IndiaDivine.org

Please Help: Saturn Transit

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Gurujans,

I have been working for the past four years for the same company. First year was very difficult interms job dissatisfaction, false allegations & most difficult phase to deal with. Next year was somewhat allright. 3rd & 4th year again high job dissatisfaction. And now the same things as in first year are repeating of false allegations propoganda & no mental peace at all. During first year transit of saturn was in cancer which is the lagna sadsati to ascendant. Even now saturn is transiting 12 th hosue from moon sade sati to moon ascendant.

It has become very diffcult for me to deal with this situation. I was wondering whether this will stop or not when saturn leaves leo & enters Virgo. Will the transit of Saturn in Virgo(friendly sign) & Libra(Exaltaion sign) be allright or Job dissatisfaction will continue for both sign transit.

Please reply.

Birth details

DOB:17April 1981

POB:Belgaum Karnataka India

TOB:14:10

Regards

Vinayak

Guest guest

aum namah shivaya

sade sati dosent exsist .. atleast it hasnt been mentioned in the bible of jyotisa " Brihat parasara hora shastra " .. there is some other problem with your chart ..

ure running rahu md - venus ad .. now see ,in your dasamsa (D-10) venus is placed in a netural sign in the 7th house , which is a maraka to the house of service . also being neutrally placed and conj Mercury , it has direcly virodh argala on the 10th house of career . so basically u have relationship problem with people , and that also due to some faulty communication , both venus and me being under dristi of Rahu , causing you to feel cheated and suddenly shocking allegations come up against you.

further more u have shani retorograde sitting in the 9th house in dasama , which shows tremendous grief from superiors in the career sector , and since shani is currently in the same situation as ur d-10 poistion , things will improve after shani transits to virgo in september 09.

u are very agressive about what you gain from your work and are very hard working , this i can assure .. but u dont have good support in your career.since rahu is also transiting 2nd house , it causes great amount of dissatisfaction on your motivation to work !!

if possible please learn the navgraha stotra composed by maharishi ved vyas and recite it daily atleast for 11 times , if possible in bramha muhurta which is 96 mins before sunrise. u will see major improvement in 45 days ...

good luck and god bless,

chandan s sabarwal.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

Dear Guruji Namaste,

Thank you very much indeed for analysing & remedies. You have exactly put what I am experiencing namely

" relationship problem with people - faulty communication - cheated and suddenly shocking allegations - tremendous grief from superiors in the career sector - dont have good support in your career "

All the above are very very true & till now I could not express it that way. I am really frustrated now. Year 2005 was the worst wherein my JOB confirmation was delayed due to cheating from superiors & even now mentally disturbed fully w.r.t profesison.

If this is a reaction of my past life what wrong exactly have I done in the past life, could you please elaborate on that.

I know the Navgraha stotra. I used to recite it once a day with all other stotras. But for the past few months I am very irregular on that. I will try to recite it as per your suggestion.

Regards

Vinayak

--- On Mon, 4/13/09, Chandan S Sabarwal <wavelogix wrote:

Chandan S Sabarwal <wavelogix Re:Please Help: Saturn Transitsohamsa Date: Monday, April 13, 2009, 5:59 PM

aum namah shivaya

sade sati dosent exsist .. atleast it hasnt been mentioned in the bible of jyotisa "Brihat parasara hora shastra" .. there is some other problem with your chart ..

ure running rahu md - venus ad .. now see ,in your dasamsa (D-10) venus is placed in a netural sign in the 7th house , which is a maraka to the house of service . also being neutrally placed and conj Mercury , it has direcly virodh argala on the 10th house of career . so basically u have relationship problem with people , and that also due to some faulty communication , both venus and me being under dristi of Rahu , causing you to feel cheated and suddenly shocking allegations come up against you.

further more u have shani retorograde sitting in the 9th house in dasama , which shows tremendous grief from superiors in the career sector , and since shani is currently in the same situation as ur d-10 poistion , things will improve after shani transits to virgo in september 09.

u are very agressive about what you gain from your work and are very hard working , this i can assure .. but u dont have good support in your career.since rahu is also transiting 2nd house , it causes great amount of dissatisfaction on your motivation to work !!

if possible please learn the navgraha stotra composed by maharishi ved vyas and recite it daily atleast for 11 times , if possible in bramha muhurta which is 96 mins before sunrise. u will see major improvement in 45 days ...

good luck and god bless,

chandan s sabarwal.