Can we adopt a child-To Anuji and Beloved Gurudev Sanjay Rathji,

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hare rama krsna

Dear Anuji and Beloved Gurudev Sanjay Rathji,

Namaste,

This is a real life story and it tells us about how powerful the divine

blessings are. From August 2006 to 2008 March I worked in Dindigul Tamilnadu

with Reliance Energy Group and my project is to upgrading the existing NH-7 from

Dindigul to Madurai. In Madurai the Meenakshi Sunadareshwar temple is located

and it is world famous temple. I am very much attracted towards this temple and

a regular visitor. I have visited the temple n numbers of time. This temple is

many centuries old and has been constructed in the memory of Uma (Meenakshi)

Mahaeshwar (Sunadareshwar) marriage ceremony.If you visit the temple you will

see numerous sculptures,statues and paintings showing the events of Meenakshi

Sundareshwar marriage ceremony.You will see Shri Mann Narayan is doing Kanyadan

of Sister Meenakshi to Sundareshwar.In this temple you will see Universal Mother

Parvati (Meenakshi) in her glory and her happiness is showering from her

face.Very divine temple.Whenever I goes to temple I used to interact with temple

peoples and always hearing from them about miracles of this glorious temple. One

miracle happens with me, in fact I became the medium for this miracle.I had a

colleague from Haryana with me and his Brother – In –Law is childless after 3

years of the marriage. Doctors say his wife has problem with uterus and she will

never conceive. During my interaction with temple peoples I came to know that

childless couples if visited Meenakshi Amman temple and tied tottilu (jhoola) to

a sacred tree inside temple premises the Mother will bless them with the

children's. This is truly belief. This belief is very famous is Tamil Nadu.I

insisted them same thing and they responded and came from Gurugaon and did the

required thing. After they went back to Gurugaon and after 50 days we got the

good news that she conceived.Now they are very happy with their 1 and half year

old son.This is happens in front of our eyes and really I am very much arrested

by this divine phenomenon.

If you see the statue of Mother Meenakshi in temple you observe that she is very

happy and waiting for her children s.Remember this temple is built in the memory

of her marriage and generally most woman's are very happy during their marriage

day.In fact Mother Parvati is most happy as she did very hard penance to Get his

Consort Shiva back and entire Universe is present in her marriage with Shri Mann

Narayan is doing Kanyadana.You will never see such a happy mother and what ever

you ask she will grant you,don't doubt her because she is Universal mother and

whenever a child will ask to the mother she will give everything everything.

There is no big giver than Mother Parvati.

Thanking you and with best regards,

Mr.Sunilkumar S.Biradar

Dubai,UAE

Dear sunilkumar ji

Thanks very much for sharing the divine experience. Its only things like those who make us ever optimistic and give us a reason for hope.

Regards

Anu--- On Wed, 25/11/09, Sunilkumar.Biradar <sunilkumar.biradar wrote:

Sunilkumar.Biradar <sunilkumar.biradar Can we adopt a child-To Anuji and Beloved Gurudev Sanjay Rathji,sohamsa Date: Wednesday, 25 November, 2009, 12:02 PM

hare rama krsnaDear Anuji and Beloved Gurudev Sanjay Rathji,Namaste,This is a real life story and it tells us about how powerful the divine blessings are. From August 2006 to 2008 March I worked in Dindigul Tamilnadu with Reliance Energy Group and my project is to upgrading the existing NH-7 from Dindigul to Madurai. In Madurai the Meenakshi Sunadareshwar temple is located and it is world famous temple. I am very much attracted towards this temple and a regular visitor. I have visited the temple n numbers of time. This temple is many centuries old and has been constructed in the memory of Uma (Meenakshi) Mahaeshwar (Sunadareshwar) marriage ceremony.If you visit the temple you will see numerous sculptures,statues and paintings showing the events of Meenakshi Sundareshwar marriage ceremony.You will see Shri Mann Narayan is doing Kanyadan of Sister Meenakshi to Sundareshwar. In this temple you will see Universal Mother Parvati

(Meenakshi) in her glory and her happiness is showering from her face.Very divine temple.Whenever I goes to temple I used to interact with temple peoples and always hearing from them about miracles of this glorious temple. One miracle happens with me, in fact I became the medium for this miracle.I had a colleague from Haryana with me and his Brother – In –Law is childless after 3 years of the marriage. Doctors say his wife has problem with uterus and she will never conceive. During my interaction with temple peoples I came to know that childless couples if visited Meenakshi Amman temple and tied tottilu (jhoola) to a sacred tree inside temple premises the Mother will bless them with the children's. This is truly belief. This belief is very famous is Tamil Nadu.I insisted them same thing and they responded and came from Gurugaon and did the required thing. After they went back to Gurugaon and after 50 days we got the good news that she conceived.Now

they are very happy with their 1 and half year old son.This is happens in front of our eyes and really I am very much arrested by this divine phenomenon.If you see the statue of Mother Meenakshi in temple you observe that she is very happy and waiting for her children s.Remember this temple is built in the memory of her marriage and generally most woman's are very happy during their marriage day.In fact Mother Parvati is most happy as she did very hard penance to Get his Consort Shiva back and entire Universe is present in her marriage with Shri Mann Narayan is doing Kanyadana.You will never see such a happy mother and what ever you ask she will grant you,don't doubt her because she is Universal mother and whenever a child will ask to the mother she will give everything everything. There is no big giver than Mother Parvati.Thanking you and with best regards,Mr.Sunilkumar

S.BiradarDubai,UAE

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear Sunil Kumarji

Thanks for sharing the story. Its happenings like those which give a reason to people struggling with life long problems with some hope! The hope that one day divine blessings would come to save, but guess very few have such karmas to have a miracle in ones life.

Grateful thanks

anu

Sunilkumar.Biradar <sunilkumar.biradarsohamsa Sent: Wed, November 25, 2009 12:02:28 PM Can we adopt a child-To Anuji and Beloved Gurudev Sanjay Rathji,

hare rama krsnaDear Anuji and Beloved Gurudev Sanjay Rathji,Namaste,This is a real life story and it tells us about how powerful the divine blessings are. From August 2006 to 2008 March I worked in Dindigul Tamilnadu with Reliance Energy Group and my project is to upgrading the existing NH-7 from Dindigul to Madurai. In Madurai the Meenakshi Sunadareshwar temple is located and it is world famous temple. I am very much attracted towards this temple and a regular visitor. I have visited the temple n numbers of time. This temple is many centuries old and has been constructed in the memory of Uma (Meenakshi) Mahaeshwar (Sunadareshwar) marriage ceremony.If you visit the temple you will see numerous sculptures,statues and paintings showing the events of Meenakshi Sundareshwar marriage ceremony.You will see Shri Mann Narayan is doing Kanyadan of Sister Meenakshi to Sundareshwar. In this temple you will see Universal Mother Parvati

(Meenakshi) in her glory and her happiness is showering from her face.Very divine temple.Whenever I goes to temple I used to interact with temple peoples and always hearing from them about miracles of this glorious temple. One miracle happens with me, in fact I became the medium for this miracle.I had a colleague from Haryana with me and his Brother – In –Law is childless after 3 years of the marriage. Doctors say his wife has problem with uterus and she will never conceive. During my interaction with temple peoples I came to know that childless couples if visited Meenakshi Amman temple and tied tottilu (jhoola) to a sacred tree inside temple premises the Mother will bless them with the children's. This is truly belief. This belief is very famous is Tamil Nadu.I insisted them same thing and they responded and came from Gurugaon and did the required thing. After they went back to Gurugaon and after 50 days we got the good news that she conceived..Now

they are very happy with their 1 and half year old son.This is happens in front of our eyes and really I am very much arrested by this divine phenomenon.If you see the statue of Mother Meenakshi in temple you observe that she is very happy and waiting for her children s.Remember this temple is built in the memory of her marriage and generally most woman's are very happy during their marriage day.In fact Mother Parvati is most happy as she did very hard penance to Get his Consort Shiva back and entire Universe is present in her marriage with Shri Mann Narayan is doing Kanyadana.You will never see such a happy mother and what ever you ask she will grant you,don't doubt her because she is Universal mother and whenever a child will ask to the mother she will give everything everything. There is no big giver than Mother Parvati.Thanking you and with best regards,Mr.Sunilkumar

S.BiradarDubai,UAE