IndiaDivine.org

Pakistan's chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste

I was trying to find the data for the birth chart of Pakistan. I came across this followin:

August 14, 1947Time: 0:00:00Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 67 E 03' 00", 24 N 52' 00" Karachi, Pakistan

Can someone tell me if this data is correct? Specially the time difference. In Jhora it shows Karachi is 5 east of GMT but in some other webistes it shows Karachi is 5:30 east of GMT.

-Regards

Rajarshi

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Guest guest

Dear Shri Rajarshi Nandy:

You are at this correction of time for last 3 years or so on Pakistan!!

At the time of division of Pakistan the time difference was 5.30 hrs - same as for India. The time difference changed later and a difference of 30 Mts was 'accepted'. The chart should have time difference of 5.30 hrs with GMT.

A.V.Pathi,

Astrologer, 'Oxton House', 6, Hawthorn Road,Cherry Willingham, 0044+01522+595996,

Lincoln LN3 4JT, United Kingdom .

rajarshi nandy <rajarshi14sohamsa Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 9:13:47 AMRe: Pakistan's chart

Namaste This is the same chart I have provided, but with one fundamental query about the time difference of Karachi from GMT.As per the jhora and other places in the internet, Karachi has a time difference of 5 hours from GMT.But the astrodentist chart's take Karachi as 5 hours east of GMT.If we take 5 Hrs East, then the lagna is tauras (like India's chart). If we take 5:30 hrs east, then lagna is aries.So which is the correct time diff from GMT?-RegardsRajarshi-The upsurge (of consciousness) is Bhairava - Shiva Sutra--- On Mon, 13/7/09, venkatachala pathi <pathiav > wrote:> venkatachala pathi <pathiav >>

Re: Pakistan's chart [2 Attachments]> sohamsa@ .com> Monday, 13 July, 2009, 1:28 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > [Attachment( s) from venkatachala pathi> included below]> > > > > > Dear Mr. Rajashri Nandy,> > I am attaching charts of Pakistan.> > Kindly acknowledge. Thank you.> > Blessings.> > A.V.Pathi, > Astrologer, 'Oxton> House', 6, Hawthorn> Road,Cherry Willingh am, > 0044+01522+595996,> Lincoln LN3 4JT,> United> Kingdom>

.. > > (consultation fees charged for> direct detailed studies)> Pl. contact> 'kountinya29@> gmail.com'> "........When there is uncertainty, He gave us> hope;> When there was indecision, He gave us> clarity...."> > > > > > > > rajarshi nandy <rajarshi14@ . co.in>> To:> sohamsa@ .com> Monday,> July 13, 2009 8:19:42 AM> Subject:> Pakistan's chart> > > > > > > > > Namaste> > I was trying to find the data for the birth chart of> Pakistan. I came across this followin:> > >

> August 14, 1947> Time: > 0:00:00> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> Place: 67 E> 03' 00", 24 N 52' 00"> > Karachi, Pakistan> > Can someone tell me if this data is correct? Specially> the time difference. In Jhora it shows Karachi is 5 east of> GMT but in some other webistes it shows Karachi is 5:30 east> of GMT.> > -Regards> Rajarshi> > > > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet> Explorer 8.> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/