IndiaDivine.org

Markets will lift, assures astrologer Bejan Daruwala (CNN-IBN)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/markets-will-lift-assures-astrologer-bejan-daruwala/76941-7.htmlMarkets will lift, assures astrologer Bejan DaruwalaMumbai: With the markets the worldover in turmoil, investors and traders alike would like to know if thenew year of the Hindu calendar will augur well for them.CNN-IBN'sStocks Expert Udayan Mukherjee quizzed astrologer Bejan Daruwala aboutwhat the stars had in store for the markets worldwide."Hasthe market been pinned down because of the effect of Shani and Saturn?By when do you think will this phase of Shani go away?" asked Mukherjee."Shani(the planet Saturn and its astrological effects) does not go away but Iadmire your logic. You see Shani and Uranus till November 4 are indirect opposition. After November 4, the opposition becomes less. Shanimeans delay and Uranus means sudden upsets but after November 4, thingsbegin to improve so may be by November 13 things will start improving,"said the famed astrologer.Aboutthe tumble and rumble on Wall Street and economic crisis in the US, hesaid, "For America, December and September are horrible months.September saw 9/11 and December was Pearl Harbour. So, I do my homeworkand I know the horoscope for America – Gemini/Cancer. I know thehoroscope of my mother India – Capricorn. Also I combine it with Tarotcards. But in short, I am assuring you there are 80-90 per cent chancesthat things will improve. We will see a change for good."Bywhen can one expect the good winds to start blowing Wait till Februaryor April. Wait and watch and then you can give me sweet, sugar-freeladoos because I am a Ganesha man. But I assure you in the name of bothGod and Allah, things will become better," assured Bejan Daruwala, ashe concluded.