RE: Please adviseme the remedy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Sh. Sanjay Rath ji,

the native is having the following data

DOB 22-4-1941

TOB 0115 hrs

POB Karachi Pakistan

The native is suffering from Pyorrhea, fistula, fissures and during Venus/ Sun he develop cataract. Will you please advise some astrological remedy to help the native/ I will be highly thankful to you..

Regards--- On Sat, 11/14/09, Venkatesh <ksvssvk wrote:

Venkatesh <ksvssvkRE: Re: Please help me on Analysis of my Marriage!!sohamsa Cc: sanjayrathDate: Saturday, November 14, 2009, 7:30 PM

JAI SRIRAM

Dear Sanjay,

Utpanna dasa can be applicable to Moon is in 6th from lagna?

Thanks,

Venkatesh--- On Thu, 12/11/09, Sanjay Rath <sanjayrath wrote:

Sanjay Rath <sanjayrathRE: Re: Please help me on Analysis of my Marriage!!sohamsa Date: Thursday, 12 November, 2009, 1:53 PM

om gurave namah

Dear Senthil

In your chart the lagnesha and 6th lord have parivartana yoga. Since this involves a good and bad house, this forms periods of intense suffering. These two planets Jupter (exalted) and Moon (lagnesh) are also the beignning and end of the graha malika yoga from the lagna to the 6th house. Graha malika yoga indiates a good beginnng for evertything but a sad ending. The Moon indicates one's community and this affliction is bringing suffering from community. This event/suffering is happening due to the dasa (Saturn) whcih is that of a prime maraka bring the 7th lord and also placed in the 2nd house. The antardasa lord Moon is only supporting Saturn being in trines to it.

All this suffering is revolving around marriage (first marriage) because Saturn is the lord of 7th house (marriage). The Upapada is in Mesha rashi and these planets Saturn and Moon are in trines to it. Moon indicates that the marriage should have given one pregnancy (only one child) ... this is from rashi chart - can you confirm if you had aone pregnancy/child from marriage.

Venus as the lord of the 2nd house from Upapada is well placed in own sign Libra but will give the results of the debilitated Sun it conjoins. The aspect of Saturn on Venus converts this negative combination into a curse. This becomes even moreevil or terrible curse due to the papa-kartari yoga of Rahu and Mars on Venus with the evil aspect of Rahu on Venus as well. Very terrible *course of spouse* from previous lfe. You are suffering the negative effects of this curse during this time and this has made life tough and threatens the peace in your native home. In the navamsa the 7th house is under terrible affliction by MKS Mars and conjunction of a Vayu graha (Saturn) ... the Vayu causes the terrible fire (Mars) to burn very high and there is lot of sffering and destruction. Please offer Tulasi to Bhagavan Vishnu/krishna to reduce the burning feeling inside. Moon in nicha navamsha is also confirming the suffering during its period. REMEDY Recite the Kamala Lakshmi mantra and Sadaashiva mantra everyday in the morning before eating anything, in empty stomach om aiM hriiM shriiM kliiM sauH jagat-pra-suutyai namaH ...1008 times om bhur-bhuva-svaH saamba-sadaa- shivaaya namaH ...108 times Start from any Friday (tomorrow also without delay). In 40 days time the burning will stop but it will take a little time to heal the wonds caused by this emotional trauma that your parents have suffered. Advise them to wait a little bit for better days to come and then do consider having a second marriage after performing a Kumbha vivaha (actually Arka vivaha) first. Do not have anoher marriage without this remedial measure. Best Wishes Sanjay Rath 15B Gangaram Hospital Road, New Delhi 110060, India; +91 (011) 4504 8762 Readings: www.srath.com; Courses: www.sohamsa. com; Books: www.sagittariuspubl ications. com; Community: www.. org

sohamsa@ .com [sohamsa] On Behalf Of findsenthil12 November 2009 11:45sohamsa@ .com Re: Please help me on Analysis of my Marriage!!

Dear Gurus,Please help me in replying to my mail and please give me analysis, as my family is in very difficult situation. I request you gurus,on giving our family a light regarding the future.Regards,Senthilsohamsa@ .com, "findsenthil" <findsenthil@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Gurus,> > My married life has come to an end and got divorced sometime ago. My wife was the one who broke away from the marriage bond, as I wanted to live together. All my efforts to talk to her and said that small problems in life should be managed and the decision to split is not a good one. She refused to agree and was adamant in the decision and I had to give up.> > The situation now is my parents want to look for a new life for me, with second marriage. In this situation,

in my community,the girl and her parents have started tarnishing my name by saying some wrong things as the reason for split, which may affect my second marriage.> My family in a very difficult situation on this happenings.By word of mouth, they are doing things like this for their safety or security which ever it is. God and my parents know what is truth.> > > I would request your help in this regard to analyse my chart and help me in predicting, when the marriage will happen and will there be any problem by those people on this regard and also on child birth.> > Request your help on this regards please and me and my family are in a depressed situation in this regard.> > My DOB details> > 06-11-1978 (Nov 6th)> Chennai, India> 00:29:10 hrs> > Thanks,> > Senthil>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.