IndiaDivine.org

Please help- extreme delay in marriage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaskar All,

The following data is of my relative (female native) who is still unmarried. She

wants to know when she will get married.

DOB 18 November 1972

TOB 3.35 PM(afternoon)

Place : Mumbai India

Also since there is Manglik dosha of the extreme kind( 8th house for female),

what remedy should be performed beforehand to avoid any calamaties?

Another issue is that Revati nakshatra on Saturday( Vishkanya yoga) so how can

that be remedied?

Please advise if marriage is there or not for native and if yes, when is it

likely to happen?The native has extreme loneliness in her life.Please help her.

Thanks

Suchitra

Guest guest

Namaskar Lakhsmi( and others who want to look into the chart)

I am sending this chart for your reference.Please send your comments.

Thanks

Suchitra

sohamsa , Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary wrote:>> Hare Rama Krishna> Dear Suchitra,> Please send us the JH chart.> also, have you heard people having 1st marriages to trees, animals. etc. Check previous posts on this list for the topic.> This can be first marriage, but has to be true in one sense of caring for that soul.Im sorry right now I cant remember the name for it.> Later I will look at the chart.> Best wishes> Lakshmi> > > > > > ________________________________> suchitra_kamath <suchitra_kamath> sohamsa > Monday, July 6, 2009 12:20:21 PM> Please help- extreme delay in marriage> > > > > >

Namaskar All,> > The following data is of my relative (female native) who is still unmarried. She wants to know when she will get married.> > DOB 18 November 1972> TOB 3.35 PM(afternoon)> Place : Mumbai India> > Also since there is Manglik dosha of the extreme kind( 8th house for female), what remedy should be performed beforehand to avoid any calamaties?> > Another issue is that Revati nakshatra on Saturday( Vishkanya yoga) so how can that be remedied?> > Please advise if marriage is there or not for native and if yes, when is it likely to happen?The native has extreme loneliness in her life.Please help her.> > Thanks> Suchitra>

Guest guest

Madam,

You are correct. Mars is in 8th house from Meena, to cause Mars Dhosha. The error is regretted.

A.V.Pathi,

suchitra_kamath <suchitra_kamathsohamsa Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2009 3:07:45 AM Re: Please help- extreme delay in marriage

Namaskar A.V. PathiThanks for your comments.Where do you get her lagna as Taurus(Rishabh) ? I see it as meena(Pisces) in JHORA and even the hand constructed chart by her astrologer.Also, one more thing if you dont mind.The chart is not mine and is of that of a relative as mentioned earlier.For this reason I feel slightly unconfortable with my name on top of the chart.Thanks for understanding.RegardsSuchitrasohamsa@ .com, venkatachala pathi <pathiav > wrote:>> What is Mars Dosha / Manglik Kundali? > Since there are various rules regarding assessment of Mars Dosha, following is the most acceptable view. > Rules:> Mars when it occupies certain houses, i.e. 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th and 12th houses, the horoscope is called as Mars Dosha /

Manglik Kundali, meaning that it is vitiated by bad effects of Mars.> Mars Dosha gets neutralised completely (Nirdosh Mangal) if it (Mars) occupies 1) the sign of it's debilitation (Karka), 2) the sign of it's enemy (Mithun or Kanya), 3) the sign Mesha and it is in the first house, 3) the sign Vrushchik and it is in the fourth house, 4) the sign Makar and it is in the seventh house, 5) the sign Simha and it is in the eighth house, 6) the sign Dhanu and it is in the twelfth house and 7) when it is aspected by Venus.> If Mars or Saturn is placed in any of the 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th and 12th houses of your partner then it will counter your chart's Mars Dosha and will make the pair acceptable.> > From the above you will find that there is no mension of Mars in 6th house. In her chart Mars is in Thulam (Libra) the sixth from Rishabh (Taurus) lagna .> So there is no Mars Dhosha.> > >

Suchitra Kamath> Planets and Other Bodies Details> Planet D Sign Deg Min Sec Star StarLord Sub SubSub > Sun Scorpio 02 ° 49 ' 04 '' Vishakha (4) Jupiter Rahu Venus > Moon Pisces 28 ° 32 ' 19 '' Revati (4) Mercury Saturn Ketu > Mars Libra 08 ° 14 ' 56 '' Swati (1) Rahu Rahu Venus > Mercury R Scorpio 18 ° 22 ' 59 '' Jyeshtha (1) Mercury Mercury Saturn > Jupiter Sagittarius 14 ° 46 ' 06 '' Purvashadha (1) Venus Venus Saturn > Venus Virgo 29 ° 08 ' 13 '' Chitra (2) Mars Saturn Moon > Saturn R Taurus 25 ° 14 ' 35 '' Mrugshirsha (1) Mars Rahu Mercury > Rahu Sagittarius 26 ° 04 ' 15 '' Purvashadha (4) Venus Ketu Sun > Ketu Gemini 26 ° 04 ' 15 '' Punarvasu (2) Jupiter Ketu Mars > > > A.V.Pathi, > Astrologer, 'Oxton House', 6, Hawthorn Road,Cherry Willingh am,

0044+01522+595996,> Lincoln LN3 4JT, United Kingdom . > (consultation fees charged for direct detailed studies)> Pl. contact 'kountinya29@ ...'> "........When there is uncertainty, He gave us hope;> When there was indecision, He gave us clarity...."> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> suchitra_kamath <suchitra_kamath@ ...>> sohamsa@ .com> Monday, July 6, 2009 8:20:21 PM> Please help- extreme delay in marriage> > > > > > Namaskar All,> > The following data is of my relative (female native) who is still unmarried. She wants to know when she will get married.> > DOB 18 November

1972> TOB 3.35 PM(afternoon)> Place : Mumbai India> > Also since there is Manglik dosha of the extreme kind( 8th house for female), what remedy should be performed beforehand to avoid any calamaties?> > Another issue is that Revati nakshatra on Saturday( Vishkanya yoga) so how can that be remedied?> > Please advise if marriage is there or not for native and if yes, when is it likely to happen?The native has extreme loneliness in her life.Please help her.> > Thanks> Suchitra>