IndiaDivine.org

Planets above and below The horizon

Rate this topic

Guest guest

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Dear Suvarna, Your question is not clear. Can you please state your question clearly.Warm Regards,Sanjay P2009/9/25 shahil suvarna <sree_pad2003

Sir,

Please explain as to where it should be calculated from i Lagna , AL or others and with what results.

S Suvarna

Try the new India Homepage. http://in./trynew

---

Sir,

What I mean, To say is planets are said to be above the horizon according to some ,learned people when they are placed from the 7th to the 12th house and give good results from the second half of life , the reverse will be when the planets are placed.below the horizon when they are placed from 1st to the 7th when the earlier part of life will be good. Is it true?

If yes from where it has yo be judged Lagna/ AL / Karkamsa/Paka lagna etc

Regards

S Suvarnan--- On Fri, 25/9/09, Sanjay Prabhakaran <sanjaychettiar wrote:

Sanjay Prabhakaran <sanjaychettiarRe: Planets above and below The horizonsohamsa Date: Friday, 25 September, 2009, 11:31 AM

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Dear Suvarna, Your question is not clear. Can you please state your question clearly.Warm Regards,Sanjay P

2009/9/25 shahil suvarna <sree_pad2003@ .co. in>

Sir, Please explain as to where it should be calculated from i Lagna , AL or others and with what results. S Suvarna Try the new India Homepage. http://in.. com/trynew------------ --------- --------- ------