IndiaDivine.org

Disease as reason for death in past life

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear ?

(Please leave your name next time.)

First of all, please make sure the D-60 is correct.

Ive had good luck seeing a continuation of similiar karmas in the Rasi/navamsa with the D-60.

also see the D-60 the same as any other chart. Check the arudhas as well.

Look at the 3rd and 8th from the AL for death and situations surround death.

Saturn is the basic karaka for disease, although all planets (can contribute or) indicate some specific situations contributing to death,whether it be accidents, diabetes, etc.

Listen to Sanjays excellent lecture on D-60, or refer to the handout from that lecture.

Best wishes

Lakshmi

--- On Wed, 2/4/09, rahpad93 <rahpad93 wrote:

rahpad93 <rahpad93 Disease as reason for death in past lifesohamsa Date: Wednesday, February 4, 2009, 3:42 PM

Dear group members,What is the planetary combination to predict reason for death due to disease in past life in D60.Appreciate your feedback.

Namaste,Thanks for your query on least known matters! For answers,I was directionless, wandering around on Chapter 14 of Phaladeepika,Ch.83 of BPHS and else where read relative past life information on AapOckileema houses etc., Very many thanks to Mrs.Lakshmi Kary's too.Her under noted mailsohamsa/message/17817 amazingly made my work simple,now curiously searching for that materiel.With regards,D.Sathiyanarayana Gupta.rahpad93 <rahpad93 wrote: Dear group members, What is

the planetary combination to predict reason for death due to disease in past life in D60. Appreciate your feedback.

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Satya,

There is a good article on all Vargas including

D-60 in " Varga Chakras " book.

A book produced by Sanjay of the papers from teh Hyderabad conference.

best wishes

Lakshmi

sohamsa , Sathiyanarayana Gupta <gupta816

wrote:

>

> Namaste,

> Thanks for your query on least known matters! For answers,I was

directionless, wandering around on Chapter 14 of Phaladeepika,Ch.83

of BPHS and else where read relative past life information on

AapOckileema houses etc., Very many thanks to Mrs.Lakshmi Kary's

too.Her under noted mail

> sohamsa/message/17817

> amazingly made my work simple,now curiously searching for that

materiel.

> With regards,

> D.Sathiyanarayana Gupta.

>

>

>

> rahpad93 <rahpad93 wrote: Dear

group members,

>

> What is the planetary combination to predict reason for death due

to

> disease in past life in D60.

>

> Appreciate your feedback.

>

Namaste,Thank you very much for your kind information.Regards,D.Sathiyanarayana Gupta.lakshmikary <lakshmikary wrote: Hare Rama Krishna Dear Satya, There is a good article on all Vargas including D-60 in "Varga Chakras" book. A book produced by Sanjay of the papers from teh Hyderabad conference. best wishes Lakshmi sohamsa , Sathiyanarayana Gupta <gupta816 wrote: > > Namaste, > Thanks

for your query on least known matters! For answers,I was directionless, wandering around on Chapter 14 of Phaladeepika,Ch.83 of BPHS and else where read relative past life information on AapOckileema houses etc., Very many thanks to Mrs.Lakshmi Kary's too.Her under noted mail > sohamsa/message/17817 > amazingly made my work simple,now curiously searching for that materiel. > With regards, > D.Sathiyanarayana Gupta. > > > > rahpad93 <rahpad93 wrote: Dear group members, > > What is the planetary combination to predict reason for death due to > disease in past life in D60. > > Appreciate your feedback. >