IndiaDivine.org

how a person can be guru less in less then one year [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Gurave NamahDear Deepak, namasteI believe there is misunderstanding. You were mentioning Maja, Bojan and Branka. Maja on this list is Bojan's wife, so her last name is Vidakovic. She is not spending too much time on this list, so you can hardly expect she was reading your request.My full name is Maja Strbac, so I am not person mentioned in your email. The two of us are not the only with same name, so it would be nice to pay attention on last name, or you can get really confused.Are you sure that navamsa lagna is correct in this chart?Warm Regards,Maja Strbac--- On Fri, 7/17/09, Deepak bhardwaj <vaysadeva1008 wrote:Deepak bhardwaj

<vaysadeva1008Re: how a person can be guru less in less then one year [1 Attachment]sohamsa Date: Friday, July 17, 2009, 12:27 AM

Namskar maja ok i am attaching one chart predict and past event with in two mont) of this person .. major event of his life.. regard--- On Fri, 17/7/09, Maja Å trbac <majastrbacastro@ > wrote:Maja Å trbac <majastrbacastro@ >Re: how a person can be guru less in less then one yearsohamsa@ .comFriday, 17 July, 2009, 12:39 PM

Om Gurave NamahDear Deepak, namastePeople whose names you listed bellow, I believe you are not well informed for how long they are learning Jyotish. It is much longer than one or three years. Do the homework again, please.Who/what is qualifying you to judge their level of knowledge? Again please, your judgment is based on what? Have you ever had any form of communication with any of them?Warm Regards,Maja StrbacHari Om Tat Sat--- On Thu, 7/16/09, Deepak bhardwaj <vaysadeva1008@ .co. in> wrote:Deepak

bhardwaj <vaysadeva1008@ .co. in>Re: how a person can be guru less in less then one yearsohamsa@ .comThursday, July 16,

2009, 8:28 PM

namskar madam may be you have not read the other name Maja and Bojan and Branka..they people as just new not less then year but very new .. thik about barnka (sorry) .. she joined astrology three year back and in this time she got married blessed with child ....she is entitled As guru even after this much personal commitment(mean where is time for astrology) There is not objection of earning money after all every body need food.; but i am against unqualified

guru. i personaly respect sanjay ji knowldge and dedication there is no doubt about that ......... if you talk about internet spreading of joytish then these are "breeding

tanks " noting else... tell me how many indian people has been annoused as A guru in last three year in SJC campare to other country.. just go behind the mirror... this is my last mail i just want to ask sanjay ji to maintain some code for an astrolger who can act as a guru..parnam--- On Fri, 17/7/09, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ > wrote:Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ >Re: how a person can be guru less in less then one yearsohamsa@ .comFriday, 17 July, 2009, 8:47

AM

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Deepak,

Perhaps you arent aware. But Sanjay was taught by his guru, he in turn taught and has repeated what he has learned to his students, his students have now been instructed to teach others, and the tradition and parampara go on.

There is no problem....

These are NOT self appointed gurus, they are taking up the job of teaching, at the direction of their guru.

Disciplic succession, etc.

Im not sure why you are upset.All SJC gurus are expected to teach others and we all do alot of "free" teaching if you want to call it that , or call it service to others by teaching,etc,

Some special courses require a small token to show dedication, commitment, sincerity, in addition money is required to make handouts, maintain phones,offices, internet and so many things.

There is plenty of "free" teaching on the SJC gurus websites , along with Sanjay and others like Visti Larsens hours and hours of lectures , free to download, it would keep the average person busy for YEARS!

In fact ,, Sanjays generosity in sharing his Jyotish knowledge is the single greatest reason why the internet is FULL of FREE internet Jyotish knowledge worldwide as Sanjay has opened the arena many years ago for all.

How many competent Vedic Astrologers can say they havent heard of Sanjay or read his books, or listened to his lectures.

Be happy that there is a new generation of Jyotishi to spread the teachings far and wide.!

Best wishes

Lakshmi

--- On Thu, 7/16/09, Deepak bhardwaj <vaysadeva1008@ .co. in> wrote:

Deepak bhardwaj <vaysadeva1008@ .co. in> how a person can be guru less in less then one yearsohamsa@ .comThursday, July 16, 2009, 6:29 PM

amskar to all

i would like to konw the qualification for becoming a Guru ... i have never seen any of them predicting any event how they can be a Guru ... only by understandig the meaning of jamini sutra book .. no body can be a Guru i chellenge openly predict any event of any body's chart of your choice even from your chart.. then i belive you are guru and capable to become a guru.. this is strage just becouse of earning money you are doing all this .. i am also angry with sanjay ji who are permitting these kind of activites .. sanjay ji decide some criteria for becomeing guru .. or A bacnh of good astrologer of diffrrent school who can decide any body able to become guru or not..this is wrong practice he any body can not be good astrologer ask him to become guru... wrong take action on this .......

regard

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

Dear Lakshmi & others,Excuse my barging in here but I simply could not keep away from writing a few words in respond to this issue.

I have been studying and practicing astrology for 16 years where of Jyotish for 13 years (Certified from the UK since 1998) and have hundreds of correct predictions (also failures naturally) many of which often are documented by feed back mail/email.

It has NEVER occurred  to me to call myself " Guru " or any other title for this matter. So is the case with many other well know astrologers around the world with even more years, knowledge, reputation, books & articles behind them.

To me it seems that there is a huge inflation in Jyotish titles within SJC (which I have reacted to many years ago), which in my opinion and in general terms does not justify itself in any way.

Any person can decorate himself/herself with any title (which in some societies matters a lot), but the actual value of recognition for those titles are zero unless it can be backed up by documented results over longer periods.

A humble dedicated astrologer does not need titles – please kindly refer to ‘The astrologers Code’’, which has been published on many lists and articles over the years.

His/her success is measured in the quality of their work i.e. correct prediction and/or guiding of satisfied people who seek their advice.

So, go back to been true humble astrologers and not title hunters.Be Blessed/Jay Weiss

2009/7/17 Deepak bhardwaj <vaysadeva1008

[Attachment(s) from Deepak bhardwaj included below]

Namskar maja ok i am attaching one chart predict and past event with in two mont)  of this person .. major event of his life.. 

regard--- On Fri, 17/7/09, Maja Å trbac <majastrbacastro wrote:

Maja Å trbac <majastrbacastroRe: how a person can be guru less in less then one yearsohamsa

Friday, 17 July, 2009, 12:39 PM

Om Gurave NamahDear Deepak, namastePeople whose names you listed bellow, I believe you are not well informed for how long they are learning Jyotish. It is much longer than one or three years. Do the homework again, please.

Who/what is qualifying you to judge their level of knowledge? Again please, your judgment is based on what? Have you ever had any form of communication with any of them?Warm Regards,Maja StrbacHari Om Tat Sat

--- On Thu, 7/16/09, Deepak bhardwaj <vaysadeva1008@ .co. in> wrote:Deepak bhardwaj <vaysadeva1008@ .co. in>

Re: how a person can be guru less in less then one yearsohamsa@ .comThursday, July 16,

2009, 8:28 PM

namskar madam may be you have not read the other name Maja and Bojan and Branka..they people as just new not less then year but very new .. thik about barnka (sorry) .. she joined astrology three year back and in this time she got married blessed with child ....she is entitled As guru even after this much personal commitment(mean where is time for astrology) 

There  is not objection of earning money after all every body need food.; but i am against unqualified

guru. i personaly respect sanjay ji knowldge and dedication there is no doubt about that ......... if you talk about internet spreading of joytish then these are " breeding

tanks " noting else... tell me how many indian people has been annoused as  A guru in last three year in SJC campare to other country.. just go behind the mirror... this is my last mail i just want to ask sanjay ji to maintain some code for an astrolger who can act as  a guru..

parnam--- On Fri, 17/7/09, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ > wrote:

Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ >Re: how a person can be guru less in less then one year

sohamsa@ .comFriday, 17 July, 2009, 8:47

AM

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Deepak,

Perhaps you arent aware. But Sanjay was taught by his guru, he in turn taught and has repeated what he has learned to his students, his students have now been instructed to teach others, and the tradition and parampara go on.

There is no problem....

These are NOT self appointed gurus, they are taking up the job of teaching, at the direction of their guru.

Disciplic succession, etc.

Im not sure why you are upset.All SJC gurus are expected to teach others and we all do alot of " free " teaching if you want to call it that , or call it service to  others by teaching,etc,

Some special courses require a small token to show dedication, commitment, sincerity, in addition money is required to make handouts, maintain phones,offices, internet and so many things.

There is plenty of  " free " teaching on the SJC gurus websites , along with Sanjay and others like Visti Larsens hours and hours of lectures , free to download, it would keep the average person busy for YEARS!

In fact ,, Sanjays generosity in sharing his Jyotish knowledge is the single greatest reason why the  internet is FULL of FREE internet Jyotish knowledge worldwide as Sanjay has opened the arena many years ago for all.

How many competent Vedic Astrologers can say they havent heard of Sanjay or read his books, or listened to his lectures.

Be happy that there is a new generation of Jyotishi to spread the teachings far and wide.!

Best wishes

Lakshmi

--- On Thu, 7/16/09, Deepak bhardwaj <vaysadeva1008@ .co. in> wrote:

Deepak bhardwaj <vaysadeva1008@ .co. in> how a person can be guru less in less then one year

sohamsa@ .comThursday, July 16, 2009, 6:29 PM

amskar to all 

i would like to  konw the qualification for becoming a Guru ... i have never seen any of them  predicting any event how they can be a Guru ... only by understandig  the meaning of jamini sutra book .. no body can be a Guru i chellenge openly predict any event of any body's chart of your choice even from your chart.. then i belive you are guru and capable to become a guru.. this is strage just becouse of earning money you are doing all this .. i am also angry with sanjay ji who are permitting these kind of activites .. sanjay ji decide some criteria for becomeing guru .. or A bacnh of good astrologer of diffrrent school who can decide any body able to become guru or not..this is wrong practice he any body can not be good astrologer ask him to become guru... wrong take action on this .......

regard

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.