IndiaDivine.org

A boy suffering from urinary infection and constant fevers.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste,

Mrs. Lakshmi Kary ji,

 Please confirm is this Leo rising.

Yes, you are right.

 The boy had a fever for 18 months, Please tell me his parents took him to

doctors, and that it was incompetent doctors. What you are describing is child

neglect, if in fact the child was not taken to a doctor and diagnosed sooner.

Yes, I agree.The boy did not have continuous fever for 18months .He had fever on

various occasions on a spread over a period of 18months say four or five times.

Barring one or two first fevers on other occasions urine was cultured and

antibiotics were administered .As you have said, the irony is that the primary

care physician had failed to check structural defects even after many repeated

urinary infection fevers this has led to scare in the kidneys.

 Lagna lord, Sun is in the 8th house, with Venus, so , he had rough start in

life. But somehow he survived. Was he premature?

Yes, I understand the boy was premature.

 Venus is his AK , and is in the 8th house in both rasi and navamsa(if chart

is correct)

The chart is 100% correct needs no rectification.

 His Moon is deb. (sort of cancelled) but Moon is under affliction by Mars

exact conjunction) and getting dristhi from Saturn who is the 6th lord.In fact

in most of the Vargas charts Moon is conjunct Mars.Mars is the Badhak planet,

and so some SERIOUS remedial measures need to be taken BY THE BOYS PARENTS.

Interesting that Mars owns the 4th and 9th house (mother and father).

The boy’s parents observe austerity on Thursdays, fasting and performing Sree

Satyanarayana pooja for last several years. On the boy’s every Annual jenma

nakshtra day, they perform Aayush Havan, daily the entire family including the

boy said to chant Mritunjya Mantra, Sudharsana Beeja Mantra, this apart the

mother of the boy daily chants Hanuman chilita.

 The boy is undergoing much mental tensions in addition to his illness...

imagine how long he has been feeling sick and trying to go to school?

The boy is unaware of his problems, very much pet to their parents and always

looks cheerful.

 Im sorry, now I have become upset and not detached.

Thank you very much for your kind insight and advices.

The inconveniences are regretted.

 His parents, grand parents need to do some serious remedies. Perhaps others

can suggest, there are many afflictions and problems in this chart that need to

be addressed.

I once again request all Astrologers to help suggest any other remedial

measure(s) that could help the native to recuperate his health and make is

parents feel happy.

--- On Mon, 5/4/09, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary wrote:

Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary

Re: A boy suffering from urinary infection and constant

fevers.

sohamsa

Monday, May 4, 2009, 1:06 PM

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Sathiyanarayana,

Please confirm is this leo rising.

Im sorry to sound harsh, but urinary infection is VERY simple to diagnose.

The boy had a fever for 18 months,.. please tell me his parents took him to

doctors, and that it was incompetent doctors.

What you are descibing is child neglect, if in fact the child was not taken to a

doctor and diagnosed sooner.

Most likely he has constriction in tubes and will need surgery. But that wont

help him if parents dont follow medications and arent Caring for him.

Lagna lord ,Sun is in the 8th house, with Venus, so , he had rough start in

life. But somehow he survived. Was he premature? Venus is his AK , and is in the

8th house in both rasi and navamsa(if chart is correct)

His Moon is deb ( sort of cancelled) but Moon is under affliction by Mars exact

conjunction) and getting dristhi from Saturn who is the 6th lord.

In fact im most of the varga charts Moon is conjunct Mars.Mars is the Badhak

planet, and so some SERIOUS remedial measures need to be taken BY THE BOYS

PARENTS.

Interesting that Mars owns the 4th and 9th house( mother and father).

There is something wrong here. The boy is undergoing much mental tensions in

addition to his illness... imagine how long he has been feeling sick and trying

to go to school??

Poor soul. Maybe I do not have the complete picture.BUt how is it that the poor

child was allowed to suffer so long???

Im sorry, now I have become upset and not detached.

His parents, grandparents need to to do some serious remedies.Perhaps others can

suggest , there are many afflictions and problems in this chart, that need to be

address,

Hopefully the parents will follow through.

With regards

Lakshmi

--- On Mon, 5/4/09, Sathiyanarayana Gupta <gupta816 > wrote:

Sathiyanarayana Gupta <gupta816 >

A boy suffering from urinary infection and constant fevers.

sohamsa@ .com

Cc: vedic astrology

Monday, May 4, 2009, 7:25 AM

Namaste,

An eight-year’s boy very much compassionate to his grand parents and loved by

his parents was suffering from constant fever for past 18 months.. Subsequent to

last fever in February 2009 the boy had severe stomach pain, hospitalized. It

was found that urine from his bladder flows back up into the kidneys

(vesicoureteral reflux), this led to infection in the urinary tract, the

unnoticed repeated infections had caused scarring and disease of kidneys.

He was treated and discharged, recommending continuous medication and follow up

of treatment. Now the Pediatric Urologists suggest sugary for correcting the

bladder valve functions.

The boy's grand parents and parents are very much worried.

Under the above circumstances, the boy’s birth details are as follows: -

DOB 15TH March 2001,

TOB:  15-59ET(Time zone 5:00 West of GMT)

POB: 74W27’28â€, 40N28’10â€.

I request the Guru(s) and

eminent Astrologers advices whether the boy would be back to normal active life

after surgery or alternatively he would be cured by medicines alone?

I hope your valuable opinion would console the worried parents and grand

parents.

With regards,

D.Sathiyanarayana Gupta.

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Sathiyanarayana,

Im sorry to sound harsh, but urinary infection is VERY simple to diagnose.

The boy had a fever for 18 months,.. please tell me his parents took him to doctors, and that it was incompetent doctors.

What you are descibing is child neglect, if in fact the child was not taken to a doctor and diagnosed sooner.

Most likely he has constriction in tubes and will need surgery. But that wont help him if parents dont follow medications and arent Caring for him.

Lagna lord ,Sun is in the 8th house, with Venus, so , he had rough start in life. But somehow he survived. Was he premature? Venus is his AK , and is in the 8th house in both rasi and navamsa(if chart is correct)

His Moon is deb ( sort of cancelled) but Moon is under affliction by Mars exact conjunction) and getting dristhi from Saturn who is the 6th lord.

In fact im most of the varga charts Moon is conjunct Mars.Mars is the Badhak planet, and so some SERIOUS remedial measures need to be taken BY THE BOYS PARENTS.

There is something wrong here. The boy is undergoing much mental tensions in addition to his illness... imagine how long he has been feeling sick and trying to go to school??

Poor soul. Maybe I do not have the complete picture.BUt how is it that the poor child was allowed to suffer so long???

His parents, grandparents need to to do some serious remedies.Perhaps others can suggest , there are many afflictions and problems in this chart, that need to be address,

With regards

Lakshmi

--- On Mon, 5/4/09, Sathiyanarayana Gupta <gupta816 wrote:

Sathiyanarayana Gupta <gupta816 A boy suffering from urinary infection and constant fevers.sohamsa Cc: vedic astrology Date: Monday, May 4, 2009, 7:25 AM

Namaste,An eight-year’s boy very much compassionate to his grand parents and loved by his parents was suffering from constant fever for past 18 months. Subsequent to last fever in February 2009 the boy had severe stomach pain, hospitalized. It was found that urine from his bladder flows back up into the kidneys (vesicoureteral reflux), this led to infection in the urinary tract, the unnoticed repeated infections had caused scarring and disease of kidneys. He was treated and discharged, recommending continuous medication and follow up of treatment. Now the Pediatric Urologists suggest sugary for correcting the bladder valve functions.The boy's grand parents and parents are very much worried.Under the above circumstances, the boy’s birth details are as follows: -DOB 15TH March 2001,TOB: 15-59ET(Time zone 5:00 West of GMT) POB: 74W27’28â€, 40N28’10â€.I request the Guru(s) and

eminent Astrologers advices whether the boy would be back to normal active life after surgery or alternatively he would be cured by medicines alone?I hope your valuable opinion would console the worried parents and grand parents.With regards,D.Sathiyanarayana Gupta.

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Sathiyanarayana,

Thanks for the quick response, I feel relieved to hear the detials.

I believe this boy has had this condition since birth or shortly thereafter.

They should change doctors and consult an expert in the field if they havent already, as this case is quite serious.

Sun is in pisces , chant Jyotirlinga mantra for Venus.

Sounds like they are doing other mantras which are good for him ( Venus AK - mrtyunjaya etc)

One other is, since Ketu is in 4thhouse in navamsa they can chant mantras for Ketu in Virgo.This might be the narrowing and obstruction in urinary tubes. Although I do believe he will need some surgery to correct it.

Obvious thing is fire sign, needs good water often,take milk products, yoghurt, no meat, avoid foods that heat his body no egglplant, mangos, chili. Good if he gets tumeric daily.Really needs to keep his food intact pure.

This is happening in Scorpio ( stagnant ponds/waters)

It is possible he has some digestive issues. Later he may get troubles with high blood pressure or head aches( I hope not) but these things need to be addressed, so Im glad to hear parents are taking active participation in cleaning some of these karmas.

Per Sanjays Badhaka paper, there are some remedials they should do for affliction of the badhak, Mars.

this is very angry badhak as it is in most divisionals conjoined torment Moon.

Ive attached paper to this mail for those who get direct mail , otherwise it is on Sanjays website.

The boy may appear to be cheerful, but with such afflictions in 4th house and Moon and 4th lord, can we say it is possible that he really is?

Wishing the best

Lakshmi--- On Mon, 5/4/09, Sathiyanarayana Gupta <gupta816 wrote:

Sathiyanarayana Gupta <gupta816Re: A boy suffering from urinary infection and constant fevers.sohamsa , vedic astrology Cc: "Lakshmi Kary" <lakshmikaryMonday, May 4, 2009, 12:18 PM

Namaste,Mrs. Lakshmi Kary ji, Please confirm is this Leo rising.Yes, you are right. The boy had a fever for 18 months, Please tell me his parents took him to doctors, and that it was incompetent doctors. What you are describing is child neglect, if in fact the child was not taken to a doctor and diagnosed sooner.Yes, I agree.The boy did not have continuous fever for 18months .He had fever on various occasions on a spread over a period of 18months say four or five times. Barring one or two first fevers on other occasions urine was cultured and antibiotics were administered .As you have said, the irony is that the primary care physician had failed to check structural defects even after many repeated urinary infection fevers this has led to scare in the kidneys. Lagna lord, Sun is in the 8th house, with Venus, so , he had rough start in life. But somehow he survived. Was he premature? Yes, I understand the boy was premature. Venus is his AK , and is in the 8th house in both rasi and navamsa(if chart is correct)The chart is 100% correct needs no rectification. His Moon is deb. (sort of cancelled) but Moon is under affliction by Mars exact conjunction) and getting dristhi from Saturn who is the 6th lord.In fact in most of the Vargas charts Moon is conjunct Mars.Mars is the Badhak planet, and so some SERIOUS remedial measures need to be taken BY THE BOYS PARENTS. Interesting that Mars owns the 4th and 9th house (mother and father).The boy’s parents observe austerity on Thursdays, fasting and performing Sree Satyanarayana pooja for last several years. On the boy’s every Annual jenma nakshtra day, they perform Aayush Havan, daily the entire family including the boy said to chant Mritunjya Mantra, Sudharsana Beeja Mantra, this apart the mother of the boy daily chants Hanuman chilita. The boy is undergoing much mental tensions in addition to his illness... imagine how long he has been feeling sick and trying to go to school?The boy is unaware of his problems, very much pet to their parents and always looks cheerful. Im sorry, now I have become upset and not detached.Thank you

very much for your kind insight and advices.The inconveniences are regretted. His parents, grand parents need to do some serious remedies. Perhaps others can suggest, there are many afflictions and problems in this chart that need to be addressed.I once again request all Astrologers to help suggest any other remedial measure(s) that could help the native to recuperate his health and make is parents feel happy.--- On Mon, 5/4/09, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ > wrote:

Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ >Re: A boy suffering from urinary infection and constant fevers.sohamsa@ .comMonday, May 4, 2009, 1:06 PM

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Sathiyanarayana,

The boy had a fever for 18 months,.. please tell me his parents took him to doctors, and that it was incompetent doctors.

What you are descibing is child neglect, if in fact the child was not taken to a doctor and diagnosed sooner.

Most likely he has constriction in tubes and will need surgery. But that wont help him if parents dont follow medications and arent Caring for him.

Lagna lord ,Sun is in the 8th house, with Venus, so , he had rough start in life.. But somehow he survived. Was he premature? Venus is his AK , and is in the 8th house in both rasi and navamsa(if chart is correct)

His Moon is deb ( sort of cancelled) but Moon is under affliction by Mars exact conjunction) and getting dristhi from Saturn who is the 6th lord.

In fact im most of the varga charts Moon is conjunct Mars..Mars is the Badhak planet, and so some SERIOUS remedial measures need to be taken BY THE BOYS PARENTS.

There is something wrong here. The boy is undergoing much mental tensions in addition to his illness... imagine how long he has been feeling sick and trying to go to school??

Poor soul. Maybe I do not have the complete picture.BUt how is it that the poor child was allowed to suffer so long???

His parents, grandparents need to to do some serious remedies.Perhaps others can suggest , there are many afflictions and problems in this chart, that need to be address,

With regards

Lakshmi

Sathiyanarayana Gupta <gupta816 > A boy suffering from urinary infection and constant fevers.sohamsa@ .comCc: vedic astrologyMonday, May 4, 2009, 7:25 AM

Namaste,An eight-year’s boy very much compassionate to his grand parents and loved by his parents was suffering from constant fever for past 18 months. Subsequent to last fever in February 2009 the boy had severe stomach pain, hospitalized. It was found that urine from his bladder flows back up into the kidneys (vesicoureteral reflux), this led to infection in the urinary tract, the unnoticed repeated infections had caused scarring and disease of kidneys.. He was treated and discharged, recommending continuous medication and follow up of treatment. Now the Pediatric Urologists suggest sugary for correcting the bladder valve functions.The boy's grand parents and parents are very much worried.Under the above circumstances, the boy’s birth details are as follows: -DOB 15TH March 2001,TOB: 15-59ET(Time zone 5:00 West of GMT) POB: 74W27’28â€, 40N28’10â€.I request the Guru(s) and

eminent Astrologers advices whether the boy would be back to normal active life after surgery or alternatively he would be cured by medicines alone?I hope your valuable opinion would console the worried parents and grand parents..With regards,D.Sathiyanarayana Gupta.

Guest guest

Namskar gupta ji 

native is born on guruvar in Jeystha nakshtra second pada fall in Scorpio lorded by badhka mangal  ..native born in this nakshtra can face frequent temperature.. the neecha chandera loosing war from the kuja in makkra amsa i.e roga sthan of the rashi.

dasa of (shapit) budha which is aspected by rogesha shani and the badhka kuja,,,, budha is  marka placed in other marka sthan in 7th house which is janma nakshtra lord antra of guru which astamadhipati present transit of guru atamadhipati in roga sthan in 6th house taking command of performing its duty.. 6,8,12 all lord are involved so hospitalization was destined.. 

for remedy First of all nakshtra devta indra which is also  architect of the of the bodies of creature and universal parna of life (5 parna) need some pacification so that jala tattwa will be good for the recovery..lit diya start from the nakshtra day and till moon again transit    same nakshtra i.e for 27 days.. along with pooja and matnra  of nakshtra devta.. will definitely give new parna to children.. other keep on reciting mirtunjya mantra as the maha dasa lord budha is shapit and  is in 7th house.. and donate white things i.e milk or uncooked rice in mandir  in sandhya.. 

i hope this will help native for sure..

regard

Amit Puri2009/5/4 Sathiyanarayana Gupta <gupta816

Namaste,An eight-year’s boy very much compassionate to his grand parents and loved by his parents was suffering from constant fever for past 18 months. Subsequent to last fever in February 2009 the boy had severe stomach pain, hospitalized. It was found that urine from his bladder flows back up into the kidneys (vesicoureteral reflux), this led to infection in the urinary tract, the unnoticed repeated infections had caused scarring and disease of kidneys.

He was treated and discharged, recommending continuous medication and follow up of treatment. Now the Pediatric Urologists suggest sugary for correcting the bladder valve functions.The boy's grand parents and parents are very much worried.

Under the above circumstances, the boy’s birth details are as follows: -DOB 15TH March 2001,TOB:  15-59ET(Time zone 5:00 West of

GMT) POB: 74W27’28”, 40N28’10”.I request the Guru(s) and eminent Astrologers advices whether the boy would be back to normal active life after surgery or alternatively he would be cured by medicines alone?

I hope your valuable opinion would console the worried parents and grand parents.With regards,D.Sathiyanarayana Gupta.

Guest guest

Namaste,Shri.Amit Puriji,Thank you very much for all your remedial suggestions,I also understand from that family that as a matter routine they lit a pair of diya with black sesame seed oil and a gee diya in the pooja room, both in the morning and evening while worshiping.I think they have also performed Jyeshtha Nakshtra and Bhudha grha Havan on 17th March 2009,however I shall advice them to repeat it at their convenience.Hope with all your good wishes the boy would get recovered completely from his ailments in a couple of months.With regards,D.sathiyanarayana Gupta.Amit Puri <amitpuri20 completely Amit Puri <amitpuri20 from the ailments in a couple of months.--- On Mon, 5/4/09, Amit Puri

<amitpuri20 wrote:Amit Puri <amitpuri20Re: A boy suffering from urinary infection and constant fevers.sohamsa Date: Monday, May 4, 2009, 10:43 PM

Namskar gupta ji

native is born on guruvar in Jeystha nakshtra second pada fall in Scorpio lorded by badhka mangal ..native born in this nakshtra can face frequent temperature .. the neecha chandera loosing war from the kuja in makkra amsa i.e roga sthan of the rashi.

dasa of (shapit) budha which is aspected by rogesha shani and the badhka kuja,,,, budha is marka placed in other marka sthan in 7th house which is janma nakshtra lord antra of guru which astamadhipati present transit of guru atamadhipati in roga sthan in 6th house taking command of performing its duty.. 6,8,12 all lord are involved so hospitalization was destined..

for remedy First of all nakshtra devta indra which is also architect of the of the bodies of creature and universal parna of life (5 parna) need some pacification so that jala tattwa will be good for the recovery. .lit diya start from the nakshtra day and till moon again transit same nakshtra i.e for 27 days.. along with pooja and matnra of nakshtra devta.. will definitely give new parna to children.. other keep on reciting mirtunjya mantra as the maha dasa lord budha is shapit and is in 7th house.. and donate white things i.e milk or uncooked rice in mandir in sandhya..

i hope this will help native for sure..

regard

Amit Puri2009/5/4 Sathiyanarayana Gupta <gupta816 >

Namaste,An eight-year’s boy very much compassionate to his grand parents and loved by his parents was suffering from constant fever for past 18 months. Subsequent to last fever in February 2009 the boy had severe stomach pain, hospitalized. It was found that urine from his bladder flows back up into the kidneys (vesicoureteral reflux), this led to infection in the urinary tract, the unnoticed repeated infections had caused scarring and disease of kidneys.

He was treated and discharged, recommending continuous medication and follow up of treatment. Now the Pediatric Urologists suggest sugary for correcting the bladder valve functions.The boy's grand parents and parents are very much worried.

Under the above circumstances, the boy’s birth details are as follows: -DOB 15TH March 2001,TOB: 15-59ET(Time zone 5:00 West of

GMT) POB: 74W27’28â€, 40N28’10â€.I request the Guru(s) and eminent Astrologers advices whether the boy would be back to normal active life after surgery or alternatively he would be cured by medicines alone?

I hope your valuable opinion would console the worried parents and grand parents.With regards,D.Sathiyanarayana Gupta.

Guest guest

Namaste,Mrs.Lakshmi Karyji,Thank you very much I got the papers.Now I have advised the parents to chant :“om namah shivaya namah tryambakeshwarayaâ€Regards,D.Sathiyanarayana Gupta.--- On Mon, 5/4/09, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary wrote:Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikaryRe: A boy suffering from urinary infection and constant fevers.sohamsa Date: Monday, May 4, 2009, 4:02 PM

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Sathiyanarayana,

Thanks for the quick response, I feel relieved to hear the detials.

I believe this boy has had this condition since birth or shortly thereafter.

They should change doctors and consult an expert in the field if they havent already, as this case is quite serious.

Sun is in pisces , chant Jyotirlinga mantra for Venus.

Sounds like they are doing other mantras which are good for him ( Venus AK - mrtyunjaya etc)

One other is, since Ketu is in 4thhouse in navamsa they can chant mantras for Ketu in Virgo.This might be the narrowing and obstruction in urinary tubes. Although I do believe he will need some surgery to correct it.

Obvious thing is fire sign, needs good water often,take milk products, yoghurt, no meat, avoid foods that heat his body no egglplant, mangos, chili. Good if he gets tumeric daily.Really needs to keep his food intact pure.

This is happening in Scorpio ( stagnant ponds/waters)

It is possible he has some digestive issues. Later he may get troubles with high blood pressure or head aches( I hope not) but these things need to be addressed, so Im glad to hear parents are taking active participation in cleaning some of these karmas.

Per Sanjays Badhaka paper, there are some remedials they should do for affliction of the badhak, Mars..

this is very angry badhak as it is in most divisionals conjoined torment Moon.

Ive attached paper to this mail for those who get direct mail , otherwise it is on Sanjays website.

The boy may appear to be cheerful, but with such afflictions in 4th house and Moon and 4th lord, can we say it is possible that he really is?

Wishing the best

Lakshmi--- On Mon, 5/4/09, Sathiyanarayana Gupta <gupta816 > wrote:

Sathiyanarayana Gupta <gupta816 >Re: A boy suffering from urinary infection and constant fevers.sohamsa@ .com, vedic astrology@ .. comCc: "Lakshmi Kary" <lakshmikary@ >Monday, May 4, 2009, 12:18 PM

Namaste,Mrs. Lakshmi Kary ji, Please confirm is this Leo rising.Yes, you are right. The boy had a fever for 18 months, Please tell me his parents took him to doctors, and that it was incompetent doctors. What you are describing is child neglect, if in fact the child was not taken to a doctor and diagnosed sooner.Yes, I agree.The boy did not have continuous fever for 18months .He had fever on various occasions on a spread over a period of 18months say four or five times. Barring one or two first fevers on other occasions urine was cultured and antibiotics were administered .As you have said, the irony is that the primary care physician had failed to check structural defects even after many repeated urinary infection fevers this has led to scare in the kidneys. Lagna lord, Sun is in the 8th house, with Venus, so , he had rough start in life. But somehow he survived. Was he premature? Yes, I understand the boy was premature. Venus is his AK , and is in the 8th house in both rasi and navamsa(if chart is correct)The chart is 100% correct needs no rectification. His Moon is deb. (sort of cancelled) but Moon is under affliction by Mars exact conjunction) and getting dristhi from Saturn who is the 6th lord.In fact in most of the Vargas charts Moon is conjunct Mars.Mars is the Badhak planet, and so some SERIOUS remedial measures need to be taken BY THE BOYS PARENTS. Interesting that Mars owns the 4th and 9th house (mother and father).The boy’s parents observe austerity on Thursdays, fasting and performing Sree Satyanarayana pooja for last several years. On the boy’s every Annual jenma nakshtra day, they perform Aayush Havan, daily the entire family including the boy said to chant Mritunjya Mantra, Sudharsana Beeja Mantra, this apart the mother of the boy daily chants Hanuman chilita. The boy is undergoing much mental tensions in addition to his illness... imagine how long he has been feeling sick and trying to go to school?The boy is unaware of his problems, very much pet to their parents and always looks cheerful. Im sorry, now I have become upset and not detached.Thank you

very much for your kind insight and advices.The inconveniences are regretted. His parents, grand parents need to do some serious remedies. Perhaps others can suggest, there are many afflictions and problems in this chart that need to be addressed.I once again request all Astrologers to help suggest any other remedial measure(s) that could help the native to recuperate his health and make is parents feel happy.--- On Mon, 5/4/09, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ > wrote:

Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ >Re: A boy suffering from urinary infection and constant fevers.sohamsa@ .comMonday, May 4, 2009, 1:06 PM

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Sathiyanarayana,

Lagna lord ,Sun is in the 8th house, with Venus, so , he had rough start in life.. But somehow he survived. Was he premature? Venus is his AK , and is in the 8th house in both rasi and navamsa(if chart is correct)

In fact im most of the varga charts Moon is conjunct Mars..Mars is the Badhak planet, and so some SERIOUS remedial measures need to be taken BY THE BOYS PARENTS.

With regards

Lakshmi

Sathiyanarayana Gupta <gupta816 > A boy suffering from urinary infection and constant fevers.sohamsa@ .comCc: vedic astrologyMonday, May 4, 2009, 7:25 AM

Namaste,An eight-year’s boy very much compassionate to his grand parents and loved by his parents was suffering from constant fever for past 18 months. Subsequent to last fever in February 2009 the boy had severe stomach pain, hospitalized. It was found that urine from his bladder flows back up into the kidneys (vesicoureteral reflux), this led to infection in the urinary tract, the unnoticed repeated infections had caused scarring and disease of kidneys.. He was treated and discharged, recommending continuous medication and follow up of treatment. Now the Pediatric Urologists suggest sugary for correcting the bladder valve functions.The boy's grand parents and parents are very much worried.Under the above circumstances, the boy’s birth details are as follows: -DOB 15TH March 2001,TOB: 15-59ET(Time zone 5:00 West of GMT) POB: 74W27’28â€, 40N28’10â€.I request the Guru(s) and

eminent Astrologers advices whether the boy would be back to normal active life after surgery or alternatively he would be cured by medicines alone?I hope your valuable opinion would console the worried parents and grand parents..With regards,D.Sathiyanarayana Gupta.

Guest guest

Namaste,Dear Shri.Ramdas Rao,Thanks for the detailed mail.I have passed on the information to the parents .The parents of the boy had scheduled Doctor's appointment on 12rth May;I think when they would discuss all points raised by you with their specialist Doctor.With regards,D.Sathiyanarayana Gupta.P.S :How is wife and daughter,I think your daughter would have settled in life.--- On Tue, 5/5/09, Ramdas Hosabettu <kashyapagotraja wrote:Ramdas Hosabettu <kashyapagotrajaRe: A boy suffering from urinary infection and constant fevers.sohamsa Date: Tuesday, May 5, 2009, 1:41 PM

OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRA GURUBHYO NAMAHDear Sri Sathiyanarayana Gupta,

Tula Rashi ie., 7th house governs kidneys and Vrischika Rashi for Urinary bladder.Also Shukra controls our kidneys and bladder is controlled by Shani and liver by Guru.Lagna Lord Surya is in 8th which indicates lack of vitality or energy but as he is in Pushkaramsha, there is something auspiciousness in his vitality but as the planet is in 8th house, the boy has to struggle hard to fight with the disease.Shukra is the Karaka for kidneys and is retrograde and this indicates he gives the results of his exaltation.But he is in the Nakshatra of Revathi tuled by Budha who is the 2nd lord placed in 7th,so Budha becomes a maraka planet and hence his kidneys got infected.7th lord is Shani who controls urinary bladder and is in 10th house with Guru aspecting 4th house and Chandra and Kuja which falls in Vrischika Rashi.This Shani also aspects Budha and hence the boy has problems related to Urinary

bladder also.Shani is in Krittika ruled by Surya and so he afflicts Surya,the planet of vitality.Now both Chandra indicates blood and Kuja indicates red blood cells also.So the boy has problems connected with his red blood cells.Now these 2 planets are in Jyeshta ruled by Budha,so Budha is afflicted.Budha rules nerves and thyroid gland,so he has problems connected to these also.this can be confirmed by the placement of Rahu in Mithuna Rashi who is very strongly placed there.Rahu is in Aridra ruled by Rahu himself.Rahu aspects Budha also.So Budha is aspected by Kuja ( badhaka ),Shani ( 6th and 7th Lord ) and Rahu.So the treatment has to be changed.

Now you can see Budha's placement in Navamsha where he is Vrischika which indicates urinary bladder.ofcourse as Budha is in Dhanishta ruled by Kuja and is in Kuja's Navamsha, a surgery on urinary bladder is not ruled out.But the main problem is related to the nerves and thyroid gland.

Now the question is about remedies.Here Lagna Lord is Surya and so Agni is required to pacify the afflicted planets.Budha is in Vrischika Navamsha,so Sri Sudarshana Homam along with Abhayankara Rudra Homam ( for Rahu ) has to be performed.

With Shri Hari Vayu Guru Naama Smarana,Ramadas Rao.

On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 5:25 PM, Sathiyanarayana Gupta <gupta816 > wrote:

Under the above circumstances, the boy’s birth details are as follows: -DOB 15TH March 2001,TOB: 15-59ET(Time zone 5:00 West of

GMT) POB: 74W27’28â€, 40N28’10â€.I request the Guru(s) and eminent Astrologers advices whether the boy would be back to normal active life after surgery or alternatively he would be cured by medicines alone?