IndiaDivine.org

Please help me understand!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi i am Simmie,

I am very much interested in settling abroad and want to do something good in my

career while living outside India. I need forthrightness regarding the same.

Here are my details 09/11/1983,17:06:00Hrs,Allahabad , India

Can you plz help me find out?

1- When will i go abroad?

2- When & Will I marry abroad and how would be the family of my future husband

and will it be a good marriage, how my husband will be like?

3- How will my career will be, will i be able to be financially independent ,

which field is good for me regarding career.

Please , please help!!!

Thanks in advance.

Guest guest

Chi.Simmie,

Your chart is as follows.Mesha lagnam,Rahu in two,Venus and Mars in six,saturn,Sun and mercury in seven,Jupiter and ketu in eight and lastly moon in nine.

Please validate the following.Between 11-11-2005 and 9-3-2007 it was t6he period of Chandra dasa and Guru bhukthi.as per Vimshottari.This ought to have been a period of yoga for you.You are most likely to aquire landed property between 9-3-2010 and 12-10-2010.It may also a period of health problems to your mother.During 1998 your mother went on pilgrimmages.You too accompanied her.This is so because Jupiter transited to menna rasi which is a sign of Moksha of kala purusha etc.You seem to have had some accident at about 1993/1994.it wasnt a favourable periof for your father.All because Jupiter transited to Libra then.It was then a period of venus and Mercury as per Vimshottari.Between 9-3 -2007 and 11-10-2008 it was moons dasa and Shanis bhukthi ,a fine period indeed.Change of house and change of place might have been one of the results.Pl reply,Jagannathan.

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 10:14 AM, kapilcanada12 <kapilcanada12 wrote:

Hi i am Simmie,I am very much interested in settling abroad and want to do something good in mycareer while living outside India. I need forthrightness regarding the same.Here are my details 09/11/1983,17:06:00Hrs,Allahabad , India

Can you plz help me find out?1- When will i go abroad?2- When & Will I marry abroad and how would be the family of my future husbandand will it be a good marriage, how my husband will be like?

3- How will my career will be, will i be able to be financially independent ,which field is good for me regarding career.Please , please help!!!Thanks in advance.