What exactly is the result of planets being in the Maanasa Tara (25th Nakshatra

from Moon nakshatra in 28 Nakshatra scheme)? Specifically does Badhakesh in

Maanasa tara cause mental problems? What if the badhakesh is exalted and

unafflicted? What if there is AK in Maanasa tara? How about cursed planets -

please explain..

Thank you,

Sundeep

Guest guest

||Namaha Shivaya||Dear Sundeep,This is my understanding from Sanjay ji's teachings.25 th Nakshatra from Lagna is examined for one's own mental pressures/thoughts( bent of one's own mind) on one's viveka/intelligence whilst from the Moon for general thoughts/mental influences coming from environment/world.Nature of the Nakshatra itself is the key here as it will show the state of the mind and planet will modify its effects.Analyse effect of planets accordingly bearing in mind that planets in general obstruct/block the effects of the Nakshatra fiery planets like Mars, Sun are not welcome here.Hope this helps.Best regards,SharatOn 19 Apr 2009, at 07:09, vedicastrostudent wrote:Dear Jyotisha and Gurus,What exactly is the result of planets being in the Maanasa Tara (25th Nakshatra from Moon nakshatra in 28 Nakshatra scheme)? Specifically does Badhakesh in Maanasa tara cause mental problems? What if the badhakesh is exalted and unafflicted? What if there is AK in Maanasa tara? How about cursed planets - please explain..Thank you,Sundeep

Guest guest

||Namaha Shivaya||Dear Sundeep,During Day time Sun rules, so also lords the 12 Rasis. during Night , Moon rules the 27 mansions or the Nakshatra mandali, each occupying 13 deg 20 min (13.20 x 27 = 360). Nakshatra study is an entire different way of looking at the zodiac and horoscope and their symbols, nature and tatva play an important role in deciphering their results. Their lordships decides the Vimshottari dasa scheme as well.Planets posited in the nakhatra will modify their effect, if there are none then nakshatra may have its full effect; thus the statement that planets including Jupiter may actually block some effects of the nakshatras. The charts may thus be studied first at nakshatra level and then the planets and rasis which will modify their influence.Happy to help you always.Best regardsSharatOn 20 Apr 2009, at 20:28, vedicastrostudent wrote:Dear Sharat,Thank you very much for your reply. Could you elaborate a bit on your statement "planets in general block the effects of the nakshatra"? How exactly are the effects on the nakshatra to be understood? This is one point I am struggling with: What is the difference between the effects of a Nakshatra and the effects of a Rasi.Regards,Sundeepsohamsa , Sharat Misra <gidoc wrote:>> ||Namaha Shivaya||> > Dear Sundeep,> > This is my understanding from Sanjay ji's teachings.> > 25 th Nakshatra from Lagna is examined for one's own mental pressures/ > thoughts( bent of one's own mind) on one's viveka/intelligence whilst > from the Moon for general thoughts/mental influences coming from > environment/world.> > Nature of the Nakshatra itself is the key here as it will show the > state of the mind and planet will modify its effects.> > Analyse effect of planets accordingly bearing in mind that planets in > general obstruct/block the effects of the Nakshatra fiery planets like > Mars, Sun are not welcome here.> > Hope this helps.> > Best regards,> Sharat> > > On 19 Apr 2009, at 07:09, vedicastrostudent wrote:> > >> >> > Dear Jyotisha and Gurus,> >> > What exactly is the result of planets being in the Maanasa Tara > > (25th Nakshatra from Moon nakshatra in 28 Nakshatra scheme)? > > Specifically does Badhakesh in Maanasa tara cause mental problems? > > What if the badhakesh is exalted and unafflicted? What if there is > > AK in Maanasa tara? How about cursed planets - please explain..> >> > Thank you,> >> > Sundeep> >> >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Sharat,

Thanks again for you detailed reply! Do you have any clues to the

interpretation of what you have written? For e.g. I assume the underlying

meaning of " Sun rules in the daytime and lords the 12 rasis " is that the Rasis

manifest the qualities ruled by the Sun, right? So what exactly is the Sun here

- Atma or Lagna? And what is the light of daytime - true inner knowledge?

Similarly Moon rules in night time and rules the nakshatra would mean that the

Nakshatras manifest the qualities of the Moon. Moon I guess would be the mind,

so the nakshatras would be the environment of the mind. So, from this it would

almost seem that we should be doing astrology solely with Nakshatras since isnt

that what is most important in the decisions we make? I mean, I find it hard to

distinguish when to use Rasi based predictions vs Nakshatra based predictions -

do you (or anyone else) have any guidance?

Thanks,

Sundeep

sohamsa , Sharat Misra <gidoc wrote:

>

> ||Namaha Shivaya||

>

> Dear Sundeep,

>

> During Day time Sun rules, so also lords the 12 Rasis. during Night ,

> Moon rules the 27 mansions or the Nakshatra mandali, each occupying 13

> deg 20 min (13.20 x 27 = 360). Nakshatra study is an entire different

> way of looking at the zodiac and horoscope and their symbols, nature

> and tatva play an important role in deciphering their results. Their

> lordships decides the Vimshottari dasa scheme as well.

> Planets posited in the nakhatra will modify their effect, if there are

> none then nakshatra may have its full effect; thus the statement that

> planets including Jupiter may actually block some effects of the

> nakshatras. The charts may thus be studied first at nakshatra level

> and then the planets and rasis which will modify their influence.

>

> Happy to help you always.

>

> Best regards

> Sharat

>

> On 20 Apr 2009, at 20:28, vedicastrostudent wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Sharat,

> > Thank you very much for your reply. Could you elaborate a bit on

> > your statement " planets in general block the effects of the

> > nakshatra " ? How exactly are the effects on the nakshatra to be

> > understood? This is one point I am struggling with: What is the

> > difference between the effects of a Nakshatra and the effects of a

> > Rasi.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > Sundeep

> >

> > sohamsa , Sharat Misra <gidoc@> wrote:

> > >

> > > ||Namaha Shivaya||

> > >

> > > Dear Sundeep,

> > >

> > > This is my understanding from Sanjay ji's teachings.

> > >

> > > 25 th Nakshatra from Lagna is examined for one's own mental

> > pressures/

> > > thoughts( bent of one's own mind) on one's viveka/intelligence

> > whilst

> > > from the Moon for general thoughts/mental influences coming from

> > > environment/world.

> > >

> > > Nature of the Nakshatra itself is the key here as it will show the

> > > state of the mind and planet will modify its effects.

> > >

> > > Analyse effect of planets accordingly bearing in mind that planets

> > in

> > > general obstruct/block the effects of the Nakshatra fiery planets

> > like

> > > Mars, Sun are not welcome here.

> > >

> > > Hope this helps.

> > >

> > > Best regards,

> > > Sharat

> > >

> > >

> > > On 19 Apr 2009, at 07:09, vedicastrostudent wrote:

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Jyotisha and Gurus,

> > > >

> > > > What exactly is the result of planets being in the Maanasa Tara

> > > > (25th Nakshatra from Moon nakshatra in 28 Nakshatra scheme)?

> > > > Specifically does Badhakesh in Maanasa tara cause mental problems?

> > > > What if the badhakesh is exalted and unafflicted? What if there is

> > > > AK in Maanasa tara? How about cursed planets - please explain..

> > > >

> > > > Thank you,

> > > >

> > > > Sundeep

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Sundeep,Nakshatras are in the svarga lok, while the solar system as we see it from the earth(bhu loka) is the bhuva loka. the zodiac at the level of bhuva loka is the tropical zodiac but the sidereal zodiac at the level of svarga loka is the one that has the ' higher truths'. The nakshatras form/create the rasis; nine padas make one rasi, thus 3 nakshatras( 4-4-1) contribute towards 1 rasi, in this manner 12 rasis are created from 27 nakshatras ( 27x4=108 padas, 108/9= 12). This would mean that the solar system will not exist without the outer universe, and that even if solar system ceases to exist, the outer universe( nakshatras) will continue.From the nakshatra padas you get the 4 ayanas, and these are then defined in the rasis depending upon which one is predominant. So you can see how the nakshatras will modify the rasis, and then the planets in the rasis do further modifications and based on this there will be a complex interplay.Indeed 'nakshatra' is the way to study the 27 houses, they can be studied from Lagna nakshatra for self and from Janma nakshatra to ascertain the effects of the ' outside world'. From here then the fine tuning is done at ' rasi level' by the planets to define the events in the 12 houses. At this level Sun defines the lagna while Moon defines the arudha.I am only a beginner in this subject . May I suggest going through Sanjay ji's book on'Brhat Nakshatra' and taking the opportunity to attend his workshop on the same, if he does them again in the future. He recently did one in London, which I had the good fortune to take part it.Thanks to Sanjay ji for sharing this knowledge and he can guide us further on this.Best regards,SharatOn 22 Apr 2009, at 20:25, vedicastrostudent wrote:Dear Sharat,Thanks again for you detailed reply! Do you have any clues to the interpretation of what you have written? For e.g. I assume the underlying meaning of "Sun rules in the daytime and lords the 12 rasis" is that the Rasis manifest the qualities ruled by the Sun, right? So what exactly is the Sun here - Atma or Lagna? And what is the light of daytime - true inner knowledge? Similarly Moon rules in night time and rules the nakshatra would mean that the Nakshatras manifest the qualities of the Moon. Moon I guess would be the mind, so the nakshatras would be the environment of the mind. So, from this it would almost seem that we should be doing astrology solely with Nakshatras since isnt that what is most important in the decisions we make? I mean, I find it hard to distinguish when to use Rasi based predictions vs Nakshatra based predictions - do you (or anyone else) have any guidance?Thanks,Sundeepsohamsa , Sharat Misra <gidoc wrote:>> ||Namaha Shivaya||> > Dear Sundeep,> > During Day time Sun rules, so also lords the 12 Rasis. during Night , > Moon rules the 27 mansions or the Nakshatra mandali, each occupying 13 > deg 20 min (13.20 x 27 = 360). Nakshatra study is an entire different > way of looking at the zodiac and horoscope and their symbols, nature > and tatva play an important role in deciphering their results. Their > lordships decides the Vimshottari dasa scheme as well.> Planets posited in the nakhatra will modify their effect, if there are > none then nakshatra may have its full effect; thus the statement that > planets including Jupiter may actually block some effects of the > nakshatras. The charts may thus be studied first at nakshatra level > and then the planets and rasis which will modify their influence.> > Happy to help you always.> > Best regards> Sharat> > On 20 Apr 2009, at 20:28, vedicastrostudent wrote:> > >> >> > Dear Sharat,> > Thank you very much for your reply. Could you elaborate a bit on > > your statement "planets in general block the effects of the > > nakshatra"? How exactly are the effects on the nakshatra to be > > understood? This is one point I am struggling with: What is the > > difference between the effects of a Nakshatra and the effects of a > > Rasi.> >> > Regards,> >> > Sundeep> >> > sohamsa , Sharat Misra <gidoc@> wrote:> > >> > > ||Namaha Shivaya||> > >> > > Dear Sundeep,> > >> > > This is my understanding from Sanjay ji's teachings.> > >> > > 25 th Nakshatra from Lagna is examined for one's own mental > > pressures/> > > thoughts( bent of one's own mind) on one's viveka/intelligence > > whilst> > > from the Moon for general thoughts/mental influences coming from> > > environment/world.> > >> > > Nature of the Nakshatra itself is the key here as it will show the> > > state of the mind and planet will modify its effects.> > >> > > Analyse effect of planets accordingly bearing in mind that planets > > in> > > general obstruct/block the effects of the Nakshatra fiery planets > > like> > > Mars, Sun are not welcome here.> > >> > > Hope this helps.> > >> > > Best regards,> > > Sharat> > >> > >> > > On 19 Apr 2009, at 07:09, vedicastrostudent wrote:> > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Jyotisha and Gurus,> > > >> > > > What exactly is the result of planets being in the Maanasa Tara> > > > (25th Nakshatra from Moon nakshatra in 28 Nakshatra scheme)?> > > > Specifically does Badhakesh in Maanasa tara cause mental problems?> > > > What if the badhakesh is exalted and unafflicted? What if there is> > > > AK in Maanasa tara? How about cursed planets - please explain..> > > >> > > > Thank you,> > > >> > > > Sundeep> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> >> >>