> behavior movement " ..... interesting! that is mercury- who copies

> others.

> > thats why its important in cases of autism to try assess

whether the

> intelligence is high or low.

> > Ive been collected cases of autism and one of these days I

will put

> together and article in JD showing cases where the child was

eventually

> able to function in society verses having a lifelong dependent

> condition. When I get this info together I will share with you.

> > Best wishes

> > Lakshmi

> >

> > suniljohn_2002 suniljohn_2002@ wrote:

> > Om Datta Guru

> > Dear Lakshmi,

> > Thanks for explaining about autism, it seems a complex disease

> supposedly caused due to very bad karma I guess.

> >

> > I was hoping someone will point out that the karaka of 1H Sun is

badly

> afflicted in Rasi, Navamsa & D6 - Saturn Sun together.

> >

> > Yes u are right Jupiter is the main planet here hence i

mentioned it

> in previous mail but if Goonatilaka says the main problem erupted

in the

> 2nd year then Mars though swagrahi in Rasi & D9 becomes another

factor

> to include, hence i had asked him to indicate the year of problem.

Most

> interesting thing about this chart is ok karaka for communications

Mer

> is retro but the 2nd lord is swagrahi in Rasi and D9 afflicted but

Sat

> in D1.

> >

> > Regards

> > Sunil John

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > sohamsa , Lakshmi Kary lakshmikary@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Hare Rama Krishna

> > > Dear Sunil,

> > > The thing is about autism... there are many variations on it.

> > > Some people with Autism are practically genius , just cant

relate of

> communicate well with the outside world while some have shades of

> retarded intelligence as well as inablity to communicate.

> > > IN the states, near where I grew up they have had incredible

success

> using a program or mirroring( having the child do everything- hold

his

> hand to your face while speaking- hold hand to sppon food into

mouth

> etc) almost as if the child had some brain damage and needed to

relearn

> things. like people who have a stroke need to relearn sometimes

how to

> talk, walk etc. and also speech therapy.

> > > So in regards to this child..

> > > There are several things.

> > > a) does it look like he is dependent on others or independent

later

> on?

> > > b) does it look like he can earn money- or what prevents it?

> > > c) what are his desires.

> > > d) what can prevent him from progressing? (see badhak and

badhak

> house too!)

> > > e) we can look at everything like a normal person,,, ie does

it look

> like he can complete schooling 4th ,9th houses?

> > > Rahu obstructs Jupiter, lagna is inherent dhi, look to

jupiter, LL (

> afflicted)by aspect of Rahu and Saturn- curse of Brahmin. Mercury

the

> badhak and dispositor of Jupiter, is under curse as well,

afflicted by

> saturn , rahu and mars! IN the critical 5th house, Sun and Saturn

are

> dustana lords.Mercury is afflicted by rahu in navamsa.

> > > Lets look to drekkana charts next,

> > > I have to go milk cow now. more later

> > > This chart is severely afflicted.

> > > If anyone likes to suggest mantra / puja remedies for a child

> this I like to hear it with an explanation why you choose the

remedy.

> Seems like it should relate to Jupiter as he is benefic, LL and in

a

> kendra and aspecting lagna. Aside from his karaka of intelligence,

> knowledge.

> > > best wishes

> > > Lakshmi

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > suniljohn_2002 suniljohn_2002@ wrote:

> > > Om Datta Guru

> > >

> > > Dear Goonatilaka,

> > > You posting this chart is appreciated since I was not aware of

the

> details of Autism, checked from wikipedia and it seems its

something to

> do with development of the brain.

> > >

> > > The issue you have pointed out is talking, some take 2H and

some 3H,

> in this case it is more 3H I feel since the boy can speak. But

still to

> cross verify if Jupiter or Mars is the problem (both are problems

along

> with Mer Venus but wanting to identify the main force) as i know

very

> little about kids and when they are supposed to speak

> > >

> > > a) Did the problems happen in 1st year of birth (i suppose

kids dont

> speak much in this age) or the 2nd year of life of the child

> > >

> > > b) Does he have any moles in his body, head face region or legs

> > >

> > > Kind regards

> > > Sunil John

> > > Mumbai

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > sohamsa , " premgoona " premgoona@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > sohamsa , Lakshmi Kary lakshmikary@

wrote:

> > > > >Om Gurave Namah

> > > >

> > > > Dear Lakshmi,

> > > >

> > > > Thanks for early response. Yes it is 11 & #730; 57 & #733;

Pisces.

> > > >

> > > > There are charakaraka replacements between Sun & Moon and Sa

& Ve.

> > > > Sun and Saturn will take over some day , where both occupy

5th

> house.

> > > >

> > > > Since this is an intelligence issue, my view is, his

intelligence

> is

> > > > some what sound for following reasons.

> > > > 1. Subhapathi in 5th H

> > > > 2. 3rd load in 6th H while the depositor of 3rd load occupy

5th H

> > > > (Sun) , with Mercury depositor of Lagna load . ( Nipuna Yoga)

> > > > 3. Saturn in trine cancer , heard, it is a Raja yoga.

> > > > 4. Rahu is the other subhapathi who is depositor of 5th load

in

> > > > Lagna.

> > > > 5. Raja yoga in 7th ( 9th load and lagna load occupy 7th –

> Gnana

> > > > Yoga)

> > > >

> > > > With all that, is there some thing above all?

> > > >

> > > > Yes ,Lashmi , when the child was referred to the doctor ,

what his

> > > > instructions were to leave the child to grow up by himself.

It is

> a

> > > > material phenomena!

> > > >

> > > > For further discussion please.

> > > >

> > > > Thanks with regards,

> > > > Goonatilaka

> > > >

> > > > > Hare Krishna

> > > > > Dear Prem,

> > > > > This is pisces rising chart at 11' 57 " ?

> > > > > Havent had a chance to look too hard at this but,

initially i

> > > > see something interesting.

> > > > > 4 charakaraka replacements!

> > > > > Of concern is Rahu, co-lord of 12 house, in lagna.

> > > > > Mercury, AK retro in the 5th house conjoined Saturn and

aspected

> > > > by Rahu.

> > > > >

> > > > > While 5th house lord Moon, is in the 12th house in

parivartana

> > > > with Saturn.

> > > > > I have some doubts about how well this child will beable to

> > > > function in life.

> > > > > Hopefully the parents have taken him to a center expert in

> > > > dealing with autism. as great help can be gotten AT AN EARLY

AGE.

> > > > > best wishes,

> > > > > lakshmi

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > premgoona premgoona@ wrote:

> > > > > Om Gurave Namah

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Gurus and friends

> > > > >

> > > > > Given below is birth details of a male child who talks very

> little

> > > > > though he understand the language and seems to be able

talk. In

> > > > > other words he doesn't care anything . Doctors say that it

is

> > > > AUTISM

> > > > > which shows some development delay in a child .Can this be

> > > > justified

> > > > > astrologically in his chart.

> > > > > This boy is very fond of music and carries a toy guitar

wherever

> > > > he

> > > > > goes and crazy of wiggles shows.

> > > > > Physically he does not show any disability.

> > > > > Appreciate your comments and remedies suggested.

> > > > >

> > > > > DOB : 23rd July 2005

> > > > > Time : 10.43 pm

> > > > > Time zone : 10.00 East of GMT

> > > > > Place : 145 E 8 , 37 S 55

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks,

> > > > > Regards

> > > > > Goonatilaka

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >