IndiaDivine.org

Odp: RE: Grah Malika Yoga: Sarbaniji,PVRji,Vistiji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sanjayji

When it comes kalamrta/kalasarpa, you taught in your book that if rahu is with more planets than Ketu then even being on the end its Kalasarpa instead of kalamrta, based on that we see Mahadasa on the tail or on the yoga with more planets?

Reg

Rafal Gendarz

Elementy potencjalnie niebezpieczne zosta³y zablokowane.

Dear Sanjayji

Thank you very much for giving again lessons online for everyone. Please never stop that.

Is there some more circumstance than Kala...-yogas, that we see mahadasas from particular planet?

------

Could you tell more for which vargas, situation which dasa to use?

For example you teach that D3 (Sn) Moon-Vim is best dasa, same for health.

How with D10? What is the difference between Vim and ND there, apart from the meaning of these dasas?

-----

Also we can know from chart, what types of work the person will have in life (artha kona d10), also we can predict when the native will get knew job (5L) or will change the job (8L/3L), but how to see which kind of jobs will be done in which period?

We can say that person will switch to buisness/job based on dasa, but when one is in area of jobs (6H) then how to know in which periods one would experience particular kind of jobs?

Like one can be doctor and engineer, so how to see when he will be doctor and when engineer?

Which dasa to use? Which technique?

I would be grateful if you could touch these topics here.

Regards

Rafal Gendarz

Elementy potencjalnie niebezpieczne zosta³y zablokowane.

Dear JK da

Namaskar. No this does not apply to the antardaúâ planet as it is then seen from daúâ planet as daúâ pâka .

In your chart Ketu is in 11H which is fantastic placement. Now from here we see the other graha � Saturn is lagneúa placed in 9H from Ketu which makes it very favourable during its daúâ giving many financial gains. Results will be slow but steady and very good for daughter and spouse as well. You wil get strong support and gains for the work you do and hard work will get rewarded.

Râhu in 7H from Ketu is not bad, but not very good either.

Agni graha are not well placed w.r.t. Ketu as they are in 1, 8, 10 houses which are related to longevity and health.

3 planets in 11H from Ketu is very good.

Like this you can judge

Regards

Sanjay Rath

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of jk.dasgupta 07 August 2009 14:22 sohamsa RE: Re: Grah Malika Yoga: Sarbaniji,PVRji,Vistiji

Sanjayji,

Pranaam.

How to understand who is pulling down or supporting the `Shiva' planet? Based on planet placements or based on natural/tatkalik relations?

I also have KAY as well as GMY starting from Rahu & ending with Ketu in 5-11 axis. Sat is enemical to Ketu but it is sitting in 9th from Ketu. My Sat MD has been tough but good till now. Taking Ketu as `Shiva' planet, how to understand this from the chart?

Will this apply to the AD also?

Or there are more to this!

Best regards

Jk

sohamsa [sohamsa ]On Behalf Of Sanjay Rath 07 August 2009 13:21 sohamsa RE: Re: Grah Malika Yoga: Sarbaniji,PVRji,Vistiji

Dear Deepen

Try this for a change and see if it works in charts with KSY and KAY or Graha Mâlikâ.

1. Determine the starting planet (Devî) and Ending Planet (Úiva)

2. Râhu is the starting planet at 10 deg 03�while the ending planet is Venus in dhanus râúi. � Venus becoming Úiva is the controlling planet of the chart and the passage of life. Everything has to be determined as good or bad based on planets supporting or pulling down Venus.

Check the Vimúottari daúâ of planets from Venus. If they support then they are good, else bad.

There is another system -

For example, I find that your life starts to change from 13-24 years and 25th year shows blessings.

Complete life change from 25-30 years and then Mercury starts to bloom. Many changes start happening from about Oct-Nov 2009 (30th year) to your 38th year ...

Your comments would be nice.

Best wishes

Sanjay Rath

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of deepenthakkar79 31 July 2009 23:39 sohamsa Re: Grah Malika Yoga: Sarbaniji,PVRji,Vistiji

sohamsa , "deepenthakkar79" <justcoolout wrote: > > Respected Learned Gurujan's, > > I have a specific question relating to Grah Malika Yoga and how to > judge the results of this yoga happening in a chart ....Also the time > periods to judge and ascertain this particular results of this yoga.. > I have ths Yoga happening in my Rasi chart from 5th house to 9th house > and also > the same yoga happening in vimsamsa D-20 also from 5th house to 9th > house > > I am posting my details which might help , > > Natal Chart > > November 29, 1979 > Time: 4:15:00 pm > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT) > Place: 72 E 51' 00", 19 N 04' 00" > Mumbai , India > > With deep regards, > Deepen > Waiting for some comments

-------------------Konkurs "Zdjêcie z wakacji". Wygraj wycieczkê i wiele innych nagród. Zobacz:http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http://corto.www.wp.pl/as/wakacje2009_konkurs.html & sid=819

-------------------Re¿yser MUMII powraca z nowym widowiskowymG.I. Joe: CZAS KOBRY -> zobacz zwiastun filmuhttp://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http://corto.www.wp.pl/as/czaskobry.html&sid=823