IndiaDivine.org

Panchanga devatas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaskara Sathyanarayan ji Nice and different infoCan i get more details on this thanks Nandana 2008/12/27 Sathiyanarayana Gupta <gupta816

Namaste, An ancient Tamil scripture narrates Panchanga phalam: One's Tithi Devatha blesses him aiswarya,Vaara Devatha blesses with Aayu virdhi,Nakshtra Devatha absolves one from his janmanthra paapa,Yoga Devatha blesses with roogha nivarthi,Karna Devatha blesses with kaarya siddhi.

Temple worship is good . Temples embellish the above Devathas besides their AdhE-PrethE Devathas. I presume it was under above reference that a Tamil aphorism says:

Aalayam thozhuvadhu caalavum NanRu. Meaning~aalayam[Temple] thozhuvadhu [worshiping]caalvum[extremely] NanRu[good] .

With regards,D.Sathiyanarayana Gupta.

Namaste,

> Nice and different info ....

Yes,Sir,I agree.I have given an information other than the one which you have

been pondering upon

(vedic astrology/message/108692).

The solutions you have sought to find out is not one man's problem but a global

problem-hardships experienced by many and this situation even be carry forwarded

to the entire society in general.

For such a problem of large magnitude,setting it right by individual

home-prayers is not suffice.It requires entire society's mass prayer appeals to

the ALMIGHTY .MASS PRAYER'S benefit could be evidenced from various puraanaas;

during the then times of emergency situations caused by Demons 'Mupat-mukkooti

Devathas' ( Devatha mass prayers helped retrieval) went on voyage, prayed to

ALMIGHTY MAHAVISHNU who by his various AVATHAARS saved the universe from

catastrophy.

It was only with this point in view,inspite of the fact existence of different

idealogy about the celestial hierarchy, I have recomended the practice of

Temple worshiping for global benefit.

With Regards,

D.Sathiyanarayana Gupta.

Nandana astro <nandanaastro wrote:

Namaskara Sathyanarayan ji

Nice and different info

Can i get more details on this

thanks

Nandana

2008/12/27 Sathiyanarayana Gupta <gupta816

> Namaste,

>

> An ancient Tamil scripture narrates Panchanga phalam:

> One's Tithi Devatha blesses him aiswarya,Vaara Devatha blesses with Aayu

> virdhi,Nakshtra Devatha absolves one from his janmanthra paapa,Yoga

> Devatha blesses with roogha nivarthi,Karna Devatha blesses with kaarya

> siddhi.

>

> Temple worship is good . Temples embellish the above Devathas besides

> their AdhE-PrethE Devathas.

>

> I presume it was under above reference that a Tamil aphorism says:

>

> Aalayam thozhuvadhu caalavum NanRu.

>

> *Meaning~*aalayam[Temple] thozhuvadhu [worshiping]caalvum[extremely]

> NanRu[good] .

>

> With regards,

> D.Sathiyanarayana Gupta.

>

>

>

>

Namaste,> Nice and different info ....Yes,Sir,I agree.I have given an information other than the one which you have been pondering upon (vedic astrology/message/108692).The solutions you have sought to find out is not one man's problem but a global problem-hardships experienced by many and this situation even be carry forwarded to the entire society in general.For such a problem of large magnitude,setting it right by individual home-prayers is not suffice.It requires entire society's mass prayer appeals to the ALMIGHTY .MASS PRAYER'S

benefit could be evidenced from various puraanaas; during the then times of emergency situations caused by Demons 'Mupat-mukkooti Devathas' ( Devatha mass prayers helped retrieval) went on voyage, prayed to ALMIGHTY MAHAVISHNU who by his various AVATHAARS saved the universe from catastrophy.It was only with this point in view,inspite of the fact existence of different idealogy about the celestial hierarchy, I have recomended the practice of Temple worshiping for global benefit.With Regards,D.Sathiyanarayana Gupta.Nandana astro <nandanaastro wrote: Namaskara Sathyanarayan ji Nice and different info Can i get more details on this thanks Nandana 2008/12/27 Sathiyanarayana Gupta <gupta816 > > Namaste, > > An ancient Tamil scripture narrates Panchanga phalam: > One's Tithi Devatha blesses him aiswarya,Vaara Devatha blesses with Aayu > virdhi,Nakshtra Devatha absolves one from his janmanthra paapa,Yoga > Devatha blesses with roogha nivarthi,Karna Devatha blesses with kaarya > siddhi. > > Temple worship is good . Temples embellish the above Devathas besides > their AdhE-PrethE Devathas. > > I presume it was under above reference

that a Tamil aphorism says: > > Aalayam thozhuvadhu caalavum NanRu. > > *Meaning~*aalayam[Temple] thozhuvadhu [worshiping]caalvum[extremely] > NanRu[good] . > > With regards, > D.Sathiyanarayana Gupta. > > > >