IndiaDivine.org

Can we adopt a child-To Sanjay Rath ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Sanjay Ji

Many thanks for your reply, it would be a lot of help if you could please elaborate on "krishna is the upaya".

Your word means a lot! Earlier about 8years back you helped us when our first child was born. In very adverse circumstances I read thru' your mails again and again to get over the difficult period so your intervention/guidance played a very significant role in our lives.

Sincere regardsAnu

Sanjay Rath <sanjayrathsohamsa Sent: Sun, November 22, 2009 11:39:41 PMRE: Re: Can we adopt a child

om gurave namah

Dear Anu

Krishna is the upaya

Best Wishes

Sanjay Rath

15B Gangaram Hospital Road, New Delhi 110060, India; +91 (011) 4504 8762

Readings: www.srath.com; Courses: www.sohamsa. com; Books: www.sagittariuspubl ications. com; Community: www.. org

sohamsa@ .com [sohamsa] On Behalf Of Anu Gul22 November 2009 10:54sohamsa@ .comRe: Re: Can we adopt a child

Can there be some upaya so that our child can have company

ahimsavm <ahimsans (AT) nadlanu (DOT) com>sohamsa@ .comSat, November 21, 2009 7:54:40 AM Re: Can we adopt a child

Om Namah Shivaya,Dear Amit/Anu,This is purely astrological analyses, so please take it as such. Father's chart shows only one child which is weak and sickly, while Guru is very afflicted as a karaka and Shukra as putra karaka is also afflicted in Saptamsa, so better to concentrate on the health of this child. I would not simply advice adoption for many reasons, one is to avoid further suffering while another is simple: children would oppose to each other.Best wishes,Zoransohamsa@ .com, Amit Puri <amitpuri20@ ...> wrote:>> Namskar Anu> > dont think of your sadisati and other stuff..> > this is very senstive topic and you should not discuss it in public form> (better in personal) as we dont know your family back round and> your

financial status ( matter alot in case of adoption) ... and if you> want to adopt children who can look after your first children> (not healthy) then better send his chart... adoption can create further> problem for him.. be practical... ..> > regard> Amit puri> > 2009/11/20 Haresh(Harry) Nathani <haresh1405@ ...>> > >> >> > Dear Anu> >> > Below are the charts of urself and ur husband> >> > Ur husbands chart> >> > Ur chart> >> > If u hv a look at the charts, ur saddi satti got over in sept 09, ur> > husbands saddi satti is in its second phase. Saddi satti denies progeny. In> > ur husbands chart also sani is in transit is in his 11th house, and> > currently jup/sani dasha period has also started.> >> >> >> >

It is not that u do not hv any scope of second offspring, but due to saddi> > satti and also AD of sani, sani by nature always delays, u will hv a late> > second offspring.> >> >> >> > Remedies on shanty yagya of rahu/ketu/sani will help in solving ur issue> > related problems.> >> >> >> > *HARESH(HARRY) NATHANI **VEDIC ASTROLOGER** **CELL +91 9867214103*Subscrib e> > on this link http://in.groups. / group/Chandra- AdityaAstroRemed ies> > For Professional Paid Consultancy mail request for charges to> > haresh1405@. ../hareshgnathan i<haresh1405 /hareshgnath anior call +91 9867214103> >> >> >> > ** sohamsa@ .com [sohamsa@ .com] *On> > Behalf Of *Anu Gul> > *Sent:* Thursday, November 19, 2009 10:55 AM> > *To:* sohamsa@ .com> > *Cc:* sohamsa@ .com> > *Subject:* Can we adopt a child> >> >> >> >> >> > Respected Gurujans,> > Posting here to get a view on what astrologers say to us that there is no> > problem in having a second child but it is not

coming. Our first is a 8 year> > old who has congenital problems.. Desperately want sibling for him so he> > would have somebody after we are gone. Consulted many astrologers and they> > say there is no problem. Can we adopt. Will that be fruitful to our first> > child.> > Details of parents> >> > Mother 26.6.1971 at 20:10hrs, Dehradun> >> > father: 06.02.1969, 1:55AM, Dehradun> >> > Kind regards> >> > Anu> >> >> >> > > >>

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Anu,

I dont have your chart in front of me,

but as I recall from a quick look when you first posted you have saturn/and or rahu in the 5th which definetly can indicate an adopted child, or marrying a person that already has children..

These combinations can give adoption, or some other non conventional techniques, like children through in vetro , etc artificial insemiation etc.

I think you will have several children, how you get them,, i cant say for sure.Just go carefully and slowly and make sure you get the right child, if you adopt, dont rush. Find the right match.I just want to mention, Ive seen plenty of afflicted charts wherein the parents are still able to be parents and happy. Afflicted just means not so easy to concieve and raise own child, etc, doesnt mean impossible usually.

Get a GOPAL diety of Lord Krishna- worship him in this form- Krishna as a baby.

Take care, not to miss, be regular with your worship like you would a baby.

Offer, milk, yogherts,sweets, etc

Best wishes, on an addition to your family.!

Lakshmi

Anu Gul <gul_anusohamsa Sent: Mon, November 23, 2009 3:36:48 AMRe: Re: Can we adopt a child-To Sanjay Rath ji

Respected Sanjay Ji

Many thanks for your reply, it would be a lot of help if you could please elaborate on "krishna is the upaya".

Your word means a lot! Earlier about 8years back you helped us when our first child was born. In very adverse circumstances I read thru' your mails again and again to get over the difficult period so your intervention/ guidance played a very significant role in our lives.

Sincere regardsAnu

Sanjay Rath <sanjayrath (AT) gmail (DOT) com>sohamsa@ .comSun, November 22, 2009 11:39:41 PMRE: Re: Can we adopt a child

om gurave namah

Dear Anu

Krishna is the upaya

Best Wishes

Sanjay Rath

Readings: www.srath.com; Courses: www.sohamsa. com; Books: www.sagittariuspubl ications. com; Community: www.. org

sohamsa@ .com [sohamsa] On Behalf Of Anu Gul22 November 2009 10:54sohamsa@ .comRe: Re: Can we adopt a child

ahimsavm <ahimsans (AT) nadlanu (DOT) com>sohamsa@ .comSat, November 21, 2009 7:54:40 AM Re: Can we adopt a child

Om Namah Shivaya,Dear Amit/Anu,This is purely astrological analyses, so please take it as such. Father's chart shows only one child which is weak and sickly, while Guru is very afflicted as a karaka and Shukra as putra karaka is also afflicted in Saptamsa, so better to concentrate on the health of this child. I would not simply advice adoption for many reasons, one is to avoid further suffering while another is simple: children would oppose to each other.Best wishes,Zoransohamsa@ .com, Amit Puri <amitpuri20@ ...> wrote:>> Namskar Anu> > dont think of your sadisati and other stuff..> > this is very senstive topic and you should not discuss it in public form> (better in personal) as we dont know your family back round and> your

financial status ( matter alot in case of adoption) ... and if you> want to adopt children who can look after your first children> (not healthy) then better send his chart... adoption can create further> problem for him.. be practical... ..> > regard> Amit puri> > 2009/11/20 Haresh(Harry) Nathani <haresh1405@ ...>> > >> >> > Dear Anu> >> > Below are the charts of urself and ur husband> >> > Ur husbands chart> >> > Ur chart> >> > If u hv a look at the charts, ur saddi satti got over in sept 09, ur> > husbands saddi satti is in its second phase. Saddi satti denies progeny. In> > ur husbands chart also sani is in transit is in his 11th house, and> > currently jup/sani dasha period has also started.> >> >> >> >

It is not that u do not hv any scope of second offspring, but due to saddi> > satti and also AD of sani, sani by nature always delays, u will hv a late> > second offspring.> >> >> >> > Remedies on shanty yagya of rahu/ketu/sani will help in solving ur issue> > related problems.> >> >> >> > *HARESH(HARRY) NATHANI **VEDIC ASTROLOGER** **CELL +91 9867214103*Subscrib e> > on this link http://in.groups. / group/Chandra- AdityaAstroRemed ies> > For Professional Paid Consultancy mail request for charges to> > haresh1405@. ../hareshgnathan i<haresh1405 /hareshgnath anior call +91 9867214103> >> >> >> > ** sohamsa@ .com [sohamsa@ .com] *On> > Behalf Of *Anu Gul> > *Sent:* Thursday, November 19, 2009 10:55 AM> > *To:* sohamsa@ .com> > *Cc:* sohamsa@ .com> > *Subject:* Can we adopt a child> >> >> >> >> >> > Respected Gurujans,> > Posting here to get a view on what astrologers say to us that there is no> > problem in having a second child but it is not

coming. Our first is a 8 year> > old who has congenital problems.. Desperately want sibling for him so he> > would have somebody after we are gone. Consulted many astrologers and they> > say there is no problem. Can we adopt. Will that be fruitful to our first> > child.> > Details of parents> >> > Mother 26.6.1971 at 20:10hrs, Dehradun> >> > father: 06.02.1969, 1:55AM, Dehradun> >> > Kind regards> >> > Anu> >> >> >> > > >>

Dear Lakshmi ji

Thanks for your reply. Is that what Sanjay ji meant when he said "krishna is the upaya".

Thanks

anu

Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikarysohamsa Sent: Wed, November 25, 2009 12:40:53 AMRe: Re: Can we adopt a child-To Sanjay Rath ji

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Anu,

I dont have your chart in front of me,

but as I recall from a quick look when you first posted you have saturn/and or rahu in the 5th which definetly can indicate an adopted child, or marrying a person that already has children..

These combinations can give adoption, or some other non conventional techniques, like children through in vetro , etc artificial insemiation etc.

I think you will have several children, how you get them,, i cant say for sure.Just go carefully and slowly and make sure you get the right child, if you adopt, dont rush. Find the right match.I just want to mention, Ive seen plenty of afflicted charts wherein the parents are still able to be parents and happy. Afflicted just means not so easy to concieve and raise own child, etc, doesnt mean impossible usually.

Get a GOPAL diety of Lord Krishna- worship him in this form- Krishna as a baby.

Take care, not to miss, be regular with your worship like you would a baby.

Offer, milk, yogherts,sweets, etc

Best wishes, on an addition to your family.!

Lakshmi

Anu Gul <gul_anu >sohamsa@ .comMon, November 23, 2009 3:36:48 AMRe: Re: Can we adopt a child-To Sanjay Rath ji

Respected Sanjay Ji

Your word means a lot! Earlier about 8years back you helped us when our first child was born. In very adverse circumstances I read thru' your mails again and again to get over the difficult period so your intervention/ guidance played a very significant role in our lives.

Sincere regardsAnu

Sanjay Rath <sanjayrath (AT) gmail (DOT) com>sohamsa@ .comSun, November 22, 2009 11:39:41 PMRE: Re: Can we adopt a child

om gurave namah

Dear Anu

Krishna is the upaya

Best Wishes

Sanjay Rath

coming. Our first is a 8 year> > old who has congenital problems... Desperately want sibling for him so he> > would have somebody after we are gone. Consulted many astrologers and they> > say there is no problem. Can we adopt. Will that be fruitful to our first> > child.> > Details of parents> >> > Mother 26.6.1971 at 20:10hrs, Dehradun> >> > father: 06.02.1969, 1:55AM, Dehradun> >> > Kind regards> >> > Anu> >> >> >> > > >>