IndiaDivine.org

Interesting research case - Mafia to Mensch/His Time as per birth certificat

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Datta GuruDear Patheya,His time of birth is 6 pm as per his birth certificate.the chart looks fine with a 2 min look some yogas seem to match his career path though being a mafia don cannot be said with certainty by anyone.An easy way to look is Saturn in 7H will destroy his career and transform his religious ideas and most important destroy his buddhi to take up to mafia related work. Mars retro being Amk in 2H of livelihood rules what he didJupiter Ketu in 12H also gave him the transformation he needed, i have a friend who has Jupiter Ketu in 8H she transformed from Christainity to hinduism.Others can addbest wishesSunilsohamsa , Patheya Goyal <patheyagoyal wrote:>> Dear Lakshmi ji, > > His name is Louis Ferrante. > > Patheya> > --- On Sun, 10/5/08, Lakshmi Kary lakshmikary wrote:> Lakshmi Kary lakshmikary Re: Interesting research case - Mafia to Mensch> sohamsa > Sunday, October 5, 2008, 8:52 PM> > > > > > > > > > Hare Rama Krishna Dear Patheya, Its possible someone has already worked on his chart, what is his name? All the best Lakshmi> > Patheya Goyal patheyagoyal wrote: Respected Gurujans,> > I have partial data about a person who has has erstwhile been a notorious mafia don belonging to the infamous Gambino family crime network. As per the sources I have collected on him, it was by> mid-90s that law and the FBI caught up with him and he was given a 10 years' sentence. But the blurbs on his books suggest that he spent about 8 and 1/2 years [one source puts his release time as December 2006] in maximum security federal prison during which time he read his first book and underwent life transforming moments through certain encounters. He took to writing and is now an established author. He also spends time with wayward youth populations now mentoring them. I found him very articulate, intelligent, and reflective during an interview given to the BBC. I thought there might be interesting and certainly instructive things to learn from his chart. However, I only have his date and place of birth - 13 May 1969, Queens, New York. I was wondering if Gurujans will indulge and suggest how we might figure his chart out? Looking forward to learning from everyone. Best> regards,> > Patheya>

Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Sunil, Patheya,Rahu is actually the AmK and is the 5th lord conjoined exalted Lagnesha in the 6th house forming a powerful dhimanta yoga inclined very much towards the Asuras. The 7th house of partnerships is very interesting - and this also happens to be the 9th from the AL which protects him.Respectfully,Michal suniljohn_2002 <suniljohn_2002sohamsa Sent: Tuesday, October 7, 2008 6:41:05 PM Re:

Interesting research case - Mafia to Mensch/His Time as per birth certificat

Om Datta GuruDear Patheya,His time of birth is 6 pm as per his birth certificate.the chart looks fine with a 2 min look some yogas seem to match his career path though being a mafia don cannot be said with certainty by anyone.An easy way to look is Saturn in 7H will destroy his career and transform his religious ideas and most important destroy his buddhi to take up to mafia related work. Mars retro being Amk in 2H of livelihood rules what he didJupiter Ketu in 12H also gave him the transformation he needed, i have a friend who has Jupiter Ketu in 8H she transformed from Christainity to hinduism.Others can addbest wishesSunilsohamsa@ .com, Patheya Goyal <patheyagoyal@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Lakshmi ji, > > His name is Louis Ferrante. > > Patheya> > --- On Sun, 10/5/08, Lakshmi

Kary lakshmikary@ ... wrote:> Lakshmi Kary lakshmikary@ ...> Re: Interesting research case - Mafia to Mensch> sohamsa@ .com> Sunday, October 5, 2008, 8:52 PM> > > > > > > > > > Hare Rama Krishna Dear Patheya, Its possible someone has already worked on his chart, what is his name? All the best Lakshmi> > Patheya Goyal patheyagoyal@ ... wrote: Respected Gurujans,> > I have partial data about a person who has has erstwhile been a notorious mafia don belonging to the infamous Gambino family crime network. As per the sources I have collected on him, it was by> mid-90s that law and the FBI caught up with him and he was given a 10 years' sentence. But the blurbs on his books suggest that he spent about 8 and 1/2 years [one source puts his release time as December

2006] in maximum security federal prison during which time he read his first book and underwent life transforming moments through certain encounters. He took to writing and is now an established author. He also spends time with wayward youth populations now mentoring them. I found him very articulate, intelligent, and reflective during an interview given to the BBC. I thought there might be interesting and certainly instructive things to learn from his chart. However, I only have his date and place of birth - 13 May 1969, Queens, New York. I was wondering if Gurujans will indulge and suggest how we might figure his chart out? Looking forward to learning from everyone. Best> regards,> > Patheya>

Om Datta GuruDear Michal,I had my software tuned to 7 charakaraka scheme as i was using chara dasha in previous chart, with that Amk is actually Mars and with 8 charakaraka it is Rahu. One can use either.Another interesting thing to note about this chart is that there is charakaraka replacement in his Navamsa, i don't know if Sanjay uses this or has taught his students but there are some traditions in Andhra where the tradition of Jaimini is prevalent who use charakaraka replacement in divisionals.Navamsa is also the chart of ones religious bent and charakaraka replacement happening in Navamsa is significant in his life wherein he has undergone a religious transformation.RegardsSunil Johnsohamsa , Michal Dziwulski <nearmichal wrote:>> Hare Rama Krsna ||> > Dear Sunil, Patheya,> > Rahu is actually the AmK and is the 5th lord conjoined exalted Lagnesha in the 6th house forming a powerful dhimanta yoga inclined very much towards the Asuras. > > The 7th house of partnerships is very interesting - and this also happens to be the 9th from the AL which protects him.> > Respectfully,> Michal> > > > > suniljohn_2002 suniljohn_2002 sohamsa > Tuesday, October 7, 2008 6:41:05 PM> Re: Interesting research case - Mafia to Mensch/His Time as per birth certificat> > > Om Datta Guru> Dear Patheya,> His time of birth is 6 pm as per his birth certificate.> > the chart looks fine with a 2 min look some yogas seem to match his career path though being a mafia don cannot be said with certainty by anyone.> > An easy way to look is Saturn in 7H will destroy his career and transform his religious ideas and most important destroy his buddhi to take up to mafia related work. Mars retro being Amk in 2H of livelihood rules what he did> > Jupiter Ketu in 12H also gave him the transformation he needed, i have a friend who has Jupiter Ketu in 8H she transformed from Christainity to hinduism.> > Others can add> > best wishes> Sunil> > sohamsa@ .com, Patheya Goyal <patheyagoyal@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Lakshmi ji, > > > > His name is Louis Ferrante. > > > > Patheya> > > > --- On Sun, 10/5/08, Lakshmi Kary lakshmikary@ ... wrote:> > Lakshmi Kary lakshmikary@ ...> > Re: Interesting research case - Mafia to Mensch> > sohamsa@ .com> > Sunday, October 5, 2008, 8:52 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hare Rama Krishna Dear Patheya, Its possible someone has already worked on his chart, what is his name? All the best Lakshmi> > > > Patheya Goyal patheyagoyal@ ... wrote: Respected Gurujans,> > > > I have partial data about a person who has has erstwhile been a notorious mafia don belonging to the infamous Gambino family crime network. As per the sources I have collected on him, it was by> > mid-90s that law and the FBI caught up with him and he was given a 10 years' sentence. But the blurbs on his books suggest that he spent about 8 and 1/2 years [one source puts his release time as December 2006] in maximum security federal prison during which time he read his first book and underwent life transforming moments through certain encounters. He took to writing and is now an established author. He also spends time with wayward youth populations now mentoring them. I found him very articulate, intelligent, and reflective during an interview given to the BBC. I thought there might be interesting and certainly instructive things to learn from his chart. However, I only have his date and place of birth - 13 May 1969, Queens, New York. I was wondering if Gurujans will indulge and suggest how we might figure his chart out? Looking forward to learning from everyone. Best> > regards,> > > > Patheya> >>

Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Sunil,When you mentioned using the 7 or 8 charakaraka scheme you said that one can use either. That would be great, then I would have rajyogas in my chart that I can look forward to! However I was taught that 7 charakaraka scheme is only for those that can't have children, like buildings and cars. Parasara says that some Astrolgers use it. Can you explain, based on your understanding and experience how one can use either?As for CK replacement in Navamsa, I love to hear new methods so if you have time could you mention something about how it works. Ferrante does not have any planets in the same degree so what is the basis?Respectfully,Michalsuniljohn_2002 <suniljohn_2002sohamsa Sent: Tuesday, October 7, 2008 7:28:37 PM Re: Interesting research case - Mafia to Mensch/His Time as per birth certificat

Om Datta GuruDear Michal,I had my software tuned to 7 charakaraka scheme as i was using chara dasha in previous chart, with that Amk is actually Mars and with 8 charakaraka it is Rahu. One can use either.Another interesting thing to note about this chart is that there is charakaraka replacement in his Navamsa, i don't know if Sanjay uses this or has taught his students but there are some traditions in Andhra where the tradition of Jaimini is prevalent who use charakaraka replacement in divisionals.Navamsa is also the chart of ones religious bent and charakaraka replacement happening in Navamsa is significant in his life wherein he has undergone a religious transformation.RegardsSunil Johnsohamsa@ .com, Michal Dziwulski <nearmichal@. ..> wrote:>> Hare Rama Krsna ||> > Dear Sunil, Patheya,> > Rahu is

actually the AmK and is the 5th lord conjoined exalted Lagnesha in the 6th house forming a powerful dhimanta yoga inclined very much towards the Asuras. > > The 7th house of partnerships is very interesting - and this also happens to be the 9th from the AL which protects him.> > Respectfully,> Michal> > > > > suniljohn_2002 suniljohn_2002@ ...> sohamsa@ .com> Tuesday, October 7, 2008 6:41:05 PM> Re: Interesting research case - Mafia to Mensch/His Time as per birth certificat> > > Om Datta Guru> Dear Patheya,> His time of birth is 6 pm as per his birth certificate.> > the chart looks fine with a 2 min look some yogas seem to match his career path though being a mafia don cannot be said with certainty by anyone.> > An easy way to

look is Saturn in 7H will destroy his career and transform his religious ideas and most important destroy his buddhi to take up to mafia related work. Mars retro being Amk in 2H of livelihood rules what he did> > Jupiter Ketu in 12H also gave him the transformation he needed, i have a friend who has Jupiter Ketu in 8H she transformed from Christainity to hinduism.> > Others can add> > best wishes> Sunil> > sohamsa@ .com, Patheya Goyal <patheyagoyal@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Lakshmi ji, > > > > His name is Louis Ferrante. > > > > Patheya> > > > --- On Sun, 10/5/08, Lakshmi Kary lakshmikary@ ... wrote:> > Lakshmi Kary lakshmikary@ ...> > Re: Interesting research case - Mafia to Mensch> > sohamsa@ .com> > Date:

Sunday, October 5, 2008, 8:52 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hare Rama Krishna Dear Patheya, Its possible someone has already worked on his chart, what is his name? All the best Lakshmi> > > > Patheya Goyal patheyagoyal@ ... wrote: Respected Gurujans,> > > > I have partial data about a person who has has erstwhile been a notorious mafia don belonging to the infamous Gambino family crime network. As per the sources I have collected on him, it was by> > mid-90s that law and the FBI caught up with him and he was given a 10 years' sentence. But the blurbs on his books suggest that he spent about 8 and 1/2 years [one source puts his release time as December 2006] in maximum security federal prison during which time he read his first book and underwent life transforming moments

through certain encounters. He took to writing and is now an established author. He also spends time with wayward youth populations now mentoring them. I found him very articulate, intelligent, and reflective during an interview given to the BBC. I thought there might be interesting and certainly instructive things to learn from his chart. However, I only have his date and place of birth - 13 May 1969, Queens, New York. I was wondering if Gurujans will indulge and suggest how we might figure his chart out? Looking forward to learning from everyone. Best> > regards,> > > > Patheya> >>

Dear Sunil and Michal,Thanks for your responses; I kind of got lost in the instructive, though somewhat impolite, track that the thread eventually took. I was wondering Sunil if you could point me to Louis Ferrante's birth certificate? Left to guessing, I had actually worked a different configuration, but if there is something as authentic as a birth certificate, then the matter rests there. I'd appreciate if you can point us to the birth certificate. Thanks and best regards,PatheyaPS: Also wondering if someone might have Chitra Singh's and Jagjit Singh's birth details. I recall Lakshmi Kary posted a message about JS; perhaps she might have. --- On Tue, 10/7/08, suniljohn_2002 <suniljohn_2002 wrote:suniljohn_2002 <suniljohn_2002 Re: Interesting research case - Mafia to Mensch/His Time as per birth certificatsohamsa Date: Tuesday, October 7, 2008, 2:28 AM

Om Datta GuruDear Michal,I had my software tuned to 7 charakaraka scheme as i was using chara dasha in previous chart, with that Amk is actually Mars and with 8 charakaraka it is Rahu. One can use either.Another interesting thing to note about this chart is that there is charakaraka replacement in his Navamsa, i don't know if Sanjay uses this or has taught his students but there are some traditions in Andhra where the tradition of Jaimini is prevalent who use charakaraka replacement in divisionals.Navamsa is also the chart of ones religious bent and charakaraka replacement happening in Navamsa is significant in his life wherein he has undergone a religious transformation.RegardsSunil Johnsohamsa , Michal Dziwulski <nearmichal wrote:>> Hare Rama Krsna ||> > Dear Sunil, Patheya,> > Rahu is actually the AmK and

is the 5th lord conjoined exalted Lagnesha in the 6th house forming a powerful dhimanta yoga inclined very much towards the Asuras. > > The 7th house of partnerships is very interesting - and this also happens to be the 9th from the AL which protects him.> > Respectfully,> Michal> > > > > suniljohn_2002 suniljohn_2002 sohamsa > Tuesday, October 7, 2008 6:41:05 PM> Re: Interesting research case - Mafia to Mensch/His Time as per birth certificat> > > Om Datta Guru> Dear Patheya,> His time of birth is 6 pm as per his birth certificate.> > the chart looks fine with a 2 min look some yogas seem to match his career path though being a mafia don cannot be said with certainty by anyone.> > An easy way to look is Saturn in 7H will

destroy his career and transform his religious ideas and most important destroy his buddhi to take up to mafia related work. Mars retro being Amk in 2H of livelihood rules what he did> > Jupiter Ketu in 12H also gave him the transformation he needed, i have a friend who has Jupiter Ketu in 8H she transformed from Christainity to hinduism.> > Others can add> > best wishes> Sunil> > sohamsa@ .com, Patheya Goyal <patheyagoyal@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Lakshmi ji, > > > > His name is Louis Ferrante. > > > > Patheya> > > > --- On Sun, 10/5/08, Lakshmi Kary lakshmikary@ ... wrote:> > Lakshmi Kary lakshmikary@ ...> > Re: Interesting research case - Mafia to Mensch> > sohamsa@ .com> > Sunday, October 5, 2008, 8:52

PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hare Rama Krishna Dear Patheya, Its possible someone has already worked on his chart, what is his name? All the best Lakshmi> > > > Patheya Goyal patheyagoyal@ ... wrote: Respected Gurujans,> > > > I have partial data about a person who has has erstwhile been a notorious mafia don belonging to the infamous Gambino family crime network. As per the sources I have collected on him, it was by> > mid-90s that law and the FBI caught up with him and he was given a 10 years' sentence. But the blurbs on his books suggest that he spent about 8 and 1/2 years [one source puts his release time as December 2006] in maximum security federal prison during which time he read his first book and underwent life transforming moments through certain encounters. He

took to writing and is now an established author. He also spends time with wayward youth populations now mentoring them. I found him very articulate, intelligent, and reflective during an interview given to the BBC. I thought there might be interesting and certainly instructive things to learn from his chart. However, I only have his date and place of birth - 13 May 1969, Queens, New York. I was wondering if Gurujans will indulge and suggest how we might figure his chart out? Looking forward to learning from everyone. Best> > regards,> > > > Patheya> >>