MOON MISSION-CHANDRAYAAN-1

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namo Bhagavate Param Gurave

Dear Razen

Namaste

Here are the co-ordinates for Sriharikota in case anyone is looking it

Place: 80 E 10' 00 " , 13 N 45' 00 " , Sriharikota, India

I remember looking at the chart of Mark Shuttleworth (2nd Space Traveller) when he launched into space and Ketu(Akaash/Space) was also in 10H. Its not surprising that the mission is to the Moon as Moon in the chart is in own house which is good but not sure if Moon will break the Kalasarpa being eclipsed. Exalted Ju which is in Maran cant help out this time.

Moon is in Pushya nakshatra and although lorded by Shani which has graha drishti on lagna, its presiding deity is Brihaspati(Ju) which is in own sign which should give some protection. A good idea would be to chant some Brihaspati Mantras prior to the launch

Mission Control certainly tried to avoid a retro Me as for the date chosen Mercury is direct and wont pose any technical difficulties. The Hora of the chart of Me is in own sign in 12H, so I guess a good calculated guess into the unknown for a mission, but i dont quite like Me hemmed between malefics - im sure there is a yoga for that.

Looking at the panchang, the previous Yoga of Siddhi Yoga (Accomplishment) would have been better, but the Sadhya yoga for this chrart is described as 'Amenable', so satisfactory result.

Lagna Lord Venus is in 2H which suports the Lagna well and is in own sign in Nav, so the analogy of old technology with new spirit and determination comes to mind. Sun in Lagna with Mars is a case of the mission being of pride and showmanship.

Could the other students please correct where im wrong so I can fine tune my learning.

Best Wishes

Bipin

2008/10/9 razenonly <balram2005

Dear all learned astrologersIndia's maiden Moon mission Chandrayaan-1 is scheduled to take offfrom Sriharikota at 0620hrs on 22-10-2008, as per report from ISRO.My query is : (1)Whether the Mission will be successfull or not?

(2) Whether as per Muhurta, time chosen is auspicious or not?ThanxRegardsRazen.

Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Bipin,I get debilitated Venus in D9. Which ayanamsa are you using? A couple of things about the chart that stood out to me were:There are no planets in the 8th house but the 8th lord is having parivartana with Mars in Lagna.Badhakesh debilitated in Lagna involved with the 8th lord can show internal problems (6th lord would show external problems). AK is in badhaksthana, and as it is 4th lord and the 4th house is afflicted by Rahu (head of KSY) can perhaps show problems with the vehicle intended for flight. 10th lord Moon is in the 8th from Jupiter which does not promise fame. Respectfully,MichalBipin Prag <bipinpragSohamsa <sohamsa >Friday, October 10, 2008 11:23:02 PM MOON MISSION-CHANDRAYAAN-1

Om Namo Bhagavate Param Gurave

Dear Razen

Namaste

Here are the co-ordinates for Sriharikota in case anyone is looking it

Place: 80 E 10' 00", 13 N 45' 00", Sriharikota, India

I remember looking at the chart of Mark Shuttleworth (2nd Space Traveller) when he launched into space and Ketu(Akaash/ Space) was also in 10H. Its not surprising that the mission is to the Moon as Moon in the chart is in own house which is good but not sure if Moon will break the Kalasarpa being eclipsed. Exalted Ju which is in Maran cant help out this time.

Moon is in Pushya nakshatra and although lorded by Shani which has graha drishti on lagna, its presiding deity is Brihaspati(Ju) which is in own sign which should give some protection. A good idea would be to chant some Brihaspati Mantras prior to the launch

Mission Control certainly tried to avoid a retro Me as for the date chosen Mercury is direct and wont pose any technical difficulties. The Hora of the chart of Me is in own sign in 12H, so I guess a good calculated guess into the unknown for a mission, but i dont quite like Me hemmed between malefics - im sure there is a yoga for that.

Looking at the panchang, the previous Yoga of Siddhi Yoga (Accomplishment) would have been better, but the Sadhya yoga for this chrart is described as 'Amenable', so satisfactory result.

Lagna Lord Venus is in 2H which suports the Lagna well and is in own sign in Nav, so the analogy of old technology with new spirit and determination comes to mind. Sun in Lagna with Mars is a case of the mission being of pride and showmanship.

Could the other students please correct where im wrong so I can fine tune my learning.

Best Wishes

Bipin

2008/10/9 razenonly <balram2005 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

Dear all learned astrologersIndia's maiden Moon mission Chandrayaan- 1 is scheduled to take offfrom Sriharikota at 0620hrs on 22-10-2008, as per report from ISRO.My query is : (1)Whether the Mission will be successfull or not?

(2) Whether as per Muhurta, time chosen is auspicious or not?ThanxRegardsRazen.