IndiaDivine.org

Please help childless couple

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi All,I am posting the data of a couple.They were married in June 2004.Theydo not have any children yet.They have tried a a number of pooja asremedies. Yet there is no success. They had attempted an infertility treatment inItaly last month which failed. This has left them into great pain.Now they plan to go to India next year to do IVF(the most toughinfertility tretment for conception).Therefore they are requesting if they could be guidedwhat time is best for them to try that treatment. Also any otherremedies to be done meanwhile are also welcome.(This part is for my study)Please advise what is causing this delayand will they actually have a child?Shall it be a boy or a girl?ThanksMaya

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Maya ji,

I give below the possible combinations of Planets in a boy's or girl's horoscope which could lead to know from a birth chart on 'Childlessness' :

1. The Lord of Lagna and Mercury (Both) occupy the 4th, 7th, or 10th House :

2. Mars placed in Lagna, Saturn in8th house from Lagna, and Sun in the fifth house;

3. If the 5th, 8th, and twelfth houses from Lagna are occupied by natural malefic;

4. If the natural Malefic occupy the 4th House, Venus in 7th house and the Moon in 10th House from Lagna;

5. If the natural Malefic, not in aspect from natural Benefics, occupy the 8th house from the position of Moon in a birth chart;

6. If the 4th House from Lagna occupied by natural Malefic, Jupiter occupies 5th House, and Venus in 7th House from Lagna;

7.When Malefic occupy ascendant/7th/12th Houses, the Moon in the 5th House, it is positive such a natal will not have child at all;

Further 'Beeja Sputa' and 'Kshethra Spuda' is important for study, to decide the strength of sperm in the male and female

fluids to be strong in either charts of a husband and wife, and when it is found 'weak' under astrological rules, - a must in a female chart - there is no possibility between them to have a child. Here, the rules are many while 'standard' and this has to be carefully studied, before marriage 'match' itself.

Further, you have not given the birth details of both : Date of birth; time of birth; and place of birth, without which this cannot be arrived at for a detailed result.

Blessings.

A.V.Pathi,

Astrologer, (consultation fees payable for direct detailed studies)

'Oxton House', 6, Hawthorn Road,

Cherry Willingham, 0044+01522+595996,

Lincoln LN3 4JT, United Kingdom. Pl. contact 'kountinya29'

"........When there is uncertainty, He gave us hope;

When there was indecision,He gave us clarity...."

Maya Joy <abundance1973sohamsa Sent: Saturday, May 2, 2009 4:58:24 PM Please help childless couple

Hi All,I am posting the data of a couple.They were married in June 2004.Theydo not have any children yet.They have tried a a number of pooja asremedies. Yet there is no success. They had attempted an infertility treatment inItaly last month which failed. This has left them into great pain.Now they plan to go to India next year to do IVF(the most toughinfertility tretment for conception). Therefore they are requesting if they could be guidedwhat time is best for them to try that treatment. Also any otherremedies to be done meanwhile are also welcome.(This part is for my study)Please advise what is causing this delayand will they actually have a child?Shall it be a boy or a girl?ThanksMaya

Guest guest

OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRA GURUBHYO NAMAHDear Maya,

1st tell me what all remedies, the couple did so far ? There are many Doshas in the chart which I will write later.With Shri Hari Vayu Guru Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.On Sat, May 9, 2009 at 9:59 AM, abundance1973 <abundance1973 wrote:

Hi All,

I am posting the data of a couple.They were married in June 2004.Theydo not have any children yet.They have tried a a number of pooja as remedies. Yet there is no success. They had attempted an infertility treatment in Italy last month which failed. This has left them into great pain.Now they plan to go to India next year to do IVF(the most toughinfertility tretment for conception).Therefore they are requesting if they could be guided what time is best for them to try that treatment. Also any other

remedies to be done meanwhile are also welcome. Please advise what is causing this delay and will they actually have a child?Shall it be a boy or a girl?

Husbands data

I don't Know the exact time of birth of the husband

Date of birth 19/5/1967

Time of birth 1:30 pm or 12:30 pm, he says it was on a friday and his nakshatram according to malayale calander is uthram

Place of Birth Thrissur, Kerala

Wife's data

Date of birth 25/7/1973

Time of birth 5:35 pm

Place of Birth Kochi(Cochin) , Ernakulam, Kerala

Thanks

Maya

Guest guest

Dear Ramdas Rao ji

I will clarify this and let you know

Love & light

Maya

Da: Ramdas Hosabettu <kashyapagotrajaA: sohamsa Inviato: Giovedì 14 maggio 2009, 22:10:30Oggetto: Re: Please help Childless couple

OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRA GURUBHYO NAMAH

Dear Maya,

1st tell me what all remedies, the couple did so far ? There are many Doshas in the chart which I will write later.

With Shri Hari Vayu Guru Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.

On Sat, May 9, 2009 at 9:59 AM, abundance1973 <abundance1973@ > wrote:

Hi All,I am posting the data of a couple.They were married in June 2004.Theydo not have any children yet.They have tried a a number of pooja as remedies. Yet there is no success. They had attempted an infertility treatment in Italy last month which failed. This has left them into great pain.Now they plan to go to India next year to do IVF(the most toughinfertility tretment for conception). Therefore they are requesting if they could be guided what time is best for them to try that treatment. Also any otherremedies to be done meanwhile are also welcome. Please advise what is causing this delay and will they actually have a child?Shall it be a boy or a girl?Husbands dataI don't Know the exact time of birth of the husbandDate of birth 19/5/1967Time of birth 1:30 pm or 12:30 pm, he says it was on a friday and his nakshatram according to malayale calander is uthramPlace of Birth Thrissur, KeralaWife's

dataDate of birth 25/7/1973Time of birth 5:35 pmPlace of Birth Kochi(Cochin) , Ernakulam, KeralaThanksMaya