IndiaDivine.org

remedy for travelling on a Tuesday combined with Ashwini nakshatra

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krishna,

I've booked a flight for December 9th. This is the day Jupiter goes

into Makara and therefore debilitation. It is also according to

Muhurta Chintamani an inauspicious day for travelling--it brings

destruction of the family and loss of money.

Any remedial measure?

Jai Shri Ram,

Steve

Namasthe,

Iam not an astrologer. My grand parents and my parents in the house follow a rule if the day is not good for travel. Before your original travel date I mean before dec 9th see if any auspicious dates are there? Now take a small bag and keep your pant and shirt in it and travel to your friends or relatives house on an auspicious day before 9th and keep the bag in their home and return to your house. Now on 9th before you go by flight take that bag from friends house and keep it in your breif case.Now go to airport and have a nice journey. But don't return to your home after picking up your bag.Only to airport.

Iam not sure if north indians follow this or not,but south Indian Brahmin families or Iyer families follow this.

Thanks,

Srujan

veda108 <veda108sohamsa Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 3:34:10 PM remedy for travelling on a Tuesday combined with Ashwini nakshatra

Hare Rama Krishna,I've booked a flight for December 9th. This is the day Jupiter goesinto Makara and therefore debilitation. It is also according toMuhurta Chintamani an inauspicious day for travelling-- it bringsdestruction of the family and loss of money. Any remedial measure?Jai Shri Ram,Steve

Dear Steve,

Namaste !!!

Just half an hour back, i changed my Flight booking from 10th Dec to

9th of Dec. The reason being the obvious. I didn't want to reach the

destination city (and also start from Mumbai) when Jupiter has just

entered Makara and also in Makara Navamansha.

At least i can start from mumbai and reach Dubai when Jupiter is still

in Dhanu/Dhanu.

secondly, It is a Magashirsha Ekaadashi Day. as per the 'Gorakhnath

Vachanaamrut Table', Travelling on that day on an important jouney

results in to 'Friends and Bhagyoday'.

I think, you can check the Starting Lagna of the place (Starting from

Home or place of residence) and try to select as advantageous

Combination as possible. fro me i am selecting Vrishchika Lagna.

The above are offcourse my views and you can get better ideas from

other members. and finally everything will happen as per HER wish :)

best regards,

Utpal

sohamsa , " veda108 " <veda108 wrote:

>

> Hare Rama Krishna,

> I've booked a flight for December 9th. This is the day Jupiter goes

> into Makara and therefore debilitation. It is also according to

> Muhurta Chintamani an inauspicious day for travelling--it brings

> destruction of the family and loss of money.

> Any remedial measure?

> Jai Shri Ram,

> Steve

>

Hi Uptal,

Are you saying that it is inauspicious to travel between 9 to 23 Dec when Ju is debilitated both in Rashi and Navamsa.

Surely there are other riders. Imagine the number of people travelling on a particular day. For your information the number of travelers on a given day is 100K for large Airports. For Dubai it is approximately 75K.

Could you explain the difference between (inauspicious) the first, second day and so forth after Ju enters Makara.

Regards,

Mike

utpal pathak

Monday, December 01, 2008 1:20 AM

sohamsa

Re: remedy for travelling on a Tuesday combined with Ashwini nakshatra

Dear Steve,Namaste !!!Just half an hour back, i changed my Flight booking from 10th Dec to 9th of Dec. The reason being the obvious. I didn't want to reach the destination city (and also start from Mumbai) when Jupiter has just entered Makara and also in Makara Navamansha.At least i can start from mumbai and reach Dubai when Jupiter is still in Dhanu/Dhanu.secondly, It is a Magashirsha Ekaadashi Day. as per the 'Gorakhnath Vachanaamrut Table', Travelling on that day on an important jouney results in to 'Friends and Bhagyoday'.I think, you can check the Starting Lagna of the place (Starting from Home or place of residence) and try to select as advantageous Combination as possible. fro me i am selecting Vrishchika Lagna.The above are offcourse my views and you can get better ideas from other members. and finally everything will happen as per HER wish :)best regards,Utpal sohamsa , "veda108" <veda108 wrote:>> Hare Rama Krishna,> I've booked a flight for December 9th. This is the day Jupiter goes> into Makara and therefore debilitation. It is also according to> Muhurta Chintamani an inauspicious day for travelling--it brings> destruction of the family and loss of money. > Any remedial measure?> Jai Shri Ram,> Steve>

Hi, Utpal,

Yes, everything happens according to Her wish, so overall consistent sadhana is the most important factor in auspiciousness. Thanks for presenting this supplementary view to the nakshatra-day view. There is always a mix of auspicious factors and seemingly inauspicious ones so the auspicious ones you brought out are helpful to ease my mind. My flight is booked for noon which I hope is Abhijit muhurta so that should also help tip the balance in the direction of auspiciousness.

Have a safe, enlightening-enlightened journey,

Steve--- On Mon, 12/1/08, utpal pathak <vedic_pathak wrote:

utpal pathak <vedic_pathak Re: remedy for travelling on a Tuesday combined with Ashwini nakshatrasohamsa Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 12:20 AM

Dear Steve,Namaste !!!Just half an hour back, i changed my Flight booking from 10th Dec to 9th of Dec. The reason being the obvious. I didn't want to reach the destination city (and also start from Mumbai) when Jupiter has just entered Makara and also in Makara Navamansha.At least i can start from mumbai and reach Dubai when Jupiter is still in Dhanu/Dhanu.secondly, It is a Magashirsha Ekaadashi Day. as per the 'Gorakhnath Vachanaamrut Table', Travelling on that day on an important jouney results in to 'Friends and Bhagyoday'.I think, you can check the Starting Lagna of the place (Starting from Home or place of residence) and try to select as advantageous Combination as possible. fro me i am selecting Vrishchika Lagna.The above are offcourse my views and you can get better ideas from other members. and finally everything will happen as per HER wish :)best

regards,Utpal sohamsa@ .com, "veda108" <veda108 > wrote:>> Hare Rama Krishna,> I've booked a flight for December 9th. This is the day Jupiter goes> into Makara and therefore debilitation. It is also according to> Muhurta Chintamani an inauspicious day for travelling-- it brings> destruction of the family and loss of money. > Any remedial measure?> Jai Shri Ram,> Steve>

Steve,

Could you explain what you meant by "Thanks for presenting this supplementary view to the nakshatra-day view". I did not find any reference to Nakshatra in Utpal's email.

Regards,

Mike

Stephen K. Sufian

Monday, December 01, 2008 8:47 AM

sohamsa

Re: Re: remedy for travelling on a Tuesday combined with Ashwini nakshatra

Hi, Utpal,

Yes, everything happens according to Her wish, so overall consistent sadhana is the most important factor in auspiciousness. Thanks for presenting this supplementary view to the nakshatra-day view. There is always a mix of auspicious factors and seemingly inauspicious ones so the auspicious ones you brought out are helpful to ease my mind. My flight is booked for noon which I hope is Abhijit muhurta so that should also help tip the balance in the direction of auspiciousness.

Have a safe, enlightening-enlightened journey,

Steve--- On Mon, 12/1/08, utpal pathak <vedic_pathak > wrote:

utpal pathak <vedic_pathak > Re: remedy for travelling on a Tuesday combined with Ashwini nakshatrasohamsa Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 12:20 AM

Dear Steve,Namaste !!!Just half an hour back, i changed my Flight booking from 10th Dec to 9th of Dec. The reason being the obvious. I didn't want to reach the destination city (and also start from Mumbai) when Jupiter has just entered Makara and also in Makara Navamansha.At least i can start from mumbai and reach Dubai when Jupiter is still in Dhanu/Dhanu.secondly, It is a Magashirsha Ekaadashi Day. as per the 'Gorakhnath Vachanaamrut Table', Travelling on that day on an important jouney results in to 'Friends and Bhagyoday'.I think, you can check the Starting Lagna of the place (Starting from Home or place of residence) and try to select as advantageous Combination as possible. fro me i am selecting Vrishchika Lagna.The above are offcourse my views and you can get better ideas from other members. and finally everything will happen as per HER wish :)best regards,Utpal sohamsa@ .com, "veda108" <veda108 > wrote:>> Hare Rama Krishna,> I've booked a flight for December 9th. This is the day Jupiter goes> into Makara and therefore debilitation. It is also according to> Muhurta Chintamani an inauspicious day for travelling-- it brings> destruction of the family and loss of money. > Any remedial measure?> Jai Shri Ram,> Steve>

In my original email I mentioned that according to Muhurta Chintamani, a standard work from the 16th century, travelling on a Tuesday that is combined with Ashwini Nakshatra is inauspicious. I asked the group if anyone knew any remedies. Utpal's response, also based on standard literature, gave me three alternative way of looking at the situation: tithi plus month; combination of starting lagna and ending lagna: Mother's Will and Blessings.

Steve--- On Mon, 12/1/08, Michael Travass <michael.travass wrote:

Michael Travass <michael.travassRe: Re: remedy for travelling on a Tuesday combined with Ashwini nakshatrasohamsa Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 9:38 AM

Steve,

Could you explain what you meant by "Thanks for presenting this supplementary view to the nakshatra-day view". I did not find any reference to Nakshatra in Utpal's email.

Regards,

Mike

Stephen K. Sufian

sohamsa@ .com

Hi, Utpal,

Have a safe, enlightening- enlightened journey,

Steve--- On Mon, 12/1/08, utpal pathak <vedic_pathak@ > wrote:

utpal pathak <vedic_pathak@ > Re: remedy for travelling on a Tuesday combined with Ashwini nakshatrasohamsa@ .comMonday, December 1, 2008, 12:20 AM

Dear Steve,Namaste !!!Just half an hour back, i changed my Flight booking from 10th Dec to 9th of Dec. The reason being the obvious. I didn't want to reach the destination city (and also start from Mumbai) when Jupiter has just entered Makara and also in Makara Navamansha.At least i can start from mumbai and reach Dubai when Jupiter is still in Dhanu/Dhanu.secondly, It is a Magashirsha Ekaadashi Day. as per the 'Gorakhnath Vachanaamrut Table', Travelling on that day on an important jouney results in to 'Friends and Bhagyoday'.I think, you can check the Starting Lagna of the place (Starting from Home or place of residence) and try to select as advantageous Combination as possible. fro me i am selecting Vrishchika Lagna.The above are offcourse my views and you can get better ideas from other members. and finally everything will happen as per HER wish :)best

regards,Utpal sohamsa@ .com, "veda108" <veda108 > wrote:>> Hare Rama Krishna,> I've booked a flight for December 9th. This is the day Jupiter goes> into Makara and therefore debilitation. It is also according to> Muhurta Chintamani an inauspicious day for travelling-- it brings> destruction of the family and loss of money. > Any remedial measure?> Jai Shri Ram,> Steve>

Dear Stephen

Can you kindly explain with an exmaple of what exactly is ment by the starting lagna and ending lagna method..

-Regards

Rajarshi

The upsurge (of consciousness) is Bhairava - Shiva Sutra--- On Mon, 1/12/08, Stephen K. Sufian <veda108 wrote:

Stephen K. Sufian <veda108Re: Re: remedy for travelling on a Tuesday combined with Ashwini nakshatrasohamsa Date: Monday, 1 December, 2008, 9:44 PM

In my original email I mentioned that according to Muhurta Chintamani, a standard work from the 16th century, travelling on a Tuesday that is combined with Ashwini Nakshatra is inauspicious. I asked the group if anyone knew any remedies. Utpal's response, also based on standard literature, gave me three alternative way of looking at the situation: tithi plus month; combination of starting lagna and ending lagna: Mother's Will and Blessings.

Steve--- On Mon, 12/1/08, Michael Travass <michael.travass@ btinternet. com> wrote:

Michael Travass <michael.travass@ btinternet. com>Re: Re: remedy for travelling on a Tuesday combined with Ashwini nakshatrasohamsa@ .comMonday, December 1, 2008, 9:38 AM

Steve,

Regards,

Mike

Stephen K. Sufian

sohamsa@ .com

Hi, Utpal,

Yes, everything happens according to Her wish, so overall consistent sadhana is the most important factor in auspiciousness.. Thanks for presenting this supplementary view to the nakshatra-day view. There is always a mix of auspicious factors and seemingly inauspicious ones so the auspicious ones you brought out are helpful to ease my mind. My flight is booked for noon which I hope is Abhijit muhurta so that should also help tip the balance in the direction of auspiciousness.

Have a safe, enlightening- enlightened journey,

Steve--- On Mon, 12/1/08, utpal pathak <vedic_pathak@ > wrote:

utpal pathak <vedic_pathak@ > Re: remedy for travelling on a Tuesday combined with Ashwini nakshatrasohamsa@ .comMonday, December 1, 2008, 12:20 AM

Connect with friends all over the world.. Get India Messenger.

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Steve,

First nothing can happen unless ordained in your

fate.Especially

things like death.

However to avoid other big problems ,

Please consult Sanjays Raths paper on Ghatak.It is

quick/brilliant and to the point.

There are various options,one is

Before leaving make sure to chant and meditate, then

LEAVE for your journey at an auspicious time the day

before or whatever.

That is more of the REAL BEGINNING of your journey.

And will set the tone. However if you see inauspicious

omens on the way to airport etc, better to avoid it,,

sometimes by the grace of the Lord we are diverted

away from problems.Someimes it is impossible to always

avoid these things.

Write me if you cant find the Ghatak paper.

Best wishes

Lakshmi

--- " Stephen K. Sufian " <veda108 wrote:

> Hi, Utpal,

> Yes, everything happens according to Her wish, so

> overall consistent sadhana is the most important

> factor in auspiciousness. Thanks for presenting this

> supplementary view to the nakshatra-day view. There

> is always a mix of auspicious factors and seemingly

> inauspicious ones so the auspicious ones you brought

> out are helpful to ease my mind. My flight is booked

> for noon which I hope is Abhijit muhurta so that

> should also help tip the balance in the direction of

> auspiciousness.

>  

> Have a safe, enlightening-enlightened journey,

> Steve

>

> --- On Mon, 12/1/08, utpal pathak

> <vedic_pathak wrote:

>

> utpal pathak <vedic_pathak

> Re: remedy for travelling on a

> Tuesday combined with Ashwini nakshatra

> sohamsa

> Monday, December 1, 2008, 12:20 AM

Dear Steve,

> Namaste !!!

>

> Just half an hour back, i changed my Flight booking

> from 10th Dec to

> 9th of Dec. The reason being the obvious. I didn't

> want to reach the

> destination city (and also start from Mumbai) when

> Jupiter has just

> entered Makara and also in Makara Navamansha.

>

> At least i can start from mumbai and reach Dubai

> when Jupiter is still

> in Dhanu/Dhanu.

>

> secondly, It is a Magashirsha Ekaadashi Day. as per

> the 'Gorakhnath

> Vachanaamrut Table', Travelling on that day on an

> important jouney

> results in to 'Friends and Bhagyoday'.

>

> I think, you can check the Starting Lagna of the

> place (Starting from

> Home or place of residence) and try to select as

> advantageous

> Combination as possible. fro me i am selecting

> Vrishchika Lagna.

>

> The above are offcourse my views and you can get

> better ideas from

> other members. and finally everything will happen as

> per HER wish :)

>

> best regards,

>

> Utpal

>

> sohamsa@ .com, " veda108 "

> <veda108 > wrote:

> >

> > Hare Rama Krishna,

> > I've booked a flight for December 9th. This is the

> day Jupiter goes

> > into Makara and therefore debilitation. It is also

> according to

> > Muhurta Chintamani an inauspicious day for

> travelling-- it brings

> > destruction of the family and loss of money.

> > Any remedial measure?

> > Jai Shri Ram,

> > Steve

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Hare Rama Krishna,

Hi, Lakshmi,

Thanks for the points about chant, meditate, and auspicious leaving for airport muhurta. I couldn't find the Ghatak paper on .org site: where should I look?

All good things (especially enlightenment),

Steve--- On Mon, 12/1/08, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary wrote:

Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikaryRe: Re: remedy for travelling on a Tuesday combined with Ashwini nakshatrasohamsa Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 11:01 AM

Hare Rama KrishnaDear Steve,First nothing can happen unless ordained in yourfate.Especially things like death.However to avoid other big problems ,Please consult Sanjays Raths paper on Ghatak.It isquick/brilliant and to the point.There are various options,one isBefore leaving make sure to chant and meditate, thenLEAVE for your journey at an auspicious time the daybefore or whatever.That is more of the REAL BEGINNING of your journey.And will set the tone. However if you see inauspiciousomens on the way to airport etc, better to avoid it,,sometimes by the grace of the Lord we are divertedaway from problems.Someimes it is impossible to alwaysavoid these things.Write me if you cant find the Ghatak paper.Best wishesLakshmi--- "Stephen K. Sufian" <veda108 > wrote:> Hi,

Utpal,> Yes, everything happens according to Her wish, so> overall consistent sadhana is the most important> factor in auspiciousness. Thanks for presenting this> supplementary view to the nakshatra-day view. There> is always a mix of auspicious factors and seemingly> inauspicious ones so the auspicious ones you brought> out are helpful to ease my mind. My flight is booked> for noon which I hope is Abhijit muhurta so that> should also help tip the balance in the direction of> auspiciousness.> > Have a safe, enlightening- enlightened journey,> Steve> > --- On Mon, 12/1/08, utpal pathak> <vedic_pathak@ > wrote:> > utpal pathak <vedic_pathak@

>> Re: remedy for travelling on a> Tuesday combined with Ashwini nakshatra> sohamsa@ .com> Monday, December 1, 2008, 12:20 AM> > > > > > > Dear Steve,> Namaste !!!> > Just half an hour back, i changed my Flight booking> from 10th Dec to > 9th of Dec. The reason being the obvious. I didn't> want to reach the > destination city (and also start from Mumbai) when> Jupiter has just > entered Makara and also in Makara Navamansha.> > At least i can start from mumbai and reach Dubai> when Jupiter is still > in Dhanu/Dhanu.> > secondly, It is a Magashirsha Ekaadashi Day. as per> the 'Gorakhnath > Vachanaamrut Table', Travelling on that day on

an> important jouney > results in to 'Friends and Bhagyoday'.> > I think, you can check the Starting Lagna of the> place (Starting from > Home or place of residence) and try to select as> advantageous > Combination as possible. fro me i am selecting> Vrishchika Lagna.> > The above are offcourse my views and you can get> better ideas from > other members. and finally everything will happen as> per HER wish :)> > best regards,> > Utpal > > sohamsa@ .com, "veda108"> <veda108 > wrote:> >> > Hare Rama Krishna,> > I've booked a flight for December 9th. This is the> day Jupiter goes> > into Makara and therefore debilitation. It is also> according to> > Muhurta Chintamani an inauspicious day for> travelling-- it

brings> > destruction of the family and loss of money. > > Any remedial measure?> > Jai Shri Ram,> > Steve> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Dear Steve Namaste

Traditionally,Hindus perform following things before they have to

travel on inauspicious Tuesday

1) Stop milk 3 days before( TrayaHm Kshiram)

2) Stop Hair cut 5 days before(PanchaHm Kshouram)

3) Stop sexual act 7 days before( Saptadinam Ratam)

and finally on Tuesday

4) Eat jaggary when about to leave home.(Gudam Magalvare).

I hope this helps!

Thanks a lot for your Time and Space.

Prabodh Vekhande

Jai Jai Shankar

Har Har Shankar

sohamsa , " Stephen K. Sufian " <veda108

wrote:

>

> Hare Rama Krishna,

> Hi, Lakshmi,

> Thanks for the points about chant, meditate, and auspicious leaving

for airport muhurta. I couldn't find the Ghatak paper on

.org site: where should I look?

> All good things (especially enlightenment),

> Steve

>

> --- On Mon, 12/1/08, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary wrote:

>

> Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary

> Re: Re: remedy for travelling on a Tuesday

combined with Ashwini nakshatra

> sohamsa

> Monday, December 1, 2008, 11:01 AM

Hare Rama Krishna

> Dear Steve,

> First nothing can happen unless ordained in your

> fate.Especially

> things like death.

> However to avoid other big problems ,

> Please consult Sanjays Raths paper on Ghatak.It is

> quick/brilliant and to the point.

>

> There are various options,one is

>

> Before leaving make sure to chant and meditate, then

> LEAVE for your journey at an auspicious time the day

> before or whatever.

> That is more of the REAL BEGINNING of your journey.

> And will set the tone. However if you see inauspicious

> omens on the way to airport etc, better to avoid it,,

> sometimes by the grace of the Lord we are diverted

> away from problems.Someimes it is impossible to always

> avoid these things.

> Write me if you cant find the Ghatak paper.

> Best wishes

> Lakshmi

> --- " Stephen K. Sufian " <veda108 > wrote:

>

> > Hi, Utpal,

> > Yes, everything happens according to Her wish, so

> > overall consistent sadhana is the most important

> > factor in auspiciousness. Thanks for presenting this

> > supplementary view to the nakshatra-day view. There

> > is always a mix of auspicious factors and seemingly

> > inauspicious ones so the auspicious ones you brought

> > out are helpful to ease my mind. My flight is booked

> > for noon which I hope is Abhijit muhurta so that

> > should also help tip the balance in the direction of

> > auspiciousness.

> >  

> > Have a safe, enlightening- enlightened journey,

> > Steve

> >

> > --- On Mon, 12/1/08, utpal pathak

> > <vedic_pathak@ > wrote:

> >

> > utpal pathak <vedic_pathak@ >

> > Re: remedy for travelling on a

> > Tuesday combined with Ashwini nakshatra

> > sohamsa@ .com

> > Monday, December 1, 2008, 12:20 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Steve,

> > Namaste !!!

> >

> > Just half an hour back, i changed my Flight booking

> > from 10th Dec to

> > 9th of Dec. The reason being the obvious. I didn't

> > want to reach the

> > destination city (and also start from Mumbai) when

> > Jupiter has just

> > entered Makara and also in Makara Navamansha.

> >

> > At least i can start from mumbai and reach Dubai

> > when Jupiter is still

> > in Dhanu/Dhanu.

> >

> > secondly, It is a Magashirsha Ekaadashi Day. as per

> > the 'Gorakhnath

> > Vachanaamrut Table', Travelling on that day on an

> > important jouney

> > results in to 'Friends and Bhagyoday'.

> >

> > I think, you can check the Starting Lagna of the

> > place (Starting from

> > Home or place of residence) and try to select as

> > advantageous

> > Combination as possible. fro me i am selecting

> > Vrishchika Lagna.

> >

> > The above are offcourse my views and you can get

> > better ideas from

> > other members. and finally everything will happen as

> > per HER wish :)

> >

> > best regards,

> >

> > Utpal

> >

> > sohamsa@ .com, " veda108 "

> > <veda108@ > wrote:

> > >

> > > Hare Rama Krishna,

> > > I've booked a flight for December 9th. This is the

> > day Jupiter goes

> > > into Makara and therefore debilitation. It is also

> > according to

> > > Muhurta Chintamani an inauspicious day for

> > travelling-- it brings

> > > destruction of the family and loss of money.

> > > Any remedial measure?

> > > Jai Shri Ram,

> > > Steve

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Mike Bhai, Namaste !!!

You've presented the data of Number of Travellers :)

Actually speaking, even i am not sure if i would be able to travel

as scheduled. who knows? only SHE knows.

What i meant was that if POSSIBLE, it is good to avoid Travelling

when Guru in Makara/Makara and with Rahu. but i am fully aware that

it is impossible. even i'll have to travel during those times.

so whoever travels during that time can atleast try to see STRENGTH

OF LAGNA (with Venus, Lagnesh, Good Mercury/Moon...Guru is not

helping for time being)because other factors such as Tarabal,

Panchak, etc.. may not be practical to adher to. try to see 8th

house empty and especially not afflicted with Rahu or Mars. even

Lagna is away from Malefic influence.

and finally DON'T WORRY. Go ahead confidentally taking God' name

whether able to select proper muhurta or travelling in a worst

possible muhurta because as we all know...Every thing happens as per

HER wish.

Warm Regards,

Utpal

sohamsa , " Michael Travass "

<michael.travass wrote:

>

> Hi Uptal,

> Are you saying that it is inauspicious to travel between 9 to 23

Dec when Ju is debilitated both in Rashi and Navamsa.

> Surely there are other riders. Imagine the number of people

travelling on a particular day. For your information the number of

travelers on a given day is 100K for large Airports. For Dubai it is

approximately 75K.

> Could you explain the difference between (inauspicious) the first,

second day and so forth after Ju enters Makara.

> Regards,

> Mike

>

>

> utpal pathak

> Monday, December 01, 2008 1:20 AM

> sohamsa

> Re: remedy for travelling on a Tuesday combined

with Ashwini nakshatra

>

>

> Dear Steve,

> Namaste !!!

>

> Just half an hour back, i changed my Flight booking from 10th Dec

to

> 9th of Dec. The reason being the obvious. I didn't want to reach

the

> destination city (and also start from Mumbai) when Jupiter has

just

> entered Makara and also in Makara Navamansha.

>

> At least i can start from mumbai and reach Dubai when Jupiter is

still

> in Dhanu/Dhanu.

>

> secondly, It is a Magashirsha Ekaadashi Day. as per

the 'Gorakhnath

> Vachanaamrut Table', Travelling on that day on an important jouney

> results in to 'Friends and Bhagyoday'.

>

> I think, you can check the Starting Lagna of the place (Starting

from

> Home or place of residence) and try to select as advantageous

> Combination as possible. fro me i am selecting Vrishchika Lagna.

>

> The above are offcourse my views and you can get better ideas from

> other members. and finally everything will happen as per HER

wish :)

>

> best regards,

>

> Utpal

>

> sohamsa , " veda108 " <veda108@> wrote:

> >

> > Hare Rama Krishna,

> > I've booked a flight for December 9th. This is the day Jupiter

goes

> > into Makara and therefore debilitation. It is also according to

> > Muhurta Chintamani an inauspicious day for travelling--it brings

> > destruction of the family and loss of money.

> > Any remedial measure?

> > Jai Shri Ram,

> > Steve

> >

>

Hi Utpal,

I am travelling on Dec 10 in the morning hence my curiosity.

As Laxmi said, the ghatak should be examined along with other muhurta factors.

Jupiter's entry into Capricorn is not a factor at all. Hope you understand.

Regards,

Mike

utpal pathak

Tuesday, December 02, 2008 1:26 AM

sohamsa

Re: remedy for travelling on a Tuesday combined with Ashwini nakshatra

Mike Bhai, Namaste !!!You've presented the data of Number of Travellers :)Actually speaking, even i am not sure if i would be able to travel as scheduled. who knows? only SHE knows.What i meant was that if POSSIBLE, it is good to avoid Travelling when Guru in Makara/Makara and with Rahu. but i am fully aware that it is impossible. even i'll have to travel during those times.so whoever travels during that time can atleast try to see STRENGTH OF LAGNA (with Venus, Lagnesh, Good Mercury/Moon...Guru is not helping for time being)because other factors such as Tarabal, Panchak, etc.. may not be practical to adher to. try to see 8th house empty and especially not afflicted with Rahu or Mars. even Lagna is away from Malefic influence.and finally DON'T WORRY. Go ahead confidentally taking God' name whether able to select proper muhurta or travelling in a worst possible muhurta because as we all know...Every thing happens as per HER wish.Warm Regards,Utpalsohamsa , "Michael Travass" <michael.travass wrote:>> Hi Uptal,> Are you saying that it is inauspicious to travel between 9 to 23 Dec when Ju is debilitated both in Rashi and Navamsa.> Surely there are other riders. Imagine the number of people travelling on a particular day. For your information the number of travelers on a given day is 100K for large Airports. For Dubai it is approximately 75K.> Could you explain the difference between (inauspicious) the first, second day and so forth after Ju enters Makara.> Regards,> Mike> > > utpal pathak > Monday, December 01, 2008 1:20 AM> sohamsa > Re: remedy for travelling on a Tuesday combined with Ashwini nakshatra> > > Dear Steve,> Namaste !!!> > Just half an hour back, i changed my Flight booking from 10th Dec to > 9th of Dec. The reason being the obvious. I didn't want to reach the > destination city (and also start from Mumbai) when Jupiter has just > entered Makara and also in Makara Navamansha.> > At least i can start from mumbai and reach Dubai when Jupiter is still > in Dhanu/Dhanu.> > secondly, It is a Magashirsha Ekaadashi Day. as per the 'Gorakhnath > Vachanaamrut Table', Travelling on that day on an important jouney > results in to 'Friends and Bhagyoday'.> > I think, you can check the Starting Lagna of the place (Starting from > Home or place of residence) and try to select as advantageous > Combination as possible. fro me i am selecting Vrishchika Lagna.> > The above are offcourse my views and you can get better ideas from > other members. and finally everything will happen as per HER wish :)> > best regards,> > Utpal > > sohamsa , "veda108" <veda108@> wrote:> >> > Hare Rama Krishna,> > I've booked a flight for December 9th. This is the day Jupiter goes> > into Makara and therefore debilitation. It is also according to> > Muhurta Chintamani an inauspicious day for travelling--it brings> > destruction of the family and loss of money. > > Any remedial measure?> > Jai Shri Ram,> > Steve> >>

Easy actions. Thanks, Prabodh,Steve--- On Mon, 12/1/08, Prabodh Vekhande <amolmandar wrote:Prabodh Vekhande <amolmandar Re: remedy for travelling on a Tuesday combined with Ashwini nakshatrasohamsa Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 11:14 PM

Dear Steve Namaste

Traditionally, Hindus perform following things before they have to

travel on inauspicious Tuesday

1) Stop milk 3 days before( TrayaHm Kshiram)

2) Stop Hair cut 5 days before(PanchaHm Kshouram)

3) Stop sexual act 7 days before( Saptadinam Ratam)

and finally on Tuesday

4) Eat jaggary when about to leave home.(Gudam Magalvare).

I hope this helps!

Thanks a lot for your Time and Space.

Prabodh Vekhande

Jai Jai Shankar

Har Har Shankar

sohamsa@ .com, "Stephen K. Sufian" <veda108 >

wrote:

>

> Hare Rama Krishna,

> Hi, Lakshmi,

> Thanks for the points about chant, meditate, and auspicious leaving

for airport muhurta. I couldn't find the Ghatak paper on

. org site: where should I look?

> All good things (especially enlightenment) ,

> Steve

>

> --- On Mon, 12/1/08, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ ...> wrote:

>

> Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ ...>

> Re: Re: remedy for travelling on a Tuesday

combined with Ashwini nakshatra

> sohamsa@ .com

> Monday, December 1, 2008, 11:01 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Hare Rama Krishna

> Dear Steve,

> First nothing can happen unless ordained in your

> fate.Especially

> things like death.

> However to avoid other big problems ,

> Please consult Sanjays Raths paper on Ghatak.It is

> quick/brilliant and to the point.

>

> There are various options,one is

>

> Before leaving make sure to chant and meditate, then

> LEAVE for your journey at an auspicious time the day

> before or whatever.

> That is more of the REAL BEGINNING of your journey.

> And will set the tone. However if you see inauspicious

> omens on the way to airport etc, better to avoid it,,

> sometimes by the grace of the Lord we are diverted

> away from problems.Someimes it is impossible to always

> avoid these things.

> Write me if you cant find the Ghatak paper.

> Best wishes

> Lakshmi

> --- "Stephen K. Sufian" <veda108 > wrote:

>

> > Hi, Utpal,

> > Yes, everything happens according to Her wish, so

> > overall consistent sadhana is the most important

> > factor in auspiciousness. Thanks for presenting this

> > supplementary view to the nakshatra-day view. There

> > is always a mix of auspicious factors and seemingly

> > inauspicious ones so the auspicious ones you brought

> > out are helpful to ease my mind. My flight is booked

> > for noon which I hope is Abhijit muhurta so that

> > should also help tip the balance in the direction of

> > auspiciousness.

> >

> > Have a safe, enlightening- enlightened journey,

> > Steve

> >

> > --- On Mon, 12/1/08, utpal pathak

> > <vedic_pathak@ > wrote:

> >

> > utpal pathak <vedic_pathak@ >

> > Re: remedy for travelling on a

> > Tuesday combined with Ashwini nakshatra

> > sohamsa@ .com

> > Monday, December 1, 2008, 12:20 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Steve,

> > Namaste !!!

> >

> > Just half an hour back, i changed my Flight booking

> > from 10th Dec to

> > 9th of Dec. The reason being the obvious. I didn't

> > want to reach the

> > destination city (and also start from Mumbai) when

> > Jupiter has just

> > entered Makara and also in Makara Navamansha.

> >

> > At least i can start from mumbai and reach Dubai

> > when Jupiter is still

> > in Dhanu/Dhanu.

> >

> > secondly, It is a Magashirsha Ekaadashi Day. as per

> > the 'Gorakhnath

> > Vachanaamrut Table', Travelling on that day on an

> > important jouney

> > results in to 'Friends and Bhagyoday'.

> >

> > I think, you can check the Starting Lagna of the

> > place (Starting from

> > Home or place of residence) and try to select as

> > advantageous

> > Combination as possible. fro me i am selecting

> > Vrishchika Lagna.

> >

> > The above are offcourse my views and you can get

> > better ideas from

> > other members. and finally everything will happen as

> > per HER wish :)

> >

> > best regards,

> >

> > Utpal

> >

> > sohamsa@ .com, "veda108"

> > <veda108@ > wrote:

> > >

> > > Hare Rama Krishna,

> > > I've booked a flight for December 9th. This is the

> > day Jupiter goes

> > > into Makara and therefore debilitation. It is also

> > according to

> > > Muhurta Chintamani an inauspicious day for

> > travelling-- it brings

> > > destruction of the family and loss of money.

> > > Any remedial measure?

> > > Jai Shri Ram,

> > > Steve

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >