IndiaDivine.org

God and his planetary Network

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Forum Members, I have just joined this group. I am forwarding one of my write up for all of you. Just read it. This is what I understand. ThanksDr.Ashwin Rawal--- On Fri, 20/6/08, Ashwin Rawal <ashwinrawal wrote:

Dear Forum Members. I have created my Blog on www.myspace. com with above title. However for your your ready reference I have reproduced my write up below.

God and his Planetary Network

Graha Rajyam Prayachchhanti

Graha Rajyam Haranti cha

Grahascha Yapitam Sarvam

Trailokyam Sacharacharam

This is the Shloka (verse) in the Skanda Purana, the Hindu scripture. This means, “The whole world is controlled by the planets only. From the day one, the universe has come into existence; the planets are empowered by the God himself to run the universe. Even God is not interfering the planets in their duties. If God want to bless somebody, He shall have to inspire Jupiter or Venus. If He wants to protect somebody, He will inspire Mars, the warrior. If He wants to inspire somebody by intuition He will inspire Mercury, the planet of Communication. If He wants to survive somebody, He will inspire Saturn, the planet of longevity. He is the Supreme, only One in the Universe Inside and Outside.

He has created Surya Mandalam. Mandalam means Cabinet. This Surya Mandalam consists of 8 Mandalams around him. Yan mandalam vishva srujam prasiddham…. Means this Mandalam is in existence since God, the Supreme Power, created the Universe. All 8 Mandalams are allotted to 8 planets except Sun as he is in the center. Each planet has his own layer or sphere in the Universe with different frequency of wavelength, which is counted in Nanometer. If Venus is favouring someone, Gandharvas will teach him classical music and all types of Art from Shukra Loka or sphere of Venus, which has been given 6th number by numerologists. Same will be the case for all the planets. 1 to 9 numbers are allotted to Sun, Moon, Jupiter, Rahu,

Mercury, Venus, Ketu, Saturn and Mars respectively in Numerology. These numbers are nothing but different wavelengths of planets.

All the divine and subtle help in the form of blessings or negative inspiration in the form of curse from all the planets will come through Sun rays on the earth, which we inhale in our breath. Sunrays are coming to earth day and night and not connected with Sunlight. The different positive or negative forces coming from different spheres of planets to an individual will go to him directly in the form of Praan Tatva or Life Force joined with Oxygen. The life of all the creatures is dependant on this Oxygen containing Sun’s life force. The Praan Tatva inhaled by us with the breath goes to Solar plexus and from there the thoughts or inspirations sent by planets are distributed in different Plexuses of different planets in our Body. This way we are totally controlled by planets. Whatever we do is the inspiration from our own planets

in our birth chart. Malefic planets distribute the bad results of all negative deeds done by us in previous births. All good deeds done by us for the benefits of others are recorded by benefic planets and this way they are the distributors of these benefic results. Everybody is facing the results of his own deeds. In Ram Charit Maanas, Tulsidasji has put the words in the mouth of King Dasharatha—Ye sab mor Pap parinama ! Means, Oh, these are the results of my own deeds.

The chain of birth or Janma-Mrityu cycle is continued in the Universe due to Maaya, the Goddess who is connected with Rahu and Ketu. Avidya Maaya or Goddess creating desires is connected with Rahu. Rahu is a binding planet. All the actions binding us in any form is the inspiration from Rahu only. If you love somebody and give false promises due to attraction is the action from Rahu. If you commit anything and give cheque to somebody is the action from Rahu. In short whatever you are committing is the inspiration from Rahu. All the worldly desires are created by Rahu. Vidya Maaya or Goddess of liberation from this birth chain is connected with Ketu. Rahu is at first Plexus at bottom and Ketu is at last Plexus near Medulla Oblongata

near the brain. All the 7 planets are between these Rahu and Ketu.

Adityadya Grahaha sarve, Saunhunkeya vasham gataha. This means that all the 7 planets are obedient to Rahu. All the planets are surrendered to Rahu. Vow! Here Rahu has been given great importance in the creatures. Rahu is Kaal, the Time cycle. Rahu has a special affinity towards Muslims. Rahu has adopted the green colour of his friend Mercury. Rahu is pleased if you go to Dargah and dedicate roses. When Rahu in your birth chart comes in the first house, or over Sun or Moon, you are visiting some Dargah knowingly or unknowingly. At this time frame, you will come in the contacts with some Muslim person/persons who will help you.

Everywhere you will find planets. They are omnipresent in the Universe. You are breathing planets, you are eating planets, and you are living within the planets. Yes, this is the network of God. God will not speak directly. He will inspire Jupiter and Jupiter will inspire some Saint or Preacher to speak to you. This is how the Universe is running. Universe is introduced in Verses. Eko Aham Bahusyamah. I am only one but in various forms.

Ashwin Rawal

Messenger blocked? Want to chat? Here is the solution.

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!