IndiaDivine.org

Help requested on wearing a Blue Sapphire ring - Sade Sathi Please Help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OM NAMAH SHIVAYAH!!!

Hello Greetings dear Gurujan.

Please provide me advise on wearing a ring made with Blue Sapphire stone, I mean

to which finger of which hand.

As I am wearing a ring made with gold, on my left hand ring finger.

Some one has suggested that to wear a ring made of silver, as they have faced

many problems when wearing the ring made of gold, when changed to silver all

their problems were resolved.

From that day onwards I'm not wearing the ring and placed it in my god's place,

due to fear and even stopped wearing navagraha and pushparag ring also.

My details are as follows, just in case to give an advise from astrological

point of view:

Name: VenkataRatnakumar, DOB: Mar-05-1961, Place of Birth: Tadepalligudem,

WestGodavari Dist, AndhraPradesh, India, Time:10:51 AM.

Now can someone advise me what kind of ring/s made of what stones, I need to

start wearing.

Can some one also suggest me, how my career path will be and overall prospects,

as I was jobless between June 2008 till Mar 2009 (9 months) and again from May

2009 till date (5 months).

Your precious advise will help me and give some hope and oxygen to me and my

life.

Thanks in advance for your advice/s.

PS: I have posted the same message couple of days back, no clue why it's not

appearing on this forum.

S A T U R N A S T R A L G E M S T O N E The astrological treatise the JatakaChandrika assigns Blue Sapphire for Saturn. ( SANER NEELAM)Saturn's day came to be called as Saturday. The number 8has been assigned to him numerologically.

Functional Benefic in your chart - Saturn Cosmic Colour to be enhanced - Violet Recommended GemStone - Blue Sapphire Alternate Gemstone - Blue Spinel Solar/Lunar Metal to be used - Gold Alternate Metal - Iron Herbal Ashes to be used - Prosopis Cosmic Number to be used - Eight Most Auspicious Day - Saturday Most Auspicious Month - August Hand to be worn on - Right Affected Element - Air Affected sense - Touch Affected Bodily Organ - Skin Affected Anatomical System - Nervous Affected Chakra - 4th Anahata Day of Invocation - Saturday Time for Invocation - 2 hrs 40 mins before Sunset

Your wellplaced planet is Saturn. Your gem is Blue Sapphire.It should be worn on the finger touching the skin.

Gemological Characteristics of Blue Sapphire

Species Corundum Transparency Transparent Color Blue Refractive Index 1.762 - 1.770 Specific Gravity 4.00 Crystal System Hexagonal Dispersion 0.018 Flourescence moderate to strong pink

MANTRA------

It should be worn on a Shukla Paksha Saturday after chanting the mantra OM SHAM Sanaischaraye namah 108 times in a stateof physical and mental purity.

Blue Sapphire should be got set in a ring of steel ( if that is not possible Ashta Dhatu should be used) on a Saturday.

The ring should be worn on the middle finger of the right handtwo hours before sunset. The Blue Sapphire should not be lessthan 5 carats.

Secondary Gems or Upa Ratnas (Substitutions)-----------

The substitutes for Blue Sapphire are Blue Zircon AmethystBlue Tourmaline Lapis Lazuli Blue Spinel and Neeli.

Important : Ruby Pearl or Yellow Sapphire should never be wornalong with Blue Sapphire.

Sloka

Neelanjana Samanabham Raviputram Yamagrajam Chaya Marthanda Sambhootham Tham Namami Sanaiswaram

With warm regards,

G Kumarastro scholar, writer & programmerhttp://www.e.com

-

v.chavakula

sohamsa

Tuesday, October 20, 2009 1:08 AM

Help requested on wearing a Blue Sapphire ring - Sade Sathi <<Please Help>>

OM NAMAH SHIVAYAH!!!Hello Greetings dear Gurujan.Please provide me advise on wearing a ring made with Blue Sapphire stone, I mean to which finger of which hand. As I am wearing a ring made with gold, on my left hand ring finger. Some one has suggested that to wear a ring made of silver, as they have faced many problems when wearing the ring made of gold, when changed to silver all their problems were resolved.From that day onwards I'm not wearing the ring and placed it in my god's place, due to fear and even stopped wearing navagraha and pushparag ring also.My details are as follows, just in case to give an advise from astrological point of view:Name: VenkataRatnakumar, DOB: Mar-05-1961, Place of Birth: Tadepalligudem, WestGodavari Dist, AndhraPradesh, India, Time:10:51 AM.Now can someone advise me what kind of ring/s made of what stones, I need to start wearing.Can some one also suggest me, how my career path will be and overall prospects, as I was jobless between June 2008 till Mar 2009 (9 months) and again from May 2009 till date (5 months).Your precious advise will help me and give some hope and oxygen to me and my life.Thanks in advance for your advice/s.PS: I have posted the same message couple of days back, no clue why it's not appearing on this forum.