IndiaDivine.org

Odp: RE: Assistance in deciphering nimitta

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hare rama krsna

Dear Sanjayji, Pranam

Nope at this time, however I have big picture of Lord Nrsimha on my door and the cat coming was infront of that picture.

I was doing reading and on the next day I have also reading where I have given Lord Nrsimha remedy for pisac badhak (Mangal was lording jivanmuktaamsa and sitting in Makaraamsa forming Pisac yoga in Rasi).

Funny thing is that today when I have tried to remind myself what I was doing exactly in the reading - I find myself trying to focus whilst staring unconciously at AGAIN black cat on the Lipton tee

My idea was that its connected to health issues, 6L (which sits in Meshaamsa) is aspecting Rahu in Lagna in Mithuna, so lately I have fear about lungs issues due to smoking..maybe thats the warning or?

However there is no involvment of 1,8,10 in this yoga so hard to say if the sign *rather bhava/drekkana* can show adhistana..

Thank you for help again.

Regards

Rafal Gendarz

Elementy potencjalnie niebezpieczne zosta³y zablokowane.

Dear Rafal

Were you doing a Narasiá±�ha mantra or pujÄ� or seeing a picture or something related to ¦rÄ« Narasiá±�ha?

Sanjay Rath

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Rafal Gendarz 04 August 2009 18:29 sohamsa Re: Assistance in deciphering nimitta

om namo bhagavate narasimhaya Dear Gordon, When it comes to nimitta I have only faith in Vedanga knowledge. Yes he was walking in my house for 30 mins then he wanted to go out, so I opened the window. Yes, because Mesha is my Karakaamsha I understand it was something important for me, therefore I have put this querry here. Regards Rafal Gendarz SJC Jyotish Guru -------------- Consultations & Pages http://rohinaa.com rafal GWBrennan pisze:

Dear Rafal,

I hope someone knows how to traditionally decipher this for you. Here are some ordinary comments. Jyotish and ordinary knowledge are not opposed, so first (here in UK) black cats are traditionally lucky, very especially if they just turn up. That was confirmed several times in my life (but OK I have Aries lagna). Second, nice muhurta, more or less. Third, Aries is never going to be comfortable for you, but you can take it as a gift from God, and let it happen. It can only be a learning experience. Fourth, Nimitta does not seem to be so good, could cause some tension (which direction did it enter from) But not necessary to blame it on the cat, wife probably thinks it is wonderful. Has it moved in to your house?

Regards

Gordon

-------------------Re¿yser MUMII powraca z nowym widowiskowymG.I. Joe: CZAS KOBRY -> zobacz zwiastun filmuhttp://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http://corto.www.wp.pl/as/czaskobry.html&sid=823