IndiaDivine.org

Rahu in 9th House

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sunil, Thanks for sharing your experience . It is delighted to know that Rahu in 9th has given you some favorable spirutal experience.with best regards,Sreekumar --- On Tue, 20/10/09, Sunilkumar Biradar <sunilkumar.biradar wrote:Sunilkumar Biradar <sunilkumar.biradarRE: Deepavalisohamsa Date: Tuesday, 20 October, 2009, 7:09

Dear Beloved Guru'sNamasthe,Yes I do have my Rahu in 9th (Virgo) for Makara Lagna.Both Lagnesh Shani from 7th house (Cancer) with special 3rd and Surashrestra Jupiter Guru (placed along with yogakaraka Bhargava)from 5th with his special 5th aspect is aspecting the Rahu.To add twist in the tail now I am under Saturn/Rahu period and suffering like anything.I have under great confusion and due to this great confusion state lost lot of wealth and hence my finance suffered like anything.My Rahu bhukti will going to complete in May 2009 and till that time I have to face this inevitable losses.But I have noticed during this period there is something which is saving me and Spiritually i am good in this period as I have visited lot of sacred places which every Hindu will desire to visit at least one time in life.But most important factor is that it will create big confusions and lot of illusions.Thanking you and with best regards,Mr.Sunilkumar S.BiradarAssistant Resident EngineerImprovement of Roads & Access Surrounding Metro Stations (R659/11)PARSONS Overseas LtdDubai,UAEsohamsa@ .comCC: srath (AT) gmail (DOT) compadmanu Mon, 19 Oct 2009 12:08:33 -0700RE: Deepavali

Om Gurave Namah

Namasthe

I am also interested in this, as my son is having it. Kanya Lagna with Rahu in Vrishabha and Guru in Karkataka.

Srinivasa--- On Sun, 10/18/09, Sreekumar Ambalath <skumar_astro@ .co. uk> wrote:

Sreekumar Ambalath <skumar_astro@ .co. uk>RE: Deepavalisohamsa@ .comCc: srath (AT) gmail (DOT) comSunday, October 18, 2009, 8:35 PM

Dear Sanjay ji, Has anybody become spirutually sucessful having rahu in 9th house ? What is mitigating factor.with best regards,Sreekumar Wanted to know if somebody --- On Mon, 19/10/09, Sreekumar Ambalath <skumar_astro@ .co. uk> wrote:

Sreekumar Ambalath <skumar_astro@ .co. uk>RE: Deepavalisohamsa@ .comMonday, 19 October, 2009, 9:02

Dear Sanjayji, Thank you for this explanation . Aqaurius has been mentioned as terrible sign being a natural bhadak to Aries , right ? Jupiter is considered very powerful there , as it has power obstruction , and remove the bhadhak effect .What about rahu over there (9th House) , lets us say for gemeni lagna people ? The dasa is going to be terrible . It is his own houseDoes anybody can be successful in spirituality well if hau is positioned in 9th house.with best regards,Sreekumar --- On Thu, 15/10/09, Sanjay Rath <sanjayrath (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Sanjay Rath <sanjayrath (AT) gmail (DOT) com>RE: Deepavalisohamsa@ .comThursday, 15 October, 2009, 7:52

om gurave namah

Dear Sri Kursija

Vedic festivals are performed for either (1) getting over the evils or (2) remembering a birthday or some such occasion calling for festivities. Rama navami and Krishna janmastami fall into the latter category while the Mahsshiva ratri, Lakshmi puja or diwali and few others fall into the former category of removal of evils.

Lord Shiva symbolises knowledge, the highest, purest and best and why should He be worshipped when the Sun and Moon are in terrible Aquarius? The only reason being that this sign is natural badhaka sign which is the ignorance or avidya rashi. It is also the opposite to Simha, the 5th house of knowledge of the natural zodiac. Therefore Mahashivaratri is technically also called *Narka chaturdashi* or symbolising all those forces of nature which jyotish calls *leading to narka*. Now when the indications are sure that one is going to hell, who else but the bhole-baba, the merciful who can forgive criminals and everyone, just for the asking, is worshipped on this date. Whn we look deeper, the tithi is ruled by Venus and such a dark, moonless tithi shows the base animal sexual instincts of all creatures. It shows the bestiality in men where students do not even spare

the wife

of their teachers, or incest of a terrible kind. Who else but Shiva can forgive this sin. The Maha-Dipa is the crucial moment of Shiva ratri for making the prayer for light.

Coming to amavasya, the tithi is ruled by Rahu which eclipses the Sun, causes poverty and is very terrible. The worst case scenario is when the Sun is also debilitated in this tithi indicating total eclipse of fortune. As per jyotish, lagna shows intelligence, Moon life and Sun wealth or every kind. This eclipsing combination of amavasya with the debilitated Sun completely destroys wealth. But why worship Lakshmi, why not Kubera, the lord of wealth? For this we look at the root cause of destruction of the wealth and find the weak eclipsed Sun. Sun rules temples/dharma which is protected by Vishnu, and Lakshmi worships Bhagavan with the bijas of the Sun [srimad Bhagavatam ref- http://srath. com/om/index. php?option= com_content & view=article & id=233:bhagavata- mantra & catid=102:srivishnu & Itemid=141]

There is more to this in the Jaimini Lessons where the Tithi are mapped into signs etc, but that is not in the question

Best regards

Sanjay Rath

sohamsa@ .com [sohamsa] On Behalf Of S.C. Kursija13 October 2009 12:42sohamsa@ .comRE: Deepavali

Respected Sh.Sanjay Rath ji,

Thanks for the reply. My question was related to astrology, not to tradition. My clear question was that when Sun is debilitated and Moon is combust on Amavasya forming Adham yoga. Sun in Tula deprives the native of wealth.(Phaladeepik a)

how it can give Lakshmi. We are worshiping Lakshmi on that day.According to my understanding that the every festival in India is celebrate on the basis of some astrological reasons. What is the astrological reason behind celebrating Deepawali on that day?

Regards

--- On Mon, 10/12/09, Sanjay Rath <sanjayrath (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Sanjay Rath <sanjayrath (AT) gmail (DOT) com>RE: Deepavalisohamsa@ .comMonday, October 12, 2009, 10:54 PM

Dear Sri Kursija

This is a very ancient custom which is also taught in the Brihat Samhita. The financial new year begins with the end of the amavasya (amaanta maasa) in Tula rashi

The Finance Minister is also established on the basis of the sankranti of the tula rashi ( or 7th house for mundane charts)

This is the principle of Mahalaxmi who is the *devata* for the Finance Minister and all business and trade including the markets. For people to be successful in trading, markets, share bazaar, and everything associated they should worship Laxmi (shriiM) whereas those seeking financial support and rajayoga like the Finance Minsiter, Kings and people in power must worship Her as Mahalxmi (hriiM)

Best regards Sanjay Rath

sohamsa@ .com [sohamsa] On Behalf Of S.C. Kursija10 October 2009 11:11Ancient_astrology; sohamsa@ .com Deepavali

Dear Learned and Respected members,Please guide me that why Deepavali is celebrated when the Sun is debilitated in Libra and Moon is combust, Amavasya.In some parts of India trader start their new accounts books. It is a financial years's beginning.The combination of Sun and Moon so formed is called Adham yoga.Regards

Don’t fall behind. Log on to MSN India for a roundup on the world panorama