lalkitab ; naastrology ;

; ;

sohamsa ; Vedic Astrology-Hyderabad:

kishorepatnaik09: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 17:09:17 +0530Subject:

[vedic astrology] 7th L from A:L in Lagna

Dear all,I am looking for the effects of 7th Lord from AL being in Lagna. I

feelsuch a Lord signifies the materialistic enemies of the native.Let us take a

hypothetical example, of Aries lagna with Mars in Virgo.AL falls in Aqua Sun is

the seventh Lord from AL Thus Sun is in LagnaIn this eg, you may immediately say

5th Lord being in Lagna, Sun inexaltation etc and predict good things but I feel

the native could be makingpowerful enemies, since the Lord of AL7 is in

exaltation.Looking at another way, the native may become more fiery thanks to

the fierylagna occupied by a fiery planet which could also be leading to

powerfulenemies.I invite comments and case studies from the learned members,best

regards,Kishore patnaik

Dear all, I am looking for the effects of 7th Lord from AL being in Lagna. I feel such a Lord signifies the materialistic enemies of the native. Let us take a hypothetical example, of Aries lagna with Mars in Virgo. AL falls in Aqua Sun is the seventh Lord from AL Thus Sun is in Lagna

In this eg, you may immediately say 5th Lord being in Lagna, Sun in exaltation etc and predict good things but I feel the native could be making powerful enemies, since the Lord of AL7 is in exaltation. Looking at another way, the native may become more fiery thanks to the fiery lagna occupied by a fiery planet which could also be leading to powerful enemies.

I invite comments and case studies from the learned members,

best regards, Kishore patnaik

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Kishore, Namaste

Here is one nice example for this subject:

DOB: 16th of February 1982

TOB: 05:15 AM

POB: Belgrade, Serbia; 20 E 30; 44 N 50

Time zone: 01 hour East of GMT

Gender is female.

So, what would you say about this native in context of lord of 7th Bhava from A7 being placed in Lagna?

Regards,

Maja Strbac

Hari Om Tat Sat

--- On Thu, 12/25/08, kishore patnaik <kishorepatnaik09 wrote:

kishore patnaik <kishorepatnaik09 7th L from A:L in Lagnavedic astrology , , Astro_Remedies , , "lalkitab " <lalkitab >, naastrology , , , sohamsa , Vedic Astrology-Hyderabad Date: Thursday, December 25, 2008, 3:39 AM

Dear all, I am looking for the effects of 7th Lord from AL being in Lagna. I feel such a Lord signifies the materialistic enemies of the native. Let us take a hypothetical example, of Aries lagna with Mars in Virgo. AL falls in Aqua Sun is the seventh Lord from AL Thus Sun is in Lagna In this eg, you may immediately say 5th Lord being in Lagna, Sun in exaltation etc and predict good things but I feel the native could be making powerful enemies, since the Lord of AL7 is in exaltation. Looking at another way, the native may become more fiery thanks to the fiery lagna occupied by a fiery planet which could also be leading to powerful enemies. I invite comments and case studies from the learned members, best regards, Kishore patnaik

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Kishore, Namaste

Please ignore previous example, since I missed you were aiming on AL, not A7.

Here is one example for 7th from AL being on lagna:

DOB: 4th of June 1975

TOB: 09:09 AM

POB: 118 W 14' 34"; 34 N 03' 08"

Time zone: 7 hours West of GMT

Female native

You should get 5deg. of Kark as Lagna, and Lagnamsa is Simha.

How does this seem?

Reagrds,

Maja Strbac

Hari Om Tat Sat

--- On Thu, 12/25/08, Maja Å trbac <majastrbacastro wrote:

Maja Å trbac <majastrbacastroRe: 7th L from A:L in Lagnasohamsa Date: Thursday, December 25, 2008, 4:30 AM

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Kishore, Namaste

Here is one nice example for this subject:

DOB: 16th of February 1982

TOB: 05:15 AM

POB: Belgrade, Serbia; 20 E 30; 44 N 50

Time zone: 01 hour East of GMT

Gender is female.

So, what would you say about this native in context of lord of 7th Bhava from A7 being placed in Lagna?

Regards,

Maja Strbac

Hari Om Tat Sat

--- On Thu, 12/25/08, kishore patnaik <kishorepatnaik09@ gmail.com> wrote:

kishore patnaik <kishorepatnaik09@ gmail.com> 7th L from A:L in Lagnavedic astrology, ancient_indian_ astrology, Astro_Remedies, "" <>, "lalkitab@grou ps.com" <lalkitab@ s.com>, naastrology, @gro ups.com, , sohamsa@ .com, Vedic Astrology- HyderabadThursday, December 25, 2008, 3:39 AM

Dear all, I am looking for the effects of 7th Lord from AL being in Lagna. I feel such a Lord signifies the materialistic enemies of the native. Let us take a hypothetical example, of Aries lagna with Mars in Virgo. AL falls in Aqua Sun is the seventh Lord from AL Thus Sun is in Lagna In this eg, you may immediately say 5th Lord being in Lagna, Sun in exaltation etc and predict good things but I feel the native could be making powerful enemies, since the Lord of AL7 is in exaltation. Looking at another way, the native may become more fiery thanks to the fiery lagna occupied by a fiery planet which could also be leading to powerful enemies. I invite comments and case studies from the learned members, best regards, Kishore patnaik