IndiaDivine.org

Job Change! financial crisis, Please help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste friends, I am working as software professional from past 5 years, I am going through very deep financial crisis, though I am working for past 5 years the pay I am getting is of a fresher who joins in the industry. I am not been paid well, through things were put in proper place by my managers who assured me the pay scale to market level, but due to US market slowdown the appraisal is not happen from past 8 months! I started my career from very small company to mid sized company, where relatively my pay package was improved but was not up to market level as HR promised to increase in next pay scale which was scheduled to March 2008. As I mentioned before due to US market slow down nothing has happened in 6-8 months.Now, my manager was helpless in this promise & had told me to look for outside as company may not

afford for review in pay package.As I am 5 years in industry with less pay packages at same time many MNC companies removing employees of "Non Performance", I am placed in bad situation. My resume is not shortlisted as my pay package is low which puts me into "Non Performance" catogory through I am not. Through I am learning astrology through Sri P.V.R Narasimha ji's audio recording and books from Sri.Sanjay Rath ji, Visti Ji's etc.. from past 5 years. I am not able decide if I have to look job outside due to market slowdown.I have provided my brith details at the bottom of my mail, I am running Jupiter maha dasa which has started from Dec 2003 and which will run till Dec 2019, now I am running antra dasa of Mercury from 1st Aug 2008. Since I am born in Virgo rashi sade sati has begun for me from this year April 16th (if I am not wrong!) , further Mercury is in neecha sthana in Meena rashi with parivarthana yoga with

jupiter in 11th (Kanya) from lagna. I would like to know if Mercury antra dasa has something to do with job change as he is placed in 5th house from lagna and 7th from rashi? does parivarthana yoga shows some signs of improvement in life.I would request kindly to all knowledgable people in astrology to comment on my situation as I am in a finacial crisis too. Would it be good to change job and look for other, if yes I would like to know when provabily I will be placed in a decent payed job.I thank you for reading my mail, which may be little long. I am looking forward for your kind guidance may god bless u all..Birth Details:18-04-198122:00 12°58'N, 78°16'E (india)Best Regards,Pavan