IndiaDivine.org

Stronger? Maya and SS ji-

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah

Hello Nalini, Namaste

Ohhh... Pity. I was really thrilled when I saw your email, and now after opening it I am so sorry I am left without dialogue with you here. :(

Next time? I am looking forward to seeing you "jumping in".

Regards,

Maja Strbac

Hari Om Tat Sat

--- On Mon, 11/24/08, nalini swamy <nalini2818 wrote:

nalini swamy <nalini2818Re: Re: Stronger? Maya and SS ji-sohamsa Date: Monday, November 24, 2008, 12:42 PM

Hare Rama Krsna,

Dear Maya and SSji,

Namaskar. I am sorry as my question had nothing to do with Prashna at all, I was thinking about it and saw your discussion and jumped (:

Kind Regards

Nalini

Maja Å trbac <majastrbacastro@ >sohamsa@ .comTuesday, 25 November, 2008 5:41:52 AMRe: Re: Stronger?

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Soul Sadhak, Namaste

Let me say it this way: when we draw a Prasna chart, I think that we are "desperately" seeking for a link with native's Rasi chart if possible :)

So, it would be nice for a start if Native's lagna fits to trines to Prasna D9 chart. If this is not the case, and all trines in Prasna D9 chart are empty, 7th bhava is quite OK solution (ex.: 7th bhava in Prasna D9 falls in same rasi like native's lagna, beauty). If none of this is the case, and LL in Prasna D9 seems strong, and adding more to this- "it has company" of one more Graha, cheers if this LL is same as native's LL. If we are even more "desperate" after we get that this is not the case, how about... if this "nice and quite social" planet joined with LL in Prasna D9 chart accidentally is same as native's LL, then this is the last what we can stick to and continue with interpretation.

I don't think we need this level of "being desperate" for topics described in that other article. Which page precisely (though I never read this article in one piece, honestly. I have no idea what you are aiming at :)?

Regards,

Maja Strbac

Hari Om Tat Sat

--- On Mon, 11/24/08, Soul Sadhak <soulsadhak > wrote:

Soul Sadhak <soulsadhak > Re: Stronger?sohamsa@ .comMonday, November 24, 2008, 6:36 AM

Hi Maja,See, now the trine has become stronger, but what if the LL were combined some other kendra/trine lord in a panaphara or apoklima; and that the trines (Lagna, 5th and 9th) and 7th had no planets, then would we consider LL as the starting point?If that is the case, then it doesnt fit the example given in another one of Visti's article (tattva2) - if you want to take a deeper dig :-)Best Regards,SSsohamsa@ .com, Maja Å trbac <majastrbacastro@ ...> wrote:>> Om Gurave Namah> Â > Dear Soul Sadhak, Namaste> Â > Oh, this example!> Hm... Well this trine is strongest by all means. Now... this following is again just an idea: Since accidentally LL falls in this trine, this gives a convenient link between LL in Prasna

Navamsa and Lagna in chart of this native (as mentioned in article, Mesh lagna with Mangal in Kumbha, and here we have Budh joined with Mangal, so... Visti considers that this is quite satisfying combination) . As I understood this procedure, we should look any possible link between natal chart of Native (preferably Lagna) and Navamsa chart in Prasna. >  > But knowing you and your "endless thirst" for digging deeper when asking questions... You don't really buy this what I wrote, ha? :):):)>  > Regards,> Maja Strbac>  > Hari Om Tat Sat> > > --- On Mon, 11/24/08, Soul Sadhak <soulsadhak@ ...> wrote:> > Soul Sadhak <soulsadhak@ ...>> Re: Stronger?> sohamsa@

..com> Monday, November 24, 2008, 2:06 AM> > > > > > > Dear Maja,> > I did think of that possibility but it doesnt seem like it from the > example chart 2 (pg5) - or may be i am not getting it:> is it referring to Gemini or Mercury being stronger?> > Best regards,> SS> > sohamsa@ .com, Maja Štrbac <majastrbacastro@ ...> > wrote:> >> > Om Gurave Namah> >  > > Dear Soul Sadhak, Namaste> >  > > This is just idea: Maybe choice of stronger between lagna and lagna > lord should be based on number of Grahas in kendras to it. > >  > > Just a thought... this is how we chose stronger between > Chandra and Lagna when determining starting point for

Vimsottari > Dasa.> >  > > Regards,> > Maja Strbac> >  > > Hari Om Tat Sat> > > >  > >  > > > > > > --- On Sun, 11/23/08, Soul Sadhak <soulsadhak@ ...> wrote:> > > > Soul Sadhak <soulsadhak@ ...>> > Re: Stronger?> > sohamsa@ .com> > Sunday, November 23, 2008, 10:57 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Shanmukha and Lakshmi and All,> > I was referring to Visti's papers on "Principles of Prasna" > and "Nashta Jataka" and came across these statements from the > respective papers, hence i am wondering where/how to find that:> > 1. Here the stronger between the lagna, trines,

seventh and lord of > lagna, must be ascertained. (pg. 5)> > > > 2. Determine the strength between Lagna and it's lord. (pg. 11)> > Best Regards,> > SS> > > > sohamsa@ .com, "Shanmukha" <teli_sha2002@ ...> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear SS,> > > > > > As Lakshmi said, comparision between lagna, and lagna lord never > > > happen. > > > Strengths of houses and planets are explained by Jaimini in JMUS. > > > You ca refer to any translation of JMUS or Longevity paper by Sri > > > Sanjay for comparision of strengths.> > > > > > Well, normally a planet in stronger rasi is considered stronger. > > > But, there is exclusively naisargika strength associated to > planets. > > > If normal rules

of strength don't decide the stronger, then this > > > naisargika strength can be used.> > > > > > warm regards,> > > shanmukha> > > sohamsa@ .com, "Soul Sadhak" soulsadhak@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear All,> > > > > > > > How do we ascertain who is the stronger among > > > > "langa" and "lord of lagna"?> > > > > > > > Many thanx,> > > > SS> > > >> > >> >>Food for the party season - Easy recipes for Christmas entertaining on Xtra Lifestyle