IndiaDivine.org

Effects of 10th house in BPHS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

Determination of profession is a complex job,

It needs both deep study and experience.

I am attaching an article on 10th house ,it

may help upto some extent.

Regards,

G.K.GOEL

NEW DELHI-110 076

INDIA

Abhishek Sharma <abhichin

Monday, 24 August, 2009 10:04:22 AM

Re: Re: Effects of 10th house in BPHS

Namaste everyone,

What if someone does not have any planet in 10th house like mine.In that

case which planet will responsible for profession and also i would like to ask

which profession suits me best

20-dec-1985, 10:57 pm, nalagarh

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 3:46 AM, bhagavathi_harihara n <bhagavathi_harihara

n wrote:

>

>Sonuji,

>

>>There are several methods to determine profession. In the modern age, not only

10th house but also every house needs careful interpretation. I don't think

there is any single book which would give all the professions possible in the

world. You need to analyze several charts and then arrive at the best method for

determining profession. You may refer to B.V.Raman's How to judge a horoscope,

Vol II, where he has discussed 10th house in greater detail with several example

charts.

>

>>Regards,

>>bhagavathi

>

>

>>vedic_astrology_ classes@gro ups.com, sonu Krm <sonukrm

wrote:

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>> Respected Guruji

>>>

>>> I have gone through BPHS I am confused about the profession a native may

take up, in the modern age, kindly explain Effect of 10th House and even let

me know, if there are any book/s pertaining to profession

>>>

>>> Thank you

>>>

>>> Regards

>>>

>>> Sonu

>>>

>

>

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

http://in.local./

Dear Friends,Determination of profession is a complex job,It needs both deep study and experience.I am attaching an article on 10th house ,itmay help upto some extent.Regards, G.K.GOELNEW DELHI-110 076INDIAAbhishek Sharma <abhichin Sent: Monday, 24 August,

2009 10:04:22 AMRe: Re: Effects of 10th house in BPHS

Namaste everyone, What if someone does not have any planet in 10th house like mine.In that case which planet will responsible for profession and also i would like to ask which profession suits me best 20-dec-1985, 10:57 pm, nalagarh

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 3:46 AM, bhagavathi_harihara n <bhagavathi_harihara n wrote:

Sonuji,

There are several methods to determine profession. In the modern age, not only 10th house but also every house needs careful interpretation. I don't think there is any single book which would give all the professions possible in the world. You need to analyze several charts and then arrive at the best method for determining profession. You may refer to B.V.Raman's How to judge a horoscope, Vol II, where he has discussed 10th house in greater detail with several example charts.

Regards,

bhagavathi

vedic_astrology_ classes@gro ups.com, sonu Krm <sonukrm wrote:

>

>

>

> Respected Guruji

>

> I have gone through BPHS I am confused about the profession a native may take up, in the modern age, kindly explain Effect of 10th House and even let me know, if there are any book/s pertaining to profession

>

> Thank you

>

> Regards

>

> Sonu

>

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Goel Saab

Namaste,

Thank you for your nice article. In the concluding part, there is a reference for an article on choosing education and profession written by Justice S N Kapoor. Please tell us where that article is available. Is a soft copy of that article available anywhere?

Warm regards

Dilip Banerjee.

-

Gopal Goel

Cc: astrologyandremedies- ; Indian_Astrology_Group_Daily_Digest ; vedic astrology ; sohamsa

Monday, August 24, 2009 10:23 AM

Re: Effects of 10th house in BPHS

Dear Friends,Determination of profession is a complex job,It needs both deep study and experience.I am attaching an article on 10th house ,itmay help upto some extent.Regards,

G.K.GOELNEW DELHI-110 076INDIA

Abhishek Sharma <abhichin > Sent: Monday, 24 August, 2009 10:04:22 AMRe: Re: Effects of 10th house in BPHS

Namaste everyone, What if someone does not have any planet in 10th house like mine.In that case which planet will responsible for profession and also i would like to ask which profession suits me best 20-dec-1985, 10:57 pm, nalagarh

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 3:46 AM, bhagavathi_harihara n <bhagavathi_harihara n wrote:

Sonuji,There are several methods to determine profession. In the modern age, not only 10th house but also every house needs careful interpretation. I don't think there is any single book which would give all the professions possible in the world. You need to analyze several charts and then arrive at the best method for determining profession. You may refer to B.V.Raman's How to judge a horoscope, Vol II, where he has discussed 10th house in greater detail with several example charts.Regards,bhagavathi

vedic_astrology_ classes@gro ups.com, sonu Krm <sonukrm wrote:>> > > Respected Guruji> > I have gone through BPHS I am confused about the profession a native may take up, in the modern age, kindly explain Effect of 10th House and even let me know, if there are any book/s pertaining to profession > > Thank you> > Regards> > Sonu>

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.