IndiaDivine.org

[Ind. & West. Astrology] 2014 - Saturn now in Scorpio Navamsha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRA GURUBHYO NAMAHDear Goel Ji,Namaste.Just a few cents from my side.India's independence date is 15/8/1947.Now 1+5 gives 6 which is the number for Shukra.This indicates India is a country of love and affection ie.,it shows friendliness with all countries and it shows a lot of affection towards its people.Now number 8 indicates Shani.This indicates to have progress,the country has to face a lot of difficulties.Now 6 ( 1+ 5 ) along with 8 indicates the country has to face financial difficulties and slowly progress is seen as Shani is the Karma Karaka and Shukra,the Karaka for wealth etc.Next is 1+9+4+7 = 21 = 2+1 =3.3 is the number for Guru.When the date and month are associated with year number,it shows some important issue.Guru is the planet of Dharma, religion ,growth etc.So it indicates the country will have all the attributes of Guru as Shani (8) is also with this number,it says hard work only gives prosperity to the country.Now 1+5 which indicates Surya and Budha.Both are friends to each other.This indicates the country will have intelligent people who will show some enormous progress by their intelligence and in the field of science and technology,education etc.Now 1 indicates authority,9 - Kuja indicates courage and power to win against the enemies,will show enormous progress in sports and games,4 - Rahu indicating the country is diplomatic in its actions.The country has a lot of desires.Now 7- indicates Ketu which means obstructions to its desires.But when 1+9+4+7 =21 =3 indicates Guru's ( God ) Blessings will make the country to foll0w the path of Dharma and will make enormous growth and progress.But when we add all ie., 15/8/1947 we get 35 = 3+5 =8.Again total number came 8 ie., Shani's number.This indicates if the country does not work hard and follow the path of discipline and treat good with all its citizens especially poor people,country can not prosper at all.But the fate number 1+5 =6 and 8 are friendly to each other, finally the country will prosper and help the poor and the needy people,discipline will be there everywhere in the country.But the country and its citizens have to work hard to make the country a Rama Rajya.( 1+5 = Surya + Budha = Sri Rama )

Now there is something matching is also there along with date number 15 ie.,total of 6.In the Indian independence chart,Lagna is Vrishabha ruled by Shukra and the Lagna is in Pushkarmasha which I was always telling that a Divine Amsha,so with all the difficulties the country will show its strength and growth to the entire world.1947 = 21 =3 indicating Guru eventhough placed in 6th house in the chart and is the lord of 8th and 11th,he is also in Pushkaramsha.This clearly indicates that eventhough some enemies may try to harm the reputation of the country,it will teach hard lessons to them and God's Blessings will grow enormously.

I hope this helps all.With Shri hari Vayu Guru Naama Smarana,Ramadas Rao.

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 2:03 PM, Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937 wrote:

My dear Prasant ,

Why are you having this impression that I will not

respond to your mail. you are like my son.

India got independence on

August 15,1947 at 00.00.01 at New Delhi.I add one sec to avoid

confusion.

Pakistan came in existence on August 14,1947 at 00.00.01at

Karachi24N52, 67E03. TZ 5.30hrs because IST was operating

on both places)From Oct1,1951 Pakistan time is less by 30 min

from IST i.e. its time zone became 05.00hrs.

Though Pakistan came in existence on Aug14 but technically it separated

from the combined state of India on August 15 , ie after 24 hrs. of its existence,

when India had become new state on Aug 15 at oo.oo hrs

Mr. Jinnah took oath of office on August 14,1947 at 09.20 hrs at Karachi,

indicating change  and getting a separate head of state  and Government.

Where as in India every thing happened simultaneously

Kindly study astrological implications.

In Numerology -14/5-1-represents selfishness and egotism .4-non-seriousness and irresponsible  behaviour, as a result 5 represent misuse of power.In 14 ,all numbers 1,4 ,and 5 gives negative effects.Thus this number will have a keen desire for physical stimulation and a living of -eating , drinking,sensual pleasure , wrong habits-all leading to self destruction rather than construction.

Regards, .G..K.GOELPh.: 09350311433Add.: L-409, SARITA VIHARNEW .DELHI-110 076INDIA .

..Prashant Pandey <praspandeyT.o: Indian_Astrology_Group_Daily_Digest

Se.nt: Monday, 13 July, 2009 10:30:58 PMSub.ject: [ind. & West. Astrology] Re: 2014 - Saturn now in Scorpio Nava.msha

Dear Mr Revati,Welcome to your own group!!!Mr Goel had provided details of India in some mail but i dont know where is that mail, i will search and will forward it on group.....Mr Goel will not help me atleast if i ask him for detail due to some reasons but he would be reading this mail very much....

In my view details should be:-15'th Aug 194700:01AMNew DelhiSome information to new members that Revati is Mr Revati not Mrs Revati so dont get sentimental over his mails...Ha Ha Ha....

BTW good analysis!!!Regs,Prashant PandeyIndian_Astrology_ Group_Daily_ Digest@grou ps.com, " revati_energetics@ .... " <revati_energetics@ ...> wrote:

>> Dear Prashant, Dear Group Members,> > a

hearty welcome from old Europe to all of you!> > Do you have more exact astrological indications for India/China> conflict?> > I expect more troubles in middle East, and between USA/China, and

> China/Russia.> > 2014 will be a very very critical year - Uranus and Pluto will be in> square.> Extreme change and political/economica l transformation.> > The outer planets - particularly Pluto in connection with Uranus -

> indicate political, economical and cultural trends. Pluto - the> trendsetter, if we want to call it so.> > The move of the precession axis through the zodiac is another indicator.> > Currently Uttara Bhadrapada, Leo Navamsha. Relatively quiet in effects.

> This will change with the change of the precession axis into Purva> Bhadrapada.> > Do you have a reliable chart of India?> >

***> > Saturn has changed this weekend from Libra Navamsha (exaltation! ) to> Scorpio Navamsha. Next weeks he quickly will sojourn Leo Rashi.> > Saturn in Libra Rashi was beneficial, so the true effects of the

> financial crisis did not really come to pass yet. I observed a great> optimism here in my environment - an optimism without any reason.> > The transit of Saturn through Navamsha of Mars (and Saturn is

> debilitated in Aries!) will really bring problems, political and> economically.> > Transit of Saturn through Navamsha of Jupiter thereafter will be better> - Jupiter and Saturn in mutual 7th.

> > Upcoming transit of Ketu into Gemini Rashi will bring more problems, too> (economically) ,> Rahu in Sagittarius Rashi will increase religious conflicts and> fundamentalism.> > Best Wishes

>

Revati>

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.