IndiaDivine.org

Horoscope, free will, etc.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Rama KrishnaDear Narasimha ji, NamaskarWould the trajectory of your questions not presume an omniscience akin to the Lord's, for a judgment on if something gets modified stakes a claim to know what all was out there in the first place? A judicious mix of "reason" and "faith" is a difficult question, but what might be obvious is that an emphasis on either of the two, at the expense of the other, will be erroneous. I suppose I am not being very helpful in furthering the research in jyotish along these lines; but a lot of other lines will still be open. Anyway, I write this in due humility and good faith. Best regards,Patheya Posted by: "Narasimha P.V.R. Rao" pvr pvr108Sun May 31, 2009 10:05 am (PDT)* *

*But this is orthogonal to my main point.Though we are including more factors above, we are still talking of horoscopes, i.e. static snapshots of accumulated actions (destiny). My question is: Does destiny get modified during one's lifetime due to one's newer actions in that life? Is there a set of possibilities in one's life and does the exact result vary within the set of possibilities based on one's actions, or are the exact results fixed?If you pick the latter, the next question is: Do you then believe in remedies? What are you trying to do with remedies?