IndiaDivine.org

NO break wish for continuity's -An Ekalivan's prayers.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste,One, after many sacrifices established his parampara jyotish knowledge in the farthest lands and other made it to pervade all round the earth by his gracious hard labor - Open-end free software. Both added luster to vedic-Astrology over a span of eleven years!Now I am pained at the most undesirable turn of events and could only blame it on the bad grachara that engulfed the good associates who brought renaissance to Vedic Astrology.Both are experiencing Budha Maha Dasa, it is a natural double edged sword capable of taking sweet revenges on them for their past Karma(Budha grha is said to be saabha karak,regardless of its sthithi in an horoscopre it would impose ordeals'). For the one, Rahu AD lord in 4th house - Budha MD lord in 6th house give him hostile attitude, mithra virya and for the other, Sani AD lord in the 8th

house with MD lord Budha grha samedha may subject the native to become a victim of kalakam.I being one among the many benefited by their knowledge and hard work, wish for their unity. May their ashtama-Sani prevail on them to reunite.Regards,D.Sathiyanarayana GuptaPS:Moderators,Lists to pardon me for the non astro contents.