IndiaDivine.org

Horoscope reading - Help needed

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Sirs,I am attaching my elder brothers horoscope details below for reading and guidance. He is currently job less and has been finding sticking onto a job very difficult. He hardly stays in a company for 10-11 months before either being shunted out or he himself resigning. Now he has taken a home loan and being jobless is putting strain not only on him but also the other members of the familty like may parents, myself.To top all these we have not been sucessful in getting a good match for his marriage. On multiple occasions just before the marriage finialisation , it got cancelled due to various reasons.Over all he has been a cause of concern for the entire family for many years now. Please read his horoscope and let us know when will he get married and also when he stabilise in job and in his life. As per the charts his Rahu Dasha is already over since the last 5-6 months and now he is under the budha dasa. This dasa supposedly is one of the best times in ones life. But does not seem to be so in my brothers case.A quick reply will be highly appreciated.Horoscope Details:Name: SreenivasanDOB: 19-03-1974Place of birth : kollengode, Palghat , Kerala,Time of birth: 7:48 AM ISTStar: TiruvonamBalance Dasa : 9-9-0 ChandraRegards,Girish Sundaram