IndiaDivine.org

how a person can be guru less in less then one year

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

namaskar, The real meaning of "Guru" is one who shows spiritual path for his disciples & he is said to be guru when he has achieved one with god and has digested ultimate truth in life. Now a days Guru word is common among some westerns and Indian's too, u have now love guru, sex guru , math guru , dance guru,etc and to this list u can add these guys with there guru.God know where they r leading the world. Only god should bless them with good and correct knowledge.Best Regards,Pavan--- On Thu, 16/7/09, Deepak bhardwaj <vaysadeva1008 wrote:Deepak bhardwaj <vaysadeva1008 how a person can be guru less in less then one yearTo:

sohamsa Date: Thursday, 16 July, 2009, 6:29 PM

amskar to all i would like to konw the qualification for becoming a Guru ... i have never seen any of them predicting any event how they can be a Guru .. only by understandig the meaning of jamini sutra book .. no body can be a Guru i chellenge openly predict any event of any body's chart of your choice even from your chart.. then i belive you are guru and capable to become a guru.. this is strage just becouse of earning money you are doing all this .. i am also angry with sanjay ji who are permitting these kind of activites .. sanjay ji decide some criteria for becomeing guru .. or A bacnh of good astrologer

of diffrrent school who can decide any body able to become guru or not..this is wrong practice he any body can not be good astrologer ask him to become guru... wrong take action on this

........regard

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

namskar madam may be you have not read the other name Maja and Bojan and Branka..they people as just new not less then year but very new .. thik about barnka (sorry) .. she joined astrology three year back and in this time she got married blessed with child ....she is entitled As guru even after this much personal commitment(mean where is time for astrology) There is not objection of earning money after all every body need food.; but i am against unqualified guru. i personaly respect sanjay ji knowldge and dedication there is no doubt about that ......... if you talk about internet spreading of joytish then these are "breeding

tanks " noting else... tell me how many indian people has been annoused as A guru in last three year in SJC campare to other country.. just go behind the mirror... this is my last mail i just want to ask sanjay ji to maintain some code for an astrolger who can act as a guru..parnam--- On Fri, 17/7/09, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary wrote:Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikaryRe: how a person can be guru less in less then one yearsohamsa Date: Friday, 17 July, 2009, 8:47

AM

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Deepak,

Perhaps you arent aware. But Sanjay was taught by his guru, he in turn taught and has repeated what he has learned to his students, his students have now been instructed to teach others, and the tradition and parampara go on.

There is no problem...

These are NOT self appointed gurus, they are taking up the job of teaching, at the direction of their guru.

Disciplic succession, etc.

Im not sure why you are upset.All SJC gurus are expected to teach others and we all do alot of "free" teaching if you want to call it that , or call it service to others by teaching,etc,

Some special courses require a small token to show dedication, commitment, sincerity, in addition money is required to make handouts, maintain phones,offices, internet and so many things.

There is plenty of "free" teaching on the SJC gurus websites , along with Sanjay and others like Visti Larsens hours and hours of lectures , free to download, it would keep the average person busy for YEARS!

In fact ,, Sanjays generosity in sharing his Jyotish knowledge is the single greatest reason why the internet is FULL of FREE internet Jyotish knowledge worldwide as Sanjay has opened the arena many years ago for all.

How many competent Vedic Astrologers can say they havent heard of Sanjay or read his books, or listened to his lectures.

Be happy that there is a new generation of Jyotishi to spread the teachings far and wide.!

Best wishes

Lakshmi

--- On Thu, 7/16/09, Deepak bhardwaj <vaysadeva1008@ .co. in> wrote:

Deepak bhardwaj <vaysadeva1008@ .co. in> how a person can be guru less in less then one yearsohamsa@ .comThursday, July 16, 2009, 6:29 PM

amskar to all

i would like to konw the qualification for becoming a Guru ... i have never seen any of them predicting any event how they can be a Guru .. only by understandig the meaning of jamini sutra book .. no body can be a Guru i chellenge openly predict any event of any body's chart of your choice even from your chart.. then i belive you are guru and capable to become a guru.. this is strage just becouse of earning money you are doing all this .. i am also angry with sanjay ji who are permitting these kind of activites .. sanjay ji decide some criteria for becomeing guru .. or A bacnh of good astrologer of diffrrent school who can decide any body able to become guru or not..this is wrong practice he any body can not be good astrologer ask him to become guru... wrong take action on this .......

regard

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

Om Gurave NamahDear Lakshmi, namasteThank you for your patientce and effort to list out the facts. However, this is not the first time I am meeting with this kind of description of learning path for Branka, so please forgive for jumping in with one detail. For years before she married Visti Larsen, she was learning Jyotish from Zoran Radosavljevic.And you do know who Zoran is ;)Warm Regards,Maja StrbacHari Om Tat Sat--- On Thu, 7/16/09, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary wrote:Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikaryRe: how a person can be guru less in less then one yearsohamsa Date: Thursday, July 16, 2009, 9:17 PM

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Deepak,

Yes, I have spent time in India with most of these people.

If a person is talented and bringing with them vedic knowledge from previous lifetimes, it doesnt take much to "reawaken" their dharma. When a disciple spends time with a brilliant teacher/guru it is very easy to learn qucikly.

I dont think you can judge this way(saying someone is too new), some people are expert early while others can study for decades and not get it.

Branka is married to Visti Larsen and she not only learned personally from Sanjay- (she spent many months learning from him directly), she also ended up marrying Visti Larsen, who has spent more time with Sanjay than any other student.

All of these people have written articles for Jyotish Digest,given lectures at conferences, and in their country given many weekly classes in their native tongue as well as english.

They have spent much time in India attending seminars , conferences, in addition, Sanjay has spent alot of time(many years) in Serbia instructing all of them.

I think Sanjay has been to Serbia at least 5 times, spending a great deal of time with these students as they showed such great aptitude and dedication.

Sanjay also directed them in sadhana and mantras.

The SJC list of gurus shows a WIDE range of nationalities , I can only think of a few white americans, compared to the others represented.

I assure you, the people I have met who are SJC gurus are not only very knowledgeable people they are very compassionate, and come from a wide range of spiritual disciples, thus giving the body of SJC

a broad perspective.

Best wishes

Lakshmi--- On Thu, 7/16/09, Deepak bhardwaj <vaysadeva1008@ .co. in> wrote:

Deepak bhardwaj <vaysadeva1008@ .co. in>Re: how a person can be guru less in less then one yearsohamsa@ .comThursday, July 16, 2009, 8:28 PM

namskar madam

may be you have not read the other name Maja and Bojan and Branka..they people as just new not less then year but very new .. thik about barnka (sorry) .. she joined astrology three year back and in this time she got married blessed with child ....she is entitled As guru even after this much personal commitment(mean where is time for astrology)

There is not objection of earning money after all every body need food.; but i am against unqualified guru. i personaly respect sanjay ji knowldge and dedication there is no doubt about that ......... if you talk about internet spreading of joytish then these are "breeding tanks " noting else... tell me how many indian people has been annoused as A guru in last three year in SJC campare to other country.. just go behind the mirror... this is my last mail i just want to ask sanjay ji to maintain some code for an astrolger who can act as a guru..

parnam

--- On Fri, 17/7/09, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ > wrote:

Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ >Re: how a person can be guru less in less then one yearsohamsa@ .comFriday, 17 July, 2009, 8:47 AM

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Deepak,

Perhaps you arent aware. But Sanjay was taught by his guru, he in turn taught and has repeated what he has learned to his students, his students have now been instructed to teach others, and the tradition and parampara go on.

There is no problem...

These are NOT self appointed gurus, they are taking up the job of teaching, at the direction of their guru.

Im not sure why you are upset.All SJC gurus are expected to teach others and we all do alot of "free" teaching if you want to call it that , or call it service to others by teaching,etc,

Some special courses require a small token to show dedication, commitment, sincerity, in addition money is required to make handouts, maintain phones,offices, internet and so many things.

There is plenty of "free" teaching on the SJC gurus websites , along with Sanjay and others like Visti Larsens hours and hours of lectures , free to download, it would keep the average person busy for YEARS!

In fact ,, Sanjays generosity in sharing his Jyotish knowledge is the single greatest reason why the internet is FULL of FREE internet Jyotish knowledge worldwide as Sanjay has opened the arena many years ago for all.

How many competent Vedic Astrologers can say they havent heard of Sanjay or read his books, or listened to his lectures.

Be happy that there is a new generation of Jyotishi to spread the teachings far and wide.!

Best wishes

Lakshmi

Deepak bhardwaj <vaysadeva1008@ .co. in> how a person can be guru less in less then one yearsohamsa@ .comThursday, July 16, 2009, 6:29 PM

amskar to all

i would like to konw the qualification for becoming a Guru ... i have never seen any of them predicting any event how they can be a Guru .. only by understandig the meaning of jamini sutra book .. no body can be a Guru i chellenge openly predict any event of any body's chart of your choice even from your chart.. then i belive you are guru and capable to become a guru.. this is strage just becouse of earning money you are doing all this .. i am also angry with sanjay ji who are permitting these kind of activites .. sanjay ji decide some criteria for becomeing guru .. or A bacnh of good astrologer of diffrrent school who can decide any body able to become guru or not..this is wrong practice he any body can not be good astrologer ask him to become guru... wrong take action on this .......

regard

Guest guest

Deepakji,

I am not attached to SJC, and just a silent observer. I have just read some of Sanjay ji's books.

However, Speaking out here , as I believe you are doing some very personal attacks and I am not sure if you have all the data. So, you may want to meditate on what you are saying.

My 2 cents:

a) Number of years is not a good criteria to judge someone's knowledge. So, someone can be very knowledgeable after 1-2 yrs of study and another person may not reach anywhere near even after 50 yrs of study. Reason is our intelligence and aptitude.

b) I work for a new economy company in a managerial role and I can tell you married woman with a child also can achieve a lot - provided there is determination. We need to come out of mentality that women with children cannot do much; AND they manage home also quite well

c) Who can judge someone is fit to be guru or not? Ans: Another guru. So, If you respect Sanjay ji and Sanjay ji has judged someone good enough to be a guru,  then I think that should be good enough for you.

d) If you are  yourself a guru and have enough data to question the judgement in a particular case - then, you should discuss it in private with Sanjay ji and should not do personal attacks on other people in a common forum. This is not ethical and proper.

Regards

Sanjay

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 8:58 AM, Deepak bhardwaj <vaysadeva1008 wrote:

namskar madam 

may be you have not read the other name Maja and Bojan and Branka..they people as just new not less then year but very new .. thik about barnka (sorry) .. she joined astrology three year back and in this time she got married blessed with child ....she is entitled As guru even after this much personal commitment(mean where is time for astrology) 

There  is not objection of earning money after all every body need food.; but i am against unqualified guru. i personaly respect sanjay ji knowldge and dedication there is no doubt about that ......... if you talk about internet spreading of joytish then these are " breeding tanks " noting else... tell me how many indian people has been annoused as  A guru in last three year in SJC campare to other country.. just go behind the mirror... this is my last mail i just want to ask sanjay ji to maintain some code for an astrolger who can act as  a guru..

parnam

--- On Fri, 17/7/09, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary wrote:

Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikaryRe: how a person can be guru less in less then one year

sohamsa Date: Friday, 17 July, 2009, 8:47 AM

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Deepak,

There is no problem...

Im not sure why you are upset.All SJC gurus are expected to teach others and we all do alot of " free " teaching if you want to call it that , or call it service to  others by teaching,etc,

Some special courses require a small token to show dedication, commitment, sincerity, in addition money is required to make handouts, maintain phones,offices, internet and so many things.

There is plenty of  " free " teaching on the SJC gurus websites , along with Sanjay and others like Visti Larsens hours and hours of lectures , free to download, it would keep the average person busy for YEARS!

In fact ,, Sanjays generosity in sharing his Jyotish knowledge is the single greatest reason why the  internet is FULL of FREE internet Jyotish knowledge worldwide as Sanjay has opened the arena many years ago for all.

Best wishes

Lakshmi

Deepak bhardwaj <vaysadeva1008@ .co. in> how a person can be guru less in less then one year

sohamsa@ .comThursday, July 16, 2009, 6:29 PM

amskar to all 

i would like to  konw the qualification for becoming a Guru ... i have never seen any of them  predicting any event how they can be a Guru .. only by understandig  the meaning of jamini sutra book .. no body can be a Guru i chellenge openly predict any event of any body's chart of your choice even from your chart.. then i belive you are guru and capable to become a guru.. this is strage just becouse of earning money you are doing all this .. i am also angry with sanjay ji who are permitting these kind of activites .. sanjay ji decide some criteria for becomeing guru .. or A bacnh of good astrologer of diffrrent school who can decide any body able to become guru or not..this is wrong practice he any body can not be good astrologer ask him to become guru... wrong take action on this .......

regard

Guest guest

namskar jay jithanks............. this thanks not for favouring me this is for using right language..regard--- On Fri, 17/7/09, Jay Weiss <weissjay wrote:Jay Weiss <weissjayRe: how a person can be guru less in less then one yearsohamsa Date: Friday, 17 July, 2009, 2:39 PM

Dear Lakshmi & others,Excuse

my barging in here but I simply could not keep away from writing a few

words in respond to this issue.

I

have been studying and practicing astrology

for 16 years where of Jyotish for 13 years (Certified from the UK since 1998) and have hundreds of correct predictions

(also failures naturally) many of which often are documented by feed back mail/email.

It

has NEVER occurred to me to call myself "Guru" or any

other title for this matter. So is the case with many other well know

astrologers around the world with even more years, knowledge, reputation, books & articles behind

them.

To

me it seems that there is a huge inflation in Jyotish titles within SJC (which

I have reacted to many years ago), which in my opinion and in general terms does

not justify itself in any way.

Any

person can decorate himself/herself with any title (which in some societies

matters a lot), but the actual value of recognition for those titles are zero

unless it can be backed up by documented results over longer periods.

A humble

dedicated astrologer does not need titles – please kindly refer to ‘The

astrologers Code’’, which has been published on many lists and articles over

the years.

His/her success is measured in

the quality of their work i.e. correct prediction and/or guiding of

satisfied people who seek their advice.

So,

go back to been true humble astrologers and not title hunters.Be Blessed/Jay Weiss2009/7/17 Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ >

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Deepak,

Yes, I have spent time in India with most of these people.

If a person is talented and bringing with them vedic knowledge from previous lifetimes, it doesnt take much to "reawaken" their dharma. When a disciple spends time with a brilliant teacher/guru it is very easy to learn qucikly.

I dont think you can judge this way(saying someone is too new), some people are expert early while others can study for decades and not get it.

Branka is married to Visti Larsen and she not only learned personally from Sanjay- (she spent many months learning from him directly), she also ended up marrying Visti Larsen, who has spent more time with Sanjay than any other student.

All of these people have written articles for Jyotish Digest,given lectures at conferences, and in their country given many weekly classes in their native tongue as well as english.

They have spent much time in India attending seminars , conferences, in addition, Sanjay has spent alot of time(many years) in Serbia instructing all of them.

I think Sanjay has been to Serbia at least 5 times, spending a great deal of time with these students as they showed such great aptitude and dedication.

Sanjay also directed them in sadhana and mantras.

The SJC list of gurus shows a WIDE range of nationalities , I can only think of a few white americans, compared to the others represented.

I assure you, the people I have met who are SJC gurus are not only very knowledgeable people they are very compassionate, and come from a wide range of spiritual disciples, thus giving the body of SJC

a broad perspective.

Best wishes

Lakshmi--- On Thu, 7/16/09, Deepak bhardwaj <vaysadeva1008@ .co. in> wrote:

Deepak bhardwaj <vaysadeva1008@ .co. in>

Re: how a person can be guru less in less then one yearsohamsa@ .comThursday, July 16, 2009, 8:28 PM

namskar madam

may be you have not read the other name Maja and Bojan and Branka..they people as just new not less then year but very new .. thik about barnka (sorry) .. she joined astrology three year back and in this time she got married blessed with child ....she is entitled As guru even after this much personal commitment(mean where is time for astrology)

There is not objection of earning money after all every body need food.; but i am against unqualified guru. i personaly respect sanjay ji knowldge and dedication there is no doubt about that ......... if you talk about internet spreading of joytish then these are "breeding tanks " noting else... tell me how many indian people has been annoused as A guru in last three year in SJC campare to other country.. just go behind the mirror... this is my last mail i just want to ask sanjay ji to maintain some code for an astrolger who can act as a guru..

parnam

--- On Fri, 17/7/09, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ > wrote:

Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ >Re: how a person can be guru less in less then one year

sohamsa@ .comFriday, 17 July, 2009, 8:47 AM

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Deepak,

There is no problem...

Best wishes

Lakshmi

Deepak bhardwaj <vaysadeva1008@ .co. in> how a person can be guru less in less then one year

sohamsa@ .comThursday, July 16, 2009, 6:29 PM

amskar to all

regard

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krishna,

Dear Jay,

I would like to second your opinion.

I too have studied astrology for some time now (45 years to be precise), even

getting 2 advanced diplomas in Chinese Astrological systems (Zi Wei and Ba Zi),

apart from Jyotish, of course.

After guiding hundreds and hundreds of people,teaching, lecturing on jyotish, I

still consider myself a -STUDENT!

That, I will be as long as I live.

In fact I get annoyed when occasionally some misguided soul calls me a Guru.

In my life I have seen the real " article " - and I know the difference. I

certainly know, that " I ain't one " (as the song goes).

I am quite happy with the " title " : Student of Jyotish.

With deep respect to all:

AJ

sohamsa , Jay Weiss <weissjay wrote:

>

> Dear Lakshmi & others,

> Excuse my barging in here but I simply could not keep away from writing a

> few words in respond to this issue.

>

> I have been studying and practicing astrology for 16 years where of Jyotish

> for 13 years (Certified from the UK since 1998) and have hundreds of correct

> predictions (also failures naturally) many of which often are documented by

> feed back mail/email.

>

> It has NEVER occurred to me to call myself " Guru " or any other title for

> this matter. So is the case with many other well know astrologers around the

> world with even more years, knowledge, reputation, books & articles behind

> them.

>

> To me it seems that there is a huge inflation in Jyotish titles within SJC

> (which I have reacted to many years ago), which in my opinion and in general

> terms does not justify itself in any way.

>

> Any person can decorate himself/herself with any title (which in some

> societies matters a lot), but the actual value of recognition for those

> titles are zero unless it can be backed up by documented results over longer

> periods.

>

> A humble dedicated astrologer does not need titles – please kindly refer to

> `The astrologers Code'', which has been published on many lists and articles

> over the years.

>

> His/her success is measured in the quality of their work i.e. correct

> prediction and/or guiding of satisfied people who seek their advice.

>

> So, go back to been true humble astrologers and not title hunters.

>

> Be Blessed

> /Jay Weiss

>

>

>

>

> 2009/7/17 Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary

>

> >

> >

> > Hare Rama Krishna

> > Dear Deepak,

> > Yes, I have spent time in India with most of these people.

> > If a person is talented and bringing with them vedic knowledge from

> > previous lifetimes, it doesnt take much to " reawaken " their dharma. When a

> > disciple spends time with a brilliant teacher/guru it is very easy to learn

> > qucikly.

> > I dont think you can judge this way(saying someone is too new), some

> > people are expert early while others can study for decades and not get it.

> >

> > Branka is married to Visti Larsen and she not only learned personally from

> > Sanjay- (she spent many months learning from him directly), she also ended

> > up marrying Visti Larsen, who has spent more time with Sanjay than any

> > other student.

> >

> > All of these people have written articles for Jyotish Digest,given lectures

> > at conferences, and in their country given many weekly classes in their

> > native tongue as well as english.

> >

> > They have spent much time in India attending seminars , conferences, in

> > addition, Sanjay has spent alot of time(many years) in Serbia instructing

> > all of them.

> >

> > I think Sanjay has been to Serbia at least 5 times, spending a great deal

> > of time with these students as they showed such great aptitude and

> > dedication.

> > Sanjay also directed them in sadhana and mantras.

> >

> > The SJC list of gurus shows a WIDE range of nationalities , I can only

> > think of a few white americans, compared to the others represented.

> > I assure you, the people I have met who are SJC gurus are not only very

> > knowledgeable people they are very compassionate, and come from a wide range

> > of spiritual disciples, thus giving the body of SJC

> > a broad perspective.

> > Best wishes

> > Lakshmi

> >

> >

> > --- On *Thu, 7/16/09, Deepak bhardwaj <vaysadeva1008* wrote:

> >

> >

> > Deepak bhardwaj <vaysadeva1008

> > Re: how a person can be guru less in less then one year

> > sohamsa

> > Thursday, July 16, 2009, 8:28 PM

> >

> >

> > namskar madam

> >

> > may be you have not read the other name Maja and Bojan and Branka..they

> > people as just new not less then year but very new .. thik about barnka

> > (sorry) .. she joined astrology three year back and in this time she got

> > married blessed with child ....she is entitled As guru even after this much

> > personal commitment(mean where is time for astrology)

> > There is not objection of earning money after all every body need food.;

> > but i am against unqualified guru. i personaly respect sanjay ji knowldge

> > and dedication there is no doubt about that ......... if you talk about

> > internet spreading of joytish then these are " breeding tanks " noting

> > else... tell me how many indian people has been annoused as A guru in last

> > three year in SJC campare to other country.. just go behind the mirror...

> > this is my last mail i just want to ask sanjay ji to maintain some code for

> > an astrolger who can act as a guru..

> >

> > parnam

> >

> > --- On *Fri, 17/7/09, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ >* wrote:

> >

> >

> > Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ >

> > Re: how a person can be guru less in less then one year

> > sohamsa@ .com

> > Friday, 17 July, 2009, 8:47 AM

> >

> > Hare Rama Krishna

> > Dear Deepak,

> > Perhaps you arent aware. But Sanjay was taught by his guru, he in turn

> > taught and has repeated what he has learned to his students, his students

> > have now been instructed to teach others, and the tradition and parampara go

> > on.

> > There is no problem...

> > These are NOT self appointed gurus, they are taking up the job of teaching,

> > at the direction of their guru.

> > Disciplic succession, etc.

> > Im not sure why you are upset.All SJC gurus are expected to teach others

> > and we all do alot of " free " teaching if you want to call it that , or call

> > it service to others by teaching,etc,

> > Some special courses require a small token to show dedication, commitment,

> > sincerity, in addition money is required to make handouts, maintain

> > phones,offices, internet and so many things.

> > There is plenty of " free " teaching on the SJC gurus websites , along with

> > Sanjay and others like Visti Larsens hours and hours of lectures , free to

> > download, it would keep the average person busy for YEARS!

> > In fact ,, Sanjays generosity in sharing his Jyotish knowledge is the

> > single greatest reason why the internet is FULL of FREE internet Jyotish

> > knowledge worldwide as Sanjay has opened the arena many years ago for all.

> > How many competent Vedic Astrologers can say they havent heard of Sanjay or

> > read his books, or listened to his lectures.

> > Be happy that there is a new generation of Jyotishi to spread the teachings

> > far and wide.!

> > Best wishes

> > Lakshmi

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > --- On *Thu, 7/16/09, Deepak bhardwaj <vaysadeva1008@ .co. in>*wrote:

> >

> >

> > Deepak bhardwaj <vaysadeva1008@ .co. in>

> > how a person can be guru less in less then one year

> > sohamsa@ .com

> > Thursday, July 16, 2009, 6:29 PM

> >

> > amskar to all

> > i would like to konw the qualification for becoming a Guru ... i have

> > never seen any of them predicting any event how they can be a Guru .. only

> > by understandig the meaning of jamini sutra book .. no body can be a Guru i

> > chellenge openly predict any event of any body's chart of your choice even

> > from your chart.. then i belive you are guru and capable to become a guru..

> > this is strage just becouse of earning money you are doing all this .. i am

> > also angry with sanjay ji who are permitting these kind of activites ..

> > sanjay ji decide some criteria for becomeing guru .. or A bacnh of good

> > astrologer of diffrrent school who can decide any body able to become guru

> > or not..this is wrong practice he any body can not be good astrologer ask

> > him to become guru... wrong take action on this .......

> >

> > regard

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------

> > Looking for local information? Find it on

Local<http://in.rd./tagline_local_1/*http://in.local./>

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------

> > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Click

> > here <http://in.rd./tagline_cricket_2/*http://cricket.>.

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear

Lakshmi,

I

second what Maja Strabac has said. Branka has not only been Zoran’s student,

but perhaps one of his best student. After that she married Visti. She has not

studied directly under Sanjay, except for the Jaimini Sutras, which is still

ongoing.

Sarbani

Rath

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Maja

Å trbac

Friday, July 17, 2009 12:55 PM

sohamsa

Re: how a person can be guru less in less then one

year

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Lakshmi, namaste

Thank you for your patientce and effort to list out the facts. However, this

is not the first time I am meeting with this kind of description of learning

path for Branka, so please forgive for jumping in with one detail. For years

before she married Visti Larsen, she was learning Jyotish from Zoran

Radosavljevic.

And you do know who Zoran is ;)

Warm Regards,

Maja Strbac

Hari Om Tat Sat

--- On Thu, 7/16/09, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary

wrote:

Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary

Re: how a person can be guru less in less then one year

sohamsa

Thursday, July 16, 2009, 9:17 PM

Hare Rama

Krishna

Dear Deepak,

Yes, I have

spent time in India with most of these people.

If a person

is talented and bringing with them vedic knowledge from previous lifetimes,

it doesnt take much to " reawaken " their dharma. When a disciple

spends time with a brilliant teacher/guru it is very easy to learn qucikly.

I dont

think you can judge this way(saying someone is too new), some people are

expert early while others can study for decades and not get it.

Branka is

married to Visti Larsen and she not only learned personally from

Sanjay- (she spent many months learning from him directly), she also

ended up marrying Visti Larsen, who has spent more time with Sanjay than any other student.

All of these

people have written articles for Jyotish Digest,given lectures at

conferences, and in their country given many weekly classes in

their native tongue as well as english.

They have

spent much time in India attending seminars , conferences, in addition,

Sanjay has spent alot of time(many years) in Serbia

instructing all of them.

I think

Sanjay has been to Serbia at least 5 times, spending a great deal of time

with these students as they showed such great aptitude and dedication.

Sanjay also

directed them in sadhana and mantras.

The SJC list

of gurus shows a WIDE range of nationalities , I can only think of a

few white americans, compared to the others represented.

I assure

you, the people I have met who are SJC gurus are not only very

knowledgeable people they are very compassionate, and come from a wide

range of spiritual disciples, thus giving the body of SJC

a broad perspective.

Best wishes

Lakshmi

--- On Thu, 7/16/09, Deepak bhardwaj <vaysadeva1008@ .co.

in> wrote:

Re: how a person can be guru less in less then one year

sohamsa@ .com

Thursday, July 16, 2009, 8:28 PM

namskar madam

may be you have not read the other name Maja

and Bojan and Branka..they people as just new not less then year but very

new .. thik about barnka (sorry) .. she joined astrology three year back

and in this time she got married blessed with child ....she is entitled

As guru even after this much personal commitment(mean where is time for

astrology)

There is not objection of earning money after

all every body need food.; but i am against unqualified guru. i personaly

respect sanjay ji knowldge and dedication there is no doubt about that

.......... if you talk about internet spreading of joytish then these are

" breeding tanks " noting else... tell me how many indian people

has been annoused as A guru in last three year in SJC campare to

other country.. just go behind the mirror... this is my last mail i just

want to ask sanjay ji to maintain some code for an astrolger who can act

as a guru..

parnam

--- On Fri, 17/7/09, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ >

wrote:

Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ >

year

sohamsa@ .com

Friday, 17 July, 2009, 8:47 AM

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Deepak,

Perhaps you arent aware. But Sanjay was taught by

his guru, he in turn taught and has repeated what he has learned to his

students, his students have now been instructed to teach others, and

the tradition and parampara go on.

There is no problem...

These are NOT self appointed gurus, they are taking

up the job of teaching, at the direction of their guru.

Im not sure why you are upset.All SJC gurus are

expected to teach others and we all do alot of " free "

teaching if you want to call it that , or call it service to

others by teaching,etc,

Some special courses require a small token to show

dedication, commitment, sincerity, in addition money is

required to make handouts, maintain phones,offices, internet and so

many things.

There is plenty of " free "

teaching on the SJC gurus websites , along with Sanjay and others like

Visti Larsens hours and hours of lectures , free to download, it would

keep the average person busy for YEARS!

In fact ,, Sanjays generosity in sharing his Jyotish

knowledge is the single greatest reason why the internet is FULL

of FREE internet Jyotish knowledge worldwide as Sanjay has opened the

arena many years ago for all.

How many competent Vedic Astrologers can say they

havent heard of Sanjay or read his books, or listened to his lectures.

Be happy that there is a new generation of Jyotishi

to spread the teachings far and wide.!

Best wishes

Lakshmi

--- On Thu, 7/16/09, Deepak bhardwaj <vaysadeva1008@ .co.

in> wrote:

sohamsa@ .com

Thursday, July 16, 2009, 6:29 PM

amskar to all

i would like to konw the qualification for

becoming a Guru ... i have never seen any of them predicting

any event how they can be a Guru .. only by understandig the

meaning of jamini sutra book .. no body can be a Guru i chellenge

openly predict any event of any body's chart of your choice even from

your chart.. then i belive you are guru and capable to become a

guru.. this is strage just becouse of earning money you are doing all

this .. i am also angry with sanjay ji who are permitting these kind

of activites .. sanjay ji decide some criteria for becomeing guru ..

or A bacnh of good astrologer of diffrrent school who can decide any

body able to become guru or not..this is wrong practice he any body

can not be good astrologer ask him to become guru... wrong take

action on this .......

regard

Love

Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

Dear

Pavan,

That

is a modern definition of guru. All teachers were known as gurus in ancient

times. In modern days, the definition has been reduced only to spiritual gurus.

All the students of my music teacher, 30 years ago, called him “Guruji”

and he was a regular householder, and teacher of his musical gharana. Maybe the

word teacher might be more comfortable to all?

Sarbani

Rath

sohamsa

[sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Pawan

Friday, July 17, 2009 8:15 AM

sohamsa

year

namaskar,

The real meaning of " Guru " is one who shows spiritual path

for his disciples & he is said to be guru when he has achieved one with

god and has digested ultimate truth in life.

Now a days Guru word is common among some westerns and Indian's too, u have

now love guru, sex guru , math guru , dance guru,etc and to this list u can

add these guys with there guru.

God know where they r leading the world. Only god should bless them with good

and correct knowledge.

Best Regards,

Pavan

--- On Thu, 16/7/09, Deepak bhardwaj <vaysadeva1008

wrote:

Deepak bhardwaj <vaysadeva1008

sohamsa

Thursday, 16 July, 2009, 6:29 PM

amskar to

all

i would like

to konw the qualification for becoming a Guru ... i have never seen

any of them predicting any event how they can be a Guru .. only by

understandig the meaning of jamini sutra book .. no body can be a

Guru i chellenge openly predict any event of any body's chart of your

choice even from your chart.. then i belive you are guru and capable to

become a guru.. this is strage just becouse of earning money you are doing

all this .. i am also angry with sanjay ji who are permitting these kind of

activites .. sanjay ji decide some criteria for becomeing guru .. or A

bacnh of good astrologer of diffrrent school who can decide any body able

to become guru or not..this is wrong practice he any body can not be good

astrologer ask him to become guru... wrong take action on this .......

regard

Guest guest

Dear Members,

The reservations against the word 'Guru' seems like a terminology issue. May

be SJC can call them sikshak, achArya and guru in that order based on the

knowledge, expertise and experience of the teachers.

Regards,

-Prasad

sohamsa , " Sarbani Rath " <sarbani wrote:

>

> Dear Pavan,

>

> That is a modern definition of guru. All teachers were known as gurus in

> ancient times. In modern days, the definition has been reduced only to

> spiritual gurus. All the students of my music teacher, 30 years ago, called

> him " Guruji " and he was a regular householder, and teacher of his musical

> gharana. Maybe the word teacher might be more comfortable to all?

>

> Sarbani Rath

>

>

>

> sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of

> Pawan

> Friday, July 17, 2009 8:15 AM

> sohamsa

> Re: how a person can be guru less in less then one year

namaskar,

>

> The real meaning of " Guru " is one who shows spiritual path for his

> disciples & he is said to be guru when he has achieved one with god and has

> digested ultimate truth in life.

>

> Now a days Guru word is common among some westerns and Indian's too, u have

> now love guru, sex guru , math guru , dance guru,etc and to this list u can

> add these guys with there guru.

>

> God know where they r leading the world. Only god should bless them with

> good and correct knowledge.

>

> Best Regards,

> Pavan

>

> --- On Thu, 16/7/09, Deepak bhardwaj <vaysadeva1008 wrote:

>

>

> Deepak bhardwaj <vaysadeva1008

> how a person can be guru less in less then one year

> sohamsa

> Thursday, 16 July, 2009, 6:29 PM

>

>

>

>

> amskar to all

>

>

>

> i would like to konw the qualification for becoming a Guru ... i have never

> seen any of them predicting any event how they can be a Guru .. only by

> understandig the meaning of jamini sutra book .. no body can be a Guru i

> chellenge openly predict any event of any body's chart of your choice even

> from your chart.. then i belive you are guru and capable to become a guru..

> this is strage just becouse of earning money you are doing all this .. i am

> also angry with sanjay ji who are permitting these kind of activites ..

> sanjay ji decide some criteria for becomeing guru .. or A bacnh of good

> astrologer of diffrrent school who can decide any body able to become guru

> or not..this is wrong practice he any body can not be good astrologer ask

> him to become guru... wrong take action on this .......

>

>

>

> regard

>

>

>

> _____

>

> Looking for local information? Find it on Local

> <http://in.rd./tagline_local_1/*http:/in.local./>

>

>

>

>

>

> _____

>

> <http://in.rd./tagline_local_1/*http:/in.local./>

>

Guest guest

SJC people have enough knowledge to divide Jyotish as Jyoti and ish and Ahoratra as Aho and ratraIF such being the case,dont they know to call people with less experience as shiksakTHey have purposively named them Gurus--- On Mon, 7/20/09, vvootla <vvootla wrote:vvootla <vvootla Re: how a person can be guru less in less then one yearsohamsa Date: Monday, July 20, 2009, 2:33 PM

Dear Members,

The reservations against the word 'Guru' seems like a terminology issue. May be SJC can call them sikshak, achArya and guru in that order based on the knowledge, expertise and experience of the teachers.

Regards,

-Prasad

sohamsa@ .com, "Sarbani Rath" <sarbani > wrote:

>

> Dear Pavan,

>

> That is a modern definition of guru. All teachers were known as gurus in

> ancient times. In modern days, the definition has been reduced only to

> spiritual gurus. All the students of my music teacher, 30 years ago, called

> him "Guruji" and he was a regular householder, and teacher of his musical

> gharana. Maybe the word teacher might be more comfortable to all?

>

> Sarbani Rath

>

>

>

> sohamsa@ .com [sohamsa@ .com] On Behalf Of

> Pawan

> Friday, July 17, 2009 8:15 AM

> sohamsa@ .com

> Re: how a person can be guru less in less then one year

>

>

>

>

>

>

> namaskar,

>

> The real meaning of "Guru" is one who shows spiritual path for his

> disciples & he is said to be guru when he has achieved one with god and has

> digested ultimate truth in life.

>

> Now a days Guru word is common among some westerns and Indian's too, u have

> now love guru, sex guru , math guru , dance guru,etc and to this list u can

> add these guys with there guru.

>

> God know where they r leading the world. Only god should bless them with

> good and correct knowledge.

>

> Best Regards,

> Pavan

>

> --- On Thu, 16/7/09, Deepak bhardwaj <vaysadeva1008@ ...> wrote:

>

>

> Deepak bhardwaj <vaysadeva1008@ ...>

> how a person can be guru less in less then one year

> sohamsa@ .com

> Thursday, 16 July, 2009, 6:29 PM

>

>

>

>

> amskar to all

>

>

>

> i would like to konw the qualification for becoming a Guru ... i have never

> seen any of them predicting any event how they can be a Guru .. only by

> understandig the meaning of jamini sutra book .. no body can be a Guru i

> chellenge openly predict any event of any body's chart of your choice even

> from your chart.. then i belive you are guru and capable to become a guru..

> this is strage just becouse of earning money you are doing all this .. i am

> also angry with sanjay ji who are permitting these kind of activites ..

> sanjay ji decide some criteria for becomeing guru .. or A bacnh of good

> astrologer of diffrrent school who can decide any body able to become guru

> or not..this is wrong practice he any body can not be good astrologer ask

> him to become guru... wrong take action on this .......

>

>

>

> regard

>

>

>

> _____

>

> <http://in.rd. / tagline_local_ 1/*http:/ in.local. />

>

>

>

>

>

> _____

>

> <http://in.rd. / tagline_local_ 1/*http:/ in.local. />

>

Guest guest

Namaste Sri SarbaniPlease read the pdf of the given link for knowing what the word Guru actually implies and what it is loosely used for. http://www.avgsatsang.org/hhpsds/pdf/Gurupurnima.pdf

This was a talk given by HH Sw. Dayananda of Arsha Vidya Gurukulam. It is likely to clear up the matter. Thanks and RegardsBharatOn Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 5:35 PM, Sarbani Rath <sarbani wrote:

Dear

Pavan,

That

is a modern definition of guru. All teachers were known as gurus in ancient

times. In modern days, the definition has been reduced only to spiritual gurus.

All the students of my music teacher, 30 years ago, called him “Guruji” 

and he was a regular householder, and teacher of his musical gharana. Maybe the

word teacher might be more comfortable to all?

Sarbani

Rath

sohamsa

[sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Pawan

Friday, July 17, 2009 8:15 AM

sohamsa

year

namaskar,

The real meaning of " Guru " is one who shows spiritual path

for his disciples & he is said to be guru when he has achieved one with

god and has digested ultimate truth in life.

Now a days Guru word is common among some westerns and Indian's too, u have

now love guru, sex guru , math guru , dance guru,etc and to this list u can

add these guys with there guru.

God know where they r leading the world. Only god should bless them with good

and correct knowledge.

Best Regards,

Pavan

--- On Thu, 16/7/09, Deepak bhardwaj <vaysadeva1008

wrote:

Deepak bhardwaj <vaysadeva1008

sohamsa

Thursday, 16 July, 2009, 6:29 PM

amskar to

all 

i would like

to  konw the qualification for becoming a Guru ... i have never seen

any of them  predicting any event how they can be a Guru .. only by

understandig  the meaning of jamini sutra book .. no body can be a

Guru i chellenge openly predict any event of any body's chart of your

choice even from your chart.. then i belive you are guru and capable to

become a guru.. this is strage just becouse of earning money you are doing

all this .. i am also angry with sanjay ji who are permitting these kind of

activites .. sanjay ji decide some criteria for becomeing guru .. or A

bacnh of good astrologer of diffrrent school who can decide any body able

to become guru or not..this is wrong practice he any body can not be good

astrologer ask him to become guru... wrong take action on this .......

regard