my guru (if it is possible to know from chart).If I know my spiritual guru than

it is like seeing oasis in the desert and i will dedicate my part of daily time

in his japa and dhyaana.

DOB:-05th July 1977,Birth time:-20:23pm,Birth Place:-Miraj,Maharashtra,India

Thanking you and with best regards,

Mr.Sunilkumar S.Biradar

Dubai,UAE

Namskar ji 

i dont know why i open you chart where as i dont touch question which are related to spiritual guidance.. may be some karmik sambandha ..... see you are runining shani dasa and rahu antra this is placed in 9th house in rashi which is not a good placement .... (create confusion in mind ) rahu is presenting your dharma devta (time of transformation ) this is 9th from mangal atma karka .. 

magal have very prominent role in your chart you are born on Tuesday and mars is atma karka and ishta devta. placed in 4th in the rashi and in the lagna of d-20 so i would say first of all you should worship kula devta   or panchmukha hanuman (Narsimha ji) is also one mukha   ..he will him self guide you for your guru..  if you are destined to meet your guru he will himself manage to come in your life.. like ramkrisha and viveka nanda .. 

regard  2009/10/14 Sunilkumar.Biradar <sunilkumar.biradar

My Beloved Guruji's

Namasthe,

First of all the guruji's of the forum please accept my pranams.Please help me in knowing my spiritual guru from my chart as I am very much interested to know my guru (if it is possible to know from chart).If I know my spiritual guru than it is like seeing oasis in the desert and i will dedicate my part of daily time in his japa and dhyaana.

DOB:-05th July 1977,Birth time:-20:23pm,Birth Place:-Miraj,Maharashtra,India

Thanking you and with best regards,

Mr.Sunilkumar S.Biradar

Dubai,UAE

Respected Amit ji and Gurujis

Does every person finds their spiritual Gurus? When i see around I find most people having know knowledge about these things. How can we know if a person can find spiritual Guru and can move forward in path of enlightenment?

Warm Regards

Vivek

sohamsa From: amitpuri20Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 07:20:51 +0530Re: Spiritual Guru

Namskar ji

i dont know why i open you chart where as i dont touch question which are related to spiritual guidance.. may be some karmik sambandha ..... see you are runining shani dasa and rahu antra this is placed in 9th house in rashi which is not a good placement .... (create confusion in mind ) rahu is presenting your dharma devta (time of transformation ) this is 9th from mangal atma karka ..

magal have very prominent role in your chart you are born on Tuesday and mars is atma karka and ishta devta. placed in 4th in the rashi and in the lagna of d-20 so i would say first of all you should worship kula devta or panchmukha hanuman (Narsimha ji) is also one mukha ..he will him self guide you for your guru.. if you are destined to meet your guru he will himself manage to come in your life.. like ramkrisha and viveka nanda ..

regard

2009/10/14 Sunilkumar.Biradar <sunilkumar.biradar (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>

My Beloved Guruji'sNamasthe,First of all the guruji's of the forum please accept my pranams.Please help me in knowing my spiritual guru from my chart as I am very much interested to know my guru (if it is possible to know from chart).If I know my spiritual guru than it is like seeing oasis in the desert and i will dedicate my part of daily time in his japa and dhyaana.DOB:-05th July 1977,Birth time:-20:23pm,Birth Place:-Miraj,Maharashtra,IndiaThanking you and with best regards,Mr.Sunilkumar S.BiradarDubai,UAE

Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. Sign up now.

Namskar vivek jido not think much about this..spiritualism this is a decision of God not astrologer or human only he(God or nature ) decide who will spread his name... 

regard Amit puri2009/10/15 Vivek Bajaj <bajajvivek

Does every person finds their spiritual Gurus? When i see around I find most people having know knowledge about these things. How can we know if a person can find spiritual Guru and can move forward in path of enlightenment?

Warm Regards

Vivek 

sohamsa From: amitpuri20Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 07:20:51 +0530

Re: Spiritual Guru 

Namskar ji 

i dont know why i open you chart where as i dont touch question which are related to spiritual guidance.. may be some karmik sambandha ..... see you are runining shani dasa and rahu antra this is placed in 9th house in rashi which is not a good placement .... (create confusion in mind ) rahu is presenting your dharma devta (time of transformation ) this is 9th from mangal atma karka .. 

magal have very prominent role in your chart you are born on Tuesday and mars is atma karka and ishta devta. placed in 4th in the rashi and in the lagna of d-20 so i would say first of all you should worship kula devta   or panchmukha hanuman (Narsimha ji) is also one mukha   ..he will him self guide you for your guru..  if you are destined to meet your guru he will himself manage to come in your life.. like ramkrisha and viveka nanda .. 

regard

2009/10/14 Sunilkumar.Biradar <sunilkumar.biradar

My Beloved Guruji'sNamasthe,First of all the guruji's of the forum please accept my pranams.Please help me in knowing my spiritual guru from my chart as I am very much interested to know my guru (if it is possible to know from chart).If I know my spiritual guru than it is like seeing oasis in the desert and i will dedicate my part of daily time in his japa and dhyaana.

DOB:-05th July 1977,Birth time:-20:23pm,Birth Place:-Miraj,Maharashtra,IndiaThanking you and with best regards,Mr.Sunilkumar S.BiradarDubai,UAE

Namaste,It is simple truth that a Guru is sent according to our Goals. So, set the goals properly, reaffirm every now and then, (say every Thursday) and the Guru arrives when you are really ready for new learning/experiences.Shekhar--- On Thu, 15/10/09, Amit Puri <amitpuri20 wrote:Amit Puri <amitpuri20Re: Spiritual Gurusohamsa Date: Thursday, 15 October, 2009, 3:23 PM

Namskar vivek jido not think much about this..spiritualism this is a decision of God not astrologer or human only he(God or nature ) decide who will spread his name...

regard Amit puri2009/10/15 Vivek Bajaj <bajajvivek (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>

Warm Regards

Vivek

sohamsa@ .comamitpuri20 (AT) gmail (DOT) comThu, 15 Oct 2009 07:20:51 +0530

Re: Spiritual Guru

Namskar ji

i dont know why i open you chart where as i dont touch question which are related to spiritual guidance .. may be some karmik sambandha ..... see you are runining shani dasa and rahu antra this is placed in 9th house in rashi which is not a good placement .... (create confusion in mind ) rahu is presenting your dharma devta (time of transformation ) this is 9th from mangal atma karka ..

magal have very prominent role in your chart you are born on Tuesday and mars is atma karka and ishta devta. placed in 4th in the rashi and in the lagna of d-20 so i would say first of all you should worship kula devta or panchmukha hanuman (Narsimha ji) is also one mukha ..he will him self guide you for your guru.. if you are destined to meet your guru he will himself manage to come in your life.. like ramkrisha and viveka nanda ..

regard

2009/10/14 Sunilkumar.Biradar <sunilkumar.biradar@ hotmail.com>

My Beloved Guruji'sNamasthe,First of all the guruji's of the forum please accept my pranams.Please help me in knowing my spiritual guru from my chart as I am very much interested to know my guru (if it is possible to know from chart).If I know my spiritual guru than it is like seeing oasis in the desert and i will dedicate my part of daily time in his japa and dhyaana.

DOB:-05th July 1977,Birth time:-20:23pm, Birth Place:-Miraj, Maharashtra, IndiaThanking you and with best regards,Mr.Sunilkumar S.BiradarDubai,UAE

Try the new India Homepage.