Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

{Om Gurave Namaha}

Dear all.

Can anyone point me to an article/link on how to name a child/baby as

per vedic horoscope. Sarajit has written about this and mentions how

it can be based on planets in the chart. However no mention of janma

nakshatra's pada ad the related sounds is made.

Thanks

Best wishes

Sharat

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Sharat,http://www.srigaruda.com/articles/2006/03/24/naming-of-children/Regards,Michal Sharat Misra <gidocsohamsa Sent: Monday, 9 March, 2009 12:20:19 PM Naming a child

{Om Gurave Namaha}

Dear all.

Can anyone point me to an article/link on how to name a child/baby as

per vedic horoscope. Sarajit has written about this and mentions how

it can be based on planets in the chart. However no mention of janma

nakshatra's pada ad the related sounds is made.

Thanks

Best wishes

Sharat

Get the world's best email - Xtra Mail

Guest guest

Om Gurave NamahaDear Michal,Many thanks, I forgot about this at Visti's site. Sarajit has also mentioned this.However I wanted to know : does Janma nakshatra not play any role in name. ThanksRegardsSharatOn 8 Mar 2009, at 23:34, Michal Dziwulski wrote:Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Sharat,http://www.srigaruda.com/articles/2006/03/24/naming-of-children/Regards,MichalSharat Misra <gidoc (AT) ukfsn (DOT) org>sohamsa Monday, 9 March, 2009 12:20:19 PM Naming a child{Om Gurave Namaha}Dear all.Can anyone point me to an article/link on how to name a child/baby as per vedic horoscope. Sarajit has written about this and mentions how it can be based on planets in the chart. However no mention of janma nakshatra's pada ad the related sounds is made.ThanksBest wishesSharatGet the world's best email - Xtra Mail

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Sharat,From what I understand it is the general practice in India for children to be named according to their Janma nakshatra. This is done to ensure good health by activating the Moon. But if this is afflicted then why would one want to do that? Kendra to Lagna may be a better choice. The process given by Visti gives a greater depth to arrive at the appropriate akshara.Also the planet which rules the sound choosen should have high shadbala ie. For Sa, as in Sanjay, the Moon should be strong.Regards,MichalSharat Misra <gidocsohamsa Sent: Monday, 9 March, 2009 12:55:07 PMRe: Naming a child

Om Gurave NamahaDear Michal,Many thanks, I forgot about this at Visti's site. Sarajit has also mentioned this.However I wanted to know : does Janma nakshatra not play any role in name. ThanksRegardsSharatOn 8 Mar 2009, at 23:34, Michal Dziwulski wrote:Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Sharat,http://www.srigarud a.com/articles/ 2006/03/24/ naming-of- children/Regards,MichalSharat Misra <gidoc (AT) ukfsn (DOT) org>sohamsa@ .comMonday, 9 March, 2009 12:20:19 PM Naming a child{Om Gurave Namaha}Dear all.Can anyone point me to an article/link on how to name a child/baby as per vedic horoscope. Sarajit has written about this and mentions how it can be based on planets in the chart. However no mention of janma nakshatra's pada ad the related sounds is made.ThanksBest wishesSharatGet the world's best email - Xtra Mail

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namaha||Dear Michal,I follow this rationale. However when janma nakshtra is not afflicted and is 'pure' & its lord is well placed and in strength, then why not to use that, as it will bring more blessings.Perhaps the akshara scheme can then be combined with it.Perahps it is just listening to Sanjay ji that has changed my perspective about nakhatras! ThanksRegardsSharatOn 9 Mar 2009, at 01:35, Michal Dziwulski wrote:Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Sharat,From what I understand it is the general practice in India for children to be named according to their Janma nakshatra. This is done to ensure good health by activating the Moon. But if this is afflicted then why would one want to do that? Kendra to Lagna may be a better choice. The process given by Visti gives a greater depth to arrive at the appropriate akshara.Also the planet which rules the sound choosen should have high shadbala ie. For Sa, as in Sanjay, the Moon should be strong.Regards,MichalSharat Misra <gidoc (AT) ukfsn (DOT) org>sohamsa Monday, 9 March, 2009 12:55:07 PMRe: Naming a childOm Gurave NamahaDear Michal,Many thanks, I forgot about this at Visti's site. Sarajit has also mentioned this.However I wanted to know : does Janma nakshatra not play any role in name. ThanksRegardsSharatOn 8 Mar 2009, at 23:34, Michal Dziwulski wrote:Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Sharat,http://www.srigarud a.com/articles/ 2006/03/24/ naming-of- children/Regards,MichalSharat Misra <gidoc (AT) ukfsn (DOT) org>sohamsa@ .comMonday, 9 March, 2009 12:20:19 PM Naming a child{Om Gurave Namaha}Dear all.Can anyone point me to an article/link on how to name a child/baby as per vedic horoscope. Sarajit has written about this and mentions how it can be based on planets in the chart. However no mention of janma nakshatra's pada ad the related sounds is made.ThanksBest wishesSharatGet the world's best email - Xtra MailGet the world's best email - Xtra Mail

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Sharat,How will it bring 'more blessings'?Nakshatras have 9 aksharas - so how will you choose which one?I'm glad you are inspired by Sanjayji, but what are you referring to exactly?Now I am doing the questioning:)Regards,MichalSharat Misra <gidocsohamsa Sent: Tuesday, 10 March, 2009 7:37:46 AMRe: Naming a child

Om Gurave Namaha||Dear Michal,I follow this rationale. However when janma nakshtra is not afflicted and is 'pure' & its lord is well placed and in strength, then why not to use that, as it will bring more blessings.Perhaps the akshara scheme can then be combined with it.Perahps it is just listening to Sanjay ji that has changed my perspective about nakhatras! ThanksRegardsSharatOn 9 Mar 2009, at 01:35, Michal Dziwulski wrote:Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Sharat,From what I understand it is the general practice in India for children to be named according to their Janma nakshatra. This is done to ensure good health by activating the Moon. But if this is afflicted then why would one want to do that? Kendra to Lagna may be a better choice. The process given by Visti gives a greater depth to arrive at the appropriate akshara.Also the planet which rules the sound choosen should have high shadbala ie. For Sa, as in Sanjay, the Moon should be strong.Regards,MichalSharat Misra <gidoc (AT) ukfsn (DOT) org>sohamsa@ .comMonday, 9 March, 2009 12:55:07 PMRe: Naming a childOm Gurave NamahaDear Michal,Many thanks, I forgot about this at Visti's site. Sarajit has also mentioned this.However I wanted to know : does Janma

nakshatra not play any role in name. ThanksRegardsSharatOn 8 Mar 2009, at 23:34, Michal Dziwulski wrote:Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Sharat,http://www.srigarud a.com/articles/ 2006/03/24/ naming-of- children/Regards,MichalSharat Misra <gidoc (AT) ukfsn (DOT) org>sohamsa@ .comMonday, 9 March, 2009 12:20:19 PM Naming a child{Om Gurave Namaha}Dear all.Can anyone point me to an article/link on how to name a child/baby as per vedic horoscope. Sarajit has written about this and mentions how it can be based on planets in the chart. However no mention of janma nakshatra's pada ad the related sounds is made.ThanksBest wishesSharatGet the world's best email - Xtra MailGet the world's best email - Xtra Mail

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namaha||Dear Michal,Using the Nakshatra hoda chakra and ' pada' swara. Sanjay ji mentioned this but I am not sure if this can be applied the way I suggested, hence my query in the first place.RegardsSharatOn 9 Mar 2009, at 22:24, Michal Dziwulski wrote:Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Sharat,How will it bring 'more blessings'?Nakshatras have 9 aksharas - so how will you choose which one?I'm glad you are inspired by Sanjayji, but what are you referring to exactly?Now I am doing the questioning:)Regards,MichalSharat Misra <gidoc (AT) ukfsn (DOT) org>sohamsa Tuesday, 10 March, 2009 7:37:46 AMRe: Naming a childOm Gurave Namaha||Dear Michal,I follow this rationale. However when janma nakshtra is not afflicted and is 'pure' & its lord is well placed and in strength, then why not to use that, as it will bring more blessings.Perhaps the akshara scheme can then be combined with it.Perahps it is just listening to Sanjay ji that has changed my perspective about nakhatras! ThanksRegardsSharatOn 9 Mar 2009, at 01:35, Michal Dziwulski wrote:Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Sharat,From what I understand it is the general practice in India for children to be named according to their Janma nakshatra. This is done to ensure good health by activating the Moon. But if this is afflicted then why would one want to do that? Kendra to Lagna may be a better choice. The process given by Visti gives a greater depth to arrive at the appropriate akshara.Also the planet which rules the sound choosen should have high shadbala ie. For Sa, as in Sanjay, the Moon should be strong.Regards,MichalSharat Misra <gidoc (AT) ukfsn (DOT) org>sohamsa@ .comMonday, 9 March, 2009 12:55:07 PMRe: Naming a childOm Gurave NamahaDear Michal,Many thanks, I forgot about this at Visti's site. Sarajit has also mentioned this.However I wanted to know : does Janma nakshatra not play any role in name. ThanksRegardsSharatOn 8 Mar 2009, at 23:34, Michal Dziwulski wrote:Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Sharat,http://www.srigarud a.com/articles/ 2006/03/24/ naming-of- children/Regards,MichalSharat Misra <gidoc (AT) ukfsn (DOT) org>sohamsa@ .comMonday, 9 March, 2009 12:20:19 PM Naming a child{Om Gurave Namaha}Dear all.Can anyone point me to an article/link on how to name a child/baby as per vedic horoscope. Sarajit has written about this and mentions how it can be based on planets in the chart. However no mention of janma nakshatra's pada ad the related sounds is made.ThanksBest wishesSharatGet the world's best email - Xtra MailGet the world's best email - Xtra MailGet the world's best email - Xtra Mail

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Sharat,So are you going to use the pada the Moon is placed in? What if the graha that rules this sound is badly placed?Regards,MichalSharat Misra <gidocsohamsa Sent: Tuesday, 10 March, 2009 1:00:09 PMRe: Naming a child

Om Gurave Namaha||Dear Michal,Using the Nakshatra hoda chakra and ' pada' swara. Sanjay ji mentioned this but I am not sure if this can be applied the way I suggested, hence my query in the first place.RegardsSharatOn 9 Mar 2009, at 22:24, Michal Dziwulski wrote:Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Sharat,How will it bring 'more blessings'?Nakshatras have 9 aksharas - so how will you choose which one?I'm glad you are inspired by Sanjayji, but what are you referring to exactly?Now I am doing the questioning: )Regards,MichalSharat Misra <gidoc (AT) ukfsn (DOT) org>sohamsa@ .comTuesday, 10 March, 2009 7:37:46 AMRe: Naming a childOm Gurave Namaha||Dear Michal,I follow this rationale. However when janma nakshtra is not afflicted and is 'pure' & its lord is well placed and in strength, then why not to use that, as it will bring more blessings.Perhaps the akshara scheme can then be combined with it.Perahps it is just listening to Sanjay ji that has changed my perspective about nakhatras! ThanksRegardsSharatOn 9 Mar 2009, at 01:35, Michal Dziwulski wrote:Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Sharat,From what I understand it is the general practice in India for children to be named according to their Janma nakshatra. This is done to ensure good health by activating the Moon. But if this is afflicted then why would one want to do that? Kendra to Lagna may be a better choice. The process given by Visti gives a greater depth to arrive at the appropriate akshara.Also the

planet which rules the sound choosen should have high shadbala ie. For Sa, as in Sanjay, the Moon should be strong.Regards,MichalSharat Misra <gidoc (AT) ukfsn (DOT) org>sohamsa@ .comMonday, 9 March, 2009 12:55:07 PMRe: Naming a

childOm Gurave NamahaDear Michal,Many thanks, I forgot about this at Visti's site. Sarajit has also mentioned this.However I wanted to know : does Janma nakshatra not play any role in name. ThanksRegardsSharatOn 8 Mar 2009, at 23:34, Michal Dziwulski wrote:Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Sharat,http://www.srigarud a.com/articles/ 2006/03/24/ naming-of- children/Regards,MichalSharat Misra <gidoc (AT) ukfsn (DOT) org>sohamsa@ .comMonday, 9 March, 2009 12:20:19 PM Naming a child{Om Gurave Namaha}Dear all.Can anyone point me to an article/link on how to name a child/baby as per vedic horoscope. Sarajit has written about this and mentions how it can be based on planets in the chart. However no mention of janma nakshatra's pada ad the related sounds is made.ThanksBest

wishesSharatGet the world's best email - Xtra MailGet the world's best email - Xtra MailGet the world's best email - Xtra

Mail