IndiaDivine.org

RE: ANGER OF SHIVA FOR KRISHNA/SHUKLA CHATURDASI BIRTH

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Adarniya Pt Sanjay Rath Guruji Namaste,

Thank you indeed once again. Well, discussing with you all the concepts will definitely be clear. I am still a beginner & study astrology in free time. Astrology has hold my interest for past two years & the interest is only growing. I am really happy to know that you & SJC teachers are working for spreading the paramparic knowledge of Vedic Astrology. I earnestly seek your blessings to learn this subject in future.

Regards

Vinayak

--- On Sat, 10/11/08, Sanjay Rath <sjrath wrote:

Sanjay Rath <sjrathRE: ANGER OF SHIVA FOR KRISHNA/SHUKLA CHATURDASI BIRTH & LINGA PRADIKSHINAsohamsa Date: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 11:22 PM

Dear Vinayak

There is no contradiction for Moon being both male and female ... both male (Sri Rama) and female are born in Karkata lagna lorded by the Moon. So the graha does not show male and female as *male sex and female sex*

It is an important lesson to learn about Moon and its natural ability to *impregnate all women* in every species. That is its power as *SOMA*.

Imagine if such a chaturdashi tithi birth also has Moon in 7th house in navamsha!! Then very serious remedy is required

Best wishes

Sanjay

sohamsa@ .com [sohamsa] On Behalf Of vinayak tandle11 October 2008 22:43sohamsa@ .comRE: ANGER OF SHIVA FOR KRISHNA/SHUKLA CHATURDASI BIRTH & LINGA PRADIKSHINA

Thank you very much for clarifying. In the planetary system moon is regarded the queen, but here moon is male, could you please clarify why there is contradiction for moon being female/male.

Regards

Vinayak P Tandle --- On Sat, 10/11/08, Sanjay Rath <sjrath (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Sanjay Rath <sjrath (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>RE: ANGER OF SHIVA FOR KRISHNA/SHUKLA CHATURDASI BIRTH & LINGA PRADIKSHINAsohamsa@ .comSaturday, October 11, 2008, 10:19 PM

Dear Vinayak

The anger of Shiva was due to the Moon God cheating a Guru. Lord Shiva is sworn to protect all Gurus of every parampara/tradition as He is the embodiment of all knowledge. Chandra came to Brihaspati on KRISHNA CHATURDASI and then ran away with Guru’s wife Tara. So Lord Shiva lays curse ON THIS TITHI only.

The on AMAVASYA Tara was raped by Chandra ...So KALI MATA lays curse on this tithi and says that women born in this tithi suffer rape and loss of purity and burn inside just as Tara did.

ON PRATIPADA Chandra realised his mistake and returned Tara to Brihaspati, so this is the Tithi for forgiveness and Agni/Gayatri mantra has the power to remove all curses and bring forgiveness. Use Tulsi mala for Gayatri mantra to get good results while red coral mala is the best as Tulsi has Agni in it. Agni is Brahmana Guru

That should clarify No curse on Tithi in sukla paksha Best Regards Sanjay Rath

sohamsa@ .com [sohamsa] On Behalf Of vinayak tandle11 October 2008 21:54sohamsa@ .comRE: ANGER OF SHIVA FOR KRISHNA/SHUKLA CHATURDASI BIRTH & LINGA PRADIKSHINA

Could you please shed light on whether the Anger of Shiva is there irrespective of Paksha or it is there only for krishna paksha chaturdasi birth.

Regards

Vinayak P Tandle

--- On Sat, 10/11/08, Sanjay Rath <sjrath (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Sanjay Rath <sjrath (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>RE: ANGER OF SHIVA FOR CHATURDASI BIRTH & LINGA PRADIKSHINAsohamsa@ .comSaturday, October 11, 2008, 9:44 PM

Dear Rashmi

Use a diamond (saptarishi nadi) ..it will improve your finances considerably

Sanjay

sohamsa@ .com [sohamsa] On Behalf Of rashmi patel10 October 2008 09:49sohamsa@ .comCc: heen (AT) netspace (DOT) net.auFw: ANGER OF SHIVA FOR CHATURDASI BIRTH & LINGA PRADIKSHINA

----- Forwarded Message ----rashmi patel <rashmihpatel@ >sohamsa@ .comCc: heen (AT) netspace (DOT) net.auWednesday, October 8, 2008 11:44:36 PMRe: ANGER OF SHIVA FOR CHATURDASI BIRTH & LINGA PRADIKSHINA

Respected Karuji,

Actually I am so sorry to tell you that I am born on sukal paksh charurdasi [chaudas] a day before purnima or full moon day so please excuse me I accidently put chaturthi its wrong sorry.

I was curious in other conversation going on for krishna paksha so I ask on my shukla paksha effects for chaudas born, but intresting thing is you had answered my question for chaturthi & the explanation of 6th house & ketu & mercury conjuction, well I have similar conjuction let me tell you my kundali so you will understand it exactly

my details DATE=12/may/ 57 TIME 04;25 AM PLACE=ADEN [yemen]

Mesh lagna & in Mesh=sun,mercury, ketu,Vrishabh= venus,Gemini= mars,leo= jupiter,Tula= moon,rahu, Scorpio=saturn

so see here I have mercury,ketu conjuction is this bad??so tell me what you think on my kundali any sugestions?

Thank you so much

rashmikant

Karu Heenkenda <heen (AT) netspace (DOT) net.au>sohamsa@ .comTuesday, October 7, 2008 10:05:49 PMRE: ANGER OF SHIVA FOR CHATURDASI BIRTH & LINGA PRADIKSHINA

Hare Rama Krshna

Dear Rashmi, Buddhi (Budda) is illegitimate son of Supreme intelligence (Guru) and the day it cause was Krishna Chaturdasi (Fully Dark). Moon also cursed by Ganesha on chaturti and from that date, Moon fluctuates. The fact is, We all are like Buda, as long as we are learning. That means we all have curse of Guru as well as Ganesha. That is why we are separated from supreme intelligence.

When we want to learn, we must have blessing of Upachaya lords as development of DHI comes from Upachaya, 3rd or 6th house. Now see from karaka Mercury. From Gemini 6th house ruled by Ketu, and form Virgo 3rd house ruled by Ketu. If Ketu conjoined Mercury, what development we can expect ? Ganesh simply destroying Mercury, that s all. So, make it positive, we need to worship Ganesh in the first place as he alone has the key for door. Then, If we want to find the father, we must worship Guru in the form of Shiva, regardless the titi or day we born. He is so kind and one day will keep you on his head, where all streams of knowledge starts. So don’t create barriers yourself. Worshiping Ganesh and Shiva is so important. Otherwise we will continue to be same and will be separated for ever. Best Wishes Karu

sohamsa@ .com [sohamsa] On Behalf Of rashmi patelMonday, 22 September 2008 11:09 AMsohamsa@ .comRe: ANGER OF SHIVA FOR CHATURDASI BIRTH & LINGA PRADIKSHINA

Dear Gurujano,

Please give me more guidence on this chathurdasi birth I am sukla paksh chathurthi birth ok

please let me know too ok

thanks

rashmi

vinayak tandle <vinayakmechie@ >sohamsa@ .comSunday, September 21, 2008 11:55:36 AMRE: ANGER OF SHIVA FOR CHATURDASI BIRTH & LINGA PRADIKSHINA

Adarniya Guruji Namaskar,

Its a great pleasure to get a reply from you. Guruji you have mentioned that the Krishna Chaturdasi birth has the anger of shiva. Whether for Sukla Chaturdasi too there is Anger of Shiva.My birth is in Sukla chaturdasi. Vistiji mentions that the Anger of lord shiva is there irrespective of PAksh, Please clarify. If you could please analyse my chart for the same whether I have cheated guru in my past birth & remedies.

DOB: 17 April 1981

TOB: 14:10 PM

POB: Belgaum, Karnatak India.

Life Event: Death of Father on 4 Feb 1996

Joined the JOB on: 30 Dec 2004

Eagerly waiting for your blessings

Regards--- On Sun, 9/21/08, Pt.Sanjay Rath <sanjayrath (AT) sohamsa (DOT) com> wrote:

Pt.Sanjay Rath <sanjayrath (AT) sohamsa (DOT) com>RE: ANGER OF SHIVA FOR CHATURDASI BIRTH & LINGA PRADIKSHINAsohamsa@ .comSunday, September 21, 2008, 2:47 PM

om gurave namah

Dear Vinayaka Technically this tithi is ruled by Venus and Chandra loses his senses and goes to the house of Guru Brihaspati as a false shishya on Krishna Chaturdasi and later abducts Tärä on Amavasya. This tithi symbolizes all the cheating and falsity one does towards a guru – siksha or diksha guru and this is normally indicated as the darker side of the Asura guru Shukra (Venus). Lord Shiva is the protector of all the gurus and is the Paramesthi guru Himself ...see Shiva Puraana for details of panchashari dikshaa for more details. Guru, praatpara guru, parama guru and parameshthi guru are the four levels. Chandra gets cursed by Lord Shiva due to this terrible sin of cheating the Guru of all the devas and consequently this tithi carries the sin showing that one born on Krishna Chaturdashi has the sin of cheating a guru in a past incarnation. So in this life they will naturally have to be very careful and not repeat the same mistake. They should atone for the sin and the best remedy is the Shri Somanatha Puja as taught by Shri Krishna. Somanatha is the laaTa of Lord Shiva and the highest jyotirlingam Full Shiva Lingam pradakshina is prohibited as one crosses the shakti line (normally facing east or north) inside the temple, so this an be done outside the temple. Recitation of 1 crore panchakshari mantra is a very good remedy. I believe in japa in Kali yuga With best wishes, Sanjay Rath 15B Gangaram Hospital Road, Delhi, India 110060 www.srath.com, www.. org, www.sohamsa. com

vinayak tandle [vinayakmech ie ] Sunday, September 21, 2008 9:56 AMsohamsa@ .com; vedic astrology; ANGER OF SHIVA FOR CHATURDASI BIRTH & LINGA PRADIKSHINA

Dear Gurujans

Please elaborate why there is anger of shiva on Chaturdasi birth. Shivlinga Pradikshina to be done half or full & the reason if pradikshina has to be done half.

Regards

Vinayak P Tandle