IndiaDivine.org

Sarpa badhaka ,Young Filmmaker from NEW YORK

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Seniors,I have been following online recordings of SJC group for over two years now.In one of them regarding Bhadaka i found sarpa bhadaka that applies in my own chart.

I am a young filmmaker in New York and originally i belong to Rajasthan . I made my mark by makinga low budget feature film which earned lot of critical reviews and media attention in INDIA.

Last year i got a scholarship from NEW YORK FILM ACADEMY who liked my work. I will be completing my one year filmmakingcourse in Dec.I have been making some short films which have got positive reviews.  But somehow i am not able to get them to screen in big FILM FESTIVALS.

It can totally be a case that i am trying to get too big too soon. I am writing a script for a feature film now and would like to have some known names associate with it from BOLLYWOOD and HOLLYWOOD. The script is shaping nicely but before i proceed any further i want my chart to be free of any problems in the

near future. I know that i have  a sarpa bhadaka in my chart. Virgo ascendant, Rahu in seventh, and RETRO Jupiter in sixth .According to one of the SJC recordings  it should be cured by saying 

VIKATAYA HUMor7 Eggs of snakes made of silver in sri kacchur nageshwar templeI have also have three curses in the lagna, third house and in the eleventh house

i believe the eleventh house curse is the strongest. Should i worship sadashiva to overcome the main curse. How should i do it.IT WOULD BE SO SO GREAT IF THE LEARNED MEMBERS CAN HELP ME WITH MY CHART FOR MY FUTURE CAREER PURSUITS.

I am attaching my Chart .