IndiaDivine.org

Sri Rama's Brahmin curse for 14 years exile

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hare rama krishna dear Gurujis,

while I am reading an article today, Sri Rama's chart Brahmin curse took my

attention again.

I dont mention here all story of Rama (too long and not want to take your times

too much,many all of you know his story..)

Sri Rama went to forest and exile for 14 years,

is this duration -14 years- because of Mars's involving the curse his chart?

how Sri Rama did rescue from this Brahmin curse? doing mantras or ??

can we estimate when the curse hit the native ?

and can we count the curse duration from charts?

plus one more question pls: for ordinary people living in this age which mantra

or remedy can be applicable for Brahmin curse solving ?

best regards.

rozi

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Dear Rozi, You can read about Moola Dasa from the following Location,http://www.scribd.com/doc/259993/10-Moola-DasaYour questions may find answer there.

Warm Regards,Sanjay P2009/10/6 astro <astrologya

hare rama krishna dear Gurujis,

while I am reading an article today, Sri Rama's chart Brahmin curse took my attention again.

I dont mention here all story of Rama (too long and not want to take your times too much,many all of you know his story..)

Sri Rama went to forest and exile for 14 years,

is this duration -14 years- because of Mars's involving the curse his chart?

how Sri Rama did rescue from this Brahmin curse? doing mantras or ??

can we estimate when the curse  hit the native ?

and can we count the curse duration from charts?

plus one more question pls: for ordinary people living in this age which mantra or remedy can be applicable for Brahmin curse solving ?

best regards.

rozi

---

Thanks P.Sanjayji, for the link it was quite enlightening.

Jai Maa Kaali, Devbrato Sarkar"Wealth is not just about making the money BUT making the MAN while he is making money".--- On Wed, 10/7/09, Sanjay Prabhakaran <sanjaychettiar wrote:

Sanjay Prabhakaran <sanjaychettiarRe: Sri Rama's Brahmin curse for 14 years exilesohamsa Date: Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 7:40 AM

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Dear Rozi, You can read about Moola Dasa from the following Location,http://www.scribd. com/doc/259993/ 10-Moola- DasaYour questions may find answer there.Warm Regards,Sanjay P

2009/10/6 astro <astrologya >

hare rama krishna dear Gurujis,while I am reading an article today, Sri Rama's chart Brahmin curse took my attention again.I dont mention here all story of Rama (too long and not want to take your times too much,many all of you know his story..)Sri Rama went to forest and exile for 14 years,is this duration -14 years- because of Mars's involving the curse his chart?how Sri Rama did rescue from this Brahmin curse? doing mantras or ??can we estimate when the curse hit the native ?and can we count the curse duration from charts?plus one more question pls: for ordinary people living in this age which mantra or remedy can be applicable for Brahmin curse solving ?best regards.rozi------------ --------- --------- ------

||Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya. Om Namo Narayanaya||

Dear Prabhakaranji, Namaste.

It is stated that the Moola dasa starts from the strongest Kendra to lagna.  Suppose the strongest rasi is the 4th rasi from Lagna and it has Saturn or Ketu in it, would the Saturn / Ketu exception apply or does it apply only if Saturn and Ketu are in Lagna, regardless of the whether Lagna is the starting Rasi or not.  For example in

(1) Sri Rama's chart if Moon had been in Libra with Saturn, then the Moola dasa would start from Libra. Would the Saturn exception apply in this case (i.e Saturn is in the Arambha Rasi but not in Lagna).

alternatively, if

(2) Saturn had been in Kataka and Jupiter and Moon in Libra, then Moola Dasa would start from Libra again. Would the Saturn exception apply in this case since Saturn is in Lagna, though not in the starting Moola dasa Rasi of Libra.

Thanks very much for helping us with understanding this.

Best regards,

Somnath

||Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya. Om Namo Narayanaya||

On 10/7/09, Sanjay Prabhakaran <sanjaychettiar wrote:

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Dear Rozi, You can read about Moola Dasa from the following Location,http://www.scribd.com/doc/259993/10-Moola-Dasa

Your questions may find answer there.Warm Regards,Sanjay P

2009/10/6 astro <astrologya

hare rama krishna dear Gurujis,while I am reading an article today, Sri Rama's chart Brahmin curse took my attention again.

I dont mention here all story of Rama (too long and not want to take your times too much,many all of you know his story..)Sri Rama went to forest and exile for 14 years,is this duration -14 years- because of Mars's involving the curse his chart?

how Sri Rama did rescue from this Brahmin curse? doing mantras or ??can we estimate when the curse  hit the native ?and can we count the curse duration from charts?plus one more question pls: for ordinary people living in this age which mantra or remedy can be applicable for Brahmin curse solving ?

best regards.rozi---