IndiaDivine.org

namasteji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

respected guruji's namaste

I am from Chennai my date of birth is 11-06-1973,time of birth 3.17am , place of birth Tirupathi.I heard that u give very good guidens to everyone.I am facing lots of problems ,i feel very very.... depressed in my life that i feel like suiciding but seeing my only son's face i am not able to proceed.My financial and physical position is not good.My husband is not having any proper business nor job.Any business he tries it is only a failure because of this he is not able to give financial support.So i am staying in my mother's home to atleast give my son good education,but nowadays no good understanding between me and my mother so even more problems.Myself and my husband are not staying together that is another big problem.Sir please give me a remedy to all my problems.Sir when will the good days come in our life.

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

namskar ji 

born in chitra nakstra and shukla ekadashi mangal is AK third from AL..

start keeping ekadsahi varta with full faith and devotion... with blessing or lord krishna every thing will be clear transit of badhka on lagna lord can create problem for health dasa of guru antra rahu .. take care of your health... i repeat do varta with full faith... 

regard

2009/3/14 Radhika Maheswari <radhikamaheswari

respected  guruji's  namaste

I am from Chennai  my date of birth is 11-06-1973,time of birth  3.17am , place of birth Tirupathi.I heard that u give very good guidens to everyone.I am facing lots of problems ,i feel very very.... depressed in my life that i feel like suiciding but seeing my only son's face i am not able to proceed.My financial and physical position is not good.My husband is not having any proper business nor job.Any business he tries it is only a failure because of this he is not able to give financial support.So i am staying in my mother's home to atleast give my son good education,but nowadays no good understanding between me and my mother so even more problems.Myself and my husband are not staying together that is another big problem.Sir please give me a remedy to all my problems.Sir when will the good days come in our life.